|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
(a) So she can hide from Stilton.
(b) So she can make Stilton jealous.
(c) So she can do research for her book.
(d) So she will be written about in the papers.
2. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
(a) They are rich.
(b) They are well connected with government officials.
(c) That they are teetotallers.
(d) They dislike Bertie.
3. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
4. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
(a) Bertie has driven into an unknown area of London.
(b) Bertie has been dumped by his fiancee.
(c) Jeeves is using technical terms to explain how radios work.
(d) Jeeves is away on holiday.
5. What does Bertie do to get arrested in Chapter 5?
(a) Trips a police officer.
(b) Starts scuffling with Stilton.
(c) Takes a police officer's hat.
(d) Insults a police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
2. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
3. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
4. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)