|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
(a) In a darts competition.
(b) In a foot race.
(c) In a poker game.
(d) In a tennis match.
2. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
(a) The Junior Ganymede.
(b) The Pelican Club.
(c) The Buttles Club.
(d) The Senior Conservative Club.
3. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
(a) She attaches herself to Bertie.
(b) She searches for someone to make Stilton jealous.
(c) She shuts herself up in Bertie's aunt's house.
(d) She travels to America.
4. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
(a) A Jeeves' special.
(b) A glass of water.
(c) A cup of coffee.
(d) A cup of tea.
5. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brinkley?
2. What activity does Stilton engage in?
3. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
4. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
5. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)