|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stilton chase Bertie in Chapter 17?
(a) Around the dining table.
(b) In the garden.
(c) Around the couch.
(d) Up and down the stairs.
2. What does Dahlia tend to do when in a crisis?
(a) Put blame on her servants.
(c) Throw things.
3. What does Stilton claim he has brought for Florence?
(a) Her wrist watch.
(b) Her shawl.
(c) Her research notes.
(d) Her mail.
4. Whose husband does Mrs. Trotter say has been knighted?
(a) Mrs. Blenkinsop's.
(b) Mrs. Paradene's.
(c) Mrs. Winkworth's.
(d) Mrs. Chugwater's.
5. What does Bertie imagine at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) Being questioned by the police.
(b) Being disowned by his family.
(c) Having to marry Florence.
(d) Jeeves being thrown in jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Percy emotionally when Bertie meets him in Chapter 15?
2. What offer does Mr. Trotter reject in Chapter 19?
3. What does Dahlia drop in Chapter 20?
4. What does Dahlia say Florence is planning in Chapter 15?
5. Who has Florence fallen in love with in Chapter 22?
Short Essay Questions
1. What punishment does Mr. Trotter mete out for his son?
2. Why is Dahlia distraught when Bertie arrives back at Brinkley in Chapter 16?
3. What is Seppings' reason for interrupting Stilton and Bertie's scuffle in Chapter 17?
4. Where does Bertie find himself after climbing through a bedroom window? What does Bertie think Dahlia has done?
5. Why does Percy have a new found concern for Bertie's health in Chapter 15?
6. How is the plan to stage a robbery foiled by Uncle Tom?
7. What does Bertie arm himself with in Chapter 16? Where did he get the weapon from?
8. When Percy and Florence discuss their finances in Chapter 22, what secret does Percy reveal?
9. How does Jeeves explain being in possession of Mrs. Trotter's necklace?
10. How does Jeeves propose to solve Dahlia and Bertie's predicaments in Chapter 19?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)