|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What finally persuades Bertie to go to Brinkley?
(a) The promise that Florence will be there.
(b) The promise that Stilton will not be there.
(c) That Dahlia has the latest book by Bertie's favorite author.
(d) The skills of Dahlia's chef.
2. What is Percy's surname?
3. What do the men drink after dinner in Chapter 11?
(a) Red wine.
4. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
(a) In a darts competition.
(b) In a tennis match.
(c) In a foot race.
(d) In a poker game.
5. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
(a) One hundred pounds.
(b) One thousand pounds.
(c) Five hundred pounds.
(d) Five thousand pounds.
6. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
(a) Stilton promised to be nice to Florence's friends.
(b) Stilton apologized for his behavior.
(c) Stilton agreed to grow a moustache.
(d) Stilton gave her a diamond necklace.
7. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
(a) She slapped Stilton.
(b) She was impressed Stilton stood up for himself.
(c) She broke off their engagement.
(d) She threw a hissy fit.
8. What part of Bertie does Florence say Stilton intends to break in five places?
(a) His spine.
(b) His neck.
(c) His legs.
(d) His rib cage.
9. In Chapter 8, what does Aunt Dahlia report about Percy?
(a) That he is heartbroken.
(b) That he has been arrested.
(c) That he is bankrupt.
(d) That he is ill.
10. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
(a) A cup of tea.
(b) A Jeeves' special.
(c) A glass of water.
(d) A cup of coffee.
11. Where does Bertie find his uncle in Chapter 11?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the hallway.
(c) In the gardens.
(d) In his study.
12. Who does Dahlia send from the dining room after dinner in Chapter 11?
(a) The servants.
(b) The men.
(c) The younger dinner guests.
(d) The women.
13. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
(a) They are rich.
(b) That they are teetotallers.
(c) They are well connected with government officials.
(d) They dislike Bertie.
14. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
(a) Fixing Bertie a drink.
(b) Organizing the mail.
(c) Refusing Percy's request for money.
(d) Speaking to Dahlia on the telephone.
15. What does Dahlia hand Percy to give to Florence in Chapter 9?
(a) A bouquet of wildflowers.
(b) A telegram.
(c) A party invitation.
(d) A brithday card.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
2. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
3. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
4. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
5. How is Morehead described in Chapter 9?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)