|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Daphne Dolores Morehead described?
(a) As beautiful.
(b) As stern-looking.
(c) As assertive.
(d) As cherubic.
2. Who interrupts the chase between Bertie and Stilton in Chapter 17?
3. Who has Florence fallen in love with in Chapter 22?
4. What has attracted Florence to her new love in Chapter 22?
(a) His soul.
(b) His moustache.
(c) His wit.
(d) His wealth.
5. What offer does Mr. Trotter reject in Chapter 19?
(a) An offer of knighthood.
(b) Dahlia's offer to sell the newspaper for a lower price.
(c) An offer to run an office in America.
(d) Jeeves' offer to make him a drink.
6. Why is Dahlia happy when she appears at the end of Chapter 22?
(a) She sold her newspaper.
(b) She retrieved her lost necklace.
(c) Tom has been offered a knighthood.
(d) She fired her cook.
7. Where does Stilton chase Bertie in Chapter 17?
(a) Up and down the stairs.
(b) In the garden.
(c) Around the couch.
(d) Around the dining table.
8. What has Stilton sold Percy?
(a) Bertie's ticket for the darts competition.
(b) A pearl necklace.
(c) A draft of Florence's book.
(d) A pair of tennis shoes.
9. What does Jeeves suggest they do to solve Dahlia's problem?
(a) Borrow some money from Percy.
(b) Blackmail Mr. Trotter.
(c) Stage a robbery.
(d) Confess the truth.
10. Who does Jeeves suggest blackmailing in Chapter 19?
(d) Mr. Trotter.
11. What did Aunt Dahlia do to Spode in Chapter 18?
(a) Knocked him unconscious.
(b) Planted the stolen necklace in his pocket.
(c) Slipped a sedative in his drink.
(d) Kicked him out of the house.
12. Who witnesses Bertie and Florence hugging in Chapter 22?
13. How is Percy emotionally when Bertie meets him in Chapter 15?
(a) Percy is jolly.
(b) Percy is depressed.
(c) Percy is angry.
(d) Percy is remorseful.
14. What is Lord Sidcup's real name?
(a) Willoughby Braddock.
(b) Buck MacGinnis.
(c) Roderick Spode.
(d) Augustus Beckford.
15. What does Jeeves offer Mr. Trotter?
(a) A cigar.
(b) A stomach-soothing drink.
(c) To drive Percy back to London.
(d) To fetch him some medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dahlia do before she pawned her possessions?
2. What is Florence's mood like in Chapter 22?
3. What does Bertie ask Percy for in Chapter 22?
4. What item does Dahlia direct Bertie to find?
5. Who does Bertie describe as nice and caring in Chapter 22?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)