|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Jeeves and Bertie decide to solve Dahlia's problem at the end of Chapter 14?
(a) With blackmail.
(b) With bribery.
(c) With a staged robbery.
(d) With the truth.
2. What drink does Bertie ask Jeeves to make in Chapter 11?
(a) A gin and tonic.
(b) A hot scotch and lemon.
(c) A whisky and soda.
(d) A vodka and orange juice.
3. What does Mrs. Trotter ask Dahlia to give her if she wants the newspaper sale to go through.
(a) An investment for Percy's play.
(b) Her pearl necklace.
(c) Her painting by John Constable.
(d) Her chef, Anatole.
4. What does Bertie's uncle say about the Trotters?
(a) That he doesn't understand a word they say.
(b) That he despises them.
(c) That he is entertained by them.
(d) That he admires them.
5. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
(a) To appeal to Florence.
(b) Because he is too lazy to shave.
(c) To look fashionable.
(d) To disguise himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dahlia distraught in Chapter 16?
2. What does Bertie talk about with L.G. Totter in Chapter 18?
3. What does Florence ask Bertie to do after he climbs into her room?
4. How does Stilton act toward Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20?
5. What item does Dahlia direct Bertie to find?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)