|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are classmates.
(c) They are engaged.
(d) They are co-workers.
2. What is Lord Sidcup's real name?
(a) Buck MacGinnis.
(b) Willoughby Braddock.
(c) Roderick Spode.
(d) Augustus Beckford.
3. How does Florence suggest Bertie escape from Stilton?
(a) By climbing onto the roof.
(b) By climbing into the attic.
(c) By going down the laundry chute.
(d) By jumping out the window.
4. What does Percy do in Chapter 10?
(a) Performs scenes from his play.
(b) Recites poetry.
(c) Telephones Stilton.
(d) Sulks in his bed.
5. What is Lord Sidcup well informed about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Bertie want to go to Brinkley?
2. What has Stilton sold Percy?
3. How is the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5 described?
4. In Chapter 6, what does Bertie do after breakfast?
5. How is Percy emotionally when Bertie meets him in Chapter 15?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)