|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Aunt Dahlia report about Percy?
(a) That he has been arrested.
(b) That he is bankrupt.
(c) That he is heartbroken.
(d) That he is ill.
2. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
(a) They are rich.
(b) That they are teetotallers.
(c) They dislike Bertie.
(d) They are well connected with government officials.
3. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
(a) Her jewelry.
(b) Her automobile.
(c) Her summer home.
(d) Her newspaper.
4. How does Bertie describe Florence?
(a) As adorable.
(b) As intelligent.
(c) As aggressive.
(d) As demure.
5. What is Stilton's standard greeting?
(b) It's me, Stilton.
(c) Good day, isn't it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Percy's mood like in Chapter 10?
2. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
3. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
4. What is Percy's surname?
5. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)