|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
(a) That Stilton is looking through Bertie's pockets.
(b) That Dahlia is standing at his door.
(c) That Stilton has arrived.
(d) That Jeeves is mixing multiple drinks.
2. Why does Dahlia come to Bertie's room looking for Jeeves in Chapter 11?
(a) Because she is in a jam and only Jeeves can help her.
(b) Because she suspects Jeeves of stealing.
(c) Because she wants to hire Jeeves to work for her.
(d) Because she needs Jeeves to retrieve something from London.
3. What excuse does Bertie give Florence for climbing into her room?
(a) He locked himself out of the house.
(b) He thought it was Stilton's room.
(c) Percy dared him to do it.
(d) He spotted a robber climbing the ladder.
4. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
(a) Bertie must apologize to the police.
(b) Bertie must pay a fine.
(c) Bertie must spend two days in jail.
(d) Bertie must do service at an old age home.
5. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
(a) The Trotters.
(b) The Mulliners.
(c) The Moresbys.
(d) The Threepwoods.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
2. In Chapter 6, what does Bertie do after breakfast?
3. In regards to Bertie, what does Florence admit she likes the idea of doing?
4. What does Lord Sidcup do for a living?
5. What does Percy do in Chapter 10?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)