|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
(a) Stilton agreed to grow a moustache.
(b) Stilton gave her a diamond necklace.
(c) Stilton promised to be nice to Florence's friends.
(d) Stilton apologized for his behavior.
2. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
(a) Aunt Gemma.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) Aunt Betty.
(d) Aunt Dahlia.
3. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
(a) They are rich.
(b) They are well connected with government officials.
(c) That they are teetotallers.
(d) They dislike Bertie.
4. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
(a) Five hundred pounds.
(b) One hundred pounds.
(c) One thousand pounds.
(d) Five thousand pounds.
5. How does Percy feel about Bertie in Chapter 9?
(a) He mistrusts him.
(b) He respects him.
(c) He dislikes him.
(d) He idolizes him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Percy's mood like in Chapter 10?
2. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
3. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
4. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
5. Where does Bertie find his uncle in Chapter 11?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)