|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
(a) They are well connected with government officials.
(b) That they are teetotallers.
(c) They are rich.
(d) They dislike Bertie.
2. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
(a) That she likes moustaches.
(b) That she still loves Stilton.
(c) That she loves Bertie.
(d) That she secretly writes mystery novels.
3. What is Brinkley?
(a) Aunt Dahlia's estate.
(b) The Trotters' estate.
(c) Florence's dog.
(d) Stilton's family estate.
4. What is Stilton's surname?
5. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
(a) That Florence and Stilton will marry.
(b) That Percy will find funding for his play.
(c) That he is always welcome to visit her family estate.
(d) That Bertie and Florence will marry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
2. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
3. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
4. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
5. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)