|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity does Stilton engage in?
(d) Horse racing.
2. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
(a) Make friends with Bertie.
(b) Grow a moustache.
(c) Invest in Percy's play.
(d) Drop out of the darts competition.
3. How does the magistrate know Stilton?
(a) The magistrate is Stilton's uncle.
(b) The magistrate is Stilton's father.
(c) The magistrate is Stilton's grandfather.
(d) The magistrate is Stilton's brother.
4. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
(a) They are engaged.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are co-workers.
(d) They are classmates.
5. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
(a) Aunt Gemma.
(b) Aunt Betty.
(c) Aunt Dahlia.
(d) Aunt Agatha.
6. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
(a) Florence hides under the table.
(b) Forence turns Bertie over to the police.
(c) Florence runs away.
(d) Florence takes charge and tells the police what to do.
7. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
(a) Florence's book.
(b) Bertie's photo.
(c) Stilton's ticket for the darts competition.
(d) Percy's play script.
8. Where does Florence ask Bertie to take her?
(a) A nightclub.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A music hall.
(d) A polo match.
9. What does Dahlia blame Mrs. Trotter for?
(a) Delaying the sale of Dahlia's asset.
(b) Upsetting Percy.
(c) Preventing Dahlia's husband from receiving knighthood.
(d) Ruining her dinner party the previous evening.
10. What does Bertie's uncle say about the Trotters?
(a) That he doesn't understand a word they say.
(b) That he is entertained by them.
(c) That he admires them.
(d) That he despises them.
11. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
(a) That they are teetotallers.
(b) They are rich.
(c) They are well connected with government officials.
(d) They dislike Bertie.
12. In Chapter 8, what does Aunt Dahlia report about Percy?
(a) That he is heartbroken.
(b) That he has been arrested.
(c) That he is bankrupt.
(d) That he is ill.
13. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
14. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
(a) In a darts competition.
(b) In a poker game.
(c) In a foot race.
(d) In a tennis match.
15. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
(a) Bertie Wooster.
(b) Alexander Worple.
(c) Corky Corcoran.
(d) Bicky Bickersteth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bertie go when dinner with his guests is over?
2. What does Dahlia hand Percy to give to Florence in Chapter 9?
3. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
4. How does Florence feel about her engagement being called-off?
5. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)