|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence do?
(a) She is an artist.
(b) She teaches at a university.
(c) She writes novels.
(d) She produces plays.
2. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
(a) That Florence and Stilton will marry.
(b) That Bertie and Florence will marry.
(c) That Percy will find funding for his play.
(d) That he is always welcome to visit her family estate.
3. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
(a) Aunt Betty.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) Aunt Gemma.
(d) Aunt Dahlia.
4. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His moustache.
(c) His hospitality.
(d) His punctuality.
5. What is the woman like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
2. What state is Bertie in as he dresses for dinner in Chapter 11?
3. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
4. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
5. Why did Dahlia pawn one of her possessions?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)