|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dahlia drop in Chapter 20?
2. What weapon does Bertie ask Jeeves for in Chapter 16?
3. Who does Dahlia kick out of the room in Chapter 16?
4. What does Percy say his mother gave him her necklace for?
5. What does Florence recall seeing Bertie buy?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss love and romance in Wodehouse's novel "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." Is romance and love a focus of the novel? Which characters have romantic feelings for one another? How do these characters pursue the object of their affection?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the motif of loyalty in the novel, "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." How does Jeeves show his loyalty to Wooster? How does Wooster show his loyalty to Jeeves? Why are they loyal to one another?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the motif of marriage in the novel, "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." Why doesn't Wooster wish to marry? Who seeks marriage in the novel? How is marriage viewed by the characters?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)