|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
(a) Bertie must apologize to the police.
(b) Bertie must do service at an old age home.
(c) Bertie must pay a fine.
(d) Bertie must spend two days in jail.
2. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
(a) That Bertie and Florence will marry.
(b) That he is always welcome to visit her family estate.
(c) That Florence and Stilton will marry.
(d) That Percy will find funding for his play.
3. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
(a) The Anglers' Rest.
(b) The Drone's Club.
(c) The Lion's Roar.
(d) The Mottled Oyster.
4. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
(a) She threw a hissy fit.
(b) She slapped Stilton.
(c) She was impressed Stilton stood up for himself.
(d) She broke off their engagement.
5. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
2. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
3. How does Percy feel about Bertie in Chapter 9?
4. What is Percy's surname?
5. In Chapter 8, what does Aunt Dahlia report about Percy?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)