|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
(a) The Vaultridge Street magistrate.
(b) The High Street magistrate.
(c) The Vintage Street magistrate.
(d) The Holly Street magistrate.
2. What finally persuades Bertie to go to Brinkley?
(a) The promise that Stilton will not be there.
(b) The skills of Dahlia's chef.
(c) That Dahlia has the latest book by Bertie's favorite author.
(d) The promise that Florence will be there.
3. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
(a) Alexander Worple.
(b) Bertie Wooster.
(c) Bicky Bickersteth.
(d) Corky Corcoran.
4. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
(a) The Senior Conservative Club.
(b) The Pelican Club.
(c) The Buttles Club.
(d) The Junior Ganymede.
5. What does Florence call Bertie in Chapter 5?
6. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
(a) That Stilton has arrived.
(b) That Dahlia is standing at his door.
(c) That Stilton is looking through Bertie's pockets.
(d) That Jeeves is mixing multiple drinks.
7. What does Bertie joke Jeeves will have to do when he returns home in Chapter 6?
(a) Fix drinks for some police officers.
(b) Enter the details of Bertie's evening in the club book.
(c) Live in a jail cell with Bertie.
(d) Act as a butler at the old age home.
8. In Chapter 6, what does Bertie do after breakfast?
(a) Goes to the Drone's Club.
(b) Catches up on his correspondence.
(c) Reads a book.
(d) Takes a nap.
9. What does Dahlia blame Mrs. Trotter for?
(a) Ruining her dinner party the previous evening.
(b) Upsetting Percy.
(c) Preventing Dahlia's husband from receiving knighthood.
(d) Delaying the sale of Dahlia's asset.
10. Why did Stilton break off his engagement?
(a) Stilton found out that Florence was at the night club.
(b) Stilton found out Florence loves Bertie.
(c) Stilton has found a new love.
(d) Stilton is fed up with Florence trying to change him.
11. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
(a) Her newspaper.
(b) Her automobile.
(c) Her summer home.
(d) Her jewelry.
12. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
(a) Florence hides under the table.
(b) Forence turns Bertie over to the police.
(c) Florence takes charge and tells the police what to do.
(d) Florence runs away.
13. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
(a) Organizing the mail.
(b) Speaking to Dahlia on the telephone.
(c) Refusing Percy's request for money.
(d) Fixing Bertie a drink.
14. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
15. What state is Bertie in as he dresses for dinner in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
2. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
3. What does Bertie's uncle notice about Dahloa in Chapter 11?
4. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
5. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)