|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
(a) One thousand pounds.
(b) Five hundred pounds.
(c) One hundred pounds.
(d) Five thousand pounds.
2. What does Bertie do to get arrested in Chapter 5?
(a) Trips a police officer.
(b) Starts scuffling with Stilton.
(c) Takes a police officer's hat.
(d) Insults a police officer.
3. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
4. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
(a) The Junior Ganymede.
(b) The Senior Conservative Club.
(c) The Buttles Club.
(d) The Pelican Club.
5. Why did Stilton break off his engagement?
(a) Stilton found out that Florence was at the night club.
(b) Stilton is fed up with Florence trying to change him.
(c) Stilton found out Florence loves Bertie.
(d) Stilton has found a new love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dahlia kick out of the room in Chapter 16?
2. What does Spode believe happened to him in Chapter 18?
3. For what reason does Bertie say Stilton can't hurt him?
4. Why is Dahlia distraught in Chapter 16?
5. How does Stilton act toward Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)