|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wishes to speak to Dahlia in Chapter 16?
2. What does Jeeves suggest they do to solve Dahlia's problem?
3. Why did Dahlia pawn one of her possessions?
4. What does Jeeves offer Mr. Trotter?
5. What item does Dahlia direct Bertie to find?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jeeves suggest is done to solve Dahlia's problem in Chapter 12?
2. In Chapter 18, what does Bertie discover when he takes the pearl necklace from the safe to Dahlia?
3. Where did Seppings find Mrs. Trotter's necklace?
4. Where does Bertie find himself after climbing through a bedroom window? What does Bertie think Dahlia has done?
5. How does Stilton treat Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20? Why does he act this way?
6. How does Jeeves explain being in possession of Mrs. Trotter's necklace?
7. How does Jeeves propose to solve Dahlia and Bertie's predicaments in Chapter 19?
8. What does Bertie arm himself with in Chapter 16? Where did he get the weapon from?
9. What is Seppings' reason for interrupting Stilton and Bertie's scuffle in Chapter 17?
10. What does Mrs. Trotter demand of Dahlia in Chapter 19?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze and interpret the relationship between Jeeves and Wooster. How would one define their relationship? What is their relationship based on? How do they treat one another?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the motif of loyalty in the novel, "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." How does Jeeves show his loyalty to Wooster? How does Wooster show his loyalty to Jeeves? Why are they loyal to one another?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze Wodehouse's use of foreshadowing in the novel ,"Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." What does he foreshadow throughout the novel? How does this affect the reader's experience and tone of the novel?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)