|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
(a) They are engaged.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are classmates.
(d) They are co-workers.
2. Why did Dahlia pawn one of her possessions?
(a) To pay her cook's salary.
(b) To pay for Morehead's serial.
(c) To invest in Percy's play.
(d) To pay off gambling debts.
3. What does Florence call Bertie in Chapter 5?
4. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
(a) Drop out of the darts competition.
(b) Grow a moustache.
(c) Make friends with Bertie.
(d) Invest in Percy's play.
5. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
(a) The High Street magistrate.
(b) The Holly Street magistrate.
(c) The Vaultridge Street magistrate.
(d) The Vintage Street magistrate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stilton claim he has brought for Florence?
2. Where does Bertie go when dinner with his guests is over?
3. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
4. Who does Dahlia send from the dining room after dinner in Chapter 11?
5. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)