|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Jeeves and Bertie decide to solve Dahlia's problem at the end of Chapter 14?
(a) With the truth.
(b) With blackmail.
(c) With bribery.
(d) With a staged robbery.
2. Why does Dahlia come to Bertie's room looking for Jeeves in Chapter 11?
(a) Because she wants to hire Jeeves to work for her.
(b) Because she suspects Jeeves of stealing.
(c) Because she is in a jam and only Jeeves can help her.
(d) Because she needs Jeeves to retrieve something from London.
3. Why does Bertie decide to make a change to his appearance in Chapter 22?
(a) To stop older gentlemen from glaring at him.
(b) To appeal to women.
(c) To irritate Jeeves.
(d) To stop women from falling in love with him.
4. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
5. What part of Bertie does Florence say Stilton intends to break in five places?
(a) His spine.
(b) His legs.
(c) His rib cage.
(d) His neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie say he is not known for in Chapter 21?
2. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
3. What has Stilton sold Percy?
4. What does Mr. Trotter accuse Mrs. Trotter of doing in Chapter 21?
5. For what reason does Bertie say Stilton can't hurt him?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)