|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Aunt Dahlia report about Percy?
(a) That he has been arrested.
(b) That he is ill.
(c) That he is heartbroken.
(d) That he is bankrupt.
2. What skill do Dahlia and Bertie hope Jeeves possesses in Chapter 14?
(a) Jewelry making.
(b) Smoke signaling.
(d) Mind reading.
3. What does Bertie joke Jeeves will have to do when he returns home in Chapter 6?
(a) Enter the details of Bertie's evening in the club book.
(b) Act as a butler at the old age home.
(c) Fix drinks for some police officers.
(d) Live in a jail cell with Bertie.
4. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
(a) Bertie must do service at an old age home.
(b) Bertie must spend two days in jail.
(c) Bertie must pay a fine.
(d) Bertie must apologize to the police.
5. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Playing chess.
(c) Taking a bath.
(d) Eating breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Florence feel about her engagement being called-off?
2. What does Florence ask Bertie to do after he climbs into her room?
3. What item did Dahlia pawn?
4. What excuse does Bertie give Florence for climbing into her room?
5. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)