|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
2. Why does Dahlia come to Bertie's room looking for Jeeves in Chapter 11?
3. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
4. What is Dahlia's husband's name?
5. What is Florence's surname?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
2. What dilemma is Dahlia facing in Chapter 12?
3. How is the plan to stage a robbery foiled by Uncle Tom?
4. Describe the encounter between Dahlia and Spode in Tom's study in Chapter 18.
5. What does Bertie think of his dinner company in Chapter 3?
6. Why does Percy have a new found concern for Bertie's health in Chapter 15?
7. What punishment does Mr. Trotter mete out for his son?
8. What does Percy Gorringe work on in Chapter 1? What does he want from Bertie?
9. Why isn't Bertie worried when he hears Florence is planning their wedding?
10. Why is Lord Sidcup invited to Brinkley?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the character of Wooster. What are his defining character traits? What is his role in the novel? How does he affect the tone and plot of the stories?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss love and romance in Wodehouse's novel "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." Is romance and love a focus of the novel? Which characters have romantic feelings for one another? How do these characters pursue the object of their affection?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze and interpret the relationship between Jeeves and Wooster. How would one define their relationship? What is their relationship based on? How do they treat one another?
This section contains 1,427 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)