|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jeeves suggest blackmailing in Chapter 19?
(a) Mr. Trotter.
2. What does Stilton say he now knows in Chapter 20?
(a) What love is.
(b) That Florence never liked him.
(c) That he shouldn't have come to Brinkley.
(d) That Bertie doesn't like Florence.
3. What excuse does Bertie give Florence for climbing into her room?
(a) Percy dared him to do it.
(b) He locked himself out of the house.
(c) He thought it was Stilton's room.
(d) He spotted a robber climbing the ladder.
4. After finding Bertie in her room, what does Florence accuse him of?
(a) Sneaking in to start a fire.
(b) Sneaking in to attack Stilton.
(c) Sneaking in to steal a kiss.
(d) Sneaking in to steal her jewelry.
5. What skill do Dahlia and Bertie hope Jeeves possesses in Chapter 14?
(b) Jewelry making.
(c) Mind reading.
(d) Smoke signaling.
6. What does Lord Sidcup do for a living?
(a) Sells women's underwear.
(b) Runs a horse track.
(c) Manufactures salt and pepper shakers.
(d) Writes travel pamphlets.
7. Who does Dahlia kick out of the room in Chapter 16?
8. How do Jeeves and Bertie decide to solve Dahlia's problem at the end of Chapter 14?
(a) With blackmail.
(b) With a staged robbery.
(c) With the truth.
(d) With bribery.
9. What does Bertie imagine at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) Having to marry Florence.
(b) Being disowned by his family.
(c) Being questioned by the police.
(d) Jeeves being thrown in jail.
10. Who interrupts the chase between Bertie and Stilton in Chapter 17?
11. What does Florence recall Dahlia said about Bertie?
(a) Ridiculous things.
(b) Sweet things.
(c) Horrible things.
(d) Unbelieveable things.
12. Who does Mrs. Trotter rise to call in Chapter 21?
(a) The police.
(b) Her lawyer.
(d) Mr. Trotter.
13. What does Daphne say she hates in Chapter 17?
(c) Mystery novels.
14. How is Daphne Dolores Morehead described?
(a) As cherubic.
(b) As assertive.
(c) As beautiful.
(d) As stern-looking.
15. In regards to Bertie, what does Florence admit she likes the idea of doing?
(a) Molding him.
(b) Cooking for him.
(c) Dedicating a book to him.
(d) Marrying him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Trotter ask Dahlia to give her if she wants the newspaper sale to go through.
2. What does Jeeves offer Mr. Trotter?
3. What does Bertie ask Percy for in Chapter 22?
4. Why is Dahlia happy when she appears at the end of Chapter 22?
5. Who witnesses Bertie and Florence hugging in Chapter 22?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)