|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Honoria Glossop?
(a) Oxford don.
(b) Elder sister of the boy Oswald, whom Bingo is tutoring.
(c) Local bathing beauty.
(d) School headmistress at Bingington.
2. What is Bingo's problem with the name of his beloved in Chapter 11?
(a) Cynthia doesn't rhyme with anything.
(b) Maria is common.
(c) Bohemia is an odd name.
(d) Jane is too plain.
3. Why does Bertie put up with Bingo's constant shenanigans?
(a) Bingo is Bertie's younger brother.
(b) Bingo is Jeeves' nephew.
(c) Bingo is Bertie's son.
(d) A rummy feeling of responsibility.
4. When Bingo sees Dalphne, what happens?
(a) He falls in love at first sight.
(b) Roses appear falling as if from the clouds.
(c) He trips and falls in a rabbit hole.
(d) A dog bites him.
5. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
(a) Fathead with no sense of direction.
(b) Girl with a wonderful profile.
(c) The last person he would marry.
(d) Venus in the flesh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
2. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
3. What does the speaker say to Lord Bittlesham?
4. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
5. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)