|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Dahlia pawn one of her possessions?
(a) To pay for Morehead's serial.
(b) To invest in Percy's play.
(c) To pay her cook's salary.
(d) To pay off gambling debts.
2. Where does Stilton tell Bertie he will meet him in Chapter 14?
(a) The study.
(b) The garden.
(c) The hall.
(d) The dining room.
3. What does Bertie note the Wooster Code would not allow him to do in Chapter 21?
(a) To accept a knighthood.
(b) To let the Trotters speak ill of his aunt and uncle.
(c) To let Dahlia continue to lie.
(d) To let Jeeves take the blame for taking the necklace.
4. What does Spode believe happened to him in Chapter 18?
(a) He had vertigo.
(b) He fainted from the heat.
(c) He was drugged.
(d) He was knocked on the head.
5. What does L.G. Trotter claim is giving him health problems in Chapter 20?
(a) The pressures of doing business.
(b) The country air.
(c) French food.
(d) His wife's nagging.
6. Where are the Trotters from?
7. What horrors does L.G. Trotter lament about in Chapter 20?
(a) The horrors of business.
(b) The horrors of old age.
(c) The horrors of marriage.
(d) The horrors of country life.
8. What does Bertie talk about with L.G. Totter in Chapter 18?
9. What does Bertie decide to change about his appearance in Chapter 22?
(a) Bertie decides to shave his moustache.
(b) Bertie decides to stop wearing tennis shoes.
(c) Bertie decides to grow a beard.
(d) Bertie decides to part his hair down the middle.
10. What does Jeeves give to Dahlia when he arrives in Chapter 12?
(a) A cup of tea.
(b) Her laundry.
(c) A copy of the newspaper.
(d) Bertie's drink.
11. Where does she assume Seppings found the pearl necklace?
(a) In a cupboard.
(b) In Jeeves' pocket.
(c) In Tom's desk.
(d) On the floor.
12. What does Bertie ask Percy for in Chapter 22?
(a) A ticket to his play.
(b) A ride back to London.
(c) An invitation to his birthday party.
(d) His autograph.
13. What is the name of Aunt Agatha's son?
14. What does Bertie imagine at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) Jeeves being thrown in jail.
(b) Having to marry Florence.
(c) Being questioned by the police.
(d) Being disowned by his family.
15. What does Florence ask Bertie to do after he climbs into her room?
(a) Bring her a cup of tea.
(b) Read her some poetry.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Make friends with Stilton.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Daphne Dolores Morehead described?
2. What does Daphne say she hates in Chapter 17?
3. Who does Jeeves suggest blackmailing in Chapter 19?
4. What does Florence recall seeing Bertie buy?
5. Who credits Seppings with finding the pearl necklace?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)