|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lord Bittlesham's actual first name, according to Bingo?
2. Where does Bertie go to hear the people giving speeches?
(a) Marble Arch end of the park.
(b) House of Commons.
(c) House of Lords.
3. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
(a) Full dress tuxedo with tails.
(b) The nude.
(d) Dress trousers, flannel shirt, and shooting coat.
4. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
(a) Barbara Smith.
(b) Lady Florence Craye.
(c) Princess Toledo.
(d) Bobbie Watson's half sister, Giselda's roomate.
5. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
(a) Oswald pulls Bertie in with him.
(b) Jeeves saves the day.
(c) Honoria comes and pushes Bertie in.
(d) Nothing. Bingo isn't in position.
Short Answer Questions
1. What club do Claude and Eustace want to join?
2. In Chapter 5, what happens to Sir Roderick on his taxi ride on his way to visit Bertie for lunch?
3. What is the name of Beefy Bingham's club?
4. Who is Angela?
5. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)