|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Florence feel about her engagement being called-off?
2. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
(a) Florence hides under the table.
(b) Forence turns Bertie over to the police.
(c) Florence runs away.
(d) Florence takes charge and tells the police what to do.
3. What does Florence ask Bertie to do after he climbs into her room?
(a) Bring her a cup of tea.
(b) Make friends with Stilton.
(c) Read her some poetry.
(d) Kiss her.
4. What does Bertie notice is open at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) The front door.
(b) All of the drawers and cupboards in Dahlia's room.
(c) A second-floor window.
(d) The safe.
5. How does Stilton act toward Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20?
(a) With concern.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Trotter ask Dahlia to give her if she wants the newspaper sale to go through.
2. What does Bertie think may be the cause of Stilton breaking off his engagement?
3. What does L.G. Trotter claim is giving him health problems in Chapter 20?
4. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
5. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)