|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does young Master Blumenfeld compare Bertie to?
(b) Welsh corgie.
(d) Cocker spaniel.
2. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
(a) Honoria is blinded by the light.
(b) He can't swim.
(c) Honoria thinks he's doing it because he is in love with her.
(d) Honoria is not easily impressed by such things.
3. How does a gentleman like Bertie keep his shirts closed?
4. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
(a) Green Lantern.
(b) Types of Ethical Theory.
(c) The Bible.
(d) One Good Turn Deserves Another.
5. Why is Jeeves disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Bertie has forgotten his name.
(b) Politics are depressing him.
(c) The eggs came out badly for breakfast.
(d) Monte Carlo trip is canceled by Bertie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
2. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
3. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
4. Who else is coming to lunch, according to Bobbie Wickham?
5. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)