|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
(a) To disguise himself.
(b) To look fashionable.
(c) To appeal to Florence.
(d) Because he is too lazy to shave.
2. How does Bertie refer to Jeeves in Chapter 19?
(a) As feudal.
(b) As fancy.
(c) As fortunate.
(d) As fussy.
3. What finally persuades Bertie to go to Brinkley?
(a) The promise that Stilton will not be there.
(b) That Dahlia has the latest book by Bertie's favorite author.
(c) The promise that Florence will be there.
(d) The skills of Dahlia's chef.
4. Who does Dahlia kick out of the room in Chapter 16?
5. What skill do Dahlia and Bertie hope Jeeves possesses in Chapter 14?
(a) Jewelry making.
(c) Mind reading.
(d) Smoke signaling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Percy's mood like in Chapter 10?
2. What did Dahlia do before she pawned her possessions?
3. How does Daphne recognize Stilton?
4. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
5. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)