|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item did Dahlia pawn?
(a) A silver tea set.
(b) A gold watch.
(c) A pearl necklace.
(d) A diamond bracelet.
2. Who owns the necklace Bertie has in his possession?
3. What does Bertie decide to change about his appearance in Chapter 22?
(a) Bertie decides to shave his moustache.
(b) Bertie decides to grow a beard.
(c) Bertie decides to stop wearing tennis shoes.
(d) Bertie decides to part his hair down the middle.
4. What is Florence's mood like in Chapter 22?
(a) Florence is giddy.
(b) Florence is angry.
(c) Florence is distraught.
(d) Florence is content.
5. What did Jeeves believe of the necklace when he found it?
(a) That it was dropped by a robber.
(b) That it belonged to one of the maids.
(c) That it belonged to Florence.
(d) That Bertie had lost it before delivering it to his aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie note the Wooster Code would not allow him to do in Chapter 21?
2. What does Mr. Trotter say Percy must do when they leave Brinkley?
3. What does Stilton say he now knows in Chapter 20?
4. Where do Stilton and Morehead plan to take a trip?
5. How do Jeeves and Bertie decide to solve Dahlia's problem at the end of Chapter 14?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the encounter between Dahlia and Spode in Tom's study in Chapter 18.
2. Where does Bertie find himself after climbing through a bedroom window? What does Bertie think Dahlia has done?
3. What is Seppings' reason for interrupting Stilton and Bertie's scuffle in Chapter 17?
4. What does Bertie arm himself with in Chapter 16? Where did he get the weapon from?
5. How does Jeeves explain being in possession of Mrs. Trotter's necklace?
6. Why is Dahlia distraught when Bertie arrives back at Brinkley in Chapter 16?
7. Why does Mrs. Trotter change her mind about her husband being knighted in Chapter 20?
8. How does Daphne Dolores Morehead know Stilton? What does Daphne say she hates in Chapter 17?
9. What does Florence accuse Bertie of when she finds him in her room? What does she ask him to do?
10. What does Mr. Trotter accuse his wife of doing when he finds out her necklace is a fake?
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)