|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
(c) Australian crawl.
(d) Underwater shark attack.
2. What is Bingo planning to sing at the club?
(a) "Adagio #5."
(b) "America, the Beautiful."
(c) "Sonny Boy."
(d) "Homeward Bound."
3. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
(a) Honoria Glossop.
(b) Mary Madelene.
(c) Florence Craye.
(d) Bobbie Fisher.
4. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
(a) Shake off like a wet dog.
(b) Lie on the green grass until the sun dries him.
(c) Run up to the house and change his wet clothes.
(d) Go back to London and dry off.
5. Who is Bingo in love with in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
2. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
4. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
5. Who is Angela?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)