|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
2. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
(a) Break Bertie's arm.
(b) Break Bertie's back.
(c) Break Bertie's leg.
(d) Break Bertie's neck.
3. Why does Dahlia come to Bertie's room looking for Jeeves in Chapter 11?
(a) Because she is in a jam and only Jeeves can help her.
(b) Because she wants to hire Jeeves to work for her.
(c) Because she suspects Jeeves of stealing.
(d) Because she needs Jeeves to retrieve something from London.
4. In Chapter 8, what does Aunt Dahlia report about Percy?
(a) That he is bankrupt.
(b) That he has been arrested.
(c) That he is ill.
(d) That he is heartbroken.
5. What part of Bertie does Florence say Stilton intends to break in five places?
(a) His spine.
(b) His legs.
(c) His rib cage.
(d) His neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
2. What activity does Stilton engage in?
3. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
4. Where does Bertie find his uncle in Chapter 11?
5. How does Bertie describe Florence?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)