|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill do Dahlia and Bertie hope Jeeves possesses in Chapter 14?
2. Who does Dahlia kick out of the room in Chapter 16?
3. What does Spode believe happened to him in Chapter 18?
4. How does Daphne recognize Stilton?
5. How much does Mr. Trotter claim to have paid for the necklace?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Percy admit to doing with his mother's necklace in Chapter 21?
2. How does Jeeves propose to solve Dahlia and Bertie's predicaments in Chapter 19?
3. What does Florence accuse Bertie of when she finds him in her room? What does she ask him to do?
4. Why is Bertie's hiding spot in Florence's closet revealed to Stilton?
5. What does Bertie decide to do at the end of the novel? Why does he do it?
6. Describe the encounter between Dahlia and Spode in Tom's study in Chapter 18.
7. Where does Bertie find himself after climbing through a bedroom window? What does Bertie think Dahlia has done?
8. What does Jeeves realize about Lord Sidcup?
9. How is the plan to stage a robbery foiled by Uncle Tom?
10. What does Mrs. Trotter demand of Dahlia in Chapter 19?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze Wodehouse's use of foreshadowing in the novel ,"Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." What does he foreshadow throughout the novel? How does this affect the reader's experience and tone of the novel?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the motif of marriage in the novel, "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." Why doesn't Wooster wish to marry? Who seeks marriage in the novel? How is marriage viewed by the characters?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the author of "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit," P.G. Wodehouse. How is this novel a reflection of his life's work? What other notable work did he create? What is he known for in the literary world?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)