|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bingo's problem with the name of his beloved in Chapter 11?
(a) Cynthia doesn't rhyme with anything.
(b) Jane is too plain.
(c) Maria is common.
(d) Bohemia is an odd name.
2. Who is Bobbie Wickham?
(a) Red-haired girl who lives at Skeldings Hall.
(b) Tuppy Glossop's sister.
(c) Jeeves' young niece.
(d) Policeman in Bertie's neighborhood.
3. Where does Bertie live?
(a) #6, Crichton Mansions, Berkeley Street, W.
(b) #10 Downing Street, C.
(c) Meadowsweet Hall, Northhampshire.
(d) #909 Last Ditch Effort, Witherspoon, S.
4. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
(a) Tinkling fairy bubbles bursting.
(b) Great rumbling lashes of thunderous jolliness.
(c) Angels on holiday.
(d) Like the Scotch express going under a bridge.
5. Who engineered the beard pulling?
(a) Bertie, for once.
(b) Charlotte, rashly.
(c) Jeeves, of course.
(d) Bingo, surprisingly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Tuppy's opera singer?
2. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
3. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
4. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
5. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)