|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Playing chess.
(c) Eating breakfast.
(d) Taking a bath.
2. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His hospitality.
(c) His moustache.
(d) His punctuality.
3. What does Dahlia hand Percy to give to Florence in Chapter 9?
(a) A brithday card.
(b) A party invitation.
(c) A bouquet of wildflowers.
(d) A telegram.
4. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
5. How does Bertie describe Florence?
(a) As intelligent.
(b) As aggressive.
(c) As adorable.
(d) As demure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florence call Bertie in Chapter 5?
2. In Chapter 6, what does Bertie do after breakfast?
3. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
4. What do the men drink after dinner in Chapter 11?
5. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)