|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
(a) The activities of the members' masters.
(b) The dues paid by the members.
(c) Funny anecdotes.
(d) Recipes and tips for household chores.
2. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
(a) Break Bertie's arm.
(b) Break Bertie's leg.
(c) Break Bertie's back.
(d) Break Bertie's neck.
3. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
(a) That she likes moustaches.
(b) That she secretly writes mystery novels.
(c) That she loves Bertie.
(d) That she still loves Stilton.
4. What does Bertie joke Jeeves will have to do when he returns home in Chapter 6?
(a) Fix drinks for some police officers.
(b) Live in a jail cell with Bertie.
(c) Enter the details of Bertie's evening in the club book.
(d) Act as a butler at the old age home.
5. Where does Florence ask Bertie to take her?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A polo match.
(c) A nightclub.
(d) A music hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dahlia ask Bertie to retrieve on his way to Brinkley?
2. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
3. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
4. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
5. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)