|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
(a) To appeal to Florence.
(b) Because he is too lazy to shave.
(c) To look fashionable.
(d) To disguise himself.
2. Where does Bertie go when dinner with his guests is over?
(a) To the Drones Club.
(b) To the Junior Ganymede Club.
(c) To his flat.
(d) To the Pelican Club.
3. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
(a) A glass of water.
(b) A cup of tea.
(c) A Jeeves' special.
(d) A cup of coffee.
4. What is Stilton's standard greeting?
(a) It's me, Stilton.
(b) Good day, isn't it?
5. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
(a) Organizing the mail.
(b) Refusing Percy's request for money.
(c) Fixing Bertie a drink.
(d) Speaking to Dahlia on the telephone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
2. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
3. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
4. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
5. Where does Florence ask Bertie to take her?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)