|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Percy's surname?
2. Who does Dahlia send from the dining room after dinner in Chapter 11?
(a) The women.
(b) The men.
(c) The servants.
(d) The younger dinner guests.
3. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
(a) A cup of coffee.
(b) A Jeeves' special.
(c) A glass of water.
(d) A cup of tea.
4. What is Dahlia's husband's name?
5. What is Florence's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is Bertie in as he dresses for dinner in Chapter 11?
2. How is Morehead described in Chapter 9?
3. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
4. What is Lord Sidcup well informed about?
5. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Uncle Tom tell Bertie in Chapter 11?
2. Why does Bertie feel lost at the beginning of the novel?
3. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
4. Describe Florence Craye.
5. What does Jeeves ask Bertie's permission for in Chapter 8?
6. Why does Aunt Dahlia have the Trotters at Brinkley?
7. What is Stilton's reason for calling off his engagement in Chapter 10?
8. Why does Bertie agree to take Florence to a night club?
9. Why does Florence call Bertie 'noble' in Chapter 5?
10. What makes Bertie uncomfortable at dinner in Chapter 11?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)