|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Trotter accuse Jeeves of in Chapter 21?
(a) Purposely upsetting her for fun.
(b) Being intoxicated.
(c) Being a thief.
(d) Lying to protect Bertie.
2. What does Bertie ask Percy for in Chapter 22?
(a) His autograph.
(b) A ride back to London.
(c) A ticket to his play.
(d) An invitation to his birthday party.
3. Why does Florence hug and kiss Bertie in Chapter 22?
(a) Because Bertie calls her 'a great gal.'
(b) Because Bertie says he will invest in Percy's play.
(c) Because Bertie agrees to marry Florence.
(d) Because Bertie releases her from their engagement.
4. How does Daphne recognize Stilton?
(a) From the photo in Florence's book.
(b) From her brother's school photos.
(c) From a dinner party they both attended.
(d) From his rowing.
5. What does Bertie talk about with L.G. Totter in Chapter 18?
6. In regards to Bertie, what does Florence admit she likes the idea of doing?
(a) Dedicating a book to him.
(b) Molding him.
(c) Cooking for him.
(d) Marrying him.
7. What does Tom declare to Bertie and Dahlia in Chapter 14?
(a) That theTrotters are leaving Brinkley.
(b) That he is bankrupt.
(c) That the police have been called.
(d) That there is a robber in the area.
8. What does Percy say his mother gave him her necklace for?
(a) To have it cleaned.
(b) To have it put in her safety deposit box.
(c) To pawn it.
(d) To have it appraised.
9. What excuse does Bertie give Florence for climbing into her room?
(a) He spotted a robber climbing the ladder.
(b) He thought it was Stilton's room.
(c) He locked himself out of the house.
(d) Percy dared him to do it.
10. How is Percy emotionally when Bertie meets him in Chapter 15?
(a) Percy is jolly.
(b) Percy is remorseful.
(c) Percy is depressed.
(d) Percy is angry.
11. Who wishes to speak to Dahlia in Chapter 16?
(a) Mrs. Trotter.
(b) Mr. Trotter.
12. What does Mr. Trotter say Percy must do when they leave Brinkley?
(a) Sell his car and get his mother's necklace back.
(b) Start working for the family business.
(c) Go back and finish university.
(d) Move out of the family home.
13. What does Florence recall Dahlia said about Bertie?
(a) Horrible things.
(b) Sweet things.
(c) Unbelieveable things.
(d) Ridiculous things.
14. What does Mrs. Trotter ask Dahlia to give her if she wants the newspaper sale to go through.
(a) Her painting by John Constable.
(b) Her chef, Anatole.
(c) Her pearl necklace.
(d) An investment for Percy's play.
15. How is Daphne Dolores Morehead described?
(a) As cherubic.
(b) As assertive.
(c) As beautiful.
(d) As stern-looking.
Short Answer Questions
1. After finding Bertie in her room, what does Florence accuse him of?
2. How does Bertie refer to Jeeves in Chapter 19?
3. What horrors does L.G. Trotter lament about in Chapter 20?
4. What weapon does Bertie ask Jeeves for in Chapter 16?
5. What has attracted Florence to her new love in Chapter 22?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)