|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item did Dahlia pawn?
(a) A gold watch.
(b) A silver tea set.
(c) A pearl necklace.
(d) A diamond bracelet.
2. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
(a) Recipes and tips for household chores.
(b) The activities of the members' masters.
(c) The dues paid by the members.
(d) Funny anecdotes.
3. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
(a) One thousand pounds.
(b) Five thousand pounds.
(c) Five hundred pounds.
(d) One hundred pounds.
4. Where does Bertie find his uncle in Chapter 11?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the gardens.
(c) In the hallway.
(d) In his study.
5. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
(a) The High Street magistrate.
(b) The Vaultridge Street magistrate.
(c) The Holly Street magistrate.
(d) The Vintage Street magistrate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
2. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
3. What does Jeeves ask Bertie's permission to do in Chapter 8?
4. What does Bertie ask Florence use to lower him out of the window?
5. What is Lord Sidcup's real name?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)