|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Florence's mood like in Chapter 22?
(a) Florence is distraught.
(b) Florence is giddy.
(c) Florence is angry.
(d) Florence is content.
2. What is Lord Sidcup's real name?
(a) Roderick Spode.
(b) Buck MacGinnis.
(c) Willoughby Braddock.
(d) Augustus Beckford.
3. In regards to Bertie, what does Florence admit she likes the idea of doing?
(a) Cooking for him.
(b) Dedicating a book to him.
(c) Marrying him.
(d) Molding him.
4. Who witnesses Bertie and Florence hugging in Chapter 22?
5. Where does Stilton tell Bertie he will meet him in Chapter 14?
(a) The hall.
(b) The study.
(c) The dining room.
(d) The garden.
6. Who owns the necklace Bertie has in his possession?
7. Where does Jeeves say he found the necklace?
(a) Under his bed.
(b) In the hallway.
(c) Outside in the courtyard.
(d) In the kitchen.
8. What has Stilton sold Percy?
(a) A draft of Florence's book.
(b) A pair of tennis shoes.
(c) Bertie's ticket for the darts competition.
(d) A pearl necklace.
9. Who credits Seppings with finding the pearl necklace?
10. What does Mr. Trotter accuse Mrs. Trotter of doing in Chapter 21?
(a) Funding Percy's play.
(b) Stealing money from the family safe.
(c) Giving money to her brother.
(d) Bribing Spode.
11. Whose husband does Mrs. Trotter say has been knighted?
(a) Mrs. Winkworth's.
(b) Mrs. Paradene's.
(c) Mrs. Blenkinsop's.
(d) Mrs. Chugwater's.
12. What does Bertie ask Percy for in Chapter 22?
(a) A ticket to his play.
(b) A ride back to London.
(c) An invitation to his birthday party.
(d) His autograph.
13. What does L.G. Trotter claim is giving him health problems in Chapter 20?
(a) French food.
(b) The pressures of doing business.
(c) His wife's nagging.
(d) The country air.
14. What is the name of Aunt Agatha's son?
15. Where do Stilton and Morehead plan to take a trip?
(a) To Paris.
(b) To the nearby village.
(c) To Liverpool.
(d) Down the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What horrors does L.G. Trotter lament about in Chapter 20?
2. Why doesn't Stilton want to hurt Bertie anymore in Chapter 20?
3. Where did Jeeves gain his knowledge about jewelry?
4. What falls on Bertie's head in Chapter 13?
5. Who does Jeeves suggest blackmailing in Chapter 19?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)