|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Percy say his mother gave him her necklace for?
(a) To have it cleaned.
(b) To have it put in her safety deposit box.
(c) To pawn it.
(d) To have it appraised.
2. What has Stilton sold Percy?
(a) A pearl necklace.
(b) A draft of Florence's book.
(c) A pair of tennis shoes.
(d) Bertie's ticket for the darts competition.
3. Who interrupts the chase between Bertie and Stilton in Chapter 17?
4. What item did Dahlia pawn?
(a) A gold watch.
(b) A diamond bracelet.
(c) A pearl necklace.
(d) A silver tea set.
5. Who tells Dahlia and Bertie about the robbery in Chapter 19?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dahlia distraught in Chapter 16?
2. How do Jeeves and Bertie decide to solve Dahlia's problem at the end of Chapter 14?
3. Where do Stilton and Morehead plan to take a trip?
4. What item does Dahlia direct Bertie to find?
5. What horrors does L.G. Trotter lament about in Chapter 20?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Stilton treat Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20? Why does he act this way?
2. What does Bertie arm himself with in Chapter 16? Where did he get the weapon from?
3. Why does Florence hug and kiss Bertie in Chapter 22?
4. Where did Seppings find Mrs. Trotter's necklace?
5. What does Mr. Trotter accuse his wife of doing when he finds out her necklace is a fake?
6. Why is Dahlia distraught when Bertie arrives back at Brinkley in Chapter 16?
7. Why isn't Bertie worried when he hears Florence is planning their wedding?
8. When meeting Stilton in the hall in Chapter 14, what does Bertie say to stop Stilton from beating him up?
9. What is Seppings' reason for interrupting Stilton and Bertie's scuffle in Chapter 17?
10. What does Jeeves realize about Lord Sidcup?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)