|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
(a) The Vintage Street magistrate.
(b) The Vaultridge Street magistrate.
(c) The High Street magistrate.
(d) The Holly Street magistrate.
2. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
(a) His moustache.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His punctuality.
(d) His hospitality.
3. How does the magistrate know Stilton?
(a) The magistrate is Stilton's father.
(b) The magistrate is Stilton's brother.
(c) The magistrate is Stilton's grandfather.
(d) The magistrate is Stilton's uncle.
4. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Taking a bath.
(c) Eating breakfast.
(d) Playing chess.
5. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stilton's standard greeting?
2. How does Florence feel about her engagement being called-off?
3. How is the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5 described?
4. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
5. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)