|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bertie go when dinner with his guests is over?
(a) To the Junior Ganymede Club.
(b) To the Pelican Club.
(c) To the Drones Club.
(d) To his flat.
2. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
(a) Because Bertie made a mess of the flat.
(b) Because Bertie intends to fire Jeeves.
(c) Because Bertie has grown a moustache.
(d) Because Bertie started to wear tennis shoes all day.
3. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
(a) Bertie dislikes Stilton.
(b) Bertie is jealous of Stilton.
(c) Bertie respects Stilton's career.
(d) Bertie idolizes Stilton.
4. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
(a) She shuts herself up in Bertie's aunt's house.
(b) She attaches herself to Bertie.
(c) She searches for someone to make Stilton jealous.
(d) She travels to America.
5. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
(a) Five hundred pounds.
(b) One thousand pounds.
(c) Five thousand pounds.
(d) One hundred pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
2. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
3. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
4. What is Percy's surname?
5. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)