|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does L.G. Trotter claim is giving him health problems in Chapter 20?
(a) His wife's nagging.
(b) The country air.
(c) French food.
(d) The pressures of doing business.
2. What does Dahlia say Florence is planning in Chapter 15?
(a) A wedding.
(b) An anniversary party.
(c) A birthday party.
(d) A dinner party.
3. How is Percy emotionally when Bertie meets him in Chapter 15?
(a) Percy is depressed.
(b) Percy is remorseful.
(c) Percy is angry.
(d) Percy is jolly.
4. How does Stilton act toward Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20?
(c) With concern.
5. What is Brinkley?
(a) The Trotters' estate.
(b) Stilton's family estate.
(c) Aunt Dahlia's estate.
(d) Florence's dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
2. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
3. Who does Dahlia send from the dining room after dinner in Chapter 11?
4. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
5. Why did Dahlia pawn one of her possessions?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)