|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the necklace Bertie has in his possession?
2. What activity does Stilton engage in?
(a) Horse racing.
3. Where does Florence hide Bertie when Stilton knocks at the door?
(a) On the balcony.
(b) Under the bed.
(c) In the closet.
(d) Behind the curtain.
4. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
(a) The activities of the members' masters.
(b) Funny anecdotes.
(c) The dues paid by the members.
(d) Recipes and tips for household chores.
5. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
(a) Jeeves is away on holiday.
(b) Bertie has been dumped by his fiancee.
(c) Jeeves is using technical terms to explain how radios work.
(d) Bertie has driven into an unknown area of London.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jeeves go in Chapter 15?
2. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
3. Why does Dahlia come to Bertie's room looking for Jeeves in Chapter 11?
4. What does Bertie talk about with L.G. Totter in Chapter 18?
5. What does Jeeves offer Mr. Trotter?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)