|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Florence ask Bertie to take her?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A nightclub.
(c) A music hall.
(d) A polo match.
2. How is Morehead described in Chapter 9?
(a) As a high-priced author.
(b) As an unknown author.
(c) As an award-winning author.
(d) As an up-and-coming author.
3. What does Bertie do to get arrested in Chapter 5?
(a) Insults a police officer.
(b) Starts scuffling with Stilton.
(c) Trips a police officer.
(d) Takes a police officer's hat.
4. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
(a) Bertie dislikes Stilton.
(b) Bertie is jealous of Stilton.
(c) Bertie idolizes Stilton.
(d) Bertie respects Stilton's career.
5. Why does Dahlia come to Bertie's room looking for Jeeves in Chapter 11?
(a) Because she wants to hire Jeeves to work for her.
(b) Because she needs Jeeves to retrieve something from London.
(c) Because she suspects Jeeves of stealing.
(d) Because she is in a jam and only Jeeves can help her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
2. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
3. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
4. What has Stilton sold Percy?
5. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)