|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bertie describe as nice and caring in Chapter 22?
2. What has attracted Florence to her new love in Chapter 22?
(a) His wit.
(b) His moustache.
(c) His wealth.
(d) His soul.
3. Who owns the necklace Bertie has in his possession?
4. What horrors does L.G. Trotter lament about in Chapter 20?
(a) The horrors of marriage.
(b) The horrors of old age.
(c) The horrors of business.
(d) The horrors of country life.
5. What does Dahlia do in Chapter 21, which Bertie says "must have taken a bit of doing"?
(a) Faked fainting.
(b) Pushed Mrs. Trotter out of the way.
(c) Raised her eyebrows.
(d) Made her face turn red with anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Trotter accuse Jeeves of in Chapter 21?
2. What does Bertie note the Wooster Code would not allow him to do in Chapter 21?
3. What does Tom declare to Bertie and Dahlia in Chapter 14?
4. What item did Dahlia pawn?
5. Who does Mrs. Trotter rise to call in Chapter 21?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Florence hug and kiss Bertie in Chapter 22?
2. When meeting Stilton in the hall in Chapter 14, what does Bertie say to stop Stilton from beating him up?
3. What does Bertie decide to do at the end of the novel? Why does he do it?
4. What does Florence accuse Bertie of when she finds him in her room? What does she ask him to do?
5. What does Jeeves suggest is done to solve Dahlia's problem in Chapter 12?
6. What does Bertie arm himself with in Chapter 16? Where did he get the weapon from?
7. What puts Dahlia in a happy mood in Chapter 22?
8. Why does Percy have a new found concern for Bertie's health in Chapter 15?
9. What does Jeeves realize about Lord Sidcup?
10. What does Mrs. Trotter demand of Dahlia in Chapter 19?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)