|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florence call Bertie in Chapter 5?
2. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
3. Where does Bertie find his uncle in Chapter 11?
4. What does Bertie's uncle say about the Trotters?
5. What is Percy's surname?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Florence call Bertie 'noble' in Chapter 5?
2. Why did Dahlia commission Morehead to write for her newspaper? Why is Bertie curious about their arrangement?
3. Why does Bertie feel lost at the beginning of the novel?
4. What are the club books?
5. Why does Aunt Dahlia have the Trotters at Brinkley?
6. Why does Aunt Dahlia want Bertie to come to Brinkley in Chapter 8?
7. For what reason does Stilton say his engagement to Florence is off in Chapter 4?
8. What makes Bertie uncomfortable at dinner in Chapter 11?
9. Why does Stilton think Bertie grew his moustache? Who does Stilton blame for the moustache?
10. Why does Bertie ask Jeeves for a strengthening drink in Chapter 1?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the motif of friendship in "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." How is friendship depicted in the novel? What are some examples of friendship?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze and interpret the character, Aunt Dahlia. What are her defining character traits? What sort of relationship does she have with Wooster? Is she an important character in the novel? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze and interpret the relationship between Jeeves and Wooster. How would one define their relationship? What is their relationship based on? How do they treat one another?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)