|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Seppings find the necklace?
(a) In Jeeves' pocket.
(b) In Bertie's suitcase.
(c) In Bertie's car.
(d) In Jeeves' room.
2. How is Percy emotionally when Bertie meets him in Chapter 15?
(a) Percy is remorseful.
(b) Percy is jolly.
(c) Percy is angry.
(d) Percy is depressed.
3. What does Stilton claim he has brought for Florence?
(a) Her wrist watch.
(b) Her research notes.
(c) Her mail.
(d) Her shawl.
4. What does Jeeves give to Dahlia when he arrives in Chapter 12?
(a) Her laundry.
(b) Bertie's drink.
(c) A copy of the newspaper.
(d) A cup of tea.
5. What did Jeeves believe of the necklace when he found it?
(a) That it was dropped by a robber.
(b) That it belonged to one of the maids.
(c) That it belonged to Florence.
(d) That Bertie had lost it before delivering it to his aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stilton act toward Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20?
2. What does Mr. Trotter accuse Mrs. Trotter of doing in Chapter 21?
3. Where did Jeeves gain his knowledge about jewelry?
4. Who tells Dahlia and Bertie about the robbery in Chapter 19?
5. What has Stilton sold Percy?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)