Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason Bertie wants to go to Skeldings?
(a) Get engaged to Roberta.
(b) Revenge upon Tuppy Glossop.
(c) Make better impression upon Sir Roderick.
(d) Hide from Aunt Agatha.
2. Why are Claude amd Euastace arrested?
(a) Trying to pinch a motor lorry.
(b) Running from the police.
(c) Driving on the wrong side of road.
(d) Stealing hats and cats.
3. Who is working at Twing Hall in Chapter 11?
(a) Bingo Little.
(b) Rev. Joseph Tucker.
(c) Bertie and Jeeves.
(d) Rev. Starkie.
4. Who does Bertie meet while listening to the speakers?
(b) Jeeves and his lady friend.
(c) Bingo Little's uncle.
(d) Aunt Agatha.
5. What does young Master Blumenfeld compare Bertie to?
(a) Cocker spaniel.
(c) Welsh corgie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
2. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
3. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
4. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
5. What does "S to the core" mean?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)