|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jeeves gain his knowledge about jewelry?
(a) By studying under a cousin.
(b) By having bought a lot of jewely for previous employers.
(c) By working at a jewelry shop.
(d) By studying under an aunt.
2. How is Percy emotionally when Bertie meets him in Chapter 15?
(a) Percy is angry.
(b) Percy is remorseful.
(c) Percy is jolly.
(d) Percy is depressed.
3. Where does Jeeves go in Chapter 15?
(b) Blandings Castle.
(c) The Drone's Club.
4. How does Florence suggest Bertie escape from Stilton?
(a) By climbing into the attic.
(b) By jumping out the window.
(c) By going down the laundry chute.
(d) By climbing onto the roof.
5. Why did Percy pawn his mother's necklace?
(a) To buy Florence an engagement ring.
(b) To fund his theatre production.
(c) To pay for his book to be published.
(d) To pay off his debts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill do Dahlia and Bertie hope Jeeves possesses in Chapter 14?
2. What does Florence recall Dahlia said about Bertie?
3. What does Bertie imagine at the beginning of Chapter 19?
4. What does Mrs. Trotter ask Dahlia to give her if she wants the newspaper sale to go through.
5. What horrors does L.G. Trotter lament about in Chapter 20?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Percy admit to doing with his mother's necklace in Chapter 21?
2. Why is Dahlia distraught when Bertie arrives back at Brinkley in Chapter 16?
3. What does Bertie decide to do at the end of the novel? Why does he do it?
4. Where did Seppings find Mrs. Trotter's necklace?
5. How does Jeeves propose to solve Dahlia and Bertie's predicaments in Chapter 19?
6. What does Jeeves realize about Lord Sidcup?
7. Why does Florence hug and kiss Bertie in Chapter 22?
8. When meeting Stilton in the hall in Chapter 14, what does Bertie say to stop Stilton from beating him up?
9. Why is Bertie's hiding spot in Florence's closet revealed to Stilton?
10. How does Jeeves prevent Mr. Trotter from leaving Brinkley in Chapter 21?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)