|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie say he is not known for in Chapter 21?
(b) Being sensible.
(c) Giving up.
(d) Telling jokes.
2. Where did Jeeves gain his knowledge about jewelry?
(a) By studying under a cousin.
(b) By studying under an aunt.
(c) By working at a jewelry shop.
(d) By having bought a lot of jewely for previous employers.
3. Where do Stilton and Morehead plan to take a trip?
(a) To the nearby village.
(b) To Liverpool.
(c) Down the river.
(d) To Paris.
4. How do Jeeves and Bertie decide to solve Dahlia's problem at the end of Chapter 14?
(a) With bribery.
(b) With a staged robbery.
(c) With the truth.
(d) With blackmail.
5. What item does Dahlia direct Bertie to find?
(a) A ladder.
(b) A safe.
(c) A rope.
(d) A trenchcoat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeeves suggest they do to solve Dahlia's problem?
2. What has Stilton sold Percy?
3. What does Bertie decide to change about his appearance in Chapter 22?
4. What does Florence ask Bertie to do after he climbs into her room?
5. What does Mr. Trotter accuse Mrs. Trotter of doing in Chapter 21?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Percy admit to doing with his mother's necklace in Chapter 21?
2. What does Mrs. Trotter demand of Dahlia in Chapter 19?
3. What puts Dahlia in a happy mood in Chapter 22?
4. How does Daphne Dolores Morehead know Stilton? What does Daphne say she hates in Chapter 17?
5. Why does Florence hug and kiss Bertie in Chapter 22?
6. Why does Percy have a new found concern for Bertie's health in Chapter 15?
7. What does Bertie decide to do at the end of the novel? Why does he do it?
8. What punishment does Mr. Trotter mete out for his son?
9. What does Jeeves realize about Lord Sidcup?
10. What does Mr. Trotter accuse his wife of doing when he finds out her necklace is a fake?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)