|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are classmates.
(c) They are co-workers.
(d) They are engaged.
2. What does Florence do?
(a) She is an artist.
(b) She teaches at a university.
(c) She produces plays.
(d) She writes novels.
3. Where does Bertie go when dinner with his guests is over?
(a) To the Pelican Club.
(b) To the Junior Ganymede Club.
(c) To his flat.
(d) To the Drones Club.
4. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
(a) Aunt Agatha.
(b) Aunt Betty.
(c) Aunt Dahlia.
(d) Aunt Gemma.
5. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
(a) They are well connected with government officials.
(b) They are rich.
(c) That they are teetotallers.
(d) They dislike Bertie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Florence's surname?
2. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
3. What does Stilton disapprove of when he meets Bertie?
4. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
5. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)