|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lord Sidcup's real name?
(a) Buck MacGinnis.
(b) Augustus Beckford.
(c) Willoughby Braddock.
(d) Roderick Spode.
2. What does Jeeves offer Mr. Trotter?
(a) A stomach-soothing drink.
(b) A cigar.
(c) To drive Percy back to London.
(d) To fetch him some medicine.
3. Where does Jeeves go in Chapter 15?
(b) The Drone's Club.
(d) Blandings Castle.
4. Why does Florence hug and kiss Bertie in Chapter 22?
(a) Because Bertie agrees to marry Florence.
(b) Because Bertie releases her from their engagement.
(c) Because Bertie calls her 'a great gal.'
(d) Because Bertie says he will invest in Percy's play.
5. Why did Percy pawn his mother's necklace?
(a) To fund his theatre production.
(b) To pay off his debts.
(c) To buy Florence an engagement ring.
(d) To pay for his book to be published.
6. Who wishes to speak to Dahlia in Chapter 16?
(a) Mrs. Trotter.
(d) Mr. Trotter.
7. Where did Jeeves gain his knowledge about jewelry?
(a) By having bought a lot of jewely for previous employers.
(b) By working at a jewelry shop.
(c) By studying under a cousin.
(d) By studying under an aunt.
8. Where did Seppings find the necklace?
(a) In Jeeves' pocket.
(b) In Bertie's suitcase.
(c) In Bertie's car.
(d) In Jeeves' room.
9. Who does Jeeves suggest blackmailing in Chapter 19?
(c) Mr. Trotter.
10. Who witnesses Bertie and Florence hugging in Chapter 22?
11. What does Dahlia tend to do when in a crisis?
(b) Put blame on her servants.
(d) Throw things.
12. What does Jeeves suggest they do to solve Dahlia's problem?
(a) Blackmail Mr. Trotter.
(b) Borrow some money from Percy.
(c) Confess the truth.
(d) Stage a robbery.
13. Who tells Dahlia and Bertie about the robbery in Chapter 19?
14. After finding Bertie in her room, what does Florence accuse him of?
(a) Sneaking in to steal her jewelry.
(b) Sneaking in to attack Stilton.
(c) Sneaking in to steal a kiss.
(d) Sneaking in to start a fire.
15. Where does she assume Seppings found the pearl necklace?
(a) In Jeeves' pocket.
(b) On the floor.
(c) In a cupboard.
(d) In Tom's desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Dahlia direct Bertie to find?
2. Where does Stilton tell Bertie he will meet him in Chapter 14?
3. Whose husband does Mrs. Trotter say has been knighted?
4. What did Jeeves believe of the necklace when he found it?
5. What does Daphne say she hates in Chapter 17?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)