|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the living room while Bertie is in his bath in Chapter 7?
(a) Tuppy Glossop.
(d) Three cats.
2. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Wanted by the police.
(b) Crazy, lazy lady.
(c) Harsh taskmaster.
(d) Tender goddess.
3. What does Sir Roderick say when he sees Bertie at Skeldings?
(a) "Ha, young man!"
(b) "Get away from my daughter."
(c) "Go to hell and don't come back!"
(d) "Where's my money?"
4. Where is Bertie planning to take the Rowbotham clan for lunch?
(a) Speakers' Corner hot dog stand.
(b) Lyons' Popular Café.
(c) Ritz Hotel.
(d) Russian Tea Room.
5. What does Sir Roderick suspect of Bertie?
(a) Bertie is a communist.
(b) Bertie is completely insane.
(c) Bertie pushed Oswald into the pond.
(d) Bertie is mildly insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bobbie Wickham give Mr. Blumenfeld?
2. What is supposed to happen when Bertie throws Oswald in the water?
3. What is under Bertie's bed that the cats want?
4. Who does Bertie meet while listening to the speakers?
5. What is the reason Bertie wants to go to Skeldings?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)