|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Percy's mood like in Chapter 10?
2. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
(a) Stilton agreed to grow a moustache.
(b) Stilton promised to be nice to Florence's friends.
(c) Stilton gave her a diamond necklace.
(d) Stilton apologized for his behavior.
3. What does Dahlia blame Mrs. Trotter for?
(a) Ruining her dinner party the previous evening.
(b) Upsetting Percy.
(c) Preventing Dahlia's husband from receiving knighthood.
(d) Delaying the sale of Dahlia's asset.
4. Who wishes to speak to Dahlia in Chapter 16?
(b) Mrs. Trotter.
(c) Mr. Trotter.
5. What does Jeeves suggest they do to solve Dahlia's problem?
(a) Borrow some money from Percy.
(b) Blackmail Mr. Trotter.
(c) Confess the truth.
(d) Stage a robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
2. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
3. How does the magistrate know Stilton?
4. What falls on Bertie's head in Chapter 13?
5. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)