|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
(a) They are well connected with government officials.
(b) They dislike Bertie.
(c) That they are teetotallers.
(d) They are rich.
2. What does Dahlia say Florence is planning in Chapter 15?
(a) An anniversary party.
(b) A wedding.
(c) A dinner party.
(d) A birthday party.
3. What part of Bertie does Florence say Stilton intends to break in five places?
(a) His neck.
(b) His rib cage.
(c) His legs.
(d) His spine.
4. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
(a) The Mulliners.
(b) The Threepwoods.
(c) The Moresbys.
(d) The Trotters.
5. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
(a) Because Bertie made a mess of the flat.
(b) Because Bertie has grown a moustache.
(c) Because Bertie intends to fire Jeeves.
(d) Because Bertie started to wear tennis shoes all day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie ask Florence use to lower him out of the window?
2. What does Bertie think may be the cause of Stilton breaking off his engagement?
3. For what reason does Bertie say Stilton can't hurt him?
4. What is Stilton's surname?
5. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)