|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Dahlia and Bertie about the robbery in Chapter 19?
2. Who credits Seppings with finding the pearl necklace?
3. What does Jeeves have extensive knowledge of?
(a) Perrenial plants.
(d) The publishing industry.
4. How does Bertie refer to Jeeves in Chapter 19?
(a) As fancy.
(b) As fussy.
(c) As fortunate.
(d) As feudal.
5. What does Jeeves suggest they do to solve Dahlia's problem?
(a) Stage a robbery.
(b) Confess the truth.
(c) Blackmail Mr. Trotter.
(d) Borrow some money from Percy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Bertie give Florence for climbing into her room?
2. Where do Stilton and Morehead plan to take a trip?
3. Where does Stilton chase Bertie in Chapter 17?
4. Where does Jeeves go in Chapter 15?
5. What did Dahlia do before she pawned her possessions?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Percy have a new found concern for Bertie's health in Chapter 15?
2. Where does Bertie find himself after climbing through a bedroom window? What does Bertie think Dahlia has done?
3. What does Florence accuse Bertie of when she finds him in her room? What does she ask him to do?
4. Where did Seppings find Mrs. Trotter's necklace?
5. What does Mr. Trotter accuse his wife of doing when he finds out her necklace is a fake?
6. Why does Mrs. Trotter change her mind about her husband being knighted in Chapter 20?
7. What does Jeeves realize about Lord Sidcup?
8. What puts Dahlia in a happy mood in Chapter 22?
9. What does Mrs. Trotter demand of Dahlia in Chapter 19?
10. What is Seppings' reason for interrupting Stilton and Bertie's scuffle in Chapter 17?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)