Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
(a) How can I impress my aunt?
(b) Where's the money trail?
(c) What would Jeeves have done?
(d) How do I start and when?
2. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
(a) Aunt Agatha.
3. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
(a) He can't swim.
(b) Honoria is blinded by the light.
(c) Honoria is not easily impressed by such things.
(d) Honoria thinks he's doing it because he is in love with her.
4. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
(b) Angry mob.
(c) Braythwayt girl.
(d) Bertie's keeper.
5. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
(a) Doesn't have any.
(b) Blushes and sputters.
(c) Expresses them easily and often.
(d) Cloaks them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
2. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
3. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
4. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
5. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)