|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jeeves suggest blackmailing in Chapter 19?
(a) Mr. Trotter.
2. Why does Florence hug and kiss Bertie in Chapter 22?
(a) Because Bertie releases her from their engagement.
(b) Because Bertie says he will invest in Percy's play.
(c) Because Bertie calls her 'a great gal.'
(d) Because Bertie agrees to marry Florence.
3. What drink does Bertie ask Jeeves to make in Chapter 11?
(a) A vodka and orange juice.
(b) A whisky and soda.
(c) A gin and tonic.
(d) A hot scotch and lemon.
4. What does Dahlia hand Percy to give to Florence in Chapter 9?
(a) A bouquet of wildflowers.
(b) A brithday card.
(c) A telegram.
(d) A party invitation.
5. What did Jeeves believe of the necklace when he found it?
(a) That it belonged to one of the maids.
(b) That it belonged to Florence.
(c) That it was dropped by a robber.
(d) That Bertie had lost it before delivering it to his aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does Bertie ask Jeeves for in Chapter 16?
2. What does Bertie joke Jeeves will have to do when he returns home in Chapter 6?
3. How is the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5 described?
4. What does Jeeves have extensive knowledge of?
5. What falls on Bertie's head in Chapter 13?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)