|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom declare to Bertie and Dahlia in Chapter 14?
2. Who does Dahlia kick out of the room in Chapter 16?
3. Who does Jeeves suggest blackmailing in Chapter 19?
4. Where did Seppings find the necklace?
5. How is Daphne Dolores Morehead described?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Percy have a new found concern for Bertie's health in Chapter 15?
2. What does Mr. Trotter accuse his wife of doing when he finds out her necklace is a fake?
3. Where does Bertie find himself after climbing through a bedroom window? What does Bertie think Dahlia has done?
4. How does Jeeves propose to solve Dahlia and Bertie's predicaments in Chapter 19?
5. What dilemma is Dahlia facing in Chapter 12?
6. What does Jeeves realize about Lord Sidcup?
7. Where did Seppings find Mrs. Trotter's necklace?
8. Why isn't Bertie worried when he hears Florence is planning their wedding?
9. What does Bertie decide to do at the end of the novel? Why does he do it?
10. How does Daphne Dolores Morehead know Stilton? What does Daphne say she hates in Chapter 17?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the motif of social class in the novel. What social class does Wooster belong to? What social class does Jeeves belong to? How does social rank affect the relationship between Jeeves and Wooster?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the motif of marriage in the novel, "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." Why doesn't Wooster wish to marry? Who seeks marriage in the novel? How is marriage viewed by the characters?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze Wodehouse's use of foreshadowing in the novel ,"Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." What does he foreshadow throughout the novel? How does this affect the reader's experience and tone of the novel?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)