|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jeeves suggest blackmailing in Chapter 19?
(a) Mr. Trotter.
2. What item does Dahlia direct Bertie to find?
(a) A rope.
(b) A trenchcoat.
(c) A ladder.
(d) A safe.
3. What does Bertie talk about with L.G. Totter in Chapter 18?
4. How do Jeeves and Bertie decide to solve Dahlia's problem at the end of Chapter 14?
(a) With bribery.
(b) With the truth.
(c) With blackmail.
(d) With a staged robbery.
5. What does Bertie ask Percy for in Chapter 22?
(a) A ride back to London.
(b) An invitation to his birthday party.
(c) His autograph.
(d) A ticket to his play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they prevent butlers from doing?
2. What is Florence's mood like in Chapter 22?
3. Whose husband does Mrs. Trotter say has been knighted?
4. Who witnesses Bertie and Florence hugging in Chapter 22?
5. How is Percy emotionally when Bertie meets him in Chapter 15?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)