|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5 described?
2. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
3. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
4. What drink does Bertie ask Jeeves to make in Chapter 11?
5. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bertie think of his dinner company in Chapter 3?
2. Why does Bertie feel lost at the beginning of the novel?
3. What happens at the beginning of Chapter 6?
4. Why does Bertie ask Jeeves for a strengthening drink in Chapter 1?
5. Why does Bertie agree to take Florence to a night club?
6. Why does Florence call Bertie 'noble' in Chapter 5?
7. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
8. Why does Florence ask Bertie to take her to a nightclub?
9. What does Bertie's aunt ask him to do in Chapter 1?
10. What history is there between Florence and Bertie?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze and interpret the character, Aunt Dahlia. What are her defining character traits? What sort of relationship does she have with Wooster? Is she an important character in the novel? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the motif of marriage in the novel, "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." Why doesn't Wooster wish to marry? Who seeks marriage in the novel? How is marriage viewed by the characters?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the genre of "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." What genre is it and why is it an example of this genre? What are the common elements of this genre? What are some other examples of this genre?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)