|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Stilton sold Percy?
2. What weapon does Bertie ask Jeeves for in Chapter 16?
3. Where does she assume Seppings found the pearl necklace?
4. Why is Dahlia happy when she appears at the end of Chapter 22?
5. What does Mr. Trotter accuse Mrs. Trotter of doing in Chapter 21?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Seppings' reason for interrupting Stilton and Bertie's scuffle in Chapter 17?
2. How does Stilton treat Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20? Why does he act this way?
3. How does Jeeves prevent Mr. Trotter from leaving Brinkley in Chapter 21?
4. How is the plan to stage a robbery foiled by Uncle Tom?
5. Why does Florence hug and kiss Bertie in Chapter 22?
6. What does Percy admit to doing with his mother's necklace in Chapter 21?
7. How does Daphne Dolores Morehead know Stilton? What does Daphne say she hates in Chapter 17?
8. Describe the encounter between Dahlia and Spode in Tom's study in Chapter 18.
9. Why does Percy have a new found concern for Bertie's health in Chapter 15?
10. In Chapter 18, what does Bertie discover when he takes the pearl necklace from the safe to Dahlia?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the motif of loyalty in the novel, "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." How does Jeeves show his loyalty to Wooster? How does Wooster show his loyalty to Jeeves? Why are they loyal to one another?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze and interpret the character, Jeeves. Why is he considered the most popular of Wodehouse's characters? What are his defining character traits? Why is he a 'gentleman's hero'? In what ways does Jeeves help Wooster?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the motif of deception. Who deceives whom and why? What tone are these deceptions written in?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)