|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
(a) Fixing Bertie a drink.
(b) Organizing the mail.
(c) Refusing Percy's request for money.
(d) Speaking to Dahlia on the telephone.
2. What is Brinkley?
(a) Stilton's family estate.
(b) Florence's dog.
(c) Aunt Dahlia's estate.
(d) The Trotters' estate.
3. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
(a) Five thousand pounds.
(b) Five hundred pounds.
(c) One thousand pounds.
(d) One hundred pounds.
4. Why did Stilton break off his engagement?
(a) Stilton has found a new love.
(b) Stilton found out that Florence was at the night club.
(c) Stilton is fed up with Florence trying to change him.
(d) Stilton found out Florence loves Bertie.
5. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
2. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
3. What does Bertie joke Jeeves will have to do when he returns home in Chapter 6?
4. Why does Dahlia come to Bertie's room looking for Jeeves in Chapter 11?
5. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)