|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stilton's surname?
2. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
(a) That it will be over in a week's time.
(b) That it will definitely last for a long time.
(c) That it is tenuous.
(d) That it is stronger than it looks.
3. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
(a) As arrogant.
(b) As boring.
(c) As excitable.
(d) As reclusive.
4. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are engaged.
(c) They are co-workers.
(d) They are classmates.
5. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
(a) Five thousand pounds.
(b) Five hundred pounds.
(c) One thousand pounds.
(d) One hundred pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
2. How does Bertie describe Florence?
3. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
4. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
5. Where does Bertie go when dinner with his guests is over?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)