|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Dahlia pawn one of her possessions?
(a) To pay for Morehead's serial.
(b) To invest in Percy's play.
(c) To pay off gambling debts.
(d) To pay her cook's salary.
2. Who does Jeeves suggest blackmailing in Chapter 19?
(c) Mr. Trotter.
3. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
(a) That she secretly writes mystery novels.
(b) That she still loves Stilton.
(c) That she likes moustaches.
(d) That she loves Bertie.
4. What drink does Bertie ask Jeeves to make in Chapter 11?
(a) A vodka and orange juice.
(b) A hot scotch and lemon.
(c) A whisky and soda.
(d) A gin and tonic.
5. What does Percy do in Chapter 10?
(a) Telephones Stilton.
(b) Performs scenes from his play.
(c) Sulks in his bed.
(d) Recites poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stilton say he now knows in Chapter 20?
2. What item did Dahlia pawn?
3. Where do Stilton and Morehead plan to take a trip?
4. Why doesn't Stilton want to hurt Bertie anymore in Chapter 20?
5. Why did Stilton break off his engagement?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)