|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What falls on Bertie's head in Chapter 13?
(a) A book.
(b) A picture frame.
(c) A curtain rod.
2. How do Jeeves and Bertie decide to solve Dahlia's problem at the end of Chapter 14?
(a) With a staged robbery.
(b) With the truth.
(c) With bribery.
(d) With blackmail.
3. Where does Stilton chase Bertie in Chapter 17?
(a) In the garden.
(b) Around the dining table.
(c) Around the couch.
(d) Up and down the stairs.
4. Why is Percy wealthy?
(a) He writes mystery novels.
(b) He writes plays.
(c) He bets on horses.
(d) He sells women's underwear.
5. When Bertie climbs into one of the bedrooms, what does he bump into?
(a) A table.
(b) A bed.
(c) A vase.
(d) A rocking chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Bertie say Stilton can't hurt him?
2. What does Florence ask Bertie to do after he climbs into her room?
3. Who credits Seppings with finding the pearl necklace?
4. What did Aunt Dahlia do to Spode in Chapter 18?
5. Why did Percy pawn his mother's necklace?
Short Essay Questions
1. What dilemma is Dahlia facing in Chapter 12?
2. Where does Bertie find himself after climbing through a bedroom window? What does Bertie think Dahlia has done?
3. How does Jeeves prevent Mr. Trotter from leaving Brinkley in Chapter 21?
4. In Chapter 18, what does Bertie discover when he takes the pearl necklace from the safe to Dahlia?
5. What is Seppings' reason for interrupting Stilton and Bertie's scuffle in Chapter 17?
6. How does Jeeves propose to solve Dahlia and Bertie's predicaments in Chapter 19?
7. How does Daphne Dolores Morehead know Stilton? What does Daphne say she hates in Chapter 17?
8. Why does Percy have a new found concern for Bertie's health in Chapter 15?
9. What does Bertie decide to do at the end of the novel? Why does he do it?
10. Why does Mrs. Trotter change her mind about her husband being knighted in Chapter 20?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)