|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Florence suggest Bertie escape from Stilton?
(a) By jumping out the window.
(b) By climbing onto the roof.
(c) By climbing into the attic.
(d) By going down the laundry chute.
2. What is Lord Sidcup's real name?
(a) Buck MacGinnis.
(b) Augustus Beckford.
(c) Roderick Spode.
(d) Willoughby Braddock.
3. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
4. Who telephones Bertie in Chapter 6?
(b) Aunt Agatha.
5. What state is Bertie in as he dresses for dinner in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
2. What does Tom declare to Bertie and Dahlia in Chapter 14?
3. What finally persuades Bertie to go to Brinkley?
4. How is the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5 described?
5. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)