|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
(a) Her jewelry.
(b) Her automobile.
(c) Her newspaper.
(d) Her summer home.
2. What does Bertie think may be the cause of Stilton breaking off his engagement?
(a) Stilton thinks Florence and Bertie are having an affair.
(b) The moustache Florence wants Stilton to grow.
(c) Stilton thinks Florence and Percy are having an affair.
(d) Stilton dislikes Florence's family.
3. Why did Stilton break off his engagement?
(a) Stilton has found a new love.
(b) Stilton found out Florence loves Bertie.
(c) Stilton found out that Florence was at the night club.
(d) Stilton is fed up with Florence trying to change him.
4. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
(a) A new suit.
(b) Some sage advice.
(d) A letter.
5. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
(a) His punctuality.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His hospitality.
(d) His moustache.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
2. How does the magistrate know Stilton?
3. How do Jeeves and Bertie decide to solve Dahlia's problem at the end of Chapter 14?
4. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
5. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)