|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brinkley?
(a) The Trotters' estate.
(b) Aunt Dahlia's estate.
(c) Florence's dog.
(d) Stilton's family estate.
2. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
(a) A friend of Dahlia.
(b) Bertie's former fiancee.
(c) A writer.
(d) A stage actress.
3. What is Stilton's standard greeting?
(a) Good day, isn't it?
(c) It's me, Stilton.
4. What does Dahlia ask Bertie to retrieve on his way to Brinkley?
(a) Some books from the bookshop.
(b) A copy of the newspaper.
(c) Her pearl necklace.
(d) Her dry cleaning.
5. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
(a) Because Bertie has grown a moustache.
(b) Because Bertie made a mess of the flat.
(c) Because Bertie started to wear tennis shoes all day.
(d) Because Bertie intends to fire Jeeves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie's uncle notice about Dahloa in Chapter 11?
2. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
3. Why did Stilton break off his engagement?
4. What drink does Bertie ask Jeeves to make in Chapter 11?
5. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bertie describe Stilton and Florence's tenuous relationship as 'dangerous'?
2. Why is Lord Sidcup invited to Brinkley?
3. Why does Bertie feel lost at the beginning of the novel?
4. What does Uncle Tom tell Bertie in Chapter 11?
5. Describe Florence Craye.
6. For what reason does Stilton say his engagement to Florence is off in Chapter 4?
7. What does Bertie think of his dinner company in Chapter 3?
8. What makes Bertie uncomfortable at dinner in Chapter 11?
9. Why does Stilton think Bertie grew his moustache? Who does Stilton blame for the moustache?
10. What history is there between Florence and Bertie?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)