|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dahlia do before she pawned her possessions?
(a) Had it appraised by an antique dealer.
(b) Sent it to be cleaned.
(c) Had a replica made.
(d) Staged a robbery.
2. When Bertie climbs into one of the bedrooms, what does he bump into?
(a) A bed.
(b) A vase.
(c) A table.
(d) A rocking chair.
3. What is Brinkley?
(a) Stilton's family estate.
(b) The Trotters' estate.
(c) Florence's dog.
(d) Aunt Dahlia's estate.
4. What does Bertie think may be the cause of Stilton breaking off his engagement?
(a) Stilton thinks Florence and Bertie are having an affair.
(b) Stilton dislikes Florence's family.
(c) The moustache Florence wants Stilton to grow.
(d) Stilton thinks Florence and Percy are having an affair.
5. What is Lord Sidcup's real name?
(a) Augustus Beckford.
(b) Buck MacGinnis.
(c) Roderick Spode.
(d) Willoughby Braddock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dahlia's husband's name?
2. Where does Bertie find his uncle in Chapter 11?
3. What item does Dahlia direct Bertie to find?
4. What does Bertie's uncle notice about Dahloa in Chapter 11?
5. How did Dahlia acquire her booming voice?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)