|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
(a) Taking a bath.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Playing chess.
(d) Eating breakfast.
2. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
(a) They are rich.
(b) They are well connected with government officials.
(c) That they are teetotallers.
(d) They dislike Bertie.
3. What does Stilton disapprove of when he meets Bertie?
(a) That Bertie is reading a mystery novel.
(b) That Bertie is wearing pajamas at noon.
(c) That Bertie is sick with a cold.
(d) That Bertie is drinking.
4. What is the woman like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
5. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
(a) In a poker game.
(b) In a darts competition.
(c) In a tennis match.
(d) In a foot race.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
2. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
3. What is Stilton's standard greeting?
4. How does Bertie describe Florence?
5. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)