|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bingo planning to sing at the club?
(a) "Sonny Boy."
(b) "America, the Beautiful."
(c) "Adagio #5."
(d) "Homeward Bound."
2. What is supposed to happen when Bertie throws Oswald in the water?
(a) Bingo is to come and rescue Oswald.
(b) Bertie instructs the lad in swimming.
(c) Honoria will row the boat out to get her brother.
(d) Oswald drowns.
3. In Chapter 3, what is the first way Bertie describes Honoria Glossop's laugh?
(a) Breaking of a dam.
(b) Trilling as a brook let loose.
(c) Like sweet birds on a bright spring morning.
(d) Rather like a train going into a tunnel.
4. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
(a) The drinks afterward.
(b) To save the victim.
(c) A big audience.
(d) That one has tried.
5. What does the opera singer do to Bertie's apartment ceiling?
(a) Shatters the glass ceiling completely.
(b) Knocks the plaster off.
(c) Paints it red.
(d) Lifts it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What club do Bingo and Bittlesham come out of in Chapter 10?
2. What does Jeeves serve Sir Roderick for lunch in Chapter 4?
3. How does Bertie describe Lady Wickham?
4. Why does Aunt Agatha leave her dog with Bertie?
5. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)