|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
(a) Lady Florence Craye.
(b) Bobbie Watson's half sister, Giselda's roomate.
(c) Princess Toledo.
(d) Barbara Smith.
2. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
(a) Easeby in Shropshire.
(b) Courtsey in Northern Ireland.
(c) Southby in London.
(d) Westbie in Wales.
3. In Chapter 10, where does Bingo take his new love for a date?
4. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
(a) Dog biscuit and glass of water.
(b) Hot ham water.
(c) Carrots, celery, and cabbage.
(d) Pig hocks and orange juice.
5. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
(a) Worcestershirer sauce, raw egg, and red pepper.
(b) Coffee and walnut juice.
(c) Eye of the dog.
(d) Gin, vodka, and bourbon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tuppy plan to woo his opera singer?
2. What is under Bertie's bed that the cats want?
3. Where do the Glossops live?
4. Who is running the Great Sermon Handicap?
5. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)