|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie's uncle notice about Dahloa in Chapter 11?
2. What is Lord Sidcup well informed about?
3. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
4. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
5. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Aunt Dahlia have the Trotters at Brinkley?
2. Why does Florence call Bertie 'noble' in Chapter 5?
3. Why does Stilton think Bertie grew his moustache? Who does Stilton blame for the moustache?
4. What happens at the nightclub when the police show up?
5. Why does Bertie ask Jeeves for a strengthening drink in Chapter 1?
6. What does Percy Gorringe work on in Chapter 1? What does he want from Bertie?
7. Why does Bertie describe Stilton and Florence's tenuous relationship as 'dangerous'?
8. Why does Aunt Dahlia want Bertie to come to Brinkley in Chapter 8?
9. Describe Florence Craye.
10. Why is Bertie excited to see Florence in Chapter 2? What do Stilton and Florence each think of his moustache?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the genre of "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." What genre is it and why is it an example of this genre? What are the common elements of this genre? What are some other examples of this genre?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the schemes that take place in the novel, "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." Which characters plan and act out schemes? Are these plans successful? Why or why not? Are these plans written in a comedic tone or a serious tone?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze and interpret the character, Jeeves. Why is he considered the most popular of Wodehouse's characters? What are his defining character traits? Why is he a 'gentleman's hero'? In what ways does Jeeves help Wooster?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)