|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dahlia drop in Chapter 20?
(a) A coffee tray.
(b) A book.
(c) A hat.
(d) A jewelry box.
2. What does Jeeves give to Dahlia when he arrives in Chapter 12?
(a) Her laundry.
(b) A cup of tea.
(c) Bertie's drink.
(d) A copy of the newspaper.
3. What does Jeeves suggest they do to solve Dahlia's problem?
(a) Stage a robbery.
(b) Blackmail Mr. Trotter.
(c) Confess the truth.
(d) Borrow some money from Percy.
4. What does Mrs. Trotter ask Dahlia to give her if she wants the newspaper sale to go through.
(a) Her pearl necklace.
(b) Her painting by John Constable.
(c) An investment for Percy's play.
(d) Her chef, Anatole.
5. What falls on Bertie's head in Chapter 13?
(a) A picture frame.
(b) A book.
(c) A curtain rod.
6. Why is Percy wealthy?
(a) He bets on horses.
(b) He writes plays.
(c) He writes mystery novels.
(d) He sells women's underwear.
7. Who does Mrs. Trotter rise to call in Chapter 21?
(b) Mr. Trotter.
(c) Her lawyer.
(d) The police.
8. After finding Bertie in her room, what does Florence accuse him of?
(a) Sneaking in to start a fire.
(b) Sneaking in to attack Stilton.
(c) Sneaking in to steal a kiss.
(d) Sneaking in to steal her jewelry.
9. What weapon does Bertie ask Jeeves for in Chapter 16?
(a) A cricket bat.
(b) A pocket knife.
(c) A cosh.
(d) A pistol.
10. Where did Jeeves gain his knowledge about jewelry?
(a) By having bought a lot of jewely for previous employers.
(b) By studying under an aunt.
(c) By studying under a cousin.
(d) By working at a jewelry shop.
11. Where does Jeeves go in Chapter 15?
(c) Blandings Castle.
(d) The Drone's Club.
12. What skill do Dahlia and Bertie hope Jeeves possesses in Chapter 14?
(a) Jewelry making.
(c) Smoke signaling.
(d) Mind reading.
13. What does Mrs. Trotter accuse Jeeves of in Chapter 21?
(a) Being intoxicated.
(b) Being a thief.
(c) Lying to protect Bertie.
(d) Purposely upsetting her for fun.
14. What does Dahlia say Florence is planning in Chapter 15?
(a) A dinner party.
(b) A birthday party.
(c) A wedding.
(d) An anniversary party.
15. What does Dahlia do in Chapter 21, which Bertie says "must have taken a bit of doing"?
(a) Faked fainting.
(b) Pushed Mrs. Trotter out of the way.
(c) Raised her eyebrows.
(d) Made her face turn red with anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose husband does Mrs. Trotter say has been knighted?
2. What does Lord Sidcup do for a living?
3. Why did Percy pawn his mother's necklace?
4. What do they prevent butlers from doing?
5. What does Tom declare to Bertie and Dahlia in Chapter 14?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)