|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Trotter accuse Mrs. Trotter of doing in Chapter 21?
(a) Funding Percy's play.
(b) Giving money to her brother.
(c) Stealing money from the family safe.
(d) Bribing Spode.
2. What does Bertie imagine at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) Having to marry Florence.
(b) Jeeves being thrown in jail.
(c) Being questioned by the police.
(d) Being disowned by his family.
3. Where does she assume Seppings found the pearl necklace?
(a) In Tom's desk.
(b) In Jeeves' pocket.
(c) On the floor.
(d) In a cupboard.
4. Why is Percy wealthy?
(a) He writes mystery novels.
(b) He writes plays.
(c) He bets on horses.
(d) He sells women's underwear.
5. What does Lord Sidcup do for a living?
(a) Runs a horse track.
(b) Sells women's underwear.
(c) Writes travel pamphlets.
(d) Manufactures salt and pepper shakers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daphne say she hates in Chapter 17?
2. Where do Stilton and Morehead plan to take a trip?
3. Where does Jeeves go in Chapter 15?
4. What does Stilton say he now knows in Chapter 20?
5. What item does Dahlia direct Bertie to find?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jeeves suggest is done to solve Dahlia's problem in Chapter 12?
2. How does Stilton treat Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20? Why does he act this way?
3. How is the plan to stage a robbery foiled by Uncle Tom?
4. What does Percy admit to doing with his mother's necklace in Chapter 21?
5. What does Bertie decide to do at the end of the novel? Why does he do it?
6. What does Mr. Trotter accuse his wife of doing when he finds out her necklace is a fake?
7. How does Daphne Dolores Morehead know Stilton? What does Daphne say she hates in Chapter 17?
8. What is Seppings' reason for interrupting Stilton and Bertie's scuffle in Chapter 17?
9. Why is Dahlia distraught when Bertie arrives back at Brinkley in Chapter 16?
10. Where did Seppings find Mrs. Trotter's necklace?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)