|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Florence's mood like in Chapter 22?
2. What does Dahlia tend to do when in a crisis?
3. What does Percy say his mother gave him her necklace for?
4. What does Jeeves give to Dahlia when he arrives in Chapter 12?
5. What does Bertie ask Percy for in Chapter 22?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the motif of marriage in the novel, "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." Why doesn't Wooster wish to marry? Who seeks marriage in the novel? How is marriage viewed by the characters?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss humor in "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." How is humor used? What types of comedy are present? Is the entire novel humorous or does the novel grow darker as it progresses? Overall, is this a humorous novel?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze Wodehouse's use of foreshadowing in the novel ,"Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." What does he foreshadow throughout the novel? How does this affect the reader's experience and tone of the novel?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)