|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does London smell like in August?
(a) Burning asphalt.
(b) Hot loaves of bread.
(c) Flocks of geese.
(d) Roses and lilacs.
2. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
(a) That one has tried.
(b) To save the victim.
(c) The drinks afterward.
(d) A big audience.
3. Who does Bertie meet while listening to the speakers?
(a) Aunt Agatha.
(b) Bingo Little's uncle.
(d) Jeeves and his lady friend.
4. In Chapter 5, what happens to Sir Roderick on his taxi ride on his way to visit Bertie for lunch?
(a) His hat is snatched from his head.
(b) The roof flies off his taxi.
(c) He taxi driver is arrested for speeding.
(d) His taxi has a flat.
5. What does Bertie do when he encounters the lunch visitors?
(b) Gives them all his money.
(c) Screams like a banshee.
(d) Laughs hollowly and passes on.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wakes Bertie at the beginning of Chapter 8?
2. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
3. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
4. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
5. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)