|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
(a) Because Bertie has grown a moustache.
(b) Because Bertie intends to fire Jeeves.
(c) Because Bertie started to wear tennis shoes all day.
(d) Because Bertie made a mess of the flat.
2. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
(a) The Trotters.
(b) The Mulliners.
(c) The Threepwoods.
(d) The Moresbys.
3. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
(a) Bertie must do service at an old age home.
(b) Bertie must spend two days in jail.
(c) Bertie must apologize to the police.
(d) Bertie must pay a fine.
4. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
5. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
(a) She travels to America.
(b) She attaches herself to Bertie.
(c) She shuts herself up in Bertie's aunt's house.
(d) She searches for someone to make Stilton jealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
2. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
3. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
4. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
5. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)