|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Bertie say Stilton can't hurt him?
(a) They are partners for darts.
(b) Bertie would have Stilton arrested.
(c) They are guests at Brinkley.
(d) Florence would never taken Stilton back if he did.
2. Who wishes to speak to Dahlia in Chapter 16?
(a) Mrs. Trotter.
(c) Mr. Trotter.
3. What does Jeeves suggest they do to solve Dahlia's problem?
(a) Blackmail Mr. Trotter.
(b) Borrow some money from Percy.
(c) Confess the truth.
(d) Stage a robbery.
4. What makes Bertie uncomfortable at dinner in Chapter 11?
(a) Having to stare at Stilton.
(b) Dahlia saying that Bertie should get married.
(c) Percy's sulking.
(d) Florence's flirtatiousness.
5. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
(a) In a tennis match.
(b) In a poker game.
(c) In a darts competition.
(d) In a foot race.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florence do?
2. What does Bertie imagine at the beginning of Chapter 19?
3. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
4. Why doesn't Bertie want to go to Brinkley?
5. What does Bertie notice is open at the end of Chapter 17?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)