|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Aunt Dahlia do to Spode in Chapter 18?
(a) Kicked him out of the house.
(b) Planted the stolen necklace in his pocket.
(c) Slipped a sedative in his drink.
(d) Knocked him unconscious.
2. Where does Florence hide Bertie when Stilton knocks at the door?
(a) Under the bed.
(b) Behind the curtain.
(c) In the closet.
(d) On the balcony.
3. What does Dahlia do in Chapter 21, which Bertie says "must have taken a bit of doing"?
(a) Pushed Mrs. Trotter out of the way.
(b) Raised her eyebrows.
(c) Made her face turn red with anger.
(d) Faked fainting.
4. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
5. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
(a) That he is always welcome to visit her family estate.
(b) That Bertie and Florence will marry.
(c) That Percy will find funding for his play.
(d) That Florence and Stilton will marry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stilton's surname?
2. What is Lord Sidcup well informed about?
3. Who does Jeeves report is waiting to see Bertie at the end of Chapter 10?
4. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
5. What does Bertie ask Florence use to lower him out of the window?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)