|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
(a) Man with a funeral parlor smile.
(b) Man with a mission.
(c) Silly gobber with a bowler on.
(d) Darkish sort of respectful Johnnie.
2. What is Bertie singing in his bath at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) "Sonny Boy."
(b) "Sunrise, Sunset."
(c) "Bubbles That Pop."
(d) "Pop Goes the Weasel."
3. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
(a) Bingo Little.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) The king of England.
(d) Bob White.
4. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
(a) Doesn't have any.
(b) Cloaks them.
(c) Expresses them easily and often.
(d) Blushes and sputters.
5. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bobbie Wickham?
2. What does the speaker say to Lord Bittlesham?
3. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
4. What is under Bertie's bed that the cats want?
5. Who is Spenser?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)