|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence do?
(a) She produces plays.
(b) She teaches at a university.
(c) She writes novels.
(d) She is an artist.
2. What does Florence call Bertie in Chapter 5?
3. What does Bertie joke Jeeves will have to do when he returns home in Chapter 6?
(a) Enter the details of Bertie's evening in the club book.
(b) Live in a jail cell with Bertie.
(c) Fix drinks for some police officers.
(d) Act as a butler at the old age home.
4. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
5. What do the men drink after dinner in Chapter 11?
(a) Red wine.
6. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
7. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
(a) That Jeeves is mixing multiple drinks.
(b) That Stilton has arrived.
(c) That Stilton is looking through Bertie's pockets.
(d) That Dahlia is standing at his door.
8. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
(a) Taking a bath.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Eating breakfast.
(d) Playing chess.
9. What drink does Bertie ask Jeeves to make in Chapter 11?
(a) A hot scotch and lemon.
(b) A vodka and orange juice.
(c) A gin and tonic.
(d) A whisky and soda.
10. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
(a) The Vaultridge Street magistrate.
(b) The Vintage Street magistrate.
(c) The High Street magistrate.
(d) The Holly Street magistrate.
11. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
(a) She slapped Stilton.
(b) She was impressed Stilton stood up for himself.
(c) She threw a hissy fit.
(d) She broke off their engagement.
12. Where does Bertie find his uncle in Chapter 11?
(a) In the gardens.
(b) In the hallway.
(c) In his study.
(d) In the kitchen.
13. What part of Bertie does Florence say Stilton intends to break in five places?
(a) His legs.
(b) His neck.
(c) His spine.
(d) His rib cage.
14. What is Stilton's surname?
15. What is Brinkley?
(a) Stilton's family estate.
(b) Florence's dog.
(c) Aunt Dahlia's estate.
(d) The Trotters' estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
2. What does Dahlia ask Bertie to retrieve on his way to Brinkley?
3. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
4. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
5. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)