|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dahlia send from the dining room after dinner in Chapter 11?
(a) The women.
(b) The servants.
(c) The men.
(d) The younger dinner guests.
2. What makes Bertie uncomfortable at dinner in Chapter 11?
(a) Dahlia saying that Bertie should get married.
(b) Having to stare at Stilton.
(c) Percy's sulking.
(d) Florence's flirtatiousness.
3. What does Bertie's uncle say about the Trotters?
(a) That he despises them.
(b) That he doesn't understand a word they say.
(c) That he is entertained by them.
(d) That he admires them.
4. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
(a) Stilton gave her a diamond necklace.
(b) Stilton apologized for his behavior.
(c) Stilton agreed to grow a moustache.
(d) Stilton promised to be nice to Florence's friends.
5. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
(a) Bertie idolizes Stilton.
(b) Bertie dislikes Stilton.
(c) Bertie is jealous of Stilton.
(d) Bertie respects Stilton's career.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
2. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
3. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
4. What activity does Stilton engage in?
5. How did Dahlia acquire her booming voice?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)