|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie note the Wooster Code would not allow him to do in Chapter 21?
2. When Bertie climbs into one of the bedrooms, what does he bump into?
3. How does Stilton act toward Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20?
4. What does Daphne say she hates in Chapter 17?
5. What horrors does L.G. Trotter lament about in Chapter 20?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the schemes that take place in the novel, "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." Which characters plan and act out schemes? Are these plans successful? Why or why not? Are these plans written in a comedic tone or a serious tone?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss irony in "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." What are the three types of irony and what are some examples of each type from the novel?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the motif of friendship in "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." How is friendship depicted in the novel? What are some examples of friendship?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)