|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Bertie want to go to Brinkley?
(a) There is very little to do at Brinkley.
(b) He is afraid he will run into Stilton.
(c) He doesn't want to see Percy after refusing him the loan.
(d) Dahlia's husband always gives Bertie a rough time.
2. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
(a) Bertie's former fiancee.
(b) A writer.
(c) A friend of Dahlia.
(d) A stage actress.
3. What is Percy's mood like in Chapter 10?
4. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
(a) Stilton agreed to grow a moustache.
(b) Stilton promised to be nice to Florence's friends.
(c) Stilton apologized for his behavior.
(d) Stilton gave her a diamond necklace.
5. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
(a) She shuts herself up in Bertie's aunt's house.
(b) She searches for someone to make Stilton jealous.
(c) She travels to America.
(d) She attaches herself to Bertie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
2. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
3. Who does Dahlia send from the dining room after dinner in Chapter 11?
4. Who does Jeeves report is waiting to see Bertie at the end of Chapter 10?
5. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Stilton find out about Bertie's nightclub visit?
2. What does Uncle Tom tell Bertie in Chapter 11?
3. What does Percy Gorringe work on in Chapter 1? What does he want from Bertie?
4. Why does Florence call Bertie 'noble' in Chapter 5?
5. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
6. Why does Aunt Dahlia want Bertie to come to Brinkley in Chapter 8?
7. Why is Lord Sidcup invited to Brinkley?
8. What does Bertie's aunt ask him to do in Chapter 1?
9. Why does Stilton think Bertie grew his moustache? Who does Stilton blame for the moustache?
10. Why does Bertie agree to take Florence to a night club?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)