|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Trotter say Percy must do when they leave Brinkley?
(a) Move out of the family home.
(b) Start working for the family business.
(c) Sell his car and get his mother's necklace back.
(d) Go back and finish university.
2. What does Lord Sidcup do for a living?
(a) Writes travel pamphlets.
(b) Runs a horse track.
(c) Manufactures salt and pepper shakers.
(d) Sells women's underwear.
3. What did Jeeves believe of the necklace when he found it?
(a) That it belonged to Florence.
(b) That it belonged to one of the maids.
(c) That it was dropped by a robber.
(d) That Bertie had lost it before delivering it to his aunt.
4. Why does Florence hug and kiss Bertie in Chapter 22?
(a) Because Bertie releases her from their engagement.
(b) Because Bertie says he will invest in Percy's play.
(c) Because Bertie agrees to marry Florence.
(d) Because Bertie calls her 'a great gal.'
5. What does Spode believe happened to him in Chapter 18?
(a) He had vertigo.
(b) He fainted from the heat.
(c) He was knocked on the head.
(d) He was drugged.
6. Who wishes to speak to Dahlia in Chapter 16?
(b) Mrs. Trotter.
(c) Mr. Trotter.
7. What is Florence's mood like in Chapter 22?
(a) Florence is content.
(b) Florence is giddy.
(c) Florence is distraught.
(d) Florence is angry.
8. What does Percy say his mother gave him her necklace for?
(a) To have it cleaned.
(b) To have it appraised.
(c) To have it put in her safety deposit box.
(d) To pawn it.
9. How is Daphne Dolores Morehead described?
(a) As stern-looking.
(b) As assertive.
(c) As beautiful.
(d) As cherubic.
10. What excuse does Bertie give Florence for climbing into her room?
(a) He thought it was Stilton's room.
(b) He locked himself out of the house.
(c) Percy dared him to do it.
(d) He spotted a robber climbing the ladder.
11. In regards to Bertie, what does Florence admit she likes the idea of doing?
(a) Marrying him.
(b) Molding him.
(c) Cooking for him.
(d) Dedicating a book to him.
12. For what reason does Bertie say Stilton can't hurt him?
(a) They are guests at Brinkley.
(b) They are partners for darts.
(c) Bertie would have Stilton arrested.
(d) Florence would never taken Stilton back if he did.
13. Who does Jeeves suggest blackmailing in Chapter 19?
(d) Mr. Trotter.
14. What does Mr. Trotter accuse Mrs. Trotter of doing in Chapter 21?
(a) Giving money to her brother.
(b) Bribing Spode.
(c) Funding Percy's play.
(d) Stealing money from the family safe.
15. What does Daphne say she hates in Chapter 17?
(c) Mystery novels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jeeves gain his knowledge about jewelry?
2. What item did Dahlia pawn?
3. Who owns the necklace Bertie has in his possession?
4. Where does Jeeves say he found the necklace?
5. What does Dahlia tend to do when in a crisis?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)