|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie ask Florence use to lower him out of the window?
2. What does Dahlia tend to do when in a crisis?
3. Where does Stilton chase Bertie in Chapter 17?
4. Who does Mrs. Trotter rise to call in Chapter 21?
5. In regards to Bertie, what does Florence admit she likes the idea of doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Percy and Florence discuss their finances in Chapter 22, what secret does Percy reveal?
2. Why is Dahlia distraught when Bertie arrives back at Brinkley in Chapter 16?
3. What does Bertie decide to do at the end of the novel? Why does he do it?
4. What dilemma is Dahlia facing in Chapter 12?
5. Why does Mrs. Trotter change her mind about her husband being knighted in Chapter 20?
6. Why does Florence hug and kiss Bertie in Chapter 22?
7. Why does Percy have a new found concern for Bertie's health in Chapter 15?
8. What does Bertie arm himself with in Chapter 16? Where did he get the weapon from?
9. Where did Seppings find Mrs. Trotter's necklace?
10. What punishment does Mr. Trotter mete out for his son?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the genre of "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." What genre is it and why is it an example of this genre? What are the common elements of this genre? What are some other examples of this genre?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the motif of friendship in "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." How is friendship depicted in the novel? What are some examples of friendship?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss irony in "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." What are the three types of irony and what are some examples of each type from the novel?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)