|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill do Dahlia and Bertie hope Jeeves possesses in Chapter 14?
2. Where does she assume Seppings found the pearl necklace?
3. What is Lord Sidcup's real name?
4. How does Florence suggest Bertie escape from Stilton?
5. Who credits Seppings with finding the pearl necklace?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mrs. Trotter demand of Dahlia in Chapter 19?
2. How does Stilton treat Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20? Why does he act this way?
3. What does Mr. Trotter accuse his wife of doing when he finds out her necklace is a fake?
4. What does Jeeves realize about Lord Sidcup?
5. Where did Seppings find Mrs. Trotter's necklace?
6. How does Jeeves propose to solve Dahlia and Bertie's predicaments in Chapter 19?
7. Why does Mrs. Trotter change her mind about her husband being knighted in Chapter 20?
8. How does Jeeves explain being in possession of Mrs. Trotter's necklace?
9. What does Bertie arm himself with in Chapter 16? Where did he get the weapon from?
10. Why isn't Bertie worried when he hears Florence is planning their wedding?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the secondary characters in the novel. What are some similarities and differences between the characters? Does Wodehouse pay particular attention to the secondary characters? Is the focus mainly put on the protagonist instead?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the motif of deception. Who deceives whom and why? What tone are these deceptions written in?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the author of "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit," P.G. Wodehouse. How is this novel a reflection of his life's work? What other notable work did he create? What is he known for in the literary world?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)