|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dahlia distraught in Chapter 16?
2. Where does Stilton chase Bertie in Chapter 17?
3. What item did Dahlia pawn?
4. What does Stilton say he now knows in Chapter 20?
5. Where do Stilton and Morehead plan to take a trip?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mrs. Trotter demand of Dahlia in Chapter 19?
2. Why is Dahlia distraught when Bertie arrives back at Brinkley in Chapter 16?
3. How does Jeeves explain being in possession of Mrs. Trotter's necklace?
4. What does Jeeves suggest is done to solve Dahlia's problem in Chapter 12?
5. What does Bertie arm himself with in Chapter 16? Where did he get the weapon from?
6. When Percy and Florence discuss their finances in Chapter 22, what secret does Percy reveal?
7. What does Jeeves realize about Lord Sidcup?
8. When meeting Stilton in the hall in Chapter 14, what does Bertie say to stop Stilton from beating him up?
9. How is the plan to stage a robbery foiled by Uncle Tom?
10. What does Bertie decide to do at the end of the novel? Why does he do it?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the all-knowing aspect of Jeeves' character. Why is this an important trait to have in his profession? How does Jeeves' vast knowledge base help both him and Wooster throughout the novel?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the schemes that take place in the novel, "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." Which characters plan and act out schemes? Are these plans successful? Why or why not? Are these plans written in a comedic tone or a serious tone?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss irony in "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." What are the three types of irony and what are some examples of each type from the novel?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)