|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
(a) Speaking to Dahlia on the telephone.
(b) Refusing Percy's request for money.
(c) Fixing Bertie a drink.
(d) Organizing the mail.
2. What does Florence call Bertie in Chapter 5?
3. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
(a) That she secretly writes mystery novels.
(b) That she still loves Stilton.
(c) That she likes moustaches.
(d) That she loves Bertie.
4. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
(a) As reclusive.
(b) As boring.
(c) As excitable.
(d) As arrogant.
5. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
(a) Invest in Percy's play.
(b) Make friends with Bertie.
(c) Grow a moustache.
(d) Drop out of the darts competition.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
2. Why does Dahlia come to Bertie's room looking for Jeeves in Chapter 11?
3. How is Morehead described in Chapter 9?
4. How does Florence feel about her engagement being called-off?
5. How does Percy feel about Bertie in Chapter 9?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)