|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
2. What is Percy's mood like in Chapter 10?
3. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
4. Where does Bertie find his uncle in Chapter 11?
5. What is Brinkley?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bertie think of his dinner company in Chapter 3?
2. For what reason does Stilton say his engagement to Florence is off in Chapter 4?
3. Why does Percy's mood change drastically in Chapter 10?
4. Why is Bertie excited to see Florence in Chapter 2? What do Stilton and Florence each think of his moustache?
5. Why is Bertie apprehensive about going to Brinkley?
6. What makes Bertie uncomfortable at dinner in Chapter 11?
7. What does Percy Gorringe work on in Chapter 1? What does he want from Bertie?
8. Why does Aunt Dahlia want Bertie to come to Brinkley in Chapter 8?
9. What does Bertie's aunt ask him to do in Chapter 1?
10. Why did Dahlia commission Morehead to write for her newspaper? Why is Bertie curious about their arrangement?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the motif of wealth in the novel, "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." What role does money and wealth play in the novel? How does money affect Jeeves in his position and relationship with Wooster? How does money cause problems for the different characters in the novel?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the schemes that take place in the novel, "Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit." Which characters plan and act out schemes? Are these plans successful? Why or why not? Are these plans written in a comedic tone or a serious tone?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the motif of deception. Who deceives whom and why? What tone are these deceptions written in?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)