|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Bertie does Florence say Stilton intends to break in five places?
(a) His rib cage.
(b) His neck.
(c) His legs.
(d) His spine.
2. What is Lord Sidcup's real name?
(a) Roderick Spode.
(b) Augustus Beckford.
(c) Buck MacGinnis.
(d) Willoughby Braddock.
3. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
(a) Bertie respects Stilton's career.
(b) Bertie idolizes Stilton.
(c) Bertie is jealous of Stilton.
(d) Bertie dislikes Stilton.
4. How does the magistrate know Stilton?
(a) The magistrate is Stilton's brother.
(b) The magistrate is Stilton's grandfather.
(c) The magistrate is Stilton's uncle.
(d) The magistrate is Stilton's father.
5. What is Lord Sidcup well informed about?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bertie climbs into one of the bedrooms, what does he bump into?
2. What does Stilton claim he has brought for Florence?
3. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
4. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
5. Where does Florence ask Bertie to take her?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)