|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is supposed to happen when Bertie throws Oswald in the water?
(a) Honoria will row the boat out to get her brother.
(b) Bertie instructs the lad in swimming.
(c) Bingo is to come and rescue Oswald.
(d) Oswald drowns.
2. Where is Beefy Bingham working?
(a) Up in North Side.
(b) Down in the East End.
(c) Back in the Southern Section.
(d) Out on the Western Front.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 4, when does the blow fall?
(a) One forty-five.
(b) High noon.
(c) Dinner cocktail hour.
(d) Crack of dawn.
4. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
(a) Worcestershirer sauce, raw egg, and red pepper.
(b) Eye of the dog.
(c) Coffee and walnut juice.
(d) Gin, vodka, and bourbon.
5. What does Bertie do when he encounters the lunch visitors?
(a) Gives them all his money.
(b) Laughs hollowly and passes on.
(d) Screams like a banshee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
2. What is the name of the pink-faced chappie?
3. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
4. How does Bertie describe Lady Wickham?
5. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)