|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Percy's surname?
2. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
(a) In a foot race.
(b) In a poker game.
(c) In a tennis match.
(d) In a darts competition.
3. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
4. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
(a) They dislike Bertie.
(b) They are well connected with government officials.
(c) They are rich.
(d) That they are teetotallers.
5. What is Stilton's standard greeting?
(a) Good day, isn't it?
(c) It's me, Stilton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
2. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
3. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
4. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
5. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)