|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
(a) Percy's play script.
(b) Florence's book.
(c) Stilton's ticket for the darts competition.
(d) Bertie's photo.
2. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
(a) Bertie must spend two days in jail.
(b) Bertie must do service at an old age home.
(c) Bertie must apologize to the police.
(d) Bertie must pay a fine.
3. How is the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5 described?
(a) As crowded.
(b) As seedy.
(c) As lifeless.
(d) As elegant.
4. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
(a) As reclusive.
(b) As arrogant.
(c) As boring.
(d) As excitable.
5. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
(a) Aunt Betty.
(b) Aunt Dahlia.
(c) Aunt Agatha.
(d) Aunt Gemma.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
2. What is Florence's surname?
3. What does Florence do?
4. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
5. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)