|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
(a) Five thousand pounds.
(b) Five hundred pounds.
(c) One thousand pounds.
(d) One hundred pounds.
2. What is Stilton's standard greeting?
(b) Good day, isn't it?
(d) It's me, Stilton.
3. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
(a) Her automobile.
(b) Her newspaper.
(c) Her summer home.
(d) Her jewelry.
4. What does Florence recall seeing Bertie buy?
(a) A chess set.
(b) A ring.
(c) Her novel.
(d) A top hat.
5. What is Brinkley?
(a) Aunt Dahlia's estate.
(b) Stilton's family estate.
(c) Florence's dog.
(d) The Trotters' estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Stilton and Morehead plan to take a trip?
2. What does Florence do?
3. Whose husband does Mrs. Trotter say has been knighted?
4. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
5. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)