|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the woman like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
2. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
(a) Bertie must do service at an old age home.
(b) Bertie must pay a fine.
(c) Bertie must spend two days in jail.
(d) Bertie must apologize to the police.
3. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
(a) Speaking to Dahlia on the telephone.
(b) Fixing Bertie a drink.
(c) Refusing Percy's request for money.
(d) Organizing the mail.
4. What does Jeeves suggest they do to solve Dahlia's problem?
(a) Confess the truth.
(b) Stage a robbery.
(c) Blackmail Mr. Trotter.
(d) Borrow some money from Percy.
5. How does Bertie describe Florence?
(a) As adorable.
(b) As aggressive.
(c) As intelligent.
(d) As demure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What falls on Bertie's head in Chapter 13?
2. Who does Dahlia send from the dining room after dinner in Chapter 11?
3. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
4. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
5. What has Stilton sold Percy?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)