|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
(a) One hundred pounds.
(b) Five thousand pounds.
(c) One thousand pounds.
(d) Five hundred pounds.
2. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
(a) That Jeeves is mixing multiple drinks.
(b) That Stilton has arrived.
(c) That Stilton is looking through Bertie's pockets.
(d) That Dahlia is standing at his door.
3. What is Stilton's standard greeting?
(b) Good day, isn't it?
(d) It's me, Stilton.
4. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
(a) Stilton gave her a diamond necklace.
(b) Stilton apologized for his behavior.
(c) Stilton promised to be nice to Florence's friends.
(d) Stilton agreed to grow a moustache.
5. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
(a) Speaking to Dahlia on the telephone.
(b) Fixing Bertie a drink.
(c) Organizing the mail.
(d) Refusing Percy's request for money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who telephones Bertie in Chapter 6?
2. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
3. In Chapter 6, what does Bertie do after breakfast?
4. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
5. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)