|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jeeves have extensive knowledge of?
(c) The publishing industry.
(d) Perrenial plants.
2. Why is Dahlia distraught in Chapter 16?
(a) She has not been able to blackmail Spode.
(b) Her misdeed has been discovered by her husband.
(c) She found out Bertie refuses to marry Florence.
(d) Mr.Trotter is ill.
3. What does Mrs. Trotter ask Dahlia to give her if she wants the newspaper sale to go through.
(a) An investment for Percy's play.
(b) Her pearl necklace.
(c) Her painting by John Constable.
(d) Her chef, Anatole.
4. What does Florence ask Bertie to do after he climbs into her room?
(a) Bring her a cup of tea.
(b) Make friends with Stilton.
(c) Read her some poetry.
(d) Kiss her.
5. Where does Florence hide Bertie when Stilton knocks at the door?
(a) In the closet.
(b) Under the bed.
(c) Behind the curtain.
(d) On the balcony.
6. What does Mr. Trotter say Percy must do when they leave Brinkley?
(a) Sell his car and get his mother's necklace back.
(b) Go back and finish university.
(c) Start working for the family business.
(d) Move out of the family home.
7. What does Bertie decide to change about his appearance in Chapter 22?
(a) Bertie decides to shave his moustache.
(b) Bertie decides to grow a beard.
(c) Bertie decides to part his hair down the middle.
(d) Bertie decides to stop wearing tennis shoes.
8. How does Bertie refer to Jeeves in Chapter 19?
(a) As fancy.
(b) As fortunate.
(c) As feudal.
(d) As fussy.
9. What does Florence recall seeing Bertie buy?
(a) A top hat.
(b) Her novel.
(c) A chess set.
(d) A ring.
10. How do Jeeves and Bertie decide to solve Dahlia's problem at the end of Chapter 14?
(a) With a staged robbery.
(b) With the truth.
(c) With bribery.
(d) With blackmail.
11. Who does Dahlia kick out of the room in Chapter 16?
12. Why doesn't Stilton want to hurt Bertie anymore in Chapter 20?
(a) Stilton has been paid a bribe by Jeeves.
(b) Stilton is happy to be free from Florence.
(c) Stilton feels sorry for Bertie.
(d) Stilton is back together with Florence.
13. What offer does Mr. Trotter reject in Chapter 19?
(a) An offer of knighthood.
(b) Dahlia's offer to sell the newspaper for a lower price.
(c) Jeeves' offer to make him a drink.
(d) An offer to run an office in America.
14. In regards to Bertie, what does Florence admit she likes the idea of doing?
(a) Cooking for him.
(b) Dedicating a book to him.
(c) Marrying him.
(d) Molding him.
15. Where does Stilton chase Bertie in Chapter 17?
(a) Around the couch.
(b) Up and down the stairs.
(c) In the garden.
(d) Around the dining table.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Aunt Dahlia do to Spode in Chapter 18?
2. How is Percy emotionally when Bertie meets him in Chapter 15?
3. What has attracted Florence to her new love in Chapter 22?
4. Why is Percy wealthy?
5. Who witnesses Bertie and Florence hugging in Chapter 22?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)