|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
(a) She shuts herself up in Bertie's aunt's house.
(b) She travels to America.
(c) She searches for someone to make Stilton jealous.
(d) She attaches herself to Bertie.
2. What does Stilton disapprove of when he meets Bertie?
(a) That Bertie is sick with a cold.
(b) That Bertie is drinking.
(c) That Bertie is wearing pajamas at noon.
(d) That Bertie is reading a mystery novel.
3. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
(a) Bertie respects Stilton's career.
(b) Bertie dislikes Stilton.
(c) Bertie is jealous of Stilton.
(d) Bertie idolizes Stilton.
4. What is Brinkley?
(a) The Trotters' estate.
(b) Stilton's family estate.
(c) Florence's dog.
(d) Aunt Dahlia's estate.
5. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
(a) Eating breakfast.
(b) Playing chess.
(c) Taking a bath.
(d) Reading a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
2. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
3. What does Florence call Bertie in Chapter 5?
4. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
5. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)