|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie joke Jeeves will have to do when he returns home in Chapter 6?
(a) Fix drinks for some police officers.
(b) Act as a butler at the old age home.
(c) Live in a jail cell with Bertie.
(d) Enter the details of Bertie's evening in the club book.
2. How does Florence feel about her engagement being called-off?
3. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
(a) That Stilton has arrived.
(b) That Stilton is looking through Bertie's pockets.
(c) That Jeeves is mixing multiple drinks.
(d) That Dahlia is standing at his door.
4. What does Bertie do to get arrested in Chapter 5?
(a) Insults a police officer.
(b) Takes a police officer's hat.
(c) Starts scuffling with Stilton.
(d) Trips a police officer.
5. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
(a) They are well connected with government officials.
(b) That they are teetotallers.
(c) They dislike Bertie.
(d) They are rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
2. Why does Dahlia come to Bertie's room looking for Jeeves in Chapter 11?
3. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
4. Where does Bertie go when dinner with his guests is over?
5. What does Dahlia blame Mrs. Trotter for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the club books?
2. What does Uncle Tom tell Bertie in Chapter 11?
3. Why does Stilton think Bertie grew his moustache? Who does Stilton blame for the moustache?
4. Why does Florence ask Bertie to take her to a nightclub?
5. How did Stilton find out about Bertie's nightclub visit?
6. Why does Aunt Dahlia have the Trotters at Brinkley?
7. In Chapter 1, why does Stilton take issue with Bertie having a drink?
8. Why does Bertie ask Jeeves for a strengthening drink in Chapter 1?
9. What happens at the beginning of Chapter 6?
10. What does Jeeves ask Bertie's permission for in Chapter 8?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)