|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
(a) In a foot race.
(b) In a darts competition.
(c) In a tennis match.
(d) In a poker game.
2. What part of Bertie does Florence say Stilton intends to break in five places?
(a) His spine.
(b) His legs.
(c) His neck.
(d) His rib cage.
3. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
(a) Stilton was a police officer.
(b) Stilton was a tutor.
(c) Stilton was a banker.
(d) Stilton was a golf caddy.
4. Where does Florence ask Bertie to take her?
(a) A music hall.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A nightclub.
(d) A polo match.
5. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
(a) Her summer home.
(b) Her jewelry.
(c) Her newspaper.
(d) Her automobile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
2. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
3. Why does Dahlia come to Bertie's room looking for Jeeves in Chapter 11?
4. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
2. What does Jeeves ask Bertie's permission for in Chapter 8?
3. What does Percy Gorringe work on in Chapter 1? What does he want from Bertie?
4. What happens at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. Why is Bertie apprehensive about going to Brinkley?
6. What history is there between Florence and Bertie?
7. Why is Lord Sidcup invited to Brinkley?
8. Why does Percy's mood change drastically in Chapter 10?
9. How did Stilton find out about Bertie's nightclub visit?
10. What does Uncle Tom tell Bertie in Chapter 11?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)