|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What writing has Bertie done in the past?
(a) A play Percy produced.
(b) Articles for his university's magazine.
(c) Articles for his Aunt's newspaper.
(d) A humorous novella.
2. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
(a) Percy's play script.
(b) Stilton's ticket for the darts competition.
(c) Florence's book.
(d) Bertie's photo.
3. What is Brinkley?
(a) Florence's dog.
(b) Stilton's family estate.
(c) The Trotters' estate.
(d) Aunt Dahlia's estate.
4. What does Bertie joke Jeeves will have to do when he returns home in Chapter 6?
(a) Enter the details of Bertie's evening in the club book.
(b) Fix drinks for some police officers.
(c) Act as a butler at the old age home.
(d) Live in a jail cell with Bertie.
5. What finally persuades Bertie to go to Brinkley?
(a) That Dahlia has the latest book by Bertie's favorite author.
(b) The promise that Florence will be there.
(c) The skills of Dahlia's chef.
(d) The promise that Stilton will not be there.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Florence?
2. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
3. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
4. What does Bertie's uncle notice about Dahloa in Chapter 11?
5. What state is Bertie in as he dresses for dinner in Chapter 11?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)