|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie's uncle notice about Dahloa in Chapter 11?
(a) She is running out of money.
(b) She has been crying.
(c) She looks faint.
(d) She is acting strangely.
2. What writing has Bertie done in the past?
(a) A play Percy produced.
(b) Articles for his Aunt's newspaper.
(c) Articles for his university's magazine.
(d) A humorous novella.
3. What does Jeeves ask Bertie's permission to do in Chapter 8?
(a) To drive the car to Brinkley.
(b) Attend the Junior Ganymede Club luncheon.
(c) Speak to Percy about his problems.
(d) Remain at Bertie's flat while he is at Brinkley.
4. How does Florence feel about her engagement being called-off?
5. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
(a) The High Street magistrate.
(b) The Vintage Street magistrate.
(c) The Vaultridge Street magistrate.
(d) The Holly Street magistrate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
2. What kind of book does Bertie want to go to bed to read in Chapter 4?
3. Who does Jeeves report is waiting to see Bertie at the end of Chapter 10?
4. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
5. How did Dahlia acquire her booming voice?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)