|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
(a) That Bertie and Florence will marry.
(b) That he is always welcome to visit her family estate.
(c) That Florence and Stilton will marry.
(d) That Percy will find funding for his play.
2. What activity does Stilton engage in?
(d) Horse racing.
3. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
(a) So she can make Stilton jealous.
(b) So she can hide from Stilton.
(c) So she can do research for her book.
(d) So she will be written about in the papers.
4. What is Florence's surname?
5. What does Stilton disapprove of when he meets Bertie?
(a) That Bertie is drinking.
(b) That Bertie is wearing pajamas at noon.
(c) That Bertie is sick with a cold.
(d) That Bertie is reading a mystery novel.
6. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
(a) Stilton gave her a diamond necklace.
(b) Stilton promised to be nice to Florence's friends.
(c) Stilton agreed to grow a moustache.
(d) Stilton apologized for his behavior.
7. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
(a) Five hundred pounds.
(b) One hundred pounds.
(c) Five thousand pounds.
(d) One thousand pounds.
8. What does Bertie do to get arrested in Chapter 5?
(a) Takes a police officer's hat.
(b) Starts scuffling with Stilton.
(c) Insults a police officer.
(d) Trips a police officer.
9. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
(a) The Junior Ganymede.
(b) The Buttles Club.
(c) The Pelican Club.
(d) The Senior Conservative Club.
10. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
11. Where does Florence ask Bertie to take her?
(a) A nightclub.
(b) A polo match.
(c) A music hall.
(d) A restaurant.
12. Why does Dahlia come to Bertie's room looking for Jeeves in Chapter 11?
(a) Because she wants to hire Jeeves to work for her.
(b) Because she needs Jeeves to retrieve something from London.
(c) Because she suspects Jeeves of stealing.
(d) Because she is in a jam and only Jeeves can help her.
13. Why doesn't Bertie want to go to Brinkley?
(a) Dahlia's husband always gives Bertie a rough time.
(b) He doesn't want to see Percy after refusing him the loan.
(c) There is very little to do at Brinkley.
(d) He is afraid he will run into Stilton.
14. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
(a) Aunt Agatha.
(b) Aunt Gemma.
(c) Aunt Dahlia.
(d) Aunt Betty.
15. What is Lord Sidcup well informed about?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
2. What does Dahlia ask Bertie to retrieve on his way to Brinkley?
3. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
4. What do the men drink after dinner in Chapter 11?
5. How does Percy feel about Bertie in Chapter 9?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)