|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lord Sidcup well informed about?
2. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
(a) The Anglers' Rest.
(b) The Mottled Oyster.
(c) The Lion's Roar.
(d) The Drone's Club.
3. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
(a) Stilton's ticket for the darts competition.
(b) Bertie's photo.
(c) Percy's play script.
(d) Florence's book.
4. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
(a) Bertie must spend two days in jail.
(b) Bertie must pay a fine.
(c) Bertie must do service at an old age home.
(d) Bertie must apologize to the police.
5. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
(a) Because Bertie intends to fire Jeeves.
(b) Because Bertie has grown a moustache.
(c) Because Bertie made a mess of the flat.
(d) Because Bertie started to wear tennis shoes all day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jeeves report is waiting to see Bertie at the end of Chapter 10?
2. What is Percy's mood like in Chapter 10?
3. What writing has Bertie done in the past?
4. What does Jeeves ask Bertie's permission to do in Chapter 8?
5. How is Morehead described in Chapter 9?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)