|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Percy feel about Bertie in Chapter 9?
(a) He idolizes him.
(b) He mistrusts him.
(c) He respects him.
(d) He dislikes him.
2. What does Dahlia hand Percy to give to Florence in Chapter 9?
(a) A telegram.
(b) A bouquet of wildflowers.
(c) A brithday card.
(d) A party invitation.
3. What falls on Bertie's head in Chapter 13?
(a) A picture frame.
(b) A curtain rod.
(c) A book.
4. How does Daphne recognize Stilton?
(a) From her brother's school photos.
(b) From his rowing.
(c) From the photo in Florence's book.
(d) From a dinner party they both attended.
5. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
(a) Funny anecdotes.
(b) The dues paid by the members.
(c) Recipes and tips for household chores.
(d) The activities of the members' masters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
2. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
3. Where does Florence hide Bertie when Stilton knocks at the door?
4. How is the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5 described?
5. What makes Bertie uncomfortable at dinner in Chapter 11?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)