|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
(a) One thousand pounds.
(b) Five hundred pounds.
(c) One hundred pounds.
(d) Five thousand pounds.
2. What activity does Stilton engage in?
(d) Horse racing.
3. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
(a) Alexander Worple.
(b) Bicky Bickersteth.
(c) Bertie Wooster.
(d) Corky Corcoran.
4. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
(a) Stilton's ticket for the darts competition.
(b) Percy's play script.
(c) Florence's book.
(d) Bertie's photo.
5. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
(a) They are rich.
(b) They dislike Bertie.
(c) They are well connected with government officials.
(d) That they are teetotallers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie joke Jeeves will have to do when he returns home in Chapter 6?
2. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
3. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
4. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
5. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)