|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brinkley?
(a) Aunt Dahlia's estate.
(b) The Trotters' estate.
(c) Florence's dog.
(d) Stilton's family estate.
2. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
(a) That she secretly writes mystery novels.
(b) That she still loves Stilton.
(c) That she loves Bertie.
(d) That she likes moustaches.
3. What is the woman like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
4. What kind of book does Bertie want to go to bed to read in Chapter 4?
(a) A romance.
(b) A ghost story.
(c) An adventure story.
(d) A mystery.
5. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
(a) Stilton was a tutor.
(b) Stilton was a police officer.
(c) Stilton was a golf caddy.
(d) Stilton was a banker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeeves have extensive knowledge of?
2. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
3. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
4. In Chapter 8, what does Aunt Dahlia report about Percy?
5. What does Florence ask Bertie to do after he climbs into her room?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)