|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wishes to speak to Dahlia in Chapter 16?
(c) Mrs. Trotter.
(d) Mr. Trotter.
2. What does Florence ask Bertie to do after he climbs into her room?
(a) Read her some poetry.
(b) Bring her a cup of tea.
(c) Make friends with Stilton.
(d) Kiss her.
3. Where does Jeeves go in Chapter 15?
(a) Blandings Castle.
(c) The Drone's Club.
4. Where do Stilton and Morehead plan to take a trip?
(a) To Paris.
(b) To the nearby village.
(c) To Liverpool.
(d) Down the river.
5. Where does Jeeves say he found the necklace?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) Under his bed.
(c) In the hallway.
(d) Outside in the courtyard.
6. Who has Florence fallen in love with in Chapter 22?
7. What does Tom declare to Bertie and Dahlia in Chapter 14?
(a) That the police have been called.
(b) That there is a robber in the area.
(c) That theTrotters are leaving Brinkley.
(d) That he is bankrupt.
8. What did Jeeves believe of the necklace when he found it?
(a) That it was dropped by a robber.
(b) That Bertie had lost it before delivering it to his aunt.
(c) That it belonged to Florence.
(d) That it belonged to one of the maids.
9. What does Dahlia tend to do when in a crisis?
(a) Put blame on her servants.
(b) Throw things.
10. How does Daphne recognize Stilton?
(a) From a dinner party they both attended.
(b) From the photo in Florence's book.
(c) From his rowing.
(d) From her brother's school photos.
11. What does Dahlia say Florence is planning in Chapter 15?
(a) A wedding.
(b) An anniversary party.
(c) A dinner party.
(d) A birthday party.
12. Why is Percy wealthy?
(a) He writes mystery novels.
(b) He sells women's underwear.
(c) He writes plays.
(d) He bets on horses.
13. Where did Seppings find the necklace?
(a) In Bertie's suitcase.
(b) In Jeeves' room.
(c) In Jeeves' pocket.
(d) In Bertie's car.
14. Why did Dahlia pawn one of her possessions?
(a) To pay off gambling debts.
(b) To invest in Percy's play.
(c) To pay her cook's salary.
(d) To pay for Morehead's serial.
15. What does Percy say his mother gave him her necklace for?
(a) To have it put in her safety deposit box.
(b) To have it appraised.
(c) To have it cleaned.
(d) To pawn it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dahlia do before she pawned her possessions?
2. Why does Florence hug and kiss Bertie in Chapter 22?
3. What does Mrs. Trotter accuse Jeeves of in Chapter 21?
4. What item does Dahlia direct Bertie to find?
5. What does Mrs. Trotter ask Dahlia to give her if she wants the newspaper sale to go through.
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)