|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie notice is open at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) The safe.
(b) The front door.
(c) A second-floor window.
(d) All of the drawers and cupboards in Dahlia's room.
2. Why did Dahlia pawn one of her possessions?
(a) To pay off gambling debts.
(b) To pay her cook's salary.
(c) To invest in Percy's play.
(d) To pay for Morehead's serial.
3. What does Stilton say he now knows in Chapter 20?
(a) That Florence never liked him.
(b) That Bertie doesn't like Florence.
(c) That he shouldn't have come to Brinkley.
(d) What love is.
4. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
(a) That she likes moustaches.
(b) That she still loves Stilton.
(c) That she secretly writes mystery novels.
(d) That she loves Bertie.
5. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
(a) Taking a bath.
(b) Eating breakfast.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Playing chess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
2. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
3. Who tells Dahlia and Bertie about the robbery in Chapter 19?
4. What does Jeeves have extensive knowledge of?
5. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)