|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
(a) Florence takes charge and tells the police what to do.
(b) Forence turns Bertie over to the police.
(c) Florence runs away.
(d) Florence hides under the table.
2. What does Florence do?
(a) She teaches at a university.
(b) She writes novels.
(c) She produces plays.
(d) She is an artist.
3. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
(a) Grow a moustache.
(b) Make friends with Bertie.
(c) Drop out of the darts competition.
(d) Invest in Percy's play.
4. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
(a) Bertie dislikes Stilton.
(b) Bertie respects Stilton's career.
(c) Bertie is jealous of Stilton.
(d) Bertie idolizes Stilton.
5. How does Bertie describe Florence?
(a) As intelligent.
(b) As adorable.
(c) As aggressive.
(d) As demure.
6. What does Bertie joke Jeeves will have to do when he returns home in Chapter 6?
(a) Enter the details of Bertie's evening in the club book.
(b) Act as a butler at the old age home.
(c) Live in a jail cell with Bertie.
(d) Fix drinks for some police officers.
7. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
(a) That she still loves Stilton.
(b) That she loves Bertie.
(c) That she likes moustaches.
(d) That she secretly writes mystery novels.
8. What finally persuades Bertie to go to Brinkley?
(a) The skills of Dahlia's chef.
(b) The promise that Florence will be there.
(c) That Dahlia has the latest book by Bertie's favorite author.
(d) The promise that Stilton will not be there.
9. What does Dahlia ask Bertie to retrieve on his way to Brinkley?
(a) Her dry cleaning.
(b) A copy of the newspaper.
(c) Her pearl necklace.
(d) Some books from the bookshop.
10. What is Lord Sidcup well informed about?
11. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
(a) She attaches herself to Bertie.
(b) She travels to America.
(c) She shuts herself up in Bertie's aunt's house.
(d) She searches for someone to make Stilton jealous.
12. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
(a) Florence's book.
(b) Percy's play script.
(c) Bertie's photo.
(d) Stilton's ticket for the darts competition.
13. What activity does Stilton engage in?
(b) Horse racing.
14. What does Bertie's uncle say about the Trotters?
(a) That he admires them.
(b) That he is entertained by them.
(c) That he despises them.
(d) That he doesn't understand a word they say.
15. In Chapter 8, what does Aunt Dahlia report about Percy?
(a) That he has been arrested.
(b) That he is bankrupt.
(c) That he is ill.
(d) That he is heartbroken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
2. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
3. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
4. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
5. What drink does Bertie ask Jeeves to make in Chapter 11?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)