|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
(a) Alexander Worple.
(b) Corky Corcoran.
(c) Bicky Bickersteth.
(d) Bertie Wooster.
2. What is Percy's surname?
3. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
(a) Florence's book.
(b) Percy's play script.
(c) Bertie's photo.
(d) Stilton's ticket for the darts competition.
4. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
(a) So she can make Stilton jealous.
(b) So she will be written about in the papers.
(c) So she can hide from Stilton.
(d) So she can do research for her book.
5. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
(a) Stilton promised to be nice to Florence's friends.
(b) Stilton apologized for his behavior.
(c) Stilton agreed to grow a moustache.
(d) Stilton gave her a diamond necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity does Stilton engage in?
2. What writing has Bertie done in the past?
3. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
4. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
5. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)