|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
(a) To look fashionable.
(b) Because he is too lazy to shave.
(c) To appeal to Florence.
(d) To disguise himself.
2. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
(a) The Lion's Roar.
(b) The Mottled Oyster.
(c) The Drone's Club.
(d) The Anglers' Rest.
3. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
(a) The Mulliners.
(b) The Moresbys.
(c) The Trotters.
(d) The Threepwoods.
4. Who does Bertie describe as nice and caring in Chapter 22?
5. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does she assume Seppings found the pearl necklace?
2. Where do Stilton and Morehead plan to take a trip?
3. How did Dahlia acquire her booming voice?
4. What does Dahlia do in Chapter 21, which Bertie says "must have taken a bit of doing"?
5. Why did Dahlia pawn one of her possessions?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)