|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What finally persuades Bertie to go to Brinkley?
(a) The promise that Stilton will not be there.
(b) The skills of Dahlia's chef.
(c) That Dahlia has the latest book by Bertie's favorite author.
(d) The promise that Florence will be there.
2. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
(a) The Vaultridge Street magistrate.
(b) The Vintage Street magistrate.
(c) The High Street magistrate.
(d) The Holly Street magistrate.
3. Who telephones Bertie in Chapter 6?
(c) Aunt Agatha.
4. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
(a) Her summer home.
(b) Her newspaper.
(c) Her automobile.
(d) Her jewelry.
5. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
(a) Corky Corcoran.
(b) Bicky Bickersteth.
(c) Bertie Wooster.
(d) Alexander Worple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lord Sidcup well informed about?
2. What does Stilton disapprove of when he meets Bertie?
3. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
4. What is Percy's surname?
5. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)