|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Florence's surname?
2. What does Bertie think may be the cause of Stilton breaking off his engagement?
(a) The moustache Florence wants Stilton to grow.
(b) Stilton thinks Florence and Percy are having an affair.
(c) Stilton dislikes Florence's family.
(d) Stilton thinks Florence and Bertie are having an affair.
3. How does the magistrate know Stilton?
(a) The magistrate is Stilton's brother.
(b) The magistrate is Stilton's father.
(c) The magistrate is Stilton's uncle.
(d) The magistrate is Stilton's grandfather.
4. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
(a) In a tennis match.
(b) In a darts competition.
(c) In a foot race.
(d) In a poker game.
5. How does Percy feel about Bertie in Chapter 9?
(a) He mistrusts him.
(b) He respects him.
(c) He idolizes him.
(d) He dislikes him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Aunt Dahlia report about Percy?
2. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
3. What do the men drink after dinner in Chapter 11?
4. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
5. What does Dahlia blame Mrs. Trotter for?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)