|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bingo in love with in Chapter 11?
2. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
(a) Meat and potatoes.
(b) Bright vegetables starting with the letter "C."
(c) Wine, coffee, complex foods, and smoking.
(d) Snuff, hard liquor, and absinthe.
3. What club do Claude and Eustace want to join?
(a) The Seekers.
(b) Ballroom dancing clique.
(c) Expedition Fellows.
(d) Latin Speakers.
4. What is Sir Roderick president of?
(a) Gardening Guides of North Etherington.
(b) West London Branch of the Anti-Gambling league.
(c) Dithering Collection of Silver Collectors.
(d) British Society of Anachronistic Ephemera.
5. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
(a) Where's the money trail?
(b) How can I impress my aunt?
(c) What would Jeeves have done?
(d) How do I start and when?
Short Answer Questions
1. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
2. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
3. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
4. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
5. What does Jeeves like about Monte Carlo?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)