|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Claude and Eustace related?
(a) Distant fourth cousins.
(b) Bitter rivals.
(c) Father and son.
2. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
(a) How can I impress my aunt?
(b) How do I start and when?
(c) Where's the money trail?
(d) What would Jeeves have done?
3. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
(a) For Her sake.
(b) He thinks he's a little darling.
(c) It's what he's paid to do.
(d) For his mind.
4. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
(a) Koi fish.
(d) Sea bass.
5. Who is Bingo in love with in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
2. Who is in the living room while Bertie is in his bath in Chapter 7?
3. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
4. What is the reason Bertie wants to go to Skeldings?
5. What type of small animal does Sir Roderick particularly dislike?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)