|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie note the Wooster Code would not allow him to do in Chapter 21?
(a) To accept a knighthood.
(b) To let Dahlia continue to lie.
(c) To let Jeeves take the blame for taking the necklace.
(d) To let the Trotters speak ill of his aunt and uncle.
2. Whose husband does Mrs. Trotter say has been knighted?
(a) Mrs. Paradene's.
(b) Mrs. Chugwater's.
(c) Mrs. Blenkinsop's.
(d) Mrs. Winkworth's.
3. Who tells Dahlia and Bertie about the robbery in Chapter 19?
4. Why did Dahlia pawn one of her possessions?
(a) To invest in Percy's play.
(b) To pay off gambling debts.
(c) To pay for Morehead's serial.
(d) To pay her cook's salary.
5. What does Bertie talk about with L.G. Totter in Chapter 18?
6. Where does Jeeves say he found the necklace?
(a) Under his bed.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) Outside in the courtyard.
(d) In the hallway.
7. What does Florence recall seeing Bertie buy?
(a) A ring.
(b) A chess set.
(c) Her novel.
(d) A top hat.
8. Who credits Seppings with finding the pearl necklace?
9. What does Stilton say he now knows in Chapter 20?
(a) What love is.
(b) That Florence never liked him.
(c) That he shouldn't have come to Brinkley.
(d) That Bertie doesn't like Florence.
10. What does Lord Sidcup do for a living?
(a) Manufactures salt and pepper shakers.
(b) Runs a horse track.
(c) Sells women's underwear.
(d) Writes travel pamphlets.
11. Where do Stilton and Morehead plan to take a trip?
(a) To Liverpool.
(b) To the nearby village.
(c) To Paris.
(d) Down the river.
12. What is Florence's mood like in Chapter 22?
(a) Florence is angry.
(b) Florence is content.
(c) Florence is distraught.
(d) Florence is giddy.
13. What does Bertie imagine at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) Being disowned by his family.
(b) Having to marry Florence.
(c) Jeeves being thrown in jail.
(d) Being questioned by the police.
14. What has Stilton sold Percy?
(a) A pearl necklace.
(b) A draft of Florence's book.
(c) A pair of tennis shoes.
(d) Bertie's ticket for the darts competition.
15. What item did Dahlia pawn?
(a) A diamond bracelet.
(b) A pearl necklace.
(c) A silver tea set.
(d) A gold watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stilton claim he has brought for Florence?
2. What did Aunt Dahlia do to Spode in Chapter 18?
3. Who does Mrs. Trotter rise to call in Chapter 21?
4. What does Tom declare to Bertie and Dahlia in Chapter 14?
5. Where did Seppings find the necklace?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)