|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
(a) A friend of Dahlia.
(b) A writer.
(c) A stage actress.
(d) Bertie's former fiancee.
2. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
(a) She broke off their engagement.
(b) She slapped Stilton.
(c) She threw a hissy fit.
(d) She was impressed Stilton stood up for himself.
3. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
(a) As reclusive.
(b) As excitable.
(c) As arrogant.
(d) As boring.
4. How does the magistrate know Stilton?
(a) The magistrate is Stilton's father.
(b) The magistrate is Stilton's grandfather.
(c) The magistrate is Stilton's uncle.
(d) The magistrate is Stilton's brother.
5. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
2. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
3. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
4. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
5. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)