|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
(a) The dues paid by the members.
(b) Funny anecdotes.
(c) The activities of the members' masters.
(d) Recipes and tips for household chores.
2. What is the woman like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
(a) Make friends with Bertie.
(b) Drop out of the darts competition.
(c) Invest in Percy's play.
(d) Grow a moustache.
4. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
(a) Aunt Betty.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) Aunt Gemma.
(d) Aunt Dahlia.
5. How does the magistrate know Stilton?
(a) The magistrate is Stilton's brother.
(b) The magistrate is Stilton's grandfather.
(c) The magistrate is Stilton's father.
(d) The magistrate is Stilton's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
2. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
3. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
4. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
5. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)