|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
(a) That it is stronger than it looks.
(b) That it will definitely last for a long time.
(c) That it will be over in a week's time.
(d) That it is tenuous.
2. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
(a) Grow a moustache.
(b) Make friends with Bertie.
(c) Drop out of the darts competition.
(d) Invest in Percy's play.
3. Who owns the necklace Bertie has in his possession?
4. How does Stilton act toward Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20?
(d) With concern.
5. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
(a) Because he is too lazy to shave.
(b) To appeal to Florence.
(c) To disguise himself.
(d) To look fashionable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
2. What does L.G. Trotter claim is giving him health problems in Chapter 20?
3. What offer does Mr. Trotter reject in Chapter 19?
4. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
5. Where does Bertie go when dinner with his guests is over?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)