|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Florence suggest Bertie escape from Stilton?
2. Whose husband does Mrs. Trotter say has been knighted?
3. What does Bertie ask Florence use to lower him out of the window?
4. What does Percy say his mother gave him her necklace for?
5. Who does Dahlia kick out of the room in Chapter 16?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss irony in "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." What are the three types of irony and what are some examples of each type from the novel?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the schemes that take place in the novel, "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." Which characters plan and act out schemes? Are these plans successful? Why or why not? Are these plans written in a comedic tone or a serious tone?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the all-knowing aspect of Jeeves' character. Why is this an important trait to have in his profession? How does Jeeves' vast knowledge base help both him and Wooster throughout the novel?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)