|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie talk about with L.G. Totter in Chapter 18?
2. How do Jeeves and Bertie decide to solve Dahlia's problem at the end of Chapter 14?
3. Where did Seppings find the necklace?
4. Where did Jeeves gain his knowledge about jewelry?
5. What does Spode believe happened to him in Chapter 18?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Florence accuse Bertie of when she finds him in her room? What does she ask him to do?
2. Why is Dahlia distraught when Bertie arrives back at Brinkley in Chapter 16?
3. What dilemma is Dahlia facing in Chapter 12?
4. How does Jeeves prevent Mr. Trotter from leaving Brinkley in Chapter 21?
5. How does Jeeves explain being in possession of Mrs. Trotter's necklace?
6. Why is Bertie's hiding spot in Florence's closet revealed to Stilton?
7. Describe the encounter between Dahlia and Spode in Tom's study in Chapter 18.
8. When Percy and Florence discuss their finances in Chapter 22, what secret does Percy reveal?
9. What does Jeeves suggest is done to solve Dahlia's problem in Chapter 12?
10. Why does Florence hug and kiss Bertie in Chapter 22?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the motif of loyalty in the novel, "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." How does Jeeves show his loyalty to Wooster? How does Wooster show his loyalty to Jeeves? Why are they loyal to one another?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the author of "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit," P.G. Wodehouse. How is this novel a reflection of his life's work? What other notable work did he create? What is he known for in the literary world?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the motif of marriage in the novel, "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." Why doesn't Wooster wish to marry? Who seeks marriage in the novel? How is marriage viewed by the characters?
This section contains 897 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)