|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
(a) A new suit.
(b) A letter.
(c) Some sage advice.
2. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
(a) That Stilton is looking through Bertie's pockets.
(b) That Stilton has arrived.
(c) That Jeeves is mixing multiple drinks.
(d) That Dahlia is standing at his door.
3. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
(a) Corky Corcoran.
(b) Alexander Worple.
(c) Bicky Bickersteth.
(d) Bertie Wooster.
4. What part of Bertie does Florence say Stilton intends to break in five places?
(a) His legs.
(b) His spine.
(c) His neck.
(d) His rib cage.
5. How does the magistrate know Stilton?
(a) The magistrate is Stilton's grandfather.
(b) The magistrate is Stilton's father.
(c) The magistrate is Stilton's brother.
(d) The magistrate is Stilton's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
2. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
3. In Chapter 6, what does Bertie do after breakfast?
4. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
5. What does Stilton disapprove of when he meets Bertie?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)