|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Morehead described in Chapter 9?
(a) As a high-priced author.
(b) As an award-winning author.
(c) As an up-and-coming author.
(d) As an unknown author.
2. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
(a) She travels to America.
(b) She searches for someone to make Stilton jealous.
(c) She attaches herself to Bertie.
(d) She shuts herself up in Bertie's aunt's house.
3. What is Percy's surname?
4. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
(a) Bertie is jealous of Stilton.
(b) Bertie dislikes Stilton.
(c) Bertie idolizes Stilton.
(d) Bertie respects Stilton's career.
5. What does Dahlia blame Mrs. Trotter for?
(a) Ruining her dinner party the previous evening.
(b) Preventing Dahlia's husband from receiving knighthood.
(c) Upsetting Percy.
(d) Delaying the sale of Dahlia's asset.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of book does Bertie want to go to bed to read in Chapter 4?
2. What does Bertie think may be the cause of Stilton breaking off his engagement?
3. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
4. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
5. Why does Dahlia come to Bertie's room looking for Jeeves in Chapter 11?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)