|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Percy do in Chapter 10?
(a) Recites poetry.
(b) Sulks in his bed.
(c) Telephones Stilton.
(d) Performs scenes from his play.
2. After finding Bertie in her room, what does Florence accuse him of?
(a) Sneaking in to start a fire.
(b) Sneaking in to steal her jewelry.
(c) Sneaking in to steal a kiss.
(d) Sneaking in to attack Stilton.
3. What is the name of Aunt Agatha's son?
4. Who telephones Bertie in Chapter 6?
(a) Aunt Agatha.
5. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
(a) Florence hides under the table.
(b) Forence turns Bertie over to the police.
(c) Florence runs away.
(d) Florence takes charge and tells the police what to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
2. What does Florence recall seeing Bertie buy?
3. What does Dahlia blame Mrs. Trotter for?
4. What makes Bertie uncomfortable at dinner in Chapter 11?
5. What is Lord Sidcup's real name?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)