|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie say he is not known for in Chapter 21?
(b) Being sensible.
(c) Telling jokes.
(d) Giving up.
2. How does Daphne recognize Stilton?
(a) From her brother's school photos.
(b) From the photo in Florence's book.
(c) From his rowing.
(d) From a dinner party they both attended.
3. What does Jeeves have extensive knowledge of?
(c) Perrenial plants.
(d) The publishing industry.
4. Where are the Trotters from?
5. What skill do Dahlia and Bertie hope Jeeves possesses in Chapter 14?
(a) Smoke signaling.
(b) Jewelry making.
(d) Mind reading.
6. Why is Dahlia distraught in Chapter 16?
(a) She found out Bertie refuses to marry Florence.
(b) She has not been able to blackmail Spode.
(c) Mr.Trotter is ill.
(d) Her misdeed has been discovered by her husband.
7. Why did Percy pawn his mother's necklace?
(a) To fund his theatre production.
(b) To pay for his book to be published.
(c) To pay off his debts.
(d) To buy Florence an engagement ring.
8. How is Daphne Dolores Morehead described?
(a) As beautiful.
(b) As assertive.
(c) As stern-looking.
(d) As cherubic.
9. Who does Mrs. Trotter rise to call in Chapter 21?
(a) Mr. Trotter.
(b) The police.
(d) Her lawyer.
10. What did Aunt Dahlia do to Spode in Chapter 18?
(a) Knocked him unconscious.
(b) Slipped a sedative in his drink.
(c) Kicked him out of the house.
(d) Planted the stolen necklace in his pocket.
11. What does Lord Sidcup do for a living?
(a) Runs a horse track.
(b) Writes travel pamphlets.
(c) Sells women's underwear.
(d) Manufactures salt and pepper shakers.
12. What does Jeeves offer Mr. Trotter?
(a) A cigar.
(b) A stomach-soothing drink.
(c) To fetch him some medicine.
(d) To drive Percy back to London.
13. What does Dahlia tend to do when in a crisis?
(c) Put blame on her servants.
(d) Throw things.
14. Who has Florence fallen in love with in Chapter 22?
15. What weapon does Bertie ask Jeeves for in Chapter 16?
(a) A pocket knife.
(b) A cosh.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A cricket bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they prevent butlers from doing?
2. Where does Jeeves go in Chapter 15?
3. What does Percy say his mother gave him her necklace for?
4. How does Bertie refer to Jeeves in Chapter 19?
5. What does Bertie imagine at the beginning of Chapter 19?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)