|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dahlia drop in Chapter 20?
(a) A jewelry box.
(b) A coffee tray.
(c) A hat.
(d) A book.
2. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
(a) That they are teetotallers.
(b) They dislike Bertie.
(c) They are well connected with government officials.
(d) They are rich.
3. What part of Bertie does Florence say Stilton intends to break in five places?
(a) His legs.
(b) His rib cage.
(c) His neck.
(d) His spine.
4. What does Bertie notice is open at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) The front door.
(b) The safe.
(c) All of the drawers and cupboards in Dahlia's room.
(d) A second-floor window.
5. Who does Jeeves report is waiting to see Bertie at the end of Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jeeves gain his knowledge about jewelry?
2. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
3. What does Bertie talk about with L.G. Totter in Chapter 18?
4. What does Mr. Trotter accuse Mrs. Trotter of doing in Chapter 21?
5. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)