|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
(a) So she can do research for her book.
(b) So she can make Stilton jealous.
(c) So she can hide from Stilton.
(d) So she will be written about in the papers.
2. In Chapter 6, what does Bertie do after breakfast?
(a) Catches up on his correspondence.
(b) Takes a nap.
(c) Goes to the Drone's Club.
(d) Reads a book.
3. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
(a) She broke off their engagement.
(b) She slapped Stilton.
(c) She threw a hissy fit.
(d) She was impressed Stilton stood up for himself.
4. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
(a) Refusing Percy's request for money.
(b) Organizing the mail.
(c) Speaking to Dahlia on the telephone.
(d) Fixing Bertie a drink.
5. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
(a) That Percy will find funding for his play.
(b) That Bertie and Florence will marry.
(c) That he is always welcome to visit her family estate.
(d) That Florence and Stilton will marry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Percy's mood like in Chapter 10?
2. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
3. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
4. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
5. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)