Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Florence suggest Bertie escape from Stilton?
2. Whose husband does Mrs. Trotter say has been knighted?
3. What does Bertie ask Florence use to lower him out of the window?
4. What does Percy say his mother gave him her necklace for?
5. Who does Dahlia kick out of the room in Chapter 16?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the author of "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit," P.G. Wodehouse. How is this novel a reflection of his life's work? What other notable work did he create? What is he known for in the literary world?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss humor in "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." How is humor used? What types of comedy are present? Is the entire novel humorous or does the novel grow darker as it progresses? Overall, is this a humorous novel?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze and interpret the character, Jeeves. Why is he considered the most popular of Wodehouse's characters? What are his defining character traits? Why is he a 'gentleman's hero'? In what ways does Jeeves help Wooster?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)