|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose husband does Mrs. Trotter say has been knighted?
2. Why did Dahlia pawn one of her possessions?
3. What does Stilton say he now knows in Chapter 20?
4. Why does Florence hug and kiss Bertie in Chapter 22?
5. What does Bertie talk about with L.G. Totter in Chapter 18?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jeeves explain being in possession of Mrs. Trotter's necklace?
2. What does Bertie arm himself with in Chapter 16? Where did he get the weapon from?
3. How does Jeeves prevent Mr. Trotter from leaving Brinkley in Chapter 21?
4. What does Florence accuse Bertie of when she finds him in her room? What does she ask him to do?
5. What dilemma is Dahlia facing in Chapter 12?
6. Describe the encounter between Dahlia and Spode in Tom's study in Chapter 18.
7. What punishment does Mr. Trotter mete out for his son?
8. Why is Bertie's hiding spot in Florence's closet revealed to Stilton?
9. What puts Dahlia in a happy mood in Chapter 22?
10. How is the plan to stage a robbery foiled by Uncle Tom?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the motif of marriage in the novel, "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." Why doesn't Wooster wish to marry? Who seeks marriage in the novel? How is marriage viewed by the characters?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze Wodehouse's use of foreshadowing in the novel ,"Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." What does he foreshadow throughout the novel? How does this affect the reader's experience and tone of the novel?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the genre of "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." What genre is it and why is it an example of this genre? What are the common elements of this genre? What are some other examples of this genre?
This section contains 917 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)