|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jeeves suggest blackmailing in Chapter 19?
(c) Mr. Trotter.
2. What horrors does L.G. Trotter lament about in Chapter 20?
(a) The horrors of business.
(b) The horrors of marriage.
(c) The horrors of old age.
(d) The horrors of country life.
3. What does Bertie ask Florence use to lower him out of the window?
(a) A garden hose.
(b) Her sheets.
(c) Her dressing gown.
(d) A rope.
4. What does Bertie decide to change about his appearance in Chapter 22?
(a) Bertie decides to part his hair down the middle.
(b) Bertie decides to grow a beard.
(c) Bertie decides to stop wearing tennis shoes.
(d) Bertie decides to shave his moustache.
5. Why doesn't Stilton want to hurt Bertie anymore in Chapter 20?
(a) Stilton is back together with Florence.
(b) Stilton feels sorry for Bertie.
(c) Stilton is happy to be free from Florence.
(d) Stilton has been paid a bribe by Jeeves.
6. What excuse does Bertie give Florence for climbing into her room?
(a) Percy dared him to do it.
(b) He spotted a robber climbing the ladder.
(c) He thought it was Stilton's room.
(d) He locked himself out of the house.
7. What item did Dahlia pawn?
(a) A silver tea set.
(b) A gold watch.
(c) A pearl necklace.
(d) A diamond bracelet.
8. What does Mr. Trotter say Percy must do when they leave Brinkley?
(a) Go back and finish university.
(b) Sell his car and get his mother's necklace back.
(c) Start working for the family business.
(d) Move out of the family home.
9. What does Dahlia say Florence is planning in Chapter 15?
(a) An anniversary party.
(b) A wedding.
(c) A birthday party.
(d) A dinner party.
10. What item does Dahlia direct Bertie to find?
(a) A rope.
(b) A trenchcoat.
(c) A ladder.
(d) A safe.
11. What does Florence recall Dahlia said about Bertie?
(a) Ridiculous things.
(b) Sweet things.
(c) Unbelieveable things.
(d) Horrible things.
12. What does Florence ask Bertie to do after he climbs into her room?
(a) Make friends with Stilton.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Bring her a cup of tea.
(d) Read her some poetry.
13. What does Bertie say he is not known for in Chapter 21?
(a) Giving up.
(b) Telling jokes.
(c) Being sensible.
14. Where does she assume Seppings found the pearl necklace?
(a) In a cupboard.
(b) On the floor.
(c) In Jeeves' pocket.
(d) In Tom's desk.
15. Who wishes to speak to Dahlia in Chapter 16?
(c) Mrs. Trotter.
(d) Mr. Trotter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the necklace Bertie has in his possession?
2. What does Mr. Trotter accuse Mrs. Trotter of doing in Chapter 21?
3. Why is Dahlia happy when she appears at the end of Chapter 22?
4. Who has Florence fallen in love with in Chapter 22?
5. What does Spode believe happened to him in Chapter 18?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)