|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dahlia's husband's name?
2. How is the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5 described?
(a) As lifeless.
(b) As seedy.
(c) As crowded.
(d) As elegant.
3. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
(a) Because Bertie intends to fire Jeeves.
(b) Because Bertie started to wear tennis shoes all day.
(c) Because Bertie has grown a moustache.
(d) Because Bertie made a mess of the flat.
4. How does Bertie describe Florence?
(a) As demure.
(b) As adorable.
(c) As aggressive.
(d) As intelligent.
5. What is Stilton's standard greeting?
(a) Good day, isn't it?
(d) It's me, Stilton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florence call Bertie in Chapter 5?
2. Where does Florence ask Bertie to take her?
3. What activity does Stilton engage in?
4. Who does Dahlia send from the dining room after dinner in Chapter 11?
5. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jeeves suggest is done to solve Dahlia's problem in Chapter 12?
2. What happens at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. What does Jeeves ask Bertie's permission for in Chapter 8?
4. In Chapter 1, why does Stilton take issue with Bertie having a drink?
5. What puts Dahlia in a happy mood in Chapter 22?
6. What are the club books?
7. What does Bertie's aunt ask him to do in Chapter 1?
8. What is Seppings' reason for interrupting Stilton and Bertie's scuffle in Chapter 17?
9. Why does Bertie feel lost at the beginning of the novel?
10. In Chapter 18, what does Bertie discover when he takes the pearl necklace from the safe to Dahlia?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)