|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stilton's surname?
2. Who telephones Bertie in Chapter 6?
(c) Aunt Agatha.
3. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
(a) Bertie must pay a fine.
(b) Bertie must apologize to the police.
(c) Bertie must do service at an old age home.
(d) Bertie must spend two days in jail.
4. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
(a) The Lion's Roar.
(b) The Anglers' Rest.
(c) The Mottled Oyster.
(d) The Drone's Club.
5. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
(a) A writer.
(b) Bertie's former fiancee.
(c) A friend of Dahlia.
(d) A stage actress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
2. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
3. What does Bertie think may be the cause of Stilton breaking off his engagement?
4. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
5. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
Short Essay Questions
1. What history is there between Florence and Bertie?
2. How did Stilton find out about Bertie's nightclub visit?
3. Why does Florence call Bertie 'noble' in Chapter 5?
4. What does Jeeves ask Bertie's permission for in Chapter 8?
5. What does Bertie think of his dinner company in Chapter 3?
6. What does Bertie's aunt ask him to do in Chapter 1?
7. Why does Aunt Dahlia want Bertie to come to Brinkley in Chapter 8?
8. Why does Bertie agree to take Florence to a night club?
9. Why is Bertie excited to see Florence in Chapter 2? What do Stilton and Florence each think of his moustache?
10. Why does Bertie describe Stilton and Florence's tenuous relationship as 'dangerous'?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)