|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stilton act toward Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20?
(b) With concern.
2. What does Tom declare to Bertie and Dahlia in Chapter 14?
(a) That he is bankrupt.
(b) That theTrotters are leaving Brinkley.
(c) That the police have been called.
(d) That there is a robber in the area.
3. What does Jeeves have extensive knowledge of?
(b) Perrenial plants.
(d) The publishing industry.
4. Why is Dahlia distraught in Chapter 16?
(a) Her misdeed has been discovered by her husband.
(b) She has not been able to blackmail Spode.
(c) She found out Bertie refuses to marry Florence.
(d) Mr.Trotter is ill.
5. Where are the Trotters from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill do Dahlia and Bertie hope Jeeves possesses in Chapter 14?
2. For what reason does Bertie say Stilton can't hurt him?
3. Who interrupts the chase between Bertie and Stilton in Chapter 17?
4. How does Daphne recognize Stilton?
5. How is Daphne Dolores Morehead described?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Bertie find himself after climbing through a bedroom window? What does Bertie think Dahlia has done?
2. Why does Florence hug and kiss Bertie in Chapter 22?
3. How does Stilton treat Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20? Why does he act this way?
4. What puts Dahlia in a happy mood in Chapter 22?
5. What punishment does Mr. Trotter mete out for his son?
6. What is Seppings' reason for interrupting Stilton and Bertie's scuffle in Chapter 17?
7. What does Jeeves suggest is done to solve Dahlia's problem in Chapter 12?
8. When meeting Stilton in the hall in Chapter 14, what does Bertie say to stop Stilton from beating him up?
9. What does Bertie decide to do at the end of the novel? Why does he do it?
10. Why isn't Bertie worried when he hears Florence is planning their wedding?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)