|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dahlia happy when she appears at the end of Chapter 22?
(a) She retrieved her lost necklace.
(b) Tom has been offered a knighthood.
(c) She fired her cook.
(d) She sold her newspaper.
2. How is Percy emotionally when Bertie meets him in Chapter 15?
(a) Percy is remorseful.
(b) Percy is depressed.
(c) Percy is jolly.
(d) Percy is angry.
3. What does Dahlia do in Chapter 21, which Bertie says "must have taken a bit of doing"?
(a) Made her face turn red with anger.
(b) Raised her eyebrows.
(c) Faked fainting.
(d) Pushed Mrs. Trotter out of the way.
4. What does Bertie talk about with L.G. Totter in Chapter 18?
5. What has Stilton sold Percy?
(a) Bertie's ticket for the darts competition.
(b) A pearl necklace.
(c) A draft of Florence's book.
(d) A pair of tennis shoes.
6. Whose husband does Mrs. Trotter say has been knighted?
(a) Mrs. Chugwater's.
(b) Mrs. Paradene's.
(c) Mrs. Blenkinsop's.
(d) Mrs. Winkworth's.
7. How does Florence suggest Bertie escape from Stilton?
(a) By going down the laundry chute.
(b) By climbing into the attic.
(c) By jumping out the window.
(d) By climbing onto the roof.
8. What is the name of Aunt Agatha's son?
9. What does Bertie note the Wooster Code would not allow him to do in Chapter 21?
(a) To accept a knighthood.
(b) To let Jeeves take the blame for taking the necklace.
(c) To let Dahlia continue to lie.
(d) To let the Trotters speak ill of his aunt and uncle.
10. Who does Mrs. Trotter rise to call in Chapter 21?
(a) Mr. Trotter.
(b) The police.
(c) Her lawyer.
11. Where does she assume Seppings found the pearl necklace?
(a) In Tom's desk.
(b) In Jeeves' pocket.
(c) In a cupboard.
(d) On the floor.
12. Who does Dahlia kick out of the room in Chapter 16?
13. What item did Dahlia pawn?
(a) A pearl necklace.
(b) A diamond bracelet.
(c) A silver tea set.
(d) A gold watch.
14. What did Jeeves believe of the necklace when he found it?
(a) That Bertie had lost it before delivering it to his aunt.
(b) That it belonged to Florence.
(c) That it was dropped by a robber.
(d) That it belonged to one of the maids.
15. What does Jeeves suggest they do to solve Dahlia's problem?
(a) Confess the truth.
(b) Stage a robbery.
(c) Borrow some money from Percy.
(d) Blackmail Mr. Trotter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does L.G. Trotter claim is giving him health problems in Chapter 20?
2. When Bertie climbs into one of the bedrooms, what does he bump into?
3. Who credits Seppings with finding the pearl necklace?
4. What does Florence ask Bertie to do after he climbs into her room?
5. What does Bertie notice is open at the end of Chapter 17?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)