|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does she assume Seppings found the pearl necklace?
(a) In a cupboard.
(b) On the floor.
(c) In Tom's desk.
(d) In Jeeves' pocket.
2. What does Bertie ask Percy for in Chapter 22?
(a) A ticket to his play.
(b) His autograph.
(c) A ride back to London.
(d) An invitation to his birthday party.
3. How does Stilton act toward Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20?
(b) With concern.
4. What has attracted Florence to her new love in Chapter 22?
(a) His soul.
(b) His wit.
(c) His moustache.
(d) His wealth.
5. What does Jeeves give to Dahlia when he arrives in Chapter 12?
(a) A cup of tea.
(b) Her laundry.
(c) Bertie's drink.
(d) A copy of the newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wishes to speak to Dahlia in Chapter 16?
2. What does Bertie say he is not known for in Chapter 21?
3. What is Florence's mood like in Chapter 22?
4. Where does Florence hide Bertie when Stilton knocks at the door?
5. What item did Dahlia pawn?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the encounter between Dahlia and Spode in Tom's study in Chapter 18.
2. How does Stilton treat Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20? Why does he act this way?
3. What does Jeeves suggest is done to solve Dahlia's problem in Chapter 12?
4. Why does Florence hug and kiss Bertie in Chapter 22?
5. Where did Seppings find Mrs. Trotter's necklace?
6. How does Jeeves propose to solve Dahlia and Bertie's predicaments in Chapter 19?
7. What does Jeeves realize about Lord Sidcup?
8. What does Bertie arm himself with in Chapter 16? Where did he get the weapon from?
9. What puts Dahlia in a happy mood in Chapter 22?
10. Why does Percy have a new found concern for Bertie's health in Chapter 15?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)