|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
(a) Bertie has been dumped by his fiancee.
(b) Bertie has driven into an unknown area of London.
(c) Jeeves is away on holiday.
(d) Jeeves is using technical terms to explain how radios work.
2. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are engaged.
(c) They are co-workers.
(d) They are classmates.
3. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
4. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
(a) Stilton promised to be nice to Florence's friends.
(b) Stilton apologized for his behavior.
(c) Stilton gave her a diamond necklace.
(d) Stilton agreed to grow a moustache.
5. What writing has Bertie done in the past?
(a) A play Percy produced.
(b) A humorous novella.
(c) Articles for his Aunt's newspaper.
(d) Articles for his university's magazine.
6. What is Stilton's standard greeting?
(a) It's me, Stilton.
(c) Good day, isn't it?
7. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
(a) The Pelican Club.
(b) The Junior Ganymede.
(c) The Senior Conservative Club.
(d) The Buttles Club.
8. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
9. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
(a) Speaking to Dahlia on the telephone.
(b) Refusing Percy's request for money.
(c) Fixing Bertie a drink.
(d) Organizing the mail.
10. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
(a) Invest in Percy's play.
(b) Make friends with Bertie.
(c) Drop out of the darts competition.
(d) Grow a moustache.
11. What does Bertie think may be the cause of Stilton breaking off his engagement?
(a) The moustache Florence wants Stilton to grow.
(b) Stilton thinks Florence and Percy are having an affair.
(c) Stilton dislikes Florence's family.
(d) Stilton thinks Florence and Bertie are having an affair.
12. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
(a) That she secretly writes mystery novels.
(b) That she likes moustaches.
(c) That she still loves Stilton.
(d) That she loves Bertie.
13. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
(a) She was impressed Stilton stood up for himself.
(b) She slapped Stilton.
(c) She broke off their engagement.
(d) She threw a hissy fit.
14. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
(a) As boring.
(b) As reclusive.
(c) As arrogant.
(d) As excitable.
15. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
(a) Bertie must apologize to the police.
(b) Bertie must pay a fine.
(c) Bertie must spend two days in jail.
(d) Bertie must do service at an old age home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Percy's surname?
2. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
3. What does Bertie joke Jeeves will have to do when he returns home in Chapter 6?
4. How is the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5 described?
5. Where does Bertie find his uncle in Chapter 11?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)