|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else is coming to lunch, according to Bobbie Wickham?
(a) Newspaper writer.
(b) Local vicar.
(c) Small boy.
(d) Romance novelist.
2. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
(a) Send him to boarding school.
(b) Teach him Latin.
(c) Get him to cut the lawn.
(d) Shove him in the pond.
3. What is the name of Beefy Bingham's club?
(a) Beefy's Bar and Grill.
(b) Lad's Club.
(c) Hokey Pokey.
(d) Opera Today.
4. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Sweet as pie.
(b) A pot of poison.
(c) Good, solid, generous woman.
(d) The girl that got away.
5. How much does Lord Bittlesham give his nephew to investigate the situation?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
2. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
3. Why is Jeeves disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 6?
4. What did Bobbie Wickham give Mr. Blumenfeld?
5. What is Bingo reading after supper at Twing Hall in Chapter 11?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)