|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bingo planning to sing at the club?
(a) "America, the Beautiful."
(b) "Sonny Boy."
(c) "Adagio #5."
(d) "Homeward Bound."
2. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
(a) Dog biscuit and glass of water.
(b) Carrots, celery, and cabbage.
(c) Pig hocks and orange juice.
(d) Hot ham water.
3. How many clergy are in the handicap?
4. When Bingo sees Dalphne, what happens?
(a) Roses appear falling as if from the clouds.
(b) He trips and falls in a rabbit hole.
(c) He falls in love at first sight.
(d) A dog bites him.
5. How does a gentleman like Bertie keep his shirts closed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bertie go to hear the people giving speeches?
2. In Chapter 10, where does Bingo take his new love for a date?
3. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
4. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
5. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)