Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cats are in Bertie's flat when Glossop is lunching?
2. What is the name of the pink-faced chappie?
(a) Edwin Craye.
(b) Old Dog-face, Lord Rainsby.
3. Who owns the horse Ocean Breeze?
(c) Bingo Little.
(d) Lord Bittlesham.
4. What is the name of Beefy Bingham's club?
(a) Beefy's Bar and Grill.
(b) Opera Today.
(c) Hokey Pokey.
(d) Lad's Club.
5. What it is that Tuppy Glossop has come to tell Bertie?
(a) He is engaged to Cora Bellinger.
(b) Sir Roderick has left him a white horse.
(c) Revenge is sweet.
(d) He needs money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
2. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
3. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
4. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
5. Where does Bertie live?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)