|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
(a) As boring.
(b) As reclusive.
(c) As arrogant.
(d) As excitable.
2. What activity does Stilton engage in?
(d) Horse racing.
3. What does Jeeves ask Bertie's permission to do in Chapter 8?
(a) Remain at Bertie's flat while he is at Brinkley.
(b) Attend the Junior Ganymede Club luncheon.
(c) To drive the car to Brinkley.
(d) Speak to Percy about his problems.
4. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
(a) To disguise himself.
(b) To appeal to Florence.
(c) Because he is too lazy to shave.
(d) To look fashionable.
5. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
(a) Florence takes charge and tells the police what to do.
(b) Florence hides under the table.
(c) Florence runs away.
(d) Forence turns Bertie over to the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
2. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
3. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
4. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
5. What is Brinkley?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)