|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Percy do in Chapter 10?
(a) Sulks in his bed.
(b) Telephones Stilton.
(c) Performs scenes from his play.
(d) Recites poetry.
2. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
(a) As boring.
(b) As arrogant.
(c) As reclusive.
(d) As excitable.
3. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
(a) Her automobile.
(b) Her newspaper.
(c) Her jewelry.
(d) Her summer home.
4. What is Florence's surname?
5. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
(a) Corky Corcoran.
(b) Bertie Wooster.
(c) Alexander Worple.
(d) Bicky Bickersteth.
6. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His hospitality.
(c) His moustache.
(d) His punctuality.
7. What does Bertie do to get arrested in Chapter 5?
(a) Trips a police officer.
(b) Starts scuffling with Stilton.
(c) Insults a police officer.
(d) Takes a police officer's hat.
8. What does Bertie's uncle notice about Dahloa in Chapter 11?
(a) She looks faint.
(b) She is running out of money.
(c) She has been crying.
(d) She is acting strangely.
9. What is Dahlia's husband's name?
10. What part of Bertie does Florence say Stilton intends to break in five places?
(a) His rib cage.
(b) His spine.
(c) His neck.
(d) His legs.
11. What makes Bertie uncomfortable at dinner in Chapter 11?
(a) Florence's flirtatiousness.
(b) Dahlia saying that Bertie should get married.
(c) Having to stare at Stilton.
(d) Percy's sulking.
12. What finally persuades Bertie to go to Brinkley?
(a) The skills of Dahlia's chef.
(b) The promise that Stilton will not be there.
(c) That Dahlia has the latest book by Bertie's favorite author.
(d) The promise that Florence will be there.
13. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are co-workers.
(c) They are engaged.
(d) They are classmates.
14. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
(a) Florence takes charge and tells the police what to do.
(b) Forence turns Bertie over to the police.
(c) Florence runs away.
(d) Florence hides under the table.
15. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
(a) She was impressed Stilton stood up for himself.
(b) She broke off their engagement.
(c) She threw a hissy fit.
(d) She slapped Stilton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
2. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
3. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
4. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
5. What does Bertie's uncle say about the Trotters?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)