|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
(a) Taking a bath.
(b) Playing chess.
(c) Eating breakfast.
(d) Reading a book.
2. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
(a) Refusing Percy's request for money.
(b) Organizing the mail.
(c) Speaking to Dahlia on the telephone.
(d) Fixing Bertie a drink.
3. What state is Bertie in as he dresses for dinner in Chapter 11?
4. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are co-workers.
(c) They are engaged.
(d) They are classmates.
5. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
(b) Some sage advice.
(c) A letter.
(d) A new suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brinkley?
2. How does Florence feel about her engagement being called-off?
3. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
4. In Chapter 8, what does Aunt Dahlia report about Percy?
5. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)