|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stilton's standard greeting?
(b) Good day, isn't it?
(d) It's me, Stilton.
2. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
(a) Speaking to Dahlia on the telephone.
(b) Fixing Bertie a drink.
(c) Organizing the mail.
(d) Refusing Percy's request for money.
3. How is Morehead described in Chapter 9?
(a) As an award-winning author.
(b) As an unknown author.
(c) As a high-priced author.
(d) As an up-and-coming author.
4. What does Percy do in Chapter 10?
(a) Recites poetry.
(b) Telephones Stilton.
(c) Sulks in his bed.
(d) Performs scenes from his play.
5. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
(a) That it is tenuous.
(b) That it will definitely last for a long time.
(c) That it will be over in a week's time.
(d) That it is stronger than it looks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
2. What writing has Bertie done in the past?
3. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
4. What is Stilton's surname?
5. Who telephones Bertie in Chapter 6?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)