|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
(a) Funny anecdotes.
(b) The activities of the members' masters.
(c) Recipes and tips for household chores.
(d) The dues paid by the members.
2. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
(a) A friend of Dahlia.
(b) Bertie's former fiancee.
(c) A stage actress.
(d) A writer.
3. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
(a) Break Bertie's back.
(b) Break Bertie's leg.
(c) Break Bertie's arm.
(d) Break Bertie's neck.
4. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
(a) As arrogant.
(b) As reclusive.
(c) As boring.
(d) As excitable.
5. What does Stilton disapprove of when he meets Bertie?
(a) That Bertie is wearing pajamas at noon.
(b) That Bertie is drinking.
(c) That Bertie is reading a mystery novel.
(d) That Bertie is sick with a cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dahlia send from the dining room after dinner in Chapter 11?
2. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
3. What kind of book does Bertie want to go to bed to read in Chapter 4?
4. Why did Stilton break off his engagement?
5. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)