|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Aunt Dahlia do to Spode in Chapter 18?
(a) Slipped a sedative in his drink.
(b) Kicked him out of the house.
(c) Planted the stolen necklace in his pocket.
(d) Knocked him unconscious.
2. What is Percy's surname?
3. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
(a) She threw a hissy fit.
(b) She broke off their engagement.
(c) She slapped Stilton.
(d) She was impressed Stilton stood up for himself.
4. How is Percy emotionally when Bertie meets him in Chapter 15?
(a) Percy is depressed.
(b) Percy is jolly.
(c) Percy is angry.
(d) Percy is remorseful.
5. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
(a) The Threepwoods.
(b) The Moresbys.
(c) The Trotters.
(d) The Mulliners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeeves suggest they do to solve Dahlia's problem?
2. Why doesn't Bertie want to go to Brinkley?
3. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
4. What drink does Bertie ask Jeeves to make in Chapter 11?
5. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)