|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What finally persuades Bertie to go to Brinkley?
(a) The promise that Stilton will not be there.
(b) The skills of Dahlia's chef.
(c) The promise that Florence will be there.
(d) That Dahlia has the latest book by Bertie's favorite author.
2. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
3. What does Dahlia hand Percy to give to Florence in Chapter 9?
(a) A party invitation.
(b) A brithday card.
(c) A bouquet of wildflowers.
(d) A telegram.
4. Where does Bertie find his uncle in Chapter 11?
(a) In the hallway.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In the gardens.
(d) In his study.
5. What activity does Stilton engage in?
(b) Horse racing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stilton disapprove of when he meets Bertie?
2. How is the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5 described?
3. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
4. What drink does Bertie ask Jeeves to make in Chapter 11?
5. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bertie ask Jeeves for a strengthening drink in Chapter 1?
2. Why is Lord Sidcup invited to Brinkley?
3. For what reason does Stilton say his engagement to Florence is off in Chapter 4?
4. Why does Stilton think Bertie grew his moustache? Who does Stilton blame for the moustache?
5. What are the club books?
6. What makes Bertie uncomfortable at dinner in Chapter 11?
7. What happens at the beginning of Chapter 6?
8. Why did Dahlia commission Morehead to write for her newspaper? Why is Bertie curious about their arrangement?
9. Describe Florence Craye.
10. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)