Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Glossops live?
(a) Central London.
2. Who is Edwin?
(a) Bertie's illegitimate son.
(b) Aunt Agatha's husband.
(c) Florence Craye's young brother.
(d) Sub-butler to Willoughby.
3. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
(a) Get him to cut the lawn.
(b) Send him to boarding school.
(c) Teach him Latin.
(d) Shove him in the pond.
4. Who is Honoria Glossop?
(a) Elder sister of the boy Oswald, whom Bingo is tutoring.
(b) Oxford don.
(c) School headmistress at Bingington.
(d) Local bathing beauty.
5. What is Ditteredge?
(a) Small hamlet just west of Bidderedge.
(b) Country estate belonging to the Glossops.
(c) Ruins of an ancient Roman church.
(d) Hotbed of gentlemen's fashion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
2. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
3. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
4. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
5. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)