|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
(a) Stilton promised to be nice to Florence's friends.
(b) Stilton agreed to grow a moustache.
(c) Stilton gave her a diamond necklace.
(d) Stilton apologized for his behavior.
2. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
(a) They are classmates.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are co-workers.
(d) They are engaged.
3. Who telephones Bertie in Chapter 6?
(a) Aunt Agatha.
4. What does Bertie joke Jeeves will have to do when he returns home in Chapter 6?
(a) Fix drinks for some police officers.
(b) Enter the details of Bertie's evening in the club book.
(c) Act as a butler at the old age home.
(d) Live in a jail cell with Bertie.
5. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
(a) Invest in Percy's play.
(b) Make friends with Bertie.
(c) Drop out of the darts competition.
(d) Grow a moustache.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of book does Bertie want to go to bed to read in Chapter 4?
2. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
3. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
4. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
5. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)