|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
(a) One thousand pounds.
(b) Five thousand pounds.
(c) Five hundred pounds.
(d) One hundred pounds.
2. What does Bertie notice is open at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) The safe.
(b) A second-floor window.
(c) All of the drawers and cupboards in Dahlia's room.
(d) The front door.
3. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
(a) His punctuality.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His moustache.
(d) His hospitality.
4. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
(a) The Lion's Roar.
(b) The Anglers' Rest.
(c) The Drone's Club.
(d) The Mottled Oyster.
5. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Playing chess.
(c) Eating breakfast.
(d) Taking a bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Florence feel about her engagement being called-off?
2. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
3. What does Tom declare to Bertie and Dahlia in Chapter 14?
4. Why does Bertie decide to make a change to his appearance in Chapter 22?
5. Who witnesses Bertie and Florence hugging in Chapter 22?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)