|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stilton's surname?
2. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
(a) She was impressed Stilton stood up for himself.
(b) She threw a hissy fit.
(c) She broke off their engagement.
(d) She slapped Stilton.
3. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
(a) So she will be written about in the papers.
(b) So she can make Stilton jealous.
(c) So she can do research for her book.
(d) So she can hide from Stilton.
4. What part of Bertie does Florence say Stilton intends to break in five places?
(a) His spine.
(b) His legs.
(c) His rib cage.
(d) His neck.
5. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
(a) That he is always welcome to visit her family estate.
(b) That Florence and Stilton will marry.
(c) That Percy will find funding for his play.
(d) That Bertie and Florence will marry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
2. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
3. Where does Florence ask Bertie to take her?
4. How is the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5 described?
5. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)