|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sir Roderick Glossop's head like?
(a) Dome of St. Paul's.
(b) Wheat fields of Kansas.
(c) Death Valley.
(d) Dense dark forest of northern Germany.
2. How does Bertie describe Tuppy's opera singer?
(a) Ball of fire being doused with turpentine.
(b) Shattering din of rain on a tin roof.
(c) Upstanding, light-heavyweight of some thirty summers.
(d) Mild, shy, and utterly breakable.
3. Who is working at Twing Hall in Chapter 11?
(a) Bertie and Jeeves.
(b) Rev. Joseph Tucker.
(c) Bingo Little.
(d) Rev. Starkie.
4. Who does Bertie meet while listening to the speakers?
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) Bingo Little's uncle.
(d) Jeeves and his lady friend.
5. What is Sir Roderick president of?
(a) British Society of Anachronistic Ephemera.
(b) West London Branch of the Anti-Gambling league.
(c) Gardening Guides of North Etherington.
(d) Dithering Collection of Silver Collectors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
2. How much does Lord Bittlesham give his nephew to investigate the situation?
3. Who is Edwin?
4. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
5. Who does he hear on Sunday morning in Chapter 9?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)