|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie do to get arrested in Chapter 5?
(a) Starts scuffling with Stilton.
(b) Takes a police officer's hat.
(c) Insults a police officer.
(d) Trips a police officer.
2. How do Jeeves and Bertie decide to solve Dahlia's problem at the end of Chapter 14?
(a) With a staged robbery.
(b) With the truth.
(c) With blackmail.
(d) With bribery.
3. What excuse does Bertie give Florence for climbing into her room?
(a) He locked himself out of the house.
(b) He spotted a robber climbing the ladder.
(c) He thought it was Stilton's room.
(d) Percy dared him to do it.
4. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
(a) So she can make Stilton jealous.
(b) So she can hide from Stilton.
(c) So she can do research for her book.
(d) So she will be written about in the papers.
5. How did Dahlia acquire her booming voice?
(a) From being hard of hearing.
(b) From years of hunting.
(c) From living in a huge house.
(d) From working in music halls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity does Stilton engage in?
2. In regards to Bertie, what does Florence admit she likes the idea of doing?
3. What writing has Bertie done in the past?
4. What makes Bertie uncomfortable at dinner in Chapter 11?
5. What does Dahlia ask Bertie to retrieve on his way to Brinkley?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)