Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Florence suggest Bertie escape from Stilton?
2. Whose husband does Mrs. Trotter say has been knighted?
3. What does Bertie ask Florence use to lower him out of the window?
4. What does Percy say his mother gave him her necklace for?
5. Who does Dahlia kick out of the room in Chapter 16?
Analyze the character of Wooster. What are his defining character traits? What is his role in the novel? How does he affect the tone and plot of the stories?
Discuss the schemes that take place in the novel, "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." Which characters plan and act out schemes? Are these plans successful? Why or why not? Are these plans written in a comedic tone or a serious tone?
Discuss humor in "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." How is humor used? What types of comedy are present? Is the entire novel humorous or does the novel grow darker as it progresses? Overall, is this a humorous novel?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)