|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
2. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
(a) That it is tenuous.
(b) That it is stronger than it looks.
(c) That it will definitely last for a long time.
(d) That it will be over in a week's time.
3. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
(a) Florence takes charge and tells the police what to do.
(b) Florence hides under the table.
(c) Forence turns Bertie over to the police.
(d) Florence runs away.
4. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
(a) Refusing Percy's request for money.
(b) Fixing Bertie a drink.
(c) Speaking to Dahlia on the telephone.
(d) Organizing the mail.
5. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
(a) Percy's play script.
(b) Bertie's photo.
(c) Florence's book.
(d) Stilton's ticket for the darts competition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dahlia's husband's name?
2. Who does Dahlia send from the dining room after dinner in Chapter 11?
3. What does Florence call Bertie in Chapter 5?
4. How is Morehead described in Chapter 9?
5. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)