|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stilton disapprove of when he meets Bertie?
(a) That Bertie is wearing pajamas at noon.
(b) That Bertie is sick with a cold.
(c) That Bertie is drinking.
(d) That Bertie is reading a mystery novel.
2. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
3. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
(b) Some sage advice.
(c) A new suit.
(d) A letter.
4. Why did Stilton break off his engagement?
(a) Stilton found out that Florence was at the night club.
(b) Stilton has found a new love.
(c) Stilton is fed up with Florence trying to change him.
(d) Stilton found out Florence loves Bertie.
5. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
(a) Funny anecdotes.
(b) The dues paid by the members.
(c) The activities of the members' masters.
(d) Recipes and tips for household chores.
6. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
(a) That she loves Bertie.
(b) That she secretly writes mystery novels.
(c) That she still loves Stilton.
(d) That she likes moustaches.
7. What is Stilton's standard greeting?
(a) It's me, Stilton.
(c) Good day, isn't it?
8. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
(a) The Mottled Oyster.
(b) The Drone's Club.
(c) The Anglers' Rest.
(d) The Lion's Roar.
9. What is the woman like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
10. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
(a) Alexander Worple.
(b) Corky Corcoran.
(c) Bertie Wooster.
(d) Bicky Bickersteth.
11. What makes Bertie uncomfortable at dinner in Chapter 11?
(a) Florence's flirtatiousness.
(b) Percy's sulking.
(c) Having to stare at Stilton.
(d) Dahlia saying that Bertie should get married.
12. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
(a) They are classmates.
(b) They are engaged.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are co-workers.
13. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
(a) That Florence and Stilton will marry.
(b) That Bertie and Florence will marry.
(c) That Percy will find funding for his play.
(d) That he is always welcome to visit her family estate.
14. Why does Dahlia come to Bertie's room looking for Jeeves in Chapter 11?
(a) Because she suspects Jeeves of stealing.
(b) Because she needs Jeeves to retrieve something from London.
(c) Because she wants to hire Jeeves to work for her.
(d) Because she is in a jam and only Jeeves can help her.
15. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
(a) She threw a hissy fit.
(b) She was impressed Stilton stood up for himself.
(c) She broke off their engagement.
(d) She slapped Stilton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Florence's surname?
2. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
3. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
4. What is Dahlia's husband's name?
5. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)