|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bertie find his uncle in Chapter 11?
(a) In the hallway.
(b) In the gardens.
(c) In his study.
(d) In the kitchen.
2. What does Spode believe happened to him in Chapter 18?
(a) He was drugged.
(b) He had vertigo.
(c) He was knocked on the head.
(d) He fainted from the heat.
3. What does Bertie talk about with L.G. Totter in Chapter 18?
4. Who does Mrs. Trotter rise to call in Chapter 21?
(b) Mr. Trotter.
(c) Her lawyer.
(d) The police.
5. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
(a) A new suit.
(b) Some sage advice.
(d) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie decide to change about his appearance in Chapter 22?
2. What does Dahlia ask Bertie to retrieve on his way to Brinkley?
3. What does Dahlia say Florence is planning in Chapter 15?
4. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
5. Who witnesses Bertie and Florence hugging in Chapter 22?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)