Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Florence suggest Bertie escape from Stilton?
2. Whose husband does Mrs. Trotter say has been knighted?
3. What does Bertie ask Florence use to lower him out of the window?
4. What does Percy say his mother gave him her necklace for?
5. Who does Dahlia kick out of the room in Chapter 16?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the genre of "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." What genre is it and why is it an example of this genre? What are the common elements of this genre? What are some other examples of this genre?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the schemes that take place in the novel, "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." Which characters plan and act out schemes? Are these plans successful? Why or why not? Are these plans written in a comedic tone or a serious tone?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the motif of deception. Who deceives whom and why? What tone are these deceptions written in?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)