|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they prevent butlers from doing?
2. When Bertie climbs into one of the bedrooms, what does he bump into?
3. How does Stilton act toward Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20?
4. What does Bertie ask Florence use to lower him out of the window?
5. What does L.G. Trotter claim is giving him health problems in Chapter 20?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze and interpret the relationship between Jeeves and Wooster. How would one define their relationship? What is their relationship based on? How do they treat one another?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the all-knowing aspect of Jeeves' character. Why is this an important trait to have in his profession? How does Jeeves' vast knowledge base help both him and Wooster throughout the novel?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze and interpret the character, Jeeves. Why is he considered the most popular of Wodehouse's characters? What are his defining character traits? Why is he a 'gentleman's hero'? In what ways does Jeeves help Wooster?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)