|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
(a) Bertie must spend two days in jail.
(b) Bertie must do service at an old age home.
(c) Bertie must pay a fine.
(d) Bertie must apologize to the police.
2. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
(a) Bertie is jealous of Stilton.
(b) Bertie respects Stilton's career.
(c) Bertie idolizes Stilton.
(d) Bertie dislikes Stilton.
3. What is Stilton's standard greeting?
(b) Good day, isn't it?
(d) It's me, Stilton.
4. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
(a) A stage actress.
(b) A friend of Dahlia.
(c) Bertie's former fiancee.
(d) A writer.
5. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
(a) That Bertie and Florence will marry.
(b) That Florence and Stilton will marry.
(c) That he is always welcome to visit her family estate.
(d) That Percy will find funding for his play.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
2. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
3. What does Florence call Bertie in Chapter 5?
4. What is the woman like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
5. What does Florence do?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)