|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lord Rainsby?
(a) Dark and looming next door neighbor.
(b) Sir Roderick's arch nemesis.
(c) Bertie's financial adviser.
(d) Earl of Danchet's son.
2. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
(a) Nasal spray.
(d) Lump of sugar.
3. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
(a) A gallon or two.
(b) Waterfalls and geysers of liquid.
(c) Two and a half cups.
(d) A mere drop.
4. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
(a) Bertie's keeper.
(b) Braythwayt girl.
(d) Angry mob.
5. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
(a) Get it signed by the author.
(b) Steal and destroy it.
(c) Change details about her.
(d) Translate it into French.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Tuppy's opera singer?
2. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
3. Whom is Bingo in love with in Chapter 9?
4. What does Jeeves like about Monte Carlo?
5. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)