|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Bertie want to go to Brinkley?
(a) He doesn't want to see Percy after refusing him the loan.
(b) He is afraid he will run into Stilton.
(c) Dahlia's husband always gives Bertie a rough time.
(d) There is very little to do at Brinkley.
2. What does Dahlia say Florence is planning in Chapter 15?
(a) A wedding.
(b) An anniversary party.
(c) A dinner party.
(d) A birthday party.
3. What does Jeeves give to Dahlia when he arrives in Chapter 12?
(a) A copy of the newspaper.
(b) Her laundry.
(c) A cup of tea.
(d) Bertie's drink.
4. What makes Bertie uncomfortable at dinner in Chapter 11?
(a) Dahlia saying that Bertie should get married.
(b) Percy's sulking.
(c) Having to stare at Stilton.
(d) Florence's flirtatiousness.
5. What does Bertie talk about with L.G. Totter in Chapter 18?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
2. What does Percy do in Chapter 10?
3. Who wishes to speak to Dahlia in Chapter 16?
4. In regards to Bertie, what does Florence admit she likes the idea of doing?
5. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)