|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Dahlia and Bertie about the robbery in Chapter 19?
2. What does Dahlia drop in Chapter 20?
3. What does Bertie say he is not known for in Chapter 21?
4. What does Spode believe happened to him in Chapter 18?
5. What does Mrs. Trotter ask Dahlia to give her if she wants the newspaper sale to go through.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the schemes that take place in the novel, "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." Which characters plan and act out schemes? Are these plans successful? Why or why not? Are these plans written in a comedic tone or a serious tone?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the motif of friendship in "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." How is friendship depicted in the novel? What are some examples of friendship?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the character of Wooster. What are his defining character traits? What is his role in the novel? How does he affect the tone and plot of the stories?
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)