|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
(a) That Florence and Stilton will marry.
(b) That Percy will find funding for his play.
(c) That he is always welcome to visit her family estate.
(d) That Bertie and Florence will marry.
2. What does Dahlia blame Mrs. Trotter for?
(a) Preventing Dahlia's husband from receiving knighthood.
(b) Delaying the sale of Dahlia's asset.
(c) Upsetting Percy.
(d) Ruining her dinner party the previous evening.
3. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
(a) That it is tenuous.
(b) That it will definitely last for a long time.
(c) That it is stronger than it looks.
(d) That it will be over in a week's time.
4. Who does Dahlia send from the dining room after dinner in Chapter 11?
(a) The men.
(b) The younger dinner guests.
(c) The women.
(d) The servants.
5. How does Bertie describe Florence?
(a) As aggressive.
(b) As intelligent.
(c) As demure.
(d) As adorable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
2. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
3. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
4. How is Morehead described in Chapter 9?
5. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)