|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Stilton sold Percy?
(a) A draft of Florence's book.
(b) A pearl necklace.
(c) A pair of tennis shoes.
(d) Bertie's ticket for the darts competition.
2. How is the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5 described?
(a) As lifeless.
(b) As elegant.
(c) As seedy.
(d) As crowded.
3. When Bertie climbs into one of the bedrooms, what does he bump into?
(a) A bed.
(b) A vase.
(c) A table.
(d) A rocking chair.
4. Where does Bertie go when dinner with his guests is over?
(a) To the Drones Club.
(b) To his flat.
(c) To the Junior Ganymede Club.
(d) To the Pelican Club.
5. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
(a) A Jeeves' special.
(b) A glass of water.
(c) A cup of tea.
(d) A cup of coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
2. What state is Bertie in as he dresses for dinner in Chapter 11?
3. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
4. What does Florence recall Dahlia said about Bertie?
5. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)