Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
(a) Bicky Bickersteth.
(b) Bertie Wooster.
(c) Alexander Worple.
(d) Corky Corcoran.
2. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
(a) Bertie's photo.
(b) Florence's book.
(c) Stilton's ticket for the darts competition.
(d) Percy's play script.
3. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
(a) They are well connected with government officials.
(b) That they are teetotallers.
(c) They are rich.
(d) They dislike Bertie.
4. What is Percy's mood like in Chapter 10?
5. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
(a) Make friends with Bertie.
(b) Drop out of the darts competition.
(c) Invest in Percy's play.
(d) Grow a moustache.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
2. What is the woman like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
3. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
4. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
5. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bertie decide to do at the end of the novel? Why does he do it?
2. Why does Florence hug and kiss Bertie in Chapter 22?
3. Why did Dahlia commission Morehead to write for her newspaper? Why is Bertie curious about their arrangement?
4. In Chapter 18, what does Bertie discover when he takes the pearl necklace from the safe to Dahlia?
5. Describe Florence Craye.
6. What does Florence accuse Bertie of when she finds him in her room? What does she ask him to do?
7. Why does Stilton think Bertie grew his moustache? Who does Stilton blame for the moustache?
8. What does Jeeves realize about Lord Sidcup?
9. What makes Bertie uncomfortable at dinner in Chapter 11?
10. What is Stilton's reason for calling off his engagement in Chapter 10?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)