Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Florence suggest Bertie escape from Stilton?
(a) By climbing into the attic.
(b) By jumping out the window.
(c) By climbing onto the roof.
(d) By going down the laundry chute.
2. Whose husband does Mrs. Trotter say has been knighted?
(a) Mrs. Chugwater's.
(b) Mrs. Paradene's.
(c) Mrs. Winkworth's.
(d) Mrs. Blenkinsop's.
3. What does Bertie ask Florence use to lower him out of the window?
(a) Her dressing gown.
(b) A garden hose.
(c) A rope.
(d) Her sheets.
4. What does Percy say his mother gave him her necklace for?
(a) To have it cleaned.
(b) To have it appraised.
(c) To have it put in her safety deposit box.
(d) To pawn it.
5. Who does Dahlia kick out of the room in Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stilton claim he has brought for Florence?
2. Where does Jeeves go in Chapter 15?
3. Who tells Dahlia and Bertie about the robbery in Chapter 19?
4. What weapon does Bertie ask Jeeves for in Chapter 16?
5. How is Daphne Dolores Morehead described?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)