|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the necklace Bertie has in his possession?
2. Where does she assume Seppings found the pearl necklace?
(a) In Jeeves' pocket.
(b) On the floor.
(c) In a cupboard.
(d) In Tom's desk.
3. What does Jeeves give to Dahlia when he arrives in Chapter 12?
(a) A copy of the newspaper.
(b) Her laundry.
(c) A cup of tea.
(d) Bertie's drink.
4. What does Florence recall seeing Bertie buy?
(a) A chess set.
(b) Her novel.
(c) A ring.
(d) A top hat.
5. What skill do Dahlia and Bertie hope Jeeves possesses in Chapter 14?
(a) Jewelry making.
(c) Smoke signaling.
(d) Mind reading.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Stilton sold Percy?
2. What does Dahlia say Florence is planning in Chapter 15?
3. What does Florence recall Dahlia said about Bertie?
4. Where did Seppings find the necklace?
5. Why is Percy wealthy?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)