|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dahlia do before she pawned her possessions?
(a) Staged a robbery.
(b) Had it appraised by an antique dealer.
(c) Sent it to be cleaned.
(d) Had a replica made.
2. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
(a) Because Bertie made a mess of the flat.
(b) Because Bertie has grown a moustache.
(c) Because Bertie intends to fire Jeeves.
(d) Because Bertie started to wear tennis shoes all day.
3. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
(a) She searches for someone to make Stilton jealous.
(b) She attaches herself to Bertie.
(c) She travels to America.
(d) She shuts herself up in Bertie's aunt's house.
4. What state is Bertie in as he dresses for dinner in Chapter 11?
5. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
2. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
3. What is Lord Sidcup's real name?
4. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 8, what does Aunt Dahlia report about Percy?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)