|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
(a) Stilton apologized for his behavior.
(b) Stilton gave her a diamond necklace.
(c) Stilton promised to be nice to Florence's friends.
(d) Stilton agreed to grow a moustache.
2. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
(a) Fixing Bertie a drink.
(b) Speaking to Dahlia on the telephone.
(c) Organizing the mail.
(d) Refusing Percy's request for money.
3. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
(a) Bicky Bickersteth.
(b) Alexander Worple.
(c) Bertie Wooster.
(d) Corky Corcoran.
4. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
5. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
(a) The Mulliners.
(b) The Trotters.
(c) The Threepwoods.
(d) The Moresbys.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
2. What is Percy's surname?
3. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
4. Who telephones Bertie in Chapter 6?
5. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)