|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts the chase between Bertie and Stilton in Chapter 17?
2. What does Bertie say he is not known for in Chapter 21?
(a) Giving up.
(b) Telling jokes.
(c) Being sensible.
3. Who witnesses Bertie and Florence hugging in Chapter 22?
4. What do they prevent butlers from doing?
(a) Giving guests dirty looks.
(b) Doing chores after dark.
(c) Fixing alcoholic drinks.
(d) Working on Sundays.
5. What does Jeeves give to Dahlia when he arrives in Chapter 12?
(a) Her laundry.
(b) A cup of tea.
(c) Bertie's drink.
(d) A copy of the newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Dahlia pawn one of her possessions?
2. What does Dahlia do in Chapter 21, which Bertie says "must have taken a bit of doing"?
3. Where does Florence hide Bertie when Stilton knocks at the door?
4. What item did Dahlia pawn?
5. What does Dahlia drop in Chapter 20?
Short Essay Questions
1. What punishment does Mr. Trotter mete out for his son?
2. What does Bertie arm himself with in Chapter 16? Where did he get the weapon from?
3. What does Jeeves realize about Lord Sidcup?
4. How is the plan to stage a robbery foiled by Uncle Tom?
5. In Chapter 18, what does Bertie discover when he takes the pearl necklace from the safe to Dahlia?
6. What does Mr. Trotter accuse his wife of doing when he finds out her necklace is a fake?
7. Why is Bertie's hiding spot in Florence's closet revealed to Stilton?
8. What does Percy admit to doing with his mother's necklace in Chapter 21?
9. When Percy and Florence discuss their finances in Chapter 22, what secret does Percy reveal?
10. Describe the encounter between Dahlia and Spode in Tom's study in Chapter 18.
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)