|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bertie climbs into one of the bedrooms, what does he bump into?
2. Where does she assume Seppings found the pearl necklace?
3. Where does Jeeves say he found the necklace?
4. Who tells Dahlia and Bertie about the robbery in Chapter 19?
5. How much does Mr. Trotter claim to have paid for the necklace?
Short Essay Questions
1. What dilemma is Dahlia facing in Chapter 12?
2. What does Jeeves suggest is done to solve Dahlia's problem in Chapter 12?
3. How does Jeeves propose to solve Dahlia and Bertie's predicaments in Chapter 19?
4. What puts Dahlia in a happy mood in Chapter 22?
5. Why isn't Bertie worried when he hears Florence is planning their wedding?
6. Why does Florence hug and kiss Bertie in Chapter 22?
7. How is the plan to stage a robbery foiled by Uncle Tom?
8. Why does Percy have a new found concern for Bertie's health in Chapter 15?
9. How does Jeeves prevent Mr. Trotter from leaving Brinkley in Chapter 21?
10. What does Florence accuse Bertie of when she finds him in her room? What does she ask him to do?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the motif of loyalty in the novel, "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." How does Jeeves show his loyalty to Wooster? How does Wooster show his loyalty to Jeeves? Why are they loyal to one another?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss irony in "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." What are the three types of irony and what are some examples of each type from the novel?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the motif of social class in the novel. What social class does Wooster belong to? What social class does Jeeves belong to? How does social rank affect the relationship between Jeeves and Wooster?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)