|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wishes to speak to Dahlia in Chapter 16?
(a) Mr. Trotter.
(d) Mrs. Trotter.
2. What does Tom declare to Bertie and Dahlia in Chapter 14?
(a) That he is bankrupt.
(b) That there is a robber in the area.
(c) That theTrotters are leaving Brinkley.
(d) That the police have been called.
3. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
(a) Aunt Dahlia.
(b) Aunt Betty.
(c) Aunt Gemma.
(d) Aunt Agatha.
4. How does Percy feel about Bertie in Chapter 9?
(a) He mistrusts him.
(b) He idolizes him.
(c) He dislikes him.
(d) He respects him.
5. What is Percy's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Bertie give Florence for climbing into her room?
2. How is Morehead described in Chapter 9?
3. What is the woman like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
4. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
5. What does Dahlia hand Percy to give to Florence in Chapter 9?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)