|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
(a) So she can do research for her book.
(b) So she can hide from Stilton.
(c) So she can make Stilton jealous.
(d) So she will be written about in the papers.
2. What is Lord Sidcup well informed about?
3. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
(a) The activities of the members' masters.
(b) Funny anecdotes.
(c) The dues paid by the members.
(d) Recipes and tips for household chores.
4. What does Dahlia ask Bertie to retrieve on his way to Brinkley?
(a) Some books from the bookshop.
(b) Her dry cleaning.
(c) A copy of the newspaper.
(d) Her pearl necklace.
5. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
(a) Stilton's ticket for the darts competition.
(b) Bertie's photo.
(c) Percy's play script.
(d) Florence's book.
6. What is Florence's surname?
7. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
(a) That Jeeves is mixing multiple drinks.
(b) That Dahlia is standing at his door.
(c) That Stilton has arrived.
(d) That Stilton is looking through Bertie's pockets.
8. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
(a) In a tennis match.
(b) In a darts competition.
(c) In a poker game.
(d) In a foot race.
9. What kind of book does Bertie want to go to bed to read in Chapter 4?
(a) A mystery.
(b) A romance.
(c) An adventure story.
(d) A ghost story.
10. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
(a) Bertie must spend two days in jail.
(b) Bertie must pay a fine.
(c) Bertie must do service at an old age home.
(d) Bertie must apologize to the police.
11. What is Stilton's standard greeting?
(a) It's me, Stilton.
(c) Good day, isn't it?
12. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
(a) Stilton was a banker.
(b) Stilton was a golf caddy.
(c) Stilton was a tutor.
(d) Stilton was a police officer.
13. What state is Bertie in as he dresses for dinner in Chapter 11?
14. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
(a) His hospitality.
(b) His punctuality.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His moustache.
15. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
(a) Taking a bath.
(b) Eating breakfast.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Playing chess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bertie find his uncle in Chapter 11?
2. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
3. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
4. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
5. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)