|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity does Stilton engage in?
(a) Horse racing.
2. Who wishes to speak to Dahlia in Chapter 16?
(b) Mr. Trotter.
(c) Mrs. Trotter.
3. What does Bertie talk about with L.G. Totter in Chapter 18?
4. What does Bertie's uncle say about the Trotters?
(a) That he doesn't understand a word they say.
(b) That he is entertained by them.
(c) That he admires them.
(d) That he despises them.
5. In Chapter 8, what does Aunt Dahlia report about Percy?
(a) That he is bankrupt.
(b) That he has been arrested.
(c) That he is heartbroken.
(d) That he is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Percy's surname?
2. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
3. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
4. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
5. Where does Bertie find his uncle in Chapter 11?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)