|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
(a) Florence hides under the table.
(b) Florence takes charge and tells the police what to do.
(c) Forence turns Bertie over to the police.
(d) Florence runs away.
2. When Bertie climbs into one of the bedrooms, what does he bump into?
(a) A bed.
(b) A rocking chair.
(c) A vase.
(d) A table.
3. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
(a) Her summer home.
(b) Her jewelry.
(c) Her newspaper.
(d) Her automobile.
4. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
(a) The Vintage Street magistrate.
(b) The High Street magistrate.
(c) The Holly Street magistrate.
(d) The Vaultridge Street magistrate.
5. How does the magistrate know Stilton?
(a) The magistrate is Stilton's uncle.
(b) The magistrate is Stilton's father.
(c) The magistrate is Stilton's brother.
(d) The magistrate is Stilton's grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5 described?
2. What does Stilton disapprove of when he meets Bertie?
3. For what reason does Bertie say Stilton can't hurt him?
4. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
5. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)