|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
(a) The Buttles Club.
(b) The Junior Ganymede.
(c) The Senior Conservative Club.
(d) The Pelican Club.
2. What is Percy's surname?
3. What is Florence's surname?
4. In regards to Bertie, what does Florence admit she likes the idea of doing?
(a) Cooking for him.
(b) Molding him.
(c) Marrying him.
(d) Dedicating a book to him.
5. What does Jeeves have extensive knowledge of?
(a) Perrenial plants.
(b) The publishing industry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Jeeves and Bertie decide to solve Dahlia's problem at the end of Chapter 14?
2. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
3. Who wishes to speak to Dahlia in Chapter 16?
4. What does Percy do in Chapter 10?
5. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)