|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
(a) Her automobile.
(b) Her jewelry.
(c) Her summer home.
(d) Her newspaper.
2. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
(a) One hundred pounds.
(b) One thousand pounds.
(c) Five thousand pounds.
(d) Five hundred pounds.
3. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
(a) Stilton was a banker.
(b) Stilton was a police officer.
(c) Stilton was a tutor.
(d) Stilton was a golf caddy.
4. In Chapter 8, what does Aunt Dahlia report about Percy?
(a) That he is ill.
(b) That he has been arrested.
(c) That he is bankrupt.
(d) That he is heartbroken.
5. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
2. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
3. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
4. What do the men drink after dinner in Chapter 11?
5. What does Dahlia hand Percy to give to Florence in Chapter 9?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)