|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Trotter rise to call in Chapter 21?
(a) Her lawyer.
(b) The police.
(c) Mr. Trotter.
2. What does Bertie notice is open at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) The safe.
(b) A second-floor window.
(c) The front door.
(d) All of the drawers and cupboards in Dahlia's room.
3. What does Bertie ask Percy for in Chapter 22?
(a) His autograph.
(b) A ticket to his play.
(c) An invitation to his birthday party.
(d) A ride back to London.
4. Where do Stilton and Morehead plan to take a trip?
(a) Down the river.
(b) To the nearby village.
(c) To Paris.
(d) To Liverpool.
5. What does Florence recall Dahlia said about Bertie?
(a) Ridiculous things.
(b) Unbelieveable things.
(c) Sweet things.
(d) Horrible things.
6. What does Mrs. Trotter accuse Jeeves of in Chapter 21?
(a) Being a thief.
(b) Purposely upsetting her for fun.
(c) Being intoxicated.
(d) Lying to protect Bertie.
7. Where does Stilton chase Bertie in Chapter 17?
(a) Around the dining table.
(b) In the garden.
(c) Around the couch.
(d) Up and down the stairs.
8. Who credits Seppings with finding the pearl necklace?
9. Where does Jeeves go in Chapter 15?
(b) The Drone's Club.
(c) Blandings Castle.
10. What does Daphne say she hates in Chapter 17?
(a) Mystery novels.
11. Whose husband does Mrs. Trotter say has been knighted?
(a) Mrs. Blenkinsop's.
(b) Mrs. Chugwater's.
(c) Mrs. Paradene's.
(d) Mrs. Winkworth's.
12. What is the name of Aunt Agatha's son?
13. Where does Stilton tell Bertie he will meet him in Chapter 14?
(a) The study.
(b) The dining room.
(c) The hall.
(d) The garden.
14. Why is Percy wealthy?
(a) He writes mystery novels.
(b) He bets on horses.
(c) He sells women's underwear.
(d) He writes plays.
15. What horrors does L.G. Trotter lament about in Chapter 20?
(a) The horrors of old age.
(b) The horrors of marriage.
(c) The horrors of business.
(d) The horrors of country life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie decide to change about his appearance in Chapter 22?
2. Who has Florence fallen in love with in Chapter 22?
3. What does Florence ask Bertie to do after he climbs into her room?
4. What weapon does Bertie ask Jeeves for in Chapter 16?
5. In regards to Bertie, what does Florence admit she likes the idea of doing?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)