|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does L.G. Trotter claim is giving him health problems in Chapter 20?
(a) The pressures of doing business.
(b) His wife's nagging.
(c) French food.
(d) The country air.
2. Where does Bertie find his uncle in Chapter 11?
(a) In his study.
(b) In the gardens.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the hallway.
3. Who owns the necklace Bertie has in his possession?
4. In Chapter 6, what does Bertie do after breakfast?
(a) Takes a nap.
(b) Reads a book.
(c) Goes to the Drone's Club.
(d) Catches up on his correspondence.
5. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stilton say he now knows in Chapter 20?
2. What does Florence do?
3. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
4. What does Florence recall Dahlia said about Bertie?
5. What does Dahlia drop in Chapter 20?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)