|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sir Roderick?
(a) Aunt Agatha's royal consort.
(b) Ancient knight on the family crest.
(c) Keeper of the family swans.
(d) Honoria's father.
2. What is old Bittlesham upset about receiving?
(a) Impossibly large bill from the club.
(b) Threatening letter.
(c) Blow to the stomach.
(d) Six months to live.
3. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Tender goddess.
(b) Harsh taskmaster.
(c) Wanted by the police.
(d) Crazy, lazy lady.
4. Who owns the horse Ocean Breeze?
(b) Bingo Little.
(c) Lord Bittlesham.
5. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
(a) Full dress tuxedo with tails.
(c) Dress trousers, flannel shirt, and shooting coat.
(d) The nude.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is running the Great Sermon Handicap?
2. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
3. What does "S to the core" mean?
4. Who delays Glossop at his club before his lunch with Bertie?
5. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)