|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stilton's surname?
2. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
(a) They are classmates.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are engaged.
(d) They are co-workers.
3. How did Dahlia acquire her booming voice?
(a) From years of hunting.
(b) From being hard of hearing.
(c) From working in music halls.
(d) From living in a huge house.
4. What does Dahlia blame Mrs. Trotter for?
(a) Upsetting Percy.
(b) Delaying the sale of Dahlia's asset.
(c) Preventing Dahlia's husband from receiving knighthood.
(d) Ruining her dinner party the previous evening.
5. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
(a) To disguise himself.
(b) Because he is too lazy to shave.
(c) To look fashionable.
(d) To appeal to Florence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
2. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
3. Why did Stilton break off his engagement?
4. What does Bertie's uncle say about the Trotters?
5. What does Stilton disapprove of when he meets Bertie?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)