|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jeeves give to Dahlia when he arrives in Chapter 12?
(a) A cup of tea.
(b) Her laundry.
(c) Bertie's drink.
(d) A copy of the newspaper.
2. Where did Jeeves gain his knowledge about jewelry?
(a) By studying under an aunt.
(b) By studying under a cousin.
(c) By working at a jewelry shop.
(d) By having bought a lot of jewely for previous employers.
3. Why doesn't Stilton want to hurt Bertie anymore in Chapter 20?
(a) Stilton is back together with Florence.
(b) Stilton feels sorry for Bertie.
(c) Stilton has been paid a bribe by Jeeves.
(d) Stilton is happy to be free from Florence.
4. Who wishes to speak to Dahlia in Chapter 16?
(b) Mr. Trotter.
(d) Mrs. Trotter.
5. What skill do Dahlia and Bertie hope Jeeves possesses in Chapter 14?
(a) Mind reading.
(c) Jewelry making.
(d) Smoke signaling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jeeves believe of the necklace when he found it?
2. Why does Bertie decide to make a change to his appearance in Chapter 22?
3. What does Daphne say she hates in Chapter 17?
4. Who owns the necklace Bertie has in his possession?
5. What has attracted Florence to her new love in Chapter 22?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Bertie find himself after climbing through a bedroom window? What does Bertie think Dahlia has done?
2. How does Jeeves prevent Mr. Trotter from leaving Brinkley in Chapter 21?
3. How does Stilton treat Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20? Why does he act this way?
4. How does Daphne Dolores Morehead know Stilton? What does Daphne say she hates in Chapter 17?
5. When Percy and Florence discuss their finances in Chapter 22, what secret does Percy reveal?
6. Why is Dahlia distraught when Bertie arrives back at Brinkley in Chapter 16?
7. Where did Seppings find Mrs. Trotter's necklace?
8. What puts Dahlia in a happy mood in Chapter 22?
9. What does Bertie arm himself with in Chapter 16? Where did he get the weapon from?
10. Why is Bertie's hiding spot in Florence's closet revealed to Stilton?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)