|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spode believe happened to him in Chapter 18?
(a) He fainted from the heat.
(b) He was drugged.
(c) He had vertigo.
(d) He was knocked on the head.
2. What does Mrs. Trotter accuse Jeeves of in Chapter 21?
(a) Being a thief.
(b) Being intoxicated.
(c) Purposely upsetting her for fun.
(d) Lying to protect Bertie.
3. What does Mrs. Trotter ask Dahlia to give her if she wants the newspaper sale to go through.
(a) An investment for Percy's play.
(b) Her chef, Anatole.
(c) Her pearl necklace.
(d) Her painting by John Constable.
4. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
(a) Refusing Percy's request for money.
(b) Speaking to Dahlia on the telephone.
(c) Fixing Bertie a drink.
(d) Organizing the mail.
5. What drink does Bertie ask Jeeves to make in Chapter 11?
(a) A vodka and orange juice.
(b) A whisky and soda.
(c) A gin and tonic.
(d) A hot scotch and lemon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
2. How does Percy feel about Bertie in Chapter 9?
3. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
4. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
5. What item did Dahlia pawn?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)