|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
(a) That Florence and Stilton will marry.
(b) That Percy will find funding for his play.
(c) That he is always welcome to visit her family estate.
(d) That Bertie and Florence will marry.
2. What does Bertie joke Jeeves will have to do when he returns home in Chapter 6?
(a) Enter the details of Bertie's evening in the club book.
(b) Act as a butler at the old age home.
(c) Fix drinks for some police officers.
(d) Live in a jail cell with Bertie.
3. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
(a) A Jeeves' special.
(b) A cup of tea.
(c) A cup of coffee.
(d) A glass of water.
4. How is the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5 described?
(a) As elegant.
(b) As lifeless.
(c) As crowded.
(d) As seedy.
5. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
(a) They are co-workers.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are classmates.
(d) They are engaged.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
2. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
3. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
4. What is Florence's surname?
5. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)