Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
(a) Clammy and bloated.
(b) Triton on a picnic.
(c) Like a fish out of water.
(d) Pond scum.
2. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
(a) Training the fish.
(b) Draining the pond.
(c) Cloud cover.
(d) Getting Honoria there in due season.
3. What club do Claude and Eustace want to join?
(a) Latin Speakers.
(b) Expedition Fellows.
(c) The Seekers.
(d) Ballroom dancing clique.
4. When Bingo sees Dalphne, what happens?
(a) A dog bites him.
(b) Roses appear falling as if from the clouds.
(c) He trips and falls in a rabbit hole.
(d) He falls in love at first sight.
5. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
(a) To distinguish him from his father, Mr. Wooster.
(b) She suddenly can't remember his last name.
(c) She thinks he loves her.
(d) Jeeves told her to do this.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
2. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
3. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
4. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
5. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)