|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men drink after dinner in Chapter 11?
(c) Red wine.
2. What is Stilton's standard greeting?
(a) It's me, Stilton.
(d) Good day, isn't it?
3. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
(a) Funny anecdotes.
(b) Recipes and tips for household chores.
(c) The activities of the members' masters.
(d) The dues paid by the members.
4. What does Florence ask Bertie to do after he climbs into her room?
(a) Make friends with Stilton.
(b) Bring her a cup of tea.
(c) Read her some poetry.
(d) Kiss her.
5. What does Jeeves give to Dahlia when he arrives in Chapter 12?
(a) A cup of tea.
(b) Her laundry.
(c) A copy of the newspaper.
(d) Bertie's drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Bertie want to go to Brinkley?
2. In Chapter 8, what does Aunt Dahlia report about Percy?
3. What is Brinkley?
4. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
5. What does Jeeves have extensive knowledge of?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)