|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jeeves suggest they do to solve Dahlia's problem?
(a) Borrow some money from Percy.
(b) Confess the truth.
(c) Stage a robbery.
(d) Blackmail Mr. Trotter.
2. Where does Jeeves go in Chapter 15?
(b) The Drone's Club.
(c) Blandings Castle.
3. Who has Florence fallen in love with in Chapter 22?
4. What does Spode believe happened to him in Chapter 18?
(a) He was knocked on the head.
(b) He fainted from the heat.
(c) He had vertigo.
(d) He was drugged.
5. What does Mr. Trotter accuse Mrs. Trotter of doing in Chapter 21?
(a) Funding Percy's play.
(b) Bribing Spode.
(c) Stealing money from the family safe.
(d) Giving money to her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stilton act toward Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20?
2. What is Lord Sidcup's real name?
3. What does Stilton claim he has brought for Florence?
4. Why doesn't Stilton want to hurt Bertie anymore in Chapter 20?
5. Where did Seppings find the necklace?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)