|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dahlia do before she pawned her possessions?
(a) Had it appraised by an antique dealer.
(b) Had a replica made.
(c) Staged a robbery.
(d) Sent it to be cleaned.
2. What does Tom declare to Bertie and Dahlia in Chapter 14?
(a) That he is bankrupt.
(b) That there is a robber in the area.
(c) That theTrotters are leaving Brinkley.
(d) That the police have been called.
3. What offer does Mr. Trotter reject in Chapter 19?
(a) An offer of knighthood.
(b) Dahlia's offer to sell the newspaper for a lower price.
(c) An offer to run an office in America.
(d) Jeeves' offer to make him a drink.
4. What does Mrs. Trotter accuse Jeeves of in Chapter 21?
(a) Purposely upsetting her for fun.
(b) Being intoxicated.
(c) Being a thief.
(d) Lying to protect Bertie.
5. What does Dahlia drop in Chapter 20?
(a) A jewelry box.
(b) A coffee tray.
(c) A book.
(d) A hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Daphne recognize Stilton?
2. What does Jeeves offer Mr. Trotter?
3. What is the name of Aunt Agatha's son?
4. Who witnesses Bertie and Florence hugging in Chapter 22?
5. What does Florence ask Bertie to do after he climbs into her room?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jeeves explain being in possession of Mrs. Trotter's necklace?
2. Why does Mrs. Trotter change her mind about her husband being knighted in Chapter 20?
3. Why is Dahlia distraught when Bertie arrives back at Brinkley in Chapter 16?
4. How does Jeeves propose to solve Dahlia and Bertie's predicaments in Chapter 19?
5. How is the plan to stage a robbery foiled by Uncle Tom?
6. What does Mr. Trotter accuse his wife of doing when he finds out her necklace is a fake?
7. What does Bertie arm himself with in Chapter 16? Where did he get the weapon from?
8. Why is Bertie's hiding spot in Florence's closet revealed to Stilton?
9. How does Stilton treat Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20? Why does he act this way?
10. What does Mrs. Trotter demand of Dahlia in Chapter 19?
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)