|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spode believe happened to him in Chapter 18?
(a) He was drugged.
(b) He was knocked on the head.
(c) He fainted from the heat.
(d) He had vertigo.
2. Where does Stilton tell Bertie he will meet him in Chapter 14?
(a) The garden.
(b) The dining room.
(c) The hall.
(d) The study.
3. Who tells Dahlia and Bertie about the robbery in Chapter 19?
4. How do Jeeves and Bertie decide to solve Dahlia's problem at the end of Chapter 14?
(a) With bribery.
(b) With the truth.
(c) With a staged robbery.
(d) With blackmail.
5. Who does Dahlia kick out of the room in Chapter 16?
6. What skill do Dahlia and Bertie hope Jeeves possesses in Chapter 14?
(a) Smoke signaling.
(b) Mind reading.
(c) Jewelry making.
7. What does Bertie ask Florence use to lower him out of the window?
(a) Her dressing gown.
(b) A rope.
(c) A garden hose.
(d) Her sheets.
8. What does Dahlia tend to do when in a crisis?
(b) Throw things.
(d) Put blame on her servants.
9. What does Dahlia do in Chapter 21, which Bertie says "must have taken a bit of doing"?
(a) Pushed Mrs. Trotter out of the way.
(b) Faked fainting.
(c) Made her face turn red with anger.
(d) Raised her eyebrows.
10. How does Stilton act toward Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20?
(b) With concern.
11. What weapon does Bertie ask Jeeves for in Chapter 16?
(a) A cosh.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A pocket knife.
(d) A cricket bat.
12. What is the name of Aunt Agatha's son?
13. What does Bertie note the Wooster Code would not allow him to do in Chapter 21?
(a) To let the Trotters speak ill of his aunt and uncle.
(b) To accept a knighthood.
(c) To let Dahlia continue to lie.
(d) To let Jeeves take the blame for taking the necklace.
14. Who does Mrs. Trotter rise to call in Chapter 21?
(a) Her lawyer.
(b) The police.
(d) Mr. Trotter.
15. What has attracted Florence to her new love in Chapter 22?
(a) His wit.
(b) His soul.
(c) His moustache.
(d) His wealth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What falls on Bertie's head in Chapter 13?
2. What does Dahlia say Florence is planning in Chapter 15?
3. What does L.G. Trotter claim is giving him health problems in Chapter 20?
4. Why does Florence hug and kiss Bertie in Chapter 22?
5. Who witnesses Bertie and Florence hugging in Chapter 22?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)