|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
(a) Sea bass.
(c) Koi fish.
2. Who breaks up the fight between Bingo and Butt?
(d) Old Bittlesham.
3. Who engineered the beard pulling?
(a) Bertie, for once.
(b) Jeeves, of course.
(c) Charlotte, rashly.
(d) Bingo, surprisingly.
4. Why are Claude amd Euastace arrested?
(a) Running from the police.
(b) Stealing hats and cats.
(c) Driving on the wrong side of road.
(d) Trying to pinch a motor lorry.
5. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bingo in love with in Chapter 11?
2. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
3. What is Sir Roderick Glossop's head like?
4. What is the reason Bertie wants to go to Skeldings?
5. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)