|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stilton chase Bertie in Chapter 17?
(a) Around the couch.
(b) In the garden.
(c) Around the dining table.
(d) Up and down the stairs.
2. Why doesn't Stilton want to hurt Bertie anymore in Chapter 20?
(a) Stilton feels sorry for Bertie.
(b) Stilton has been paid a bribe by Jeeves.
(c) Stilton is happy to be free from Florence.
(d) Stilton is back together with Florence.
3. What does Tom declare to Bertie and Dahlia in Chapter 14?
(a) That theTrotters are leaving Brinkley.
(b) That there is a robber in the area.
(c) That he is bankrupt.
(d) That the police have been called.
4. What does Mrs. Trotter ask Dahlia to give her if she wants the newspaper sale to go through.
(a) Her pearl necklace.
(b) Her chef, Anatole.
(c) An investment for Percy's play.
(d) Her painting by John Constable.
5. Who tells Dahlia and Bertie about the robbery in Chapter 19?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Percy pawn his mother's necklace?
2. What does Dahlia tend to do when in a crisis?
3. Why does Florence hug and kiss Bertie in Chapter 22?
4. Where did Jeeves gain his knowledge about jewelry?
5. How much does Mr. Trotter claim to have paid for the necklace?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)