|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom declare to Bertie and Dahlia in Chapter 14?
(a) That the police have been called.
(b) That theTrotters are leaving Brinkley.
(c) That there is a robber in the area.
(d) That he is bankrupt.
2. What does Daphne say she hates in Chapter 17?
(c) Mystery novels.
3. Where did Seppings find the necklace?
(a) In Bertie's car.
(b) In Bertie's suitcase.
(c) In Jeeves' pocket.
(d) In Jeeves' room.
4. What does Bertie decide to change about his appearance in Chapter 22?
(a) Bertie decides to part his hair down the middle.
(b) Bertie decides to shave his moustache.
(c) Bertie decides to grow a beard.
(d) Bertie decides to stop wearing tennis shoes.
5. What falls on Bertie's head in Chapter 13?
(a) A picture frame.
(b) A curtain rod.
(d) A book.
6. What does Bertie talk about with L.G. Totter in Chapter 18?
7. What did Dahlia do before she pawned her possessions?
(a) Sent it to be cleaned.
(b) Had a replica made.
(c) Staged a robbery.
(d) Had it appraised by an antique dealer.
8. Who interrupts the chase between Bertie and Stilton in Chapter 17?
9. What excuse does Bertie give Florence for climbing into her room?
(a) Percy dared him to do it.
(b) He thought it was Stilton's room.
(c) He locked himself out of the house.
(d) He spotted a robber climbing the ladder.
10. Who tells Dahlia and Bertie about the robbery in Chapter 19?
11. What does Bertie ask Florence use to lower him out of the window?
(a) A garden hose.
(b) Her sheets.
(c) A rope.
(d) Her dressing gown.
12. What does Dahlia tend to do when in a crisis?
(a) Throw things.
(b) Put blame on her servants.
13. What does Stilton claim he has brought for Florence?
(a) Her wrist watch.
(b) Her shawl.
(c) Her mail.
(d) Her research notes.
14. In regards to Bertie, what does Florence admit she likes the idea of doing?
(a) Dedicating a book to him.
(b) Molding him.
(c) Cooking for him.
(d) Marrying him.
15. What does Florence recall seeing Bertie buy?
(a) Her novel.
(b) A ring.
(c) A top hat.
(d) A chess set.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bertie climbs into one of the bedrooms, what does he bump into?
2. Who credits Seppings with finding the pearl necklace?
3. How does Daphne recognize Stilton?
4. Whose husband does Mrs. Trotter say has been knighted?
5. What offer does Mr. Trotter reject in Chapter 19?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)