|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
(a) A glass of water.
(b) A Jeeves' special.
(c) A cup of coffee.
(d) A cup of tea.
2. What does Florence do?
(a) She teaches at a university.
(b) She is an artist.
(c) She produces plays.
(d) She writes novels.
3. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
(a) Taking a bath.
(b) Playing chess.
(c) Eating breakfast.
(d) Reading a book.
4. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
(a) Corky Corcoran.
(b) Bicky Bickersteth.
(c) Alexander Worple.
(d) Bertie Wooster.
5. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
(a) Her automobile.
(b) Her newspaper.
(c) Her jewelry.
(d) Her summer home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bertie go when dinner with his guests is over?
2. Why did Stilton break off his engagement?
3. What drink does Bertie ask Jeeves to make in Chapter 11?
4. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
5. What is Stilton's surname?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)