|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Beefy Bingham's club?
(a) Lad's Club.
(b) Beefy's Bar and Grill.
(c) Hokey Pokey.
(d) Opera Today.
2. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) None; he is very upset with him.
(b) Everything on the dressing table.
(d) 2 shillings.
3. What is the name of the pink-faced chappie?
(a) Old Dog-face, Lord Rainsby.
(d) Edwin Craye.
4. What is the reason Bertie wants to go to Skeldings?
(a) Revenge upon Tuppy Glossop.
(b) Hide from Aunt Agatha.
(c) Make better impression upon Sir Roderick.
(d) Get engaged to Roberta.
5. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
(a) Mystery writer.
(b) Romance consultant.
(c) Health inspector.
(d) Bingo Little's new love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the owner of Ocean Breeze not bet on his own horse?
2. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
4. Who is running the Great Sermon Handicap?
5. Where is Bertie planning to take the Rowbotham clan for lunch?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)