|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Florence?
(a) As aggressive.
(b) As adorable.
(c) As demure.
(d) As intelligent.
2. What do the men drink after dinner in Chapter 11?
(d) Red wine.
3. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
(a) Bertie must pay a fine.
(b) Bertie must spend two days in jail.
(c) Bertie must apologize to the police.
(d) Bertie must do service at an old age home.
4. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
(a) That she loves Bertie.
(b) That she secretly writes mystery novels.
(c) That she likes moustaches.
(d) That she still loves Stilton.
5. What does Florence recall seeing Bertie buy?
(a) A chess set.
(b) Her novel.
(c) A ring.
(d) A top hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bertie find his uncle in Chapter 11?
2. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
3. After finding Bertie in her room, what does Florence accuse him of?
4. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
5. What is Percy's mood like in Chapter 10?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)