|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
(a) Bertie must apologize to the police.
(b) Bertie must pay a fine.
(c) Bertie must spend two days in jail.
(d) Bertie must do service at an old age home.
2. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
(a) The Vintage Street magistrate.
(b) The Vaultridge Street magistrate.
(c) The Holly Street magistrate.
(d) The High Street magistrate.
3. What does Jeeves ask Bertie's permission to do in Chapter 8?
(a) Speak to Percy about his problems.
(b) Attend the Junior Ganymede Club luncheon.
(c) To drive the car to Brinkley.
(d) Remain at Bertie's flat while he is at Brinkley.
4. How does Percy feel about Bertie in Chapter 9?
(a) He idolizes him.
(b) He mistrusts him.
(c) He dislikes him.
(d) He respects him.
5. What does Stilton disapprove of when he meets Bertie?
(a) That Bertie is drinking.
(b) That Bertie is reading a mystery novel.
(c) That Bertie is sick with a cold.
(d) That Bertie is wearing pajamas at noon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
2. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
3. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
4. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
5. In Chapter 6, what does Bertie do after breakfast?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Uncle Tom tell Bertie in Chapter 11?
2. Why is Bertie excited to see Florence in Chapter 2? What do Stilton and Florence each think of his moustache?
3. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
4. What happens at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. What does Jeeves ask Bertie's permission for in Chapter 8?
6. What does Bertie think of his dinner company in Chapter 3?
7. Why is Lord Sidcup invited to Brinkley?
8. Describe Florence Craye.
9. What does Percy Gorringe work on in Chapter 1? What does he want from Bertie?
10. Why does Florence call Bertie 'noble' in Chapter 5?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)