|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Florence suggest Bertie escape from Stilton?
(a) By climbing into the attic.
(b) By jumping out the window.
(c) By climbing onto the roof.
(d) By going down the laundry chute.
2. Whose husband does Mrs. Trotter say has been knighted?
(a) Mrs. Chugwater's.
(b) Mrs. Paradene's.
(c) Mrs. Winkworth's.
(d) Mrs. Blenkinsop's.
3. What does Bertie ask Florence use to lower him out of the window?
(a) Her dressing gown.
(b) A garden hose.
(c) A rope.
(d) Her sheets.
4. What does Percy say his mother gave him her necklace for?
(a) To have it cleaned.
(b) To have it appraised.
(c) To have it put in her safety deposit box.
(d) To pawn it.
5. Who does Dahlia kick out of the room in Chapter 16?
6. What does Stilton claim he has brought for Florence?
(a) Her shawl.
(b) Her research notes.
(c) Her wrist watch.
(d) Her mail.
7. Where does Jeeves go in Chapter 15?
(c) Blandings Castle.
(d) The Drone's Club.
8. Who tells Dahlia and Bertie about the robbery in Chapter 19?
9. What weapon does Bertie ask Jeeves for in Chapter 16?
(a) A pocket knife.
(b) A cricket bat.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A cosh.
10. How is Daphne Dolores Morehead described?
(a) As beautiful.
(b) As stern-looking.
(c) As assertive.
(d) As cherubic.
11. For what reason does Bertie say Stilton can't hurt him?
(a) They are guests at Brinkley.
(b) They are partners for darts.
(c) Bertie would have Stilton arrested.
(d) Florence would never taken Stilton back if he did.
12. What does Mrs. Trotter accuse Jeeves of in Chapter 21?
(a) Being intoxicated.
(b) Being a thief.
(c) Lying to protect Bertie.
(d) Purposely upsetting her for fun.
13. Where does she assume Seppings found the pearl necklace?
(a) In Jeeves' pocket.
(b) On the floor.
(c) In Tom's desk.
(d) In a cupboard.
14. What does L.G. Trotter claim is giving him health problems in Chapter 20?
(a) His wife's nagging.
(b) The country air.
(c) French food.
(d) The pressures of doing business.
15. What falls on Bertie's head in Chapter 13?
(a) A book.
(b) A picture frame.
(c) A curtain rod.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has attracted Florence to her new love in Chapter 22?
2. What item does Dahlia direct Bertie to find?
3. Where do Stilton and Morehead plan to take a trip?
4. What does Florence ask Bertie to do after he climbs into her room?
5. What item did Dahlia pawn?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)