|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie think may be the cause of Stilton breaking off his engagement?
(a) Stilton thinks Florence and Percy are having an affair.
(b) The moustache Florence wants Stilton to grow.
(c) Stilton thinks Florence and Bertie are having an affair.
(d) Stilton dislikes Florence's family.
2. Where does Bertie find his uncle in Chapter 11?
(a) In the gardens.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In his study.
(d) In the hallway.
3. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
(a) As reclusive.
(b) As arrogant.
(c) As boring.
(d) As excitable.
4. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
(a) The Mottled Oyster.
(b) The Lion's Roar.
(c) The Anglers' Rest.
(d) The Drone's Club.
5. What makes Bertie uncomfortable at dinner in Chapter 11?
(a) Florence's flirtatiousness.
(b) Percy's sulking.
(c) Dahlia saying that Bertie should get married.
(d) Having to stare at Stilton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
2. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
3. Where does Florence ask Bertie to take her?
4. How does the magistrate know Stilton?
5. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)