|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
(a) Her automobile.
(b) Her newspaper.
(c) Her jewelry.
(d) Her summer home.
2. What is the woman like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
3. How is the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5 described?
(a) As elegant.
(b) As lifeless.
(c) As crowded.
(d) As seedy.
4. How does Florence feel about her engagement being called-off?
5. What does Florence call Bertie in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie think may be the cause of Stilton breaking off his engagement?
2. What is Florence's surname?
3. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
4. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
5. Who does Dahlia send from the dining room after dinner in Chapter 11?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)