|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Bertie say Stilton can't hurt him?
(a) They are partners for darts.
(b) Bertie would have Stilton arrested.
(c) They are guests at Brinkley.
(d) Florence would never taken Stilton back if he did.
2. What does Tom declare to Bertie and Dahlia in Chapter 14?
(a) That he is bankrupt.
(b) That the police have been called.
(c) That theTrotters are leaving Brinkley.
(d) That there is a robber in the area.
3. What does Mrs. Trotter ask Dahlia to give her if she wants the newspaper sale to go through.
(a) Her chef, Anatole.
(b) Her pearl necklace.
(c) An investment for Percy's play.
(d) Her painting by John Constable.
4. Who does Dahlia kick out of the room in Chapter 16?
5. Where does Stilton tell Bertie he will meet him in Chapter 14?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The garden.
(c) The hall.
(d) The study.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie ask Percy for in Chapter 22?
2. Why is Dahlia happy when she appears at the end of Chapter 22?
3. What does Bertie note the Wooster Code would not allow him to do in Chapter 21?
4. How is Percy emotionally when Bertie meets him in Chapter 15?
5. What does Bertie talk about with L.G. Totter in Chapter 18?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Bertie's hiding spot in Florence's closet revealed to Stilton?
2. Where does Bertie find himself after climbing through a bedroom window? What does Bertie think Dahlia has done?
3. What does Jeeves suggest is done to solve Dahlia's problem in Chapter 12?
4. What does Percy admit to doing with his mother's necklace in Chapter 21?
5. Why isn't Bertie worried when he hears Florence is planning their wedding?
6. Why is Dahlia distraught when Bertie arrives back at Brinkley in Chapter 16?
7. How does Stilton treat Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20? Why does he act this way?
8. What is Seppings' reason for interrupting Stilton and Bertie's scuffle in Chapter 17?
9. How is the plan to stage a robbery foiled by Uncle Tom?
10. When meeting Stilton in the hall in Chapter 14, what does Bertie say to stop Stilton from beating him up?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)