|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
(a) She shuts herself up in Bertie's aunt's house.
(b) She attaches herself to Bertie.
(c) She travels to America.
(d) She searches for someone to make Stilton jealous.
2. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
(a) Five thousand pounds.
(b) Five hundred pounds.
(c) One thousand pounds.
(d) One hundred pounds.
3. How does the magistrate know Stilton?
(a) The magistrate is Stilton's grandfather.
(b) The magistrate is Stilton's brother.
(c) The magistrate is Stilton's father.
(d) The magistrate is Stilton's uncle.
4. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
(a) The Pelican Club.
(b) The Junior Ganymede.
(c) The Buttles Club.
(d) The Senior Conservative Club.
5. How does Bertie describe Florence?
(a) As aggressive.
(b) As adorable.
(c) As intelligent.
(d) As demure.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
2. Where does Florence ask Bertie to take her?
3. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
4. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
5. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)