Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Florence suggest Bertie escape from Stilton?
2. Whose husband does Mrs. Trotter say has been knighted?
3. What does Bertie ask Florence use to lower him out of the window?
4. What does Percy say his mother gave him her necklace for?
5. Who does Dahlia kick out of the room in Chapter 16?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze and interpret the relationship between Jeeves and Wooster. How would one define their relationship? What is their relationship based on? How do they treat one another?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the schemes that take place in the novel, "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." Which characters plan and act out schemes? Are these plans successful? Why or why not? Are these plans written in a comedic tone or a serious tone?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze and interpret the character, Aunt Dahlia. What are her defining character traits? What sort of relationship does she have with Wooster? Is she an important character in the novel? Why or why not?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)