|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
2. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
(a) Aunt Agatha.
(b) Aunt Gemma.
(c) Aunt Betty.
(d) Aunt Dahlia.
3. What is Stilton's standard greeting?
(a) Good day, isn't it?
(b) It's me, Stilton.
4. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
(a) That Florence and Stilton will marry.
(b) That he is always welcome to visit her family estate.
(c) That Bertie and Florence will marry.
(d) That Percy will find funding for his play.
5. What is Stilton's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
2. What is Florence's surname?
3. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
4. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
5. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)