|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
(a) Her jewelry.
(b) Her newspaper.
(c) Her automobile.
(d) Her summer home.
2. In Chapter 8, what does Aunt Dahlia report about Percy?
(a) That he is ill.
(b) That he is bankrupt.
(c) That he has been arrested.
(d) That he is heartbroken.
3. How does Percy feel about Bertie in Chapter 9?
(a) He mistrusts him.
(b) He dislikes him.
(c) He respects him.
(d) He idolizes him.
4. What does Bertie think may be the cause of Stilton breaking off his engagement?
(a) Stilton thinks Florence and Percy are having an affair.
(b) Stilton thinks Florence and Bertie are having an affair.
(c) Stilton dislikes Florence's family.
(d) The moustache Florence wants Stilton to grow.
5. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
(a) A friend of Dahlia.
(b) A writer.
(c) Bertie's former fiancee.
(d) A stage actress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie's uncle say about the Trotters?
2. Where does Florence ask Bertie to take her?
3. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
4. In Chapter 6, what does Bertie do after breakfast?
5. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)