|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
(a) She shuts herself up in Bertie's aunt's house.
(b) She attaches herself to Bertie.
(c) She searches for someone to make Stilton jealous.
(d) She travels to America.
2. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
(a) Corky Corcoran.
(b) Bertie Wooster.
(c) Alexander Worple.
(d) Bicky Bickersteth.
3. What does Florence do?
(a) She is an artist.
(b) She writes novels.
(c) She teaches at a university.
(d) She produces plays.
4. How does Bertie describe Florence?
(a) As aggressive.
(b) As intelligent.
(c) As adorable.
(d) As demure.
5. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
(a) Bertie is jealous of Stilton.
(b) Bertie idolizes Stilton.
(c) Bertie dislikes Stilton.
(d) Bertie respects Stilton's career.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Percy's surname?
2. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
3. What is Florence's surname?
4. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
5. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)