|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie's uncle notice about Dahloa in Chapter 11?
(a) She is running out of money.
(b) She looks faint.
(c) She has been crying.
(d) She is acting strangely.
2. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
(a) Percy's play script.
(b) Stilton's ticket for the darts competition.
(c) Florence's book.
(d) Bertie's photo.
3. What is Florence's surname?
4. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
(a) A cup of coffee.
(b) A glass of water.
(c) A cup of tea.
(d) A Jeeves' special.
5. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
(a) Funny anecdotes.
(b) The dues paid by the members.
(c) Recipes and tips for household chores.
(d) The activities of the members' masters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
2. How does Bertie describe Florence?
3. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
4. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
5. Who does Jeeves report is waiting to see Bertie at the end of Chapter 10?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)