|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie's uncle say about the Trotters?
(a) That he is entertained by them.
(b) That he admires them.
(c) That he doesn't understand a word they say.
(d) That he despises them.
2. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
(a) A Jeeves' special.
(b) A cup of coffee.
(c) A cup of tea.
(d) A glass of water.
3. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
4. What does Stilton disapprove of when he meets Bertie?
(a) That Bertie is reading a mystery novel.
(b) That Bertie is drinking.
(c) That Bertie is sick with a cold.
(d) That Bertie is wearing pajamas at noon.
5. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
(a) Bicky Bickersteth.
(b) Corky Corcoran.
(c) Bertie Wooster.
(d) Alexander Worple.
6. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
(a) Aunt Betty.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) Aunt Gemma.
(d) Aunt Dahlia.
7. What is Lord Sidcup well informed about?
8. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
(a) Bertie idolizes Stilton.
(b) Bertie is jealous of Stilton.
(c) Bertie respects Stilton's career.
(d) Bertie dislikes Stilton.
9. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
10. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
(a) The Moresbys.
(b) The Trotters.
(c) The Threepwoods.
(d) The Mulliners.
11. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
(a) Jeeves is away on holiday.
(b) Bertie has driven into an unknown area of London.
(c) Bertie has been dumped by his fiancee.
(d) Jeeves is using technical terms to explain how radios work.
12. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
(a) Percy's play script.
(b) Florence's book.
(c) Stilton's ticket for the darts competition.
(d) Bertie's photo.
13. What does Percy do in Chapter 10?
(a) Recites poetry.
(b) Telephones Stilton.
(c) Performs scenes from his play.
(d) Sulks in his bed.
14. What finally persuades Bertie to go to Brinkley?
(a) The promise that Florence will be there.
(b) The skills of Dahlia's chef.
(c) That Dahlia has the latest book by Bertie's favorite author.
(d) The promise that Stilton will not be there.
15. What does Bertie joke Jeeves will have to do when he returns home in Chapter 6?
(a) Enter the details of Bertie's evening in the club book.
(b) Fix drinks for some police officers.
(c) Live in a jail cell with Bertie.
(d) Act as a butler at the old age home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
2. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
3. How is Morehead described in Chapter 9?
4. How is the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5 described?
5. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)