|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Florence's mood like in Chapter 22?
(a) Florence is angry.
(b) Florence is giddy.
(c) Florence is distraught.
(d) Florence is content.
2. Who does Jeeves suggest blackmailing in Chapter 19?
(c) Mr. Trotter.
3. What has attracted Florence to her new love in Chapter 22?
(a) His wealth.
(b) His soul.
(c) His wit.
(d) His moustache.
4. How does Florence suggest Bertie escape from Stilton?
(a) By climbing into the attic.
(b) By going down the laundry chute.
(c) By climbing onto the roof.
(d) By jumping out the window.
5. Why is Percy wealthy?
(a) He sells women's underwear.
(b) He writes mystery novels.
(c) He bets on horses.
(d) He writes plays.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dahlia tend to do when in a crisis?
2. Where does Stilton chase Bertie in Chapter 17?
3. What does Tom declare to Bertie and Dahlia in Chapter 14?
4. What does Jeeves give to Dahlia when he arrives in Chapter 12?
5. What item does Dahlia direct Bertie to find?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the plan to stage a robbery foiled by Uncle Tom?
2. What does Percy admit to doing with his mother's necklace in Chapter 21?
3. How does Daphne Dolores Morehead know Stilton? What does Daphne say she hates in Chapter 17?
4. How does Jeeves explain being in possession of Mrs. Trotter's necklace?
5. What does Jeeves suggest is done to solve Dahlia's problem in Chapter 12?
6. Why is Bertie's hiding spot in Florence's closet revealed to Stilton?
7. What does Bertie arm himself with in Chapter 16? Where did he get the weapon from?
8. Why does Mrs. Trotter change her mind about her husband being knighted in Chapter 20?
9. In Chapter 18, what does Bertie discover when he takes the pearl necklace from the safe to Dahlia?
10. Why is Dahlia distraught when Bertie arrives back at Brinkley in Chapter 16?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)