|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who witnesses Bertie and Florence hugging in Chapter 22?
2. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
(a) Because Bertie intends to fire Jeeves.
(b) Because Bertie started to wear tennis shoes all day.
(c) Because Bertie made a mess of the flat.
(d) Because Bertie has grown a moustache.
3. How did Dahlia acquire her booming voice?
(a) From years of hunting.
(b) From working in music halls.
(c) From being hard of hearing.
(d) From living in a huge house.
4. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
(a) The Holly Street magistrate.
(b) The High Street magistrate.
(c) The Vaultridge Street magistrate.
(d) The Vintage Street magistrate.
5. Why did Percy pawn his mother's necklace?
(a) To pay for his book to be published.
(b) To pay off his debts.
(c) To fund his theatre production.
(d) To buy Florence an engagement ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Jeeves and Bertie decide to solve Dahlia's problem at the end of Chapter 14?
2. What does Bertie say he is not known for in Chapter 21?
3. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
4. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
5. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)