|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
(a) Aunt Agatha.
(b) Aunt Dahlia.
(c) Aunt Betty.
(d) Aunt Gemma.
2. What writing has Bertie done in the past?
(a) A humorous novella.
(b) A play Percy produced.
(c) Articles for his university's magazine.
(d) Articles for his Aunt's newspaper.
3. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
4. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
(a) His punctuality.
(b) His hospitality.
(c) His moustache.
(d) His shoes.
5. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
(a) Alexander Worple.
(b) Bertie Wooster.
(c) Bicky Bickersteth.
(d) Corky Corcoran.
6. Why does Dahlia come to Bertie's room looking for Jeeves in Chapter 11?
(a) Because she is in a jam and only Jeeves can help her.
(b) Because she suspects Jeeves of stealing.
(c) Because she wants to hire Jeeves to work for her.
(d) Because she needs Jeeves to retrieve something from London.
7. In Chapter 8, what does Aunt Dahlia report about Percy?
(a) That he has been arrested.
(b) That he is ill.
(c) That he is bankrupt.
(d) That he is heartbroken.
8. What is the woman like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
9. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
(a) Five hundred pounds.
(b) Five thousand pounds.
(c) One hundred pounds.
(d) One thousand pounds.
10. What part of Bertie does Florence say Stilton intends to break in five places?
(a) His neck.
(b) His legs.
(c) His spine.
(d) His rib cage.
11. What drink does Bertie ask Jeeves to make in Chapter 11?
(a) A gin and tonic.
(b) A hot scotch and lemon.
(c) A whisky and soda.
(d) A vodka and orange juice.
12. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
(a) Jeeves is using technical terms to explain how radios work.
(b) Bertie has been dumped by his fiancee.
(c) Bertie has driven into an unknown area of London.
(d) Jeeves is away on holiday.
13. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
(a) Florence takes charge and tells the police what to do.
(b) Forence turns Bertie over to the police.
(c) Florence runs away.
(d) Florence hides under the table.
14. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
(a) Because he is too lazy to shave.
(b) To appeal to Florence.
(c) To disguise himself.
(d) To look fashionable.
15. What is Florence's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Florence ask Bertie to take her?
2. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
3. How is the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5 described?
4. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
5. Where does Bertie go when dinner with his guests is over?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)