|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
(a) They dislike Bertie.
(b) They are rich.
(c) They are well connected with government officials.
(d) That they are teetotallers.
2. What does Bertie's uncle say about the Trotters?
(a) That he is entertained by them.
(b) That he doesn't understand a word they say.
(c) That he admires them.
(d) That he despises them.
3. Why did Stilton break off his engagement?
(a) Stilton found out Florence loves Bertie.
(b) Stilton has found a new love.
(c) Stilton found out that Florence was at the night club.
(d) Stilton is fed up with Florence trying to change him.
4. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
(a) Because Bertie made a mess of the flat.
(b) Because Bertie started to wear tennis shoes all day.
(c) Because Bertie has grown a moustache.
(d) Because Bertie intends to fire Jeeves.
5. What writing has Bertie done in the past?
(a) Articles for his Aunt's newspaper.
(b) A play Percy produced.
(c) Articles for his university's magazine.
(d) A humorous novella.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the magistrate know Stilton?
2. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
3. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
4. Who telephones Bertie in Chapter 6?
5. What does Florence call Bertie in Chapter 5?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)