Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
(a) Bicky Bickersteth.
(b) Bertie Wooster.
(c) Alexander Worple.
(d) Corky Corcoran.
2. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
(a) Bertie's photo.
(b) Florence's book.
(c) Stilton's ticket for the darts competition.
(d) Percy's play script.
3. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
(a) They are well connected with government officials.
(b) That they are teetotallers.
(c) They are rich.
(d) They dislike Bertie.
4. What is Percy's mood like in Chapter 10?
5. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
(a) Make friends with Bertie.
(b) Drop out of the darts competition.
(c) Invest in Percy's play.
(d) Grow a moustache.
6. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
(a) Stilton was a police officer.
(b) Stilton was a golf caddy.
(c) Stilton was a banker.
(d) Stilton was a tutor.
7. What is the woman like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
8. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
(a) Florence hides under the table.
(b) Florence runs away.
(c) Florence takes charge and tells the police what to do.
(d) Forence turns Bertie over to the police.
9. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
(a) Break Bertie's arm.
(b) Break Bertie's leg.
(c) Break Bertie's neck.
(d) Break Bertie's back.
10. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
(a) Funny anecdotes.
(b) Recipes and tips for household chores.
(c) The activities of the members' masters.
(d) The dues paid by the members.
11. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
12. What does Dahlia blame Mrs. Trotter for?
(a) Delaying the sale of Dahlia's asset.
(b) Preventing Dahlia's husband from receiving knighthood.
(c) Ruining her dinner party the previous evening.
(d) Upsetting Percy.
13. What does Dahlia ask Bertie to retrieve on his way to Brinkley?
(a) Some books from the bookshop.
(b) Her dry cleaning.
(c) A copy of the newspaper.
(d) Her pearl necklace.
14. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
(a) Stilton agreed to grow a moustache.
(b) Stilton gave her a diamond necklace.
(c) Stilton apologized for his behavior.
(d) Stilton promised to be nice to Florence's friends.
15. What does Stilton disapprove of when he meets Bertie?
(a) That Bertie is reading a mystery novel.
(b) That Bertie is sick with a cold.
(c) That Bertie is drinking.
(d) That Bertie is wearing pajamas at noon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is Bertie in as he dresses for dinner in Chapter 11?
2. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
3. In Chapter 6, what does Bertie do after breakfast?
4. What is Florence's surname?
5. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)