|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
(a) The Threepwoods.
(b) The Trotters.
(c) The Mulliners.
(d) The Moresbys.
2. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
(a) A letter.
(b) Some sage advice.
(c) A new suit.
3. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
(a) Make friends with Bertie.
(b) Drop out of the darts competition.
(c) Invest in Percy's play.
(d) Grow a moustache.
4. For what reason does Bertie say Stilton can't hurt him?
(a) They are partners for darts.
(b) Florence would never taken Stilton back if he did.
(c) Bertie would have Stilton arrested.
(d) They are guests at Brinkley.
5. What does Dahlia hand Percy to give to Florence in Chapter 9?
(a) A telegram.
(b) A brithday card.
(c) A bouquet of wildflowers.
(d) A party invitation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
2. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
3. How is the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5 described?
4. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
5. What does Florence call Bertie in Chapter 5?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)