|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jeeves go in Chapter 15?
(b) The Drone's Club.
(d) Blandings Castle.
2. What does Tom declare to Bertie and Dahlia in Chapter 14?
(a) That he is bankrupt.
(b) That theTrotters are leaving Brinkley.
(c) That the police have been called.
(d) That there is a robber in the area.
3. How does Bertie refer to Jeeves in Chapter 19?
(a) As fussy.
(b) As feudal.
(c) As fancy.
(d) As fortunate.
4. What does Jeeves suggest they do to solve Dahlia's problem?
(a) Blackmail Mr. Trotter.
(b) Confess the truth.
(c) Stage a robbery.
(d) Borrow some money from Percy.
5. What horrors does L.G. Trotter lament about in Chapter 20?
(a) The horrors of old age.
(b) The horrors of country life.
(c) The horrors of business.
(d) The horrors of marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What offer does Mr. Trotter reject in Chapter 19?
2. What is the name of Aunt Agatha's son?
3. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
4. What is the woman like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
5. What does Florence ask Bertie to do after he climbs into her room?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)