|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who telephones Bertie in Chapter 6?
(b) Aunt Agatha.
2. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
(a) They are co-workers.
(b) They are engaged.
(c) They are classmates.
(d) They are cousins.
3. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
(a) Stilton was a tutor.
(b) Stilton was a golf caddy.
(c) Stilton was a banker.
(d) Stilton was a police officer.
4. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
(a) His moustache.
(b) His punctuality.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His hospitality.
5. In Chapter 6, what does Bertie do after breakfast?
(a) Goes to the Drone's Club.
(b) Takes a nap.
(c) Reads a book.
(d) Catches up on his correspondence.
6. What does Dahlia blame Mrs. Trotter for?
(a) Delaying the sale of Dahlia's asset.
(b) Preventing Dahlia's husband from receiving knighthood.
(c) Upsetting Percy.
(d) Ruining her dinner party the previous evening.
7. What does Florence do?
(a) She teaches at a university.
(b) She writes novels.
(c) She produces plays.
(d) She is an artist.
8. Why does Dahlia come to Bertie's room looking for Jeeves in Chapter 11?
(a) Because she wants to hire Jeeves to work for her.
(b) Because she suspects Jeeves of stealing.
(c) Because she needs Jeeves to retrieve something from London.
(d) Because she is in a jam and only Jeeves can help her.
9. What does Bertie's uncle say about the Trotters?
(a) That he admires them.
(b) That he despises them.
(c) That he is entertained by them.
(d) That he doesn't understand a word they say.
10. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
(a) The Anglers' Rest.
(b) The Lion's Roar.
(c) The Mottled Oyster.
(d) The Drone's Club.
11. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
12. What does Bertie joke Jeeves will have to do when he returns home in Chapter 6?
(a) Fix drinks for some police officers.
(b) Live in a jail cell with Bertie.
(c) Enter the details of Bertie's evening in the club book.
(d) Act as a butler at the old age home.
13. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
(a) That Jeeves is mixing multiple drinks.
(b) That Stilton is looking through Bertie's pockets.
(c) That Stilton has arrived.
(d) That Dahlia is standing at his door.
14. What drink does Bertie ask Jeeves to make in Chapter 11?
(a) A hot scotch and lemon.
(b) A gin and tonic.
(c) A vodka and orange juice.
(d) A whisky and soda.
15. How did Dahlia acquire her booming voice?
(a) From working in music halls.
(b) From years of hunting.
(c) From living in a huge house.
(d) From being hard of hearing.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
2. What is Percy's mood like in Chapter 10?
3. What does Dahlia hand Percy to give to Florence in Chapter 9?
4. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
5. What does Jeeves ask Bertie's permission to do in Chapter 8?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)