|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of book does Bertie want to go to bed to read in Chapter 4?
(a) A ghost story.
(b) A mystery.
(c) An adventure story.
(d) A romance.
2. What is the name of Aunt Agatha's son?
3. Why does Dahlia come to Bertie's room looking for Jeeves in Chapter 11?
(a) Because she is in a jam and only Jeeves can help her.
(b) Because she wants to hire Jeeves to work for her.
(c) Because she suspects Jeeves of stealing.
(d) Because she needs Jeeves to retrieve something from London.
4. What does Bertie joke Jeeves will have to do when he returns home in Chapter 6?
(a) Live in a jail cell with Bertie.
(b) Fix drinks for some police officers.
(c) Act as a butler at the old age home.
(d) Enter the details of Bertie's evening in the club book.
5. Who does Dahlia kick out of the room in Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lord Sidcup well informed about?
2. What does Bertie's uncle say about the Trotters?
3. What state is Bertie in as he dresses for dinner in Chapter 11?
4. What does Bertie notice is open at the end of Chapter 17?
5. What does Mr. Trotter accuse Mrs. Trotter of doing in Chapter 21?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)