|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spode believe happened to him in Chapter 18?
(a) He was knocked on the head.
(b) He had vertigo.
(c) He was drugged.
(d) He fainted from the heat.
2. What does L.G. Trotter claim is giving him health problems in Chapter 20?
(a) His wife's nagging.
(b) French food.
(c) The country air.
(d) The pressures of doing business.
3. What is the name of Aunt Agatha's son?
4. What does Jeeves suggest they do to solve Dahlia's problem?
(a) Stage a robbery.
(b) Borrow some money from Percy.
(c) Confess the truth.
(d) Blackmail Mr. Trotter.
5. What does Bertie notice is open at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) The front door.
(b) All of the drawers and cupboards in Dahlia's room.
(c) A second-floor window.
(d) The safe.
6. What does Bertie talk about with L.G. Totter in Chapter 18?
7. Who tells Dahlia and Bertie about the robbery in Chapter 19?
8. Who witnesses Bertie and Florence hugging in Chapter 22?
9. What offer does Mr. Trotter reject in Chapter 19?
(a) An offer to run an office in America.
(b) An offer of knighthood.
(c) Dahlia's offer to sell the newspaper for a lower price.
(d) Jeeves' offer to make him a drink.
10. What horrors does L.G. Trotter lament about in Chapter 20?
(a) The horrors of business.
(b) The horrors of old age.
(c) The horrors of country life.
(d) The horrors of marriage.
11. What does Florence recall seeing Bertie buy?
(a) A ring.
(b) Her novel.
(c) A chess set.
(d) A top hat.
12. What does Mr. Trotter say Percy must do when they leave Brinkley?
(a) Sell his car and get his mother's necklace back.
(b) Go back and finish university.
(c) Start working for the family business.
(d) Move out of the family home.
13. Where are the Trotters from?
14. What item did Dahlia pawn?
(a) A diamond bracelet.
(b) A silver tea set.
(c) A gold watch.
(d) A pearl necklace.
15. For what reason does Bertie say Stilton can't hurt him?
(a) They are guests at Brinkley.
(b) Florence would never taken Stilton back if he did.
(c) They are partners for darts.
(d) Bertie would have Stilton arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does Bertie ask Jeeves for in Chapter 16?
2. Why is Percy wealthy?
3. Why is Dahlia distraught in Chapter 16?
4. What does Mrs. Trotter accuse Jeeves of in Chapter 21?
5. Where does Jeeves say he found the necklace?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)