|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie do to get arrested in Chapter 5?
(a) Trips a police officer.
(b) Starts scuffling with Stilton.
(c) Takes a police officer's hat.
(d) Insults a police officer.
2. What is Percy's surname?
3. What is the woman like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
4. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
(a) A Jeeves' special.
(b) A cup of tea.
(c) A glass of water.
(d) A cup of coffee.
5. Who telephones Bertie in Chapter 6?
(b) Aunt Agatha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
2. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
3. What does Bertie's uncle notice about Dahloa in Chapter 11?
4. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
5. How does the magistrate know Stilton?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Bertie excited to see Florence in Chapter 2? What do Stilton and Florence each think of his moustache?
2. Describe Florence Craye.
3. Why does Florence ask Bertie to take her to a nightclub?
4. Why is Lord Sidcup invited to Brinkley?
5. What are the club books?
6. Why did Dahlia commission Morehead to write for her newspaper? Why is Bertie curious about their arrangement?
7. Why is Bertie apprehensive about going to Brinkley?
8. Why does Percy's mood change drastically in Chapter 10?
9. Why does Bertie feel lost at the beginning of the novel?
10. What does Jeeves ask Bertie's permission for in Chapter 8?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)