|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
(a) A Jeeves' special.
(b) A cup of coffee.
(c) A cup of tea.
(d) A glass of water.
2. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
(a) In a tennis match.
(b) In a foot race.
(c) In a darts competition.
(d) In a poker game.
3. What is Stilton's standard greeting?
(b) Good day, isn't it?
(c) It's me, Stilton.
4. How is the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5 described?
(a) As elegant.
(b) As lifeless.
(c) As seedy.
(d) As crowded.
5. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
(a) So she can hide from Stilton.
(b) So she can make Stilton jealous.
(c) So she can do research for her book.
(d) So she will be written about in the papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Florence ask Bertie to take her?
2. What does Florence call Bertie in Chapter 5?
3. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
4. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
5. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)