|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
(a) Because Bertie has grown a moustache.
(b) Because Bertie intends to fire Jeeves.
(c) Because Bertie started to wear tennis shoes all day.
(d) Because Bertie made a mess of the flat.
2. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
3. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
(a) She broke off their engagement.
(b) She slapped Stilton.
(c) She threw a hissy fit.
(d) She was impressed Stilton stood up for himself.
4. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
(a) His hospitality.
(b) His punctuality.
(c) His moustache.
(d) His shoes.
5. What drink does Bertie ask Jeeves to make in Chapter 11?
(a) A whisky and soda.
(b) A hot scotch and lemon.
(c) A gin and tonic.
(d) A vodka and orange juice.
6. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
(a) They are classmates.
(b) They are co-workers.
(c) They are engaged.
(d) They are cousins.
7. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
(a) Stilton was a police officer.
(b) Stilton was a tutor.
(c) Stilton was a golf caddy.
(d) Stilton was a banker.
8. What state is Bertie in as he dresses for dinner in Chapter 11?
9. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
(a) Her newspaper.
(b) Her summer home.
(c) Her automobile.
(d) Her jewelry.
10. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
(a) The Mulliners.
(b) The Trotters.
(c) The Threepwoods.
(d) The Moresbys.
11. How is Morehead described in Chapter 9?
(a) As an unknown author.
(b) As a high-priced author.
(c) As an up-and-coming author.
(d) As an award-winning author.
12. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
(a) Aunt Gemma.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) Aunt Betty.
(d) Aunt Dahlia.
13. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
(a) That Dahlia is standing at his door.
(b) That Stilton is looking through Bertie's pockets.
(c) That Jeeves is mixing multiple drinks.
(d) That Stilton has arrived.
14. What is Stilton's standard greeting?
(b) It's me, Stilton.
(d) Good day, isn't it?
15. Who does Dahlia send from the dining room after dinner in Chapter 11?
(a) The servants.
(b) The younger dinner guests.
(c) The women.
(d) The men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
2. What does Jeeves ask Bertie's permission to do in Chapter 8?
3. Why did Stilton break off his engagement?
4. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
5. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)