|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Percy do in Chapter 10?
(a) Performs scenes from his play.
(b) Telephones Stilton.
(c) Sulks in his bed.
(d) Recites poetry.
2. How did Dahlia acquire her booming voice?
(a) From working in music halls.
(b) From living in a huge house.
(c) From being hard of hearing.
(d) From years of hunting.
3. What is Lord Sidcup well informed about?
4. Whose husband does Mrs. Trotter say has been knighted?
(a) Mrs. Chugwater's.
(b) Mrs. Winkworth's.
(c) Mrs. Paradene's.
(d) Mrs. Blenkinsop's.
5. What does Bertie ask Florence use to lower him out of the window?
(a) A garden hose.
(b) Her sheets.
(c) Her dressing gown.
(d) A rope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daphne say she hates in Chapter 17?
2. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
3. What does Dahlia tend to do when in a crisis?
4. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
5. What is Percy's mood like in Chapter 10?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)