|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
(a) Aunt Dahlia.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) Aunt Betty.
(d) Aunt Gemma.
2. What does Dahlia blame Mrs. Trotter for?
(a) Ruining her dinner party the previous evening.
(b) Delaying the sale of Dahlia's asset.
(c) Preventing Dahlia's husband from receiving knighthood.
(d) Upsetting Percy.
3. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
(a) In a darts competition.
(b) In a tennis match.
(c) In a foot race.
(d) In a poker game.
4. Where does Bertie go when dinner with his guests is over?
(a) To the Pelican Club.
(b) To his flat.
(c) To the Drones Club.
(d) To the Junior Ganymede Club.
5. In Chapter 6, what does Bertie do after breakfast?
(a) Goes to the Drone's Club.
(b) Catches up on his correspondence.
(c) Takes a nap.
(d) Reads a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
2. What is Stilton's surname?
3. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
4. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
5. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)