|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence recall Dahlia said about Bertie?
(a) Sweet things.
(b) Unbelieveable things.
(c) Horrible things.
(d) Ridiculous things.
2. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
3. How is Morehead described in Chapter 9?
(a) As an unknown author.
(b) As an up-and-coming author.
(c) As a high-priced author.
(d) As an award-winning author.
4. What did Dahlia do before she pawned her possessions?
(a) Had it appraised by an antique dealer.
(b) Staged a robbery.
(c) Sent it to be cleaned.
(d) Had a replica made.
5. What does Lord Sidcup do for a living?
(a) Sells women's underwear.
(b) Manufactures salt and pepper shakers.
(c) Writes travel pamphlets.
(d) Runs a horse track.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Aunt Agatha's son?
2. What is Percy's mood like in Chapter 10?
3. How does Bertie describe Florence?
4. What does Jeeves give to Dahlia when he arrives in Chapter 12?
5. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)