|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
(a) Darkish sort of respectful Johnnie.
(b) Man with a mission.
(c) Man with a funeral parlor smile.
(d) Silly gobber with a bowler on.
2. What are the boys betting on in the Great Sermon Handicap?
(a) Worst sermon.
(b) Best sermon.
(c) Length of sermon.
(d) Height of preacher.
3. Who is Bobbie Wickham?
(a) Policeman in Bertie's neighborhood.
(b) Red-haired girl who lives at Skeldings Hall.
(c) Tuppy Glossop's sister.
(d) Jeeves' young niece.
4. What does old Rowbotham want to do?
(a) Massacre the bourgeoisie.
(b) Become a fireman.
(c) Run away with the circus.
(d) Sing for the queen.
5. Who is at the top of Sir Roderick's list of "Loonies I have Lunched With"?
(a) Tuppy Glossop.
(b) Bertie Wooster.
(c) Aunt Agatha.
(d) Henry IV.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 4, when does the blow fall?
2. How does Bertie describe Lady Wickham?
3. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
4. What is the reason Bertie wants to go to Skeldings?
5. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)