|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
(a) Five thousand pounds.
(b) One hundred pounds.
(c) Five hundred pounds.
(d) One thousand pounds.
2. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
(a) Stilton was a police officer.
(b) Stilton was a banker.
(c) Stilton was a tutor.
(d) Stilton was a golf caddy.
3. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His punctuality.
(c) His moustache.
(d) His hospitality.
4. What is Stilton's surname?
5. What is Florence's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
2. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
3. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
4. How does Bertie describe Florence?
5. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)