|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
(a) Stilton was a golf caddy.
(b) Stilton was a tutor.
(c) Stilton was a police officer.
(d) Stilton was a banker.
2. What does Lord Sidcup do for a living?
(a) Manufactures salt and pepper shakers.
(b) Writes travel pamphlets.
(c) Sells women's underwear.
(d) Runs a horse track.
3. What is Lord Sidcup's real name?
(a) Willoughby Braddock.
(b) Buck MacGinnis.
(c) Augustus Beckford.
(d) Roderick Spode.
4. What does Florence recall seeing Bertie buy?
(a) Her novel.
(b) A top hat.
(c) A chess set.
(d) A ring.
5. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
(a) Bertie must do service at an old age home.
(b) Bertie must apologize to the police.
(c) Bertie must spend two days in jail.
(d) Bertie must pay a fine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dahlia ask Bertie to retrieve on his way to Brinkley?
2. What does Bertie's uncle say about the Trotters?
3. What does Dahlia say Florence is planning in Chapter 15?
4. What drink does Bertie ask Jeeves to make in Chapter 11?
5. What does Stilton claim he has brought for Florence?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)