|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
(a) The Lion's Roar.
(b) The Drone's Club.
(c) The Anglers' Rest.
(d) The Mottled Oyster.
2. What is Stilton's standard greeting?
(a) It's me, Stilton.
(d) Good day, isn't it?
3. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
(a) Her automobile.
(b) Her jewelry.
(c) Her newspaper.
(d) Her summer home.
4. How does Florence feel about her engagement being called-off?
5. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
(a) To appeal to Florence.
(b) To disguise himself.
(c) To look fashionable.
(d) Because he is too lazy to shave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
2. What is Percy's mood like in Chapter 10?
3. What is Stilton's surname?
4. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
5. How does Percy feel about Bertie in Chapter 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bertie agree to take Florence to a night club?
2. Why does Aunt Dahlia have the Trotters at Brinkley?
3. Why does Florence ask Bertie to take her to a nightclub?
4. Why does Stilton think Bertie grew his moustache? Who does Stilton blame for the moustache?
5. What does Jeeves ask Bertie's permission for in Chapter 8?
6. In Chapter 1, why does Stilton take issue with Bertie having a drink?
7. Why is Bertie apprehensive about going to Brinkley?
8. What does Bertie think of his dinner company in Chapter 3?
9. Why does Bertie describe Stilton and Florence's tenuous relationship as 'dangerous'?
10. How did Stilton find out about Bertie's nightclub visit?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)