|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie imagine at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) Having to marry Florence.
(b) Jeeves being thrown in jail.
(c) Being questioned by the police.
(d) Being disowned by his family.
2. What does Bertie note the Wooster Code would not allow him to do in Chapter 21?
(a) To accept a knighthood.
(b) To let Jeeves take the blame for taking the necklace.
(c) To let the Trotters speak ill of his aunt and uncle.
(d) To let Dahlia continue to lie.
3. Where does Jeeves go in Chapter 15?
(a) The Drone's Club.
(d) Blandings Castle.
4. Why did Dahlia pawn one of her possessions?
(a) To pay her cook's salary.
(b) To pay off gambling debts.
(c) To pay for Morehead's serial.
(d) To invest in Percy's play.
5. What does Dahlia tend to do when in a crisis?
(a) Throw things.
(b) Put blame on her servants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who credits Seppings with finding the pearl necklace?
2. Why does Florence hug and kiss Bertie in Chapter 22?
3. Who does Jeeves suggest blackmailing in Chapter 19?
4. What does Bertie say he is not known for in Chapter 21?
5. What has Stilton sold Percy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Percy admit to doing with his mother's necklace in Chapter 21?
2. How does Stilton treat Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20? Why does he act this way?
3. What does Jeeves suggest is done to solve Dahlia's problem in Chapter 12?
4. How does Jeeves prevent Mr. Trotter from leaving Brinkley in Chapter 21?
5. Describe the encounter between Dahlia and Spode in Tom's study in Chapter 18.
6. Where did Seppings find Mrs. Trotter's necklace?
7. When Percy and Florence discuss their finances in Chapter 22, what secret does Percy reveal?
8. Why is Dahlia distraught when Bertie arrives back at Brinkley in Chapter 16?
9. How does Jeeves propose to solve Dahlia and Bertie's predicaments in Chapter 19?
10. What is Seppings' reason for interrupting Stilton and Bertie's scuffle in Chapter 17?
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)