|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
(a) So she can hide from Stilton.
(b) So she will be written about in the papers.
(c) So she can make Stilton jealous.
(d) So she can do research for her book.
2. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
(a) Bertie Wooster.
(b) Corky Corcoran.
(c) Alexander Worple.
(d) Bicky Bickersteth.
3. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
(a) Make friends with Bertie.
(b) Grow a moustache.
(c) Drop out of the darts competition.
(d) Invest in Percy's play.
4. What does Bertie's uncle say about the Trotters?
(a) That he is entertained by them.
(b) That he admires them.
(c) That he doesn't understand a word they say.
(d) That he despises them.
5. What part of Bertie does Florence say Stilton intends to break in five places?
(a) His neck.
(b) His spine.
(c) His legs.
(d) His rib cage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
2. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
3. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
4. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
5. Who does Dahlia send from the dining room after dinner in Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the nightclub when the police show up?
2. Why does Stilton think Bertie grew his moustache? Who does Stilton blame for the moustache?
3. Why is Lord Sidcup invited to Brinkley?
4. Why does Florence call Bertie 'noble' in Chapter 5?
5. Why does Bertie ask Jeeves for a strengthening drink in Chapter 1?
6. Why does Aunt Dahlia have the Trotters at Brinkley?
7. What does Bertie's aunt ask him to do in Chapter 1?
8. Why does Bertie describe Stilton and Florence's tenuous relationship as 'dangerous'?
9. What is Stilton's reason for calling off his engagement in Chapter 10?
10. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)