|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
(a) The Mulliners.
(b) The Threepwoods.
(c) The Trotters.
(d) The Moresbys.
2. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
(a) The High Street magistrate.
(b) The Vintage Street magistrate.
(c) The Holly Street magistrate.
(d) The Vaultridge Street magistrate.
3. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
(a) A cup of coffee.
(b) A Jeeves' special.
(c) A cup of tea.
(d) A glass of water.
4. Where does Florence ask Bertie to take her?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A music hall.
(c) A nightclub.
(d) A polo match.
5. What does Dahlia blame Mrs. Trotter for?
(a) Ruining her dinner party the previous evening.
(b) Preventing Dahlia's husband from receiving knighthood.
(c) Delaying the sale of Dahlia's asset.
(d) Upsetting Percy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bertie find his uncle in Chapter 11?
2. What writing has Bertie done in the past?
3. What is Percy's mood like in Chapter 10?
4. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
5. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What history is there between Florence and Bertie?
2. Why does Aunt Dahlia have the Trotters at Brinkley?
3. Why does Bertie feel lost at the beginning of the novel?
4. Why does Stilton think Bertie grew his moustache? Who does Stilton blame for the moustache?
5. Why does Bertie ask Jeeves for a strengthening drink in Chapter 1?
6. Why does Aunt Dahlia want Bertie to come to Brinkley in Chapter 8?
7. What does Bertie's aunt ask him to do in Chapter 1?
8. What happens at the beginning of Chapter 6?
9. How did Stilton find out about Bertie's nightclub visit?
10. What makes Bertie uncomfortable at dinner in Chapter 11?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)