|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Jeeves and Bertie decide to solve Dahlia's problem at the end of Chapter 14?
(a) With the truth.
(b) With a staged robbery.
(c) With blackmail.
(d) With bribery.
2. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
(a) His hospitality.
(b) His moustache.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His punctuality.
3. What has Stilton sold Percy?
(a) A pair of tennis shoes.
(b) Bertie's ticket for the darts competition.
(c) A pearl necklace.
(d) A draft of Florence's book.
4. What does Bertie ask Florence use to lower him out of the window?
(a) Her sheets.
(b) Her dressing gown.
(c) A garden hose.
(d) A rope.
5. What do the men drink after dinner in Chapter 11?
(a) Red wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink does Bertie ask Jeeves to make in Chapter 11?
2. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
3. What is Lord Sidcup well informed about?
4. How does Percy feel about Bertie in Chapter 9?
5. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)