|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of book does Bertie want to go to bed to read in Chapter 4?
(a) An adventure story.
(b) A mystery.
(c) A ghost story.
(d) A romance.
2. For what reason does Bertie say Stilton can't hurt him?
(a) Bertie would have Stilton arrested.
(b) Florence would never taken Stilton back if he did.
(c) They are guests at Brinkley.
(d) They are partners for darts.
3. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
(a) Because he is too lazy to shave.
(b) To disguise himself.
(c) To appeal to Florence.
(d) To look fashionable.
4. What does Stilton say he now knows in Chapter 20?
(a) That Florence never liked him.
(b) What love is.
(c) That Bertie doesn't like Florence.
(d) That he shouldn't have come to Brinkley.
5. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
(a) She shuts herself up in Bertie's aunt's house.
(b) She attaches herself to Bertie.
(c) She searches for someone to make Stilton jealous.
(d) She travels to America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What writing has Bertie done in the past?
2. What does Bertie think may be the cause of Stilton breaking off his engagement?
3. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
4. What does Florence call Bertie in Chapter 5?
5. What item does Dahlia direct Bertie to find?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)