|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does Bertie do after breakfast?
(a) Catches up on his correspondence.
(b) Reads a book.
(c) Takes a nap.
(d) Goes to the Drone's Club.
2. Who telephones Bertie in Chapter 6?
(c) Aunt Agatha.
3. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
(a) Speaking to Dahlia on the telephone.
(b) Fixing Bertie a drink.
(c) Refusing Percy's request for money.
(d) Organizing the mail.
4. What is Brinkley?
(a) Aunt Dahlia's estate.
(b) Florence's dog.
(c) Stilton's family estate.
(d) The Trotters' estate.
5. What kind of book does Bertie want to go to bed to read in Chapter 4?
(a) A romance.
(b) A ghost story.
(c) An adventure story.
(d) A mystery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
2. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
3. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
4. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
5. Who does Dahlia send from the dining room after dinner in Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Stilton think Bertie grew his moustache? Who does Stilton blame for the moustache?
2. What does Bertie's aunt ask him to do in Chapter 1?
3. What happens at the nightclub when the police show up?
4. What does Jeeves ask Bertie's permission for in Chapter 8?
5. Describe Florence Craye.
6. Why does Bertie feel lost at the beginning of the novel?
7. What happens at the beginning of Chapter 6?
8. Why does Bertie agree to take Florence to a night club?
9. Why does Aunt Dahlia want Bertie to come to Brinkley in Chapter 8?
10. What makes Bertie uncomfortable at dinner in Chapter 11?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)