|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tuppy plan to woo his opera singer?
(a) Running away, hoping she will chase him.
(b) Being upright and serious.
(c) Spending lots of money on her.
(d) Groveling at length.
2. What size hat must Glossop wear?
3. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
(a) Full dress tuxedo with tails.
(b) The nude.
(c) Dress trousers, flannel shirt, and shooting coat.
4. What is the reason Bertie wants to go to Skeldings?
(a) Make better impression upon Sir Roderick.
(b) Revenge upon Tuppy Glossop.
(c) Hide from Aunt Agatha.
(d) Get engaged to Roberta.
5. Who delays Glossop at his club before his lunch with Bertie?
(a) Honoria, his daughter.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) Queen Aladama.
(d) Lord Alastar Hungerford.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Edwin?
2. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
3. Where do the Glossops live?
4. What does the speaker say to Lord Bittlesham?
5. What is Bertie singing in his bath at the beginning of Chapter 7?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)