|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bertie go when dinner with his guests is over?
(a) To his flat.
(b) To the Drones Club.
(c) To the Pelican Club.
(d) To the Junior Ganymede Club.
2. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
(a) Break Bertie's neck.
(b) Break Bertie's arm.
(c) Break Bertie's leg.
(d) Break Bertie's back.
3. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
(a) To disguise himself.
(b) Because he is too lazy to shave.
(c) To look fashionable.
(d) To appeal to Florence.
4. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
(a) She broke off their engagement.
(b) She threw a hissy fit.
(c) She was impressed Stilton stood up for himself.
(d) She slapped Stilton.
5. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
(a) Grow a moustache.
(b) Drop out of the darts competition.
(c) Make friends with Bertie.
(d) Invest in Percy's play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
2. What is Percy's surname?
3. What is Dahlia's husband's name?
4. Who telephones Bertie in Chapter 6?
5. What is Florence's surname?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)