|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stilton act toward Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20?
(c) With concern.
2. Why does Florence hug and kiss Bertie in Chapter 22?
(a) Because Bertie calls her 'a great gal.'
(b) Because Bertie releases her from their engagement.
(c) Because Bertie agrees to marry Florence.
(d) Because Bertie says he will invest in Percy's play.
3. Who has Florence fallen in love with in Chapter 22?
4. How does Daphne recognize Stilton?
(a) From a dinner party they both attended.
(b) From his rowing.
(c) From her brother's school photos.
(d) From the photo in Florence's book.
5. Where did Seppings find the necklace?
(a) In Jeeves' room.
(b) In Bertie's car.
(c) In Bertie's suitcase.
(d) In Jeeves' pocket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Dahlia pawn one of her possessions?
2. Who credits Seppings with finding the pearl necklace?
3. What has Stilton sold Percy?
4. What is the name of Aunt Agatha's son?
5. What does Daphne say she hates in Chapter 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jeeves prevent Mr. Trotter from leaving Brinkley in Chapter 21?
2. What dilemma is Dahlia facing in Chapter 12?
3. Why is Dahlia distraught when Bertie arrives back at Brinkley in Chapter 16?
4. Where did Seppings find Mrs. Trotter's necklace?
5. What does Percy admit to doing with his mother's necklace in Chapter 21?
6. When Percy and Florence discuss their finances in Chapter 22, what secret does Percy reveal?
7. Why isn't Bertie worried when he hears Florence is planning their wedding?
8. What does Florence accuse Bertie of when she finds him in her room? What does she ask him to do?
9. Describe the encounter between Dahlia and Spode in Tom's study in Chapter 18.
10. Why does Florence hug and kiss Bertie in Chapter 22?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)