|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
2. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
(a) As reclusive.
(b) As excitable.
(c) As boring.
(d) As arrogant.
3. What activity does Stilton engage in?
(c) Horse racing.
4. What is Lord Sidcup well informed about?
5. What is the woman like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink does Bertie ask Jeeves to make in Chapter 11?
2. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
3. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
4. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
5. What finally persuades Bertie to go to Brinkley?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)