|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
(a) A cup of coffee.
(b) A cup of tea.
(c) A Jeeves' special.
(d) A glass of water.
2. Why does Dahlia come to Bertie's room looking for Jeeves in Chapter 11?
(a) Because she is in a jam and only Jeeves can help her.
(b) Because she suspects Jeeves of stealing.
(c) Because she wants to hire Jeeves to work for her.
(d) Because she needs Jeeves to retrieve something from London.
3. What does Percy do in Chapter 10?
(a) Performs scenes from his play.
(b) Recites poetry.
(c) Sulks in his bed.
(d) Telephones Stilton.
4. How does Florence feel about her engagement being called-off?
5. What is Florence's surname?
6. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
(a) As arrogant.
(b) As reclusive.
(c) As excitable.
(d) As boring.
7. What makes Bertie uncomfortable at dinner in Chapter 11?
(a) Dahlia saying that Bertie should get married.
(b) Percy's sulking.
(c) Having to stare at Stilton.
(d) Florence's flirtatiousness.
8. What does Stilton disapprove of when he meets Bertie?
(a) That Bertie is sick with a cold.
(b) That Bertie is reading a mystery novel.
(c) That Bertie is drinking.
(d) That Bertie is wearing pajamas at noon.
9. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
(a) That it is stronger than it looks.
(b) That it is tenuous.
(c) That it will definitely last for a long time.
(d) That it will be over in a week's time.
10. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
11. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
(a) In a tennis match.
(b) In a darts competition.
(c) In a foot race.
(d) In a poker game.
12. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
(a) That they are teetotallers.
(b) They are rich.
(c) They are well connected with government officials.
(d) They dislike Bertie.
13. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
(a) That he is always welcome to visit her family estate.
(b) That Percy will find funding for his play.
(c) That Bertie and Florence will marry.
(d) That Florence and Stilton will marry.
14. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
(a) Five thousand pounds.
(b) One thousand pounds.
(c) Five hundred pounds.
(d) One hundred pounds.
15. What does Dahlia blame Mrs. Trotter for?
(a) Ruining her dinner party the previous evening.
(b) Preventing Dahlia's husband from receiving knighthood.
(c) Delaying the sale of Dahlia's asset.
(d) Upsetting Percy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie joke Jeeves will have to do when he returns home in Chapter 6?
2. What does Jeeves ask Bertie's permission to do in Chapter 8?
3. What kind of book does Bertie want to go to bed to read in Chapter 4?
4. What is Percy's surname?
5. What do the men drink after dinner in Chapter 11?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)