|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state is Bertie in as he dresses for dinner in Chapter 11?
2. How does the magistrate know Stilton?
(a) The magistrate is Stilton's brother.
(b) The magistrate is Stilton's grandfather.
(c) The magistrate is Stilton's father.
(d) The magistrate is Stilton's uncle.
3. What kind of book does Bertie want to go to bed to read in Chapter 4?
(a) A mystery.
(b) An adventure story.
(c) A romance.
(d) A ghost story.
4. What is Brinkley?
(a) Stilton's family estate.
(b) The Trotters' estate.
(c) Aunt Dahlia's estate.
(d) Florence's dog.
5. What does Dahlia blame Mrs. Trotter for?
(a) Delaying the sale of Dahlia's asset.
(b) Upsetting Percy.
(c) Preventing Dahlia's husband from receiving knighthood.
(d) Ruining her dinner party the previous evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florence call Bertie in Chapter 5?
2. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
3. What does Stilton disapprove of when he meets Bertie?
4. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
5. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)