|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the woman like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
2. In Chapter 8, what does Aunt Dahlia report about Percy?
(a) That he is ill.
(b) That he has been arrested.
(c) That he is bankrupt.
(d) That he is heartbroken.
3. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
(a) The Vaultridge Street magistrate.
(b) The Holly Street magistrate.
(c) The Vintage Street magistrate.
(d) The High Street magistrate.
4. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
(a) Florence hides under the table.
(b) Florence takes charge and tells the police what to do.
(c) Florence runs away.
(d) Forence turns Bertie over to the police.
5. What does Bertie think may be the cause of Stilton breaking off his engagement?
(a) Stilton thinks Florence and Percy are having an affair.
(b) Stilton dislikes Florence's family.
(c) The moustache Florence wants Stilton to grow.
(d) Stilton thinks Florence and Bertie are having an affair.
6. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
(a) Jeeves is using technical terms to explain how radios work.
(b) Bertie has been dumped by his fiancee.
(c) Bertie has driven into an unknown area of London.
(d) Jeeves is away on holiday.
7. How does Percy feel about Bertie in Chapter 9?
(a) He respects him.
(b) He mistrusts him.
(c) He idolizes him.
(d) He dislikes him.
8. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
9. Why doesn't Bertie want to go to Brinkley?
(a) He doesn't want to see Percy after refusing him the loan.
(b) He is afraid he will run into Stilton.
(c) Dahlia's husband always gives Bertie a rough time.
(d) There is very little to do at Brinkley.
10. What is Lord Sidcup well informed about?
11. What is Dahlia's husband's name?
12. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
(a) His moustache.
(b) His punctuality.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His hospitality.
13. What state is Bertie in as he dresses for dinner in Chapter 11?
14. In Chapter 6, what does Bertie do after breakfast?
(a) Goes to the Drone's Club.
(b) Catches up on his correspondence.
(c) Reads a book.
(d) Takes a nap.
15. How does Florence feel about her engagement being called-off?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
2. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
3. What kind of book does Bertie want to go to bed to read in Chapter 4?
4. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
5. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)