|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Trotter accuse Mrs. Trotter of doing in Chapter 21?
(a) Funding Percy's play.
(b) Bribing Spode.
(c) Stealing money from the family safe.
(d) Giving money to her brother.
2. Where does Jeeves go in Chapter 15?
(c) Blandings Castle.
(d) The Drone's Club.
3. Who owns the necklace Bertie has in his possession?
4. Where does Stilton chase Bertie in Chapter 17?
(a) In the garden.
(b) Around the couch.
(c) Around the dining table.
(d) Up and down the stairs.
5. Who has Florence fallen in love with in Chapter 22?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daphne say she hates in Chapter 17?
2. What has attracted Florence to her new love in Chapter 22?
3. What does Stilton claim he has brought for Florence?
4. What weapon does Bertie ask Jeeves for in Chapter 16?
5. Why did Percy pawn his mother's necklace?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the plan to stage a robbery foiled by Uncle Tom?
2. Why does Mrs. Trotter change her mind about her husband being knighted in Chapter 20?
3. What punishment does Mr. Trotter mete out for his son?
4. Where does Bertie find himself after climbing through a bedroom window? What does Bertie think Dahlia has done?
5. Why isn't Bertie worried when he hears Florence is planning their wedding?
6. Why does Florence hug and kiss Bertie in Chapter 22?
7. Describe the encounter between Dahlia and Spode in Tom's study in Chapter 18.
8. What does Bertie arm himself with in Chapter 16? Where did he get the weapon from?
9. What puts Dahlia in a happy mood in Chapter 22?
10. Why is Dahlia distraught when Bertie arrives back at Brinkley in Chapter 16?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)