|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "S to the core" mean?
(a) S turn to the core.
(b) Shaken to the core.
(c) South to the core.
(d) So so to the core.
2. How many clergy are in the handicap?
3. What does Bingo wake Bertie up with before his tea?
(a) Poetry reading.
(b) Hot toddy.
(c) Kippers and toast.
(d) Cold water in the face.
4. Who is Sir Roderick?
(a) Aunt Agatha's royal consort.
(b) Keeper of the family swans.
(c) Honoria's father.
(d) Ancient knight on the family crest.
5. Why are Claude amd Euastace arrested?
(a) Driving on the wrong side of road.
(b) Running from the police.
(c) Trying to pinch a motor lorry.
(d) Stealing hats and cats.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cats are in Bertie's flat when Glossop is lunching?
2. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
3. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
4. Who is in the living room while Bertie is in his bath in Chapter 7?
5. What does old Rowbotham want to do?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)