|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
(a) Aunt Gemma.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) Aunt Dahlia.
(d) Aunt Betty.
2. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
(a) Bertie must do service at an old age home.
(b) Bertie must pay a fine.
(c) Bertie must apologize to the police.
(d) Bertie must spend two days in jail.
3. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
(a) Stilton agreed to grow a moustache.
(b) Stilton apologized for his behavior.
(c) Stilton gave her a diamond necklace.
(d) Stilton promised to be nice to Florence's friends.
4. What does Florence call Bertie in Chapter 5?
5. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Eating breakfast.
(c) Taking a bath.
(d) Playing chess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bertie go when dinner with his guests is over?
2. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
3. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
4. What writing has Bertie done in the past?
5. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)