|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
(a) That she likes moustaches.
(b) That she secretly writes mystery novels.
(c) That she loves Bertie.
(d) That she still loves Stilton.
2. What did Jeeves believe of the necklace when he found it?
(a) That it belonged to one of the maids.
(b) That it belonged to Florence.
(c) That Bertie had lost it before delivering it to his aunt.
(d) That it was dropped by a robber.
3. What makes Bertie uncomfortable at dinner in Chapter 11?
(a) Having to stare at Stilton.
(b) Percy's sulking.
(c) Dahlia saying that Bertie should get married.
(d) Florence's flirtatiousness.
4. What does L.G. Trotter claim is giving him health problems in Chapter 20?
(a) The pressures of doing business.
(b) The country air.
(c) French food.
(d) His wife's nagging.
5. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
(a) Florence runs away.
(b) Florence takes charge and tells the police what to do.
(c) Florence hides under the table.
(d) Forence turns Bertie over to the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brinkley?
2. What does Dahlia do in Chapter 21, which Bertie says "must have taken a bit of doing"?
3. What does Bertie say he is not known for in Chapter 21?
4. What does Florence ask Bertie to do after he climbs into her room?
5. How is Daphne Dolores Morehead described?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)