|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Florence?
(a) As aggressive.
(b) As demure.
(c) As intelligent.
(d) As adorable.
2. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
3. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
(a) Speaking to Dahlia on the telephone.
(b) Refusing Percy's request for money.
(c) Organizing the mail.
(d) Fixing Bertie a drink.
4. Who does Jeeves report is waiting to see Bertie at the end of Chapter 10?
5. What do the men drink after dinner in Chapter 11?
(b) Red wine.
6. How does Florence feel about her engagement being called-off?
7. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
(a) So she can hide from Stilton.
(b) So she can do research for her book.
(c) So she can make Stilton jealous.
(d) So she will be written about in the papers.
8. Where does Bertie go when dinner with his guests is over?
(a) To the Drones Club.
(b) To his flat.
(c) To the Pelican Club.
(d) To the Junior Ganymede Club.
9. How does Percy feel about Bertie in Chapter 9?
(a) He idolizes him.
(b) He dislikes him.
(c) He mistrusts him.
(d) He respects him.
10. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
(a) In a tennis match.
(b) In a foot race.
(c) In a darts competition.
(d) In a poker game.
11. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
(a) A cup of coffee.
(b) A glass of water.
(c) A cup of tea.
(d) A Jeeves' special.
12. What does Percy do in Chapter 10?
(a) Recites poetry.
(b) Performs scenes from his play.
(c) Sulks in his bed.
(d) Telephones Stilton.
13. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
(a) Taking a bath.
(b) Playing chess.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Eating breakfast.
14. What finally persuades Bertie to go to Brinkley?
(a) That Dahlia has the latest book by Bertie's favorite author.
(b) The promise that Florence will be there.
(c) The skills of Dahlia's chef.
(d) The promise that Stilton will not be there.
15. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
(a) That Florence and Stilton will marry.
(b) That he is always welcome to visit her family estate.
(c) That Percy will find funding for his play.
(d) That Bertie and Florence will marry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie think may be the cause of Stilton breaking off his engagement?
2. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
3. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
4. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
5. What does Florence do?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)