|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Percy feel about Bertie in Chapter 9?
(a) He dislikes him.
(b) He idolizes him.
(c) He respects him.
(d) He mistrusts him.
2. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
(a) She slapped Stilton.
(b) She was impressed Stilton stood up for himself.
(c) She threw a hissy fit.
(d) She broke off their engagement.
3. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
(a) Stilton agreed to grow a moustache.
(b) Stilton apologized for his behavior.
(c) Stilton promised to be nice to Florence's friends.
(d) Stilton gave her a diamond necklace.
4. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
(a) That it will definitely last for a long time.
(b) That it will be over in a week's time.
(c) That it is tenuous.
(d) That it is stronger than it looks.
5. What writing has Bertie done in the past?
(a) Articles for his university's magazine.
(b) A humorous novella.
(c) A play Percy produced.
(d) Articles for his Aunt's newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
2. What is Stilton's surname?
3. What do the men drink after dinner in Chapter 11?
4. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
5. Who does Dahlia send from the dining room after dinner in Chapter 11?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)