|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state is Bertie in as he dresses for dinner in Chapter 11?
2. How does Florence suggest Bertie escape from Stilton?
(a) By going down the laundry chute.
(b) By climbing onto the roof.
(c) By climbing into the attic.
(d) By jumping out the window.
3. What does Bertie think may be the cause of Stilton breaking off his engagement?
(a) Stilton dislikes Florence's family.
(b) The moustache Florence wants Stilton to grow.
(c) Stilton thinks Florence and Percy are having an affair.
(d) Stilton thinks Florence and Bertie are having an affair.
4. How much does Mr. Trotter claim to have paid for the necklace?
(a) One thousand pounds.
(b) Five thousand pounds.
(c) Ten thousand pounds.
(d) Five hundred pounds.
5. What is Brinkley?
(a) Aunt Dahlia's estate.
(b) Stilton's family estate.
(c) Florence's dog.
(d) The Trotters' estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does she assume Seppings found the pearl necklace?
2. For what reason does Bertie say Stilton can't hurt him?
3. Where does Stilton chase Bertie in Chapter 17?
4. What does Florence recall Dahlia said about Bertie?
5. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)