|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dahlia blame Mrs. Trotter for?
(a) Preventing Dahlia's husband from receiving knighthood.
(b) Upsetting Percy.
(c) Delaying the sale of Dahlia's asset.
(d) Ruining her dinner party the previous evening.
2. What part of Bertie does Florence say Stilton intends to break in five places?
(a) His neck.
(b) His legs.
(c) His spine.
(d) His rib cage.
3. What does Stilton disapprove of when he meets Bertie?
(a) That Bertie is sick with a cold.
(b) That Bertie is reading a mystery novel.
(c) That Bertie is wearing pajamas at noon.
(d) That Bertie is drinking.
4. How does the magistrate know Stilton?
(a) The magistrate is Stilton's uncle.
(b) The magistrate is Stilton's brother.
(c) The magistrate is Stilton's father.
(d) The magistrate is Stilton's grandfather.
5. What writing has Bertie done in the past?
(a) Articles for his university's magazine.
(b) A play Percy produced.
(c) Articles for his Aunt's newspaper.
(d) A humorous novella.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
2. Who telephones Bertie in Chapter 6?
3. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
4. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
5. How is the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5 described?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)