|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
(a) Bertie's former fiancee.
(b) A writer.
(c) A friend of Dahlia.
(d) A stage actress.
2. What finally persuades Bertie to go to Brinkley?
(a) The promise that Stilton will not be there.
(b) The skills of Dahlia's chef.
(c) The promise that Florence will be there.
(d) That Dahlia has the latest book by Bertie's favorite author.
3. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
(a) The Trotters.
(b) The Threepwoods.
(c) The Moresbys.
(d) The Mulliners.
4. Where does Stilton tell Bertie he will meet him in Chapter 14?
(a) The study.
(b) The hall.
(c) The garden.
(d) The dining room.
5. What writing has Bertie done in the past?
(a) Articles for his Aunt's newspaper.
(b) A play Percy produced.
(c) A humorous novella.
(d) Articles for his university's magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bertie find his uncle in Chapter 11?
2. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
3. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
4. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
5. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)