|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie joke Jeeves will have to do when he returns home in Chapter 6?
(a) Enter the details of Bertie's evening in the club book.
(b) Act as a butler at the old age home.
(c) Fix drinks for some police officers.
(d) Live in a jail cell with Bertie.
2. In Chapter 6, what does Bertie do after breakfast?
(a) Reads a book.
(b) Goes to the Drone's Club.
(c) Takes a nap.
(d) Catches up on his correspondence.
3. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
(a) That Bertie and Florence will marry.
(b) That Florence and Stilton will marry.
(c) That he is always welcome to visit her family estate.
(d) That Percy will find funding for his play.
4. What is Florence's surname?
5. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
(a) Break Bertie's neck.
(b) Break Bertie's leg.
(c) Break Bertie's arm.
(d) Break Bertie's back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
2. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
3. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
4. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
5. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)