|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence do?
(a) She writes novels.
(b) She is an artist.
(c) She produces plays.
(d) She teaches at a university.
2. What makes Bertie uncomfortable at dinner in Chapter 11?
(a) Having to stare at Stilton.
(b) Florence's flirtatiousness.
(c) Dahlia saying that Bertie should get married.
(d) Percy's sulking.
3. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
(a) Grow a moustache.
(b) Drop out of the darts competition.
(c) Make friends with Bertie.
(d) Invest in Percy's play.
4. What does Bertie joke Jeeves will have to do when he returns home in Chapter 6?
(a) Fix drinks for some police officers.
(b) Live in a jail cell with Bertie.
(c) Act as a butler at the old age home.
(d) Enter the details of Bertie's evening in the club book.
5. What does Florence call Bertie in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Percy's mood like in Chapter 10?
2. What part of Bertie does Florence say Stilton intends to break in five places?
3. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
4. How does the magistrate know Stilton?
5. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Aunt Dahlia have the Trotters at Brinkley?
2. How is the plan to stage a robbery foiled by Uncle Tom?
3. For what reason does Stilton say his engagement to Florence is off in Chapter 4?
4. What does Mr. Trotter accuse his wife of doing when he finds out her necklace is a fake?
5. How does Daphne Dolores Morehead know Stilton? What does Daphne say she hates in Chapter 17?
6. What does Bertie decide to do at the end of the novel? Why does he do it?
7. What does Percy Gorringe work on in Chapter 1? What does he want from Bertie?
8. Why does Florence hug and kiss Bertie in Chapter 22?
9. Why does Mrs. Trotter change her mind about her husband being knighted in Chapter 20?
10. When Percy and Florence discuss their finances in Chapter 22, what secret does Percy reveal?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)