Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cats are in Bertie's flat when Glossop is lunching?
2. What size hat must Glossop wear?
3. Who else is coming to lunch, according to Bobbie Wickham?
(a) Small boy.
(b) Romance novelist.
(c) Local vicar.
(d) Newspaper writer.
4. What has Aunt Agatha convinced Sir Roderick of?
(a) Taking a vacation is good.
(b) The best tea comes from China.
(c) Eating in moderation is the key.
(d) Bertie is not actually insane.
5. Who is Mrs. Spenser Gregson?
(a) Bertie's Aunt Agatha.
(b) Local newspaper reporter.
(c) Bob Gregson's mother.
(d) Bertie's annoying neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
2. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
4. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
5. Where does Bertie live?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)