|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Bertie does Florence say Stilton intends to break in five places?
(a) His rib cage.
(b) His spine.
(c) His legs.
(d) His neck.
2. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
(a) The Anglers' Rest.
(b) The Drone's Club.
(c) The Lion's Roar.
(d) The Mottled Oyster.
3. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
(a) The Senior Conservative Club.
(b) The Junior Ganymede.
(c) The Buttles Club.
(d) The Pelican Club.
4. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
(a) Her summer home.
(b) Her newspaper.
(c) Her jewelry.
(d) Her automobile.
5. Where does Bertie find his uncle in Chapter 11?
(a) In the gardens.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In the hallway.
(d) In his study.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of book does Bertie want to go to bed to read in Chapter 4?
2. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
3. What does Jeeves ask Bertie's permission to do in Chapter 8?
4. What is Percy's surname?
5. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)