|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
(a) Because Bertie started to wear tennis shoes all day.
(b) Because Bertie made a mess of the flat.
(c) Because Bertie has grown a moustache.
(d) Because Bertie intends to fire Jeeves.
2. Where does Florence ask Bertie to take her?
(a) A music hall.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A polo match.
(d) A nightclub.
3. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
(a) To appeal to Florence.
(b) To disguise himself.
(c) Because he is too lazy to shave.
(d) To look fashionable.
4. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
(a) Break Bertie's arm.
(b) Break Bertie's back.
(c) Break Bertie's neck.
(d) Break Bertie's leg.
5. What does Florence do?
(a) She teaches at a university.
(b) She writes novels.
(c) She is an artist.
(d) She produces plays.
6. Where does Bertie find his uncle in Chapter 11?
(a) In the hallway.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In the gardens.
(d) In his study.
7. What does Dahlia hand Percy to give to Florence in Chapter 9?
(a) A brithday card.
(b) A bouquet of wildflowers.
(c) A party invitation.
(d) A telegram.
8. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
(a) A glass of water.
(b) A cup of coffee.
(c) A cup of tea.
(d) A Jeeves' special.
9. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
(a) She searches for someone to make Stilton jealous.
(b) She travels to America.
(c) She shuts herself up in Bertie's aunt's house.
(d) She attaches herself to Bertie.
10. What does Bertie think may be the cause of Stilton breaking off his engagement?
(a) Stilton dislikes Florence's family.
(b) Stilton thinks Florence and Percy are having an affair.
(c) Stilton thinks Florence and Bertie are having an affair.
(d) The moustache Florence wants Stilton to grow.
11. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
(a) Bicky Bickersteth.
(b) Corky Corcoran.
(c) Bertie Wooster.
(d) Alexander Worple.
12. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
(a) Funny anecdotes.
(b) The activities of the members' masters.
(c) Recipes and tips for household chores.
(d) The dues paid by the members.
13. What is Percy's surname?
14. Who does Jeeves report is waiting to see Bertie at the end of Chapter 10?
15. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
(a) The Buttles Club.
(b) The Pelican Club.
(c) The Junior Ganymede.
(d) The Senior Conservative Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
2. What kind of book does Bertie want to go to bed to read in Chapter 4?
3. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
4. What does Bertie do to get arrested in Chapter 5?
5. What does Dahlia ask Bertie to retrieve on his way to Brinkley?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)