|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie say he is not known for in Chapter 21?
(b) Being sensible.
(c) Telling jokes.
(d) Giving up.
2. What does L.G. Trotter claim is giving him health problems in Chapter 20?
(a) French food.
(b) The pressures of doing business.
(c) The country air.
(d) His wife's nagging.
3. Who has Florence fallen in love with in Chapter 22?
4. How is Percy emotionally when Bertie meets him in Chapter 15?
(a) Percy is jolly.
(b) Percy is angry.
(c) Percy is remorseful.
(d) Percy is depressed.
5. What does Bertie imagine at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) Being disowned by his family.
(b) Having to marry Florence.
(c) Jeeves being thrown in jail.
(d) Being questioned by the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Percy wealthy?
2. What does Bertie ask Percy for in Chapter 22?
3. In regards to Bertie, what does Florence admit she likes the idea of doing?
4. What does Mrs. Trotter accuse Jeeves of in Chapter 21?
5. Why did Percy pawn his mother's necklace?
Short Essay Questions
1. What punishment does Mr. Trotter mete out for his son?
2. What does Mrs. Trotter demand of Dahlia in Chapter 19?
3. Why does Mrs. Trotter change her mind about her husband being knighted in Chapter 20?
4. What puts Dahlia in a happy mood in Chapter 22?
5. Where did Seppings find Mrs. Trotter's necklace?
6. What does Jeeves realize about Lord Sidcup?
7. Why is Bertie's hiding spot in Florence's closet revealed to Stilton?
8. What does Bertie arm himself with in Chapter 16? Where did he get the weapon from?
9. What does Jeeves suggest is done to solve Dahlia's problem in Chapter 12?
10. How does Jeeves prevent Mr. Trotter from leaving Brinkley in Chapter 21?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)