|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
(a) The High Street magistrate.
(b) The Holly Street magistrate.
(c) The Vaultridge Street magistrate.
(d) The Vintage Street magistrate.
2. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
(a) That Jeeves is mixing multiple drinks.
(b) That Stilton is looking through Bertie's pockets.
(c) That Stilton has arrived.
(d) That Dahlia is standing at his door.
3. What does Dahlia blame Mrs. Trotter for?
(a) Delaying the sale of Dahlia's asset.
(b) Preventing Dahlia's husband from receiving knighthood.
(c) Ruining her dinner party the previous evening.
(d) Upsetting Percy.
4. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
(a) That Florence and Stilton will marry.
(b) That he is always welcome to visit her family estate.
(c) That Percy will find funding for his play.
(d) That Bertie and Florence will marry.
5. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
(a) That it will be over in a week's time.
(b) That it is stronger than it looks.
(c) That it is tenuous.
(d) That it will definitely last for a long time.
6. What does Bertie's uncle notice about Dahloa in Chapter 11?
(a) She looks faint.
(b) She is running out of money.
(c) She has been crying.
(d) She is acting strangely.
7. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
8. What does Dahlia hand Percy to give to Florence in Chapter 9?
(a) A party invitation.
(b) A telegram.
(c) A bouquet of wildflowers.
(d) A brithday card.
9. What does Florence do?
(a) She teaches at a university.
(b) She writes novels.
(c) She is an artist.
(d) She produces plays.
10. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
(a) The Senior Conservative Club.
(b) The Junior Ganymede.
(c) The Buttles Club.
(d) The Pelican Club.
11. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
(a) Stilton gave her a diamond necklace.
(b) Stilton promised to be nice to Florence's friends.
(c) Stilton apologized for his behavior.
(d) Stilton agreed to grow a moustache.
12. What does Bertie do to get arrested in Chapter 5?
(a) Starts scuffling with Stilton.
(b) Insults a police officer.
(c) Takes a police officer's hat.
(d) Trips a police officer.
13. How does Percy feel about Bertie in Chapter 9?
(a) He dislikes him.
(b) He idolizes him.
(c) He respects him.
(d) He mistrusts him.
14. Who does Jeeves report is waiting to see Bertie at the end of Chapter 10?
15. What is Brinkley?
(a) Florence's dog.
(b) The Trotters' estate.
(c) Aunt Dahlia's estate.
(d) Stilton's family estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Bertie does Florence say Stilton intends to break in five places?
2. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
3. Why doesn't Bertie want to go to Brinkley?
4. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
5. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)