|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dahlia hand Percy to give to Florence in Chapter 9?
(a) A telegram.
(b) A bouquet of wildflowers.
(c) A brithday card.
(d) A party invitation.
2. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
(a) Bertie has driven into an unknown area of London.
(b) Jeeves is using technical terms to explain how radios work.
(c) Bertie has been dumped by his fiancee.
(d) Jeeves is away on holiday.
3. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
(a) A cup of tea.
(b) A cup of coffee.
(c) A Jeeves' special.
(d) A glass of water.
4. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
(a) His punctuality.
(b) His hospitality.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His moustache.
5. How does the magistrate know Stilton?
(a) The magistrate is Stilton's uncle.
(b) The magistrate is Stilton's father.
(c) The magistrate is Stilton's brother.
(d) The magistrate is Stilton's grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dahlia's husband's name?
2. What does Jeeves ask Bertie's permission to do in Chapter 8?
3. What does Bertie's uncle notice about Dahloa in Chapter 11?
4. What does Dahlia ask Bertie to retrieve on his way to Brinkley?
5. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)