|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
2. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
(a) The Trotters.
(b) The Moresbys.
(c) The Threepwoods.
(d) The Mulliners.
3. Who does Jeeves report is waiting to see Bertie at the end of Chapter 10?
4. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
(a) The Junior Ganymede.
(b) The Buttles Club.
(c) The Pelican Club.
(d) The Senior Conservative Club.
5. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
(a) Because Bertie made a mess of the flat.
(b) Because Bertie has grown a moustache.
(c) Because Bertie started to wear tennis shoes all day.
(d) Because Bertie intends to fire Jeeves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
2. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
3. What drink does Bertie ask Jeeves to make in Chapter 11?
4. What does Dahlia blame Mrs. Trotter for?
5. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Stilton's reason for calling off his engagement in Chapter 10?
2. What does Uncle Tom tell Bertie in Chapter 11?
3. Describe Florence Craye.
4. How did Stilton find out about Bertie's nightclub visit?
5. Why is Lord Sidcup invited to Brinkley?
6. What does Bertie's aunt ask him to do in Chapter 1?
7. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
8. Why does Stilton think Bertie grew his moustache? Who does Stilton blame for the moustache?
9. What happens at the nightclub when the police show up?
10. What are the club books?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)