|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
2. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
3. What does Bertie joke Jeeves will have to do when he returns home in Chapter 6?
4. What writing has Bertie done in the past?
5. What does Bertie's uncle say about the Trotters?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Stilton's reason for calling off his engagement in Chapter 10?
2. Why does Florence call Bertie 'noble' in Chapter 5?
3. Why does Percy's mood change drastically in Chapter 10?
4. How did Stilton find out about Bertie's nightclub visit?
5. Why does Stilton think Bertie grew his moustache? Who does Stilton blame for the moustache?
6. Why does Bertie describe Stilton and Florence's tenuous relationship as 'dangerous'?
7. Describe Florence Craye.
8. What does Jeeves ask Bertie's permission for in Chapter 8?
9. Why does Bertie feel lost at the beginning of the novel?
10. For what reason does Stilton say his engagement to Florence is off in Chapter 4?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss irony in "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." What are the three types of irony and what are some examples of each type from the novel?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the character of Wooster. What are his defining character traits? What is his role in the novel? How does he affect the tone and plot of the stories?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze and interpret the character, Aunt Dahlia. What are her defining character traits? What sort of relationship does she have with Wooster? Is she an important character in the novel? Why or why not?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)