|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stilton's surname?
2. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
(a) So she will be written about in the papers.
(b) So she can do research for her book.
(c) So she can make Stilton jealous.
(d) So she can hide from Stilton.
3. What is Brinkley?
(a) Stilton's family estate.
(b) Florence's dog.
(c) Aunt Dahlia's estate.
(d) The Trotters' estate.
4. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
(a) Bertie has been dumped by his fiancee.
(b) Jeeves is using technical terms to explain how radios work.
(c) Jeeves is away on holiday.
(d) Bertie has driven into an unknown area of London.
5. What does Florence call Bertie in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
2. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
3. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
4. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
5. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)