|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stilton's standard greeting?
(a) Good day, isn't it?
(d) It's me, Stilton.
2. What does Florence do?
(a) She is an artist.
(b) She produces plays.
(c) She writes novels.
(d) She teaches at a university.
3. What is Percy's surname?
4. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
(a) Aunt Dahlia.
(b) Aunt Gemma.
(c) Aunt Agatha.
(d) Aunt Betty.
5. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
(a) That he is always welcome to visit her family estate.
(b) That Florence and Stilton will marry.
(c) That Bertie and Florence will marry.
(d) That Percy will find funding for his play.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
2. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
3. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
4. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
5. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)