|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bertie find his uncle in Chapter 11?
(a) In the gardens.
(b) In the hallway.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In his study.
2. What writing has Bertie done in the past?
(a) A humorous novella.
(b) Articles for his university's magazine.
(c) A play Percy produced.
(d) Articles for his Aunt's newspaper.
3. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
(a) She broke off their engagement.
(b) She slapped Stilton.
(c) She was impressed Stilton stood up for himself.
(d) She threw a hissy fit.
4. Why does Dahlia come to Bertie's room looking for Jeeves in Chapter 11?
(a) Because she is in a jam and only Jeeves can help her.
(b) Because she suspects Jeeves of stealing.
(c) Because she needs Jeeves to retrieve something from London.
(d) Because she wants to hire Jeeves to work for her.
5. How is Percy emotionally when Bertie meets him in Chapter 15?
(a) Percy is depressed.
(b) Percy is remorseful.
(c) Percy is jolly.
(d) Percy is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
2. How is Morehead described in Chapter 9?
3. What does Florence do?
4. What does Jeeves suggest they do to solve Dahlia's problem?
5. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)