|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
(a) Because Bertie has grown a moustache.
(b) Because Bertie made a mess of the flat.
(c) Because Bertie intends to fire Jeeves.
(d) Because Bertie started to wear tennis shoes all day.
2. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
(a) Stilton was a banker.
(b) Stilton was a tutor.
(c) Stilton was a police officer.
(d) Stilton was a golf caddy.
3. Where does Bertie go when dinner with his guests is over?
(a) To the Pelican Club.
(b) To the Junior Ganymede Club.
(c) To his flat.
(d) To the Drones Club.
4. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
(a) The Trotters.
(b) The Threepwoods.
(c) The Moresbys.
(d) The Mulliners.
5. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
(a) That it will be over in a week's time.
(b) That it is stronger than it looks.
(c) That it is tenuous.
(d) That it will definitely last for a long time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
2. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
3. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
4. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
5. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)