|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miss Wickham's aunt live?
(a) Akron, Ohio.
(d) Eaton Square.
2. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
(a) Where's the money trail?
(b) How do I start and when?
(c) What would Jeeves have done?
(d) How can I impress my aunt?
3. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
(a) Easeby in Shropshire.
(b) Westbie in Wales.
(c) Courtsey in Northern Ireland.
(d) Southby in London.
4. Why is Jeeves disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Bertie has forgotten his name.
(b) Monte Carlo trip is canceled by Bertie.
(c) Politics are depressing him.
(d) The eggs came out badly for breakfast.
5. Who does Bertie meet while listening to the speakers?
(a) Jeeves and his lady friend.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(d) Bingo Little's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
2. What does Bingo wake Bertie up with before his tea?
3. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
4. What is Bingo Little's actual first name, according to old Bittlesham?
5. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)