|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
2. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
3. What does Dahlia ask Bertie to retrieve on his way to Brinkley?
4. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
5. What drink does Bertie ask Jeeves to make in Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Uncle Tom tell Bertie in Chapter 11?
2. For what reason does Stilton say his engagement to Florence is off in Chapter 4?
3. Why does Bertie describe Stilton and Florence's tenuous relationship as 'dangerous'?
4. What is Stilton's reason for calling off his engagement in Chapter 10?
5. What are the club books?
6. Why does Aunt Dahlia have the Trotters at Brinkley?
7. What happens at the beginning of Chapter 6?
8. Why does Percy's mood change drastically in Chapter 10?
9. Why is Bertie excited to see Florence in Chapter 2? What do Stilton and Florence each think of his moustache?
10. Why did Dahlia commission Morehead to write for her newspaper? Why is Bertie curious about their arrangement?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the all-knowing aspect of Jeeves' character. Why is this an important trait to have in his profession? How does Jeeves' vast knowledge base help both him and Wooster throughout the novel?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze Wodehouse's use of foreshadowing in the novel ,"Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." What does he foreshadow throughout the novel? How does this affect the reader's experience and tone of the novel?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the motif of marriage in the novel, "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." Why doesn't Wooster wish to marry? Who seeks marriage in the novel? How is marriage viewed by the characters?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)