|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
(a) The Vintage Street magistrate.
(b) The High Street magistrate.
(c) The Holly Street magistrate.
(d) The Vaultridge Street magistrate.
2. What falls on Bertie's head in Chapter 13?
(a) A curtain rod.
(c) A book.
(d) A picture frame.
3. What did Dahlia do before she pawned her possessions?
(a) Sent it to be cleaned.
(b) Staged a robbery.
(c) Had it appraised by an antique dealer.
(d) Had a replica made.
4. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
(a) Some sage advice.
(b) A new suit.
(d) A letter.
5. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
(a) Because Bertie started to wear tennis shoes all day.
(b) Because Bertie has grown a moustache.
(c) Because Bertie intends to fire Jeeves.
(d) Because Bertie made a mess of the flat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
2. What item did Dahlia pawn?
3. After finding Bertie in her room, what does Florence accuse him of?
4. What does Jeeves have extensive knowledge of?
5. How does Daphne recognize Stilton?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)