|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tuppy plan to woo his opera singer?
(a) Spending lots of money on her.
(b) Being upright and serious.
(c) Running away, hoping she will chase him.
(d) Groveling at length.
2. How does Oswald get out of the pond?
(a) He swims to shore by himself.
(b) Birds lift him up by the hair and rescue him.
(c) The pond is only waist high, so he walks out.
(d) A large metal hook is used to fish him out.
3. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
(a) Teach him Latin.
(b) Get him to cut the lawn.
(c) Send him to boarding school.
(d) Shove him in the pond.
4. How much does Lord Bittlesham give his nephew to investigate the situation?
5. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
(a) Like a fish out of water.
(b) Clammy and bloated.
(c) Triton on a picnic.
(d) Pond scum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Beefy Bingham working?
2. Who is Edwin?
3. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
4. Where is the big race in Chapter 9 held?
5. What is Bingo's problem with the name of his beloved in Chapter 11?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)