|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
(a) That it will definitely last for a long time.
(b) That it is stronger than it looks.
(c) That it will be over in a week's time.
(d) That it is tenuous.
2. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
(a) Aunt Agatha.
(b) Aunt Dahlia.
(c) Aunt Betty.
(d) Aunt Gemma.
3. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
(a) Stilton gave her a diamond necklace.
(b) Stilton agreed to grow a moustache.
(c) Stilton promised to be nice to Florence's friends.
(d) Stilton apologized for his behavior.
4. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
(a) The Trotters.
(b) The Threepwoods.
(c) The Moresbys.
(d) The Mulliners.
5. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Florence?
2. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
3. What is Florence's surname?
4. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
5. Where does Bertie go when dinner with his guests is over?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)