|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
(a) Stilton agreed to grow a moustache.
(b) Stilton apologized for his behavior.
(c) Stilton gave her a diamond necklace.
(d) Stilton promised to be nice to Florence's friends.
2. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
(a) The Mulliners.
(b) The Trotters.
(c) The Threepwoods.
(d) The Moresbys.
3. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
(a) That Florence and Stilton will marry.
(b) That Bertie and Florence will marry.
(c) That he is always welcome to visit her family estate.
(d) That Percy will find funding for his play.
4. What does Dahlia hand Percy to give to Florence in Chapter 9?
(a) A brithday card.
(b) A bouquet of wildflowers.
(c) A party invitation.
(d) A telegram.
5. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
(a) As excitable.
(b) As reclusive.
(c) As arrogant.
(d) As boring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is Bertie in as he dresses for dinner in Chapter 11?
2. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
3. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
4. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
5. What does Bertie do to get arrested in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bertie think of his dinner company in Chapter 3?
2. Why does Bertie describe Stilton and Florence's tenuous relationship as 'dangerous'?
3. What happens at the beginning of Chapter 6?
4. What are the club books?
5. How did Stilton find out about Bertie's nightclub visit?
6. What does Percy Gorringe work on in Chapter 1? What does he want from Bertie?
7. What is Stilton's reason for calling off his engagement in Chapter 10?
8. What does Jeeves ask Bertie's permission for in Chapter 8?
9. What does Bertie's aunt ask him to do in Chapter 1?
10. Why does Aunt Dahlia have the Trotters at Brinkley?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)