|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence do?
(a) She is an artist.
(b) She teaches at a university.
(c) She produces plays.
(d) She writes novels.
2. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
3. What kind of book does Bertie want to go to bed to read in Chapter 4?
(a) An adventure story.
(b) A romance.
(c) A ghost story.
(d) A mystery.
4. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
(a) To disguise himself.
(b) To look fashionable.
(c) To appeal to Florence.
(d) Because he is too lazy to shave.
5. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
(a) A glass of water.
(b) A cup of tea.
(c) A cup of coffee.
(d) A Jeeves' special.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
2. In Chapter 8, what does Aunt Dahlia report about Percy?
3. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
4. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
5. Who does Jeeves report is waiting to see Bertie at the end of Chapter 10?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)