|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
(a) Florence hides under the table.
(b) Florence takes charge and tells the police what to do.
(c) Forence turns Bertie over to the police.
(d) Florence runs away.
2. Who telephones Bertie in Chapter 6?
(d) Aunt Agatha.
3. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
(a) She was impressed Stilton stood up for himself.
(b) She broke off their engagement.
(c) She threw a hissy fit.
(d) She slapped Stilton.
4. What does Bertie do to get arrested in Chapter 5?
(a) Starts scuffling with Stilton.
(b) Insults a police officer.
(c) Takes a police officer's hat.
(d) Trips a police officer.
5. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
(a) A friend of Dahlia.
(b) A stage actress.
(c) Bertie's former fiancee.
(d) A writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
2. What is Stilton's standard greeting?
3. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
4. What kind of book does Bertie want to go to bed to read in Chapter 4?
5. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)