|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
(a) Jeeves is using technical terms to explain how radios work.
(b) Jeeves is away on holiday.
(c) Bertie has driven into an unknown area of London.
(d) Bertie has been dumped by his fiancee.
2. What does Bertie's uncle say about the Trotters?
(a) That he doesn't understand a word they say.
(b) That he is entertained by them.
(c) That he despises them.
(d) That he admires them.
3. Where does Bertie go when dinner with his guests is over?
(a) To the Drones Club.
(b) To the Pelican Club.
(c) To the Junior Ganymede Club.
(d) To his flat.
4. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
(a) The Holly Street magistrate.
(b) The High Street magistrate.
(c) The Vintage Street magistrate.
(d) The Vaultridge Street magistrate.
5. What does Florence do?
(a) She writes novels.
(b) She produces plays.
(c) She is an artist.
(d) She teaches at a university.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Florence feel about her engagement being called-off?
2. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
3. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
4. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
5. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)