|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Beefy Bingham working?
(a) Out on the Western Front.
(b) Down in the East End.
(c) Back in the Southern Section.
(d) Up in North Side.
2. How does Bertie describe Tuppy's opera singer?
(a) Shattering din of rain on a tin roof.
(b) Upstanding, light-heavyweight of some thirty summers.
(c) Ball of fire being doused with turpentine.
(d) Mild, shy, and utterly breakable.
3. Who engineered the beard pulling?
(a) Jeeves, of course.
(b) Bingo, surprisingly.
(c) Charlotte, rashly.
(d) Bertie, for once.
4. Who will be in attendance at the club?
(a) Costermongers and whelk-stall owners.
(b) Opera lovers.
(d) Classical musicians.
5. When will Cora be singing at the club?
(a) Next Sunday morning.
(b) Every day for the coming month.
(d) Next Tuesday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lord Rainsby?
2. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
3. Who doesn't like Jeeves?
4. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
5. What it is that Tuppy Glossop has come to tell Bertie?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)