|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
2. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
(a) They are rich.
(b) They are well connected with government officials.
(c) That they are teetotallers.
(d) They dislike Bertie.
3. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
(a) Bicky Bickersteth.
(b) Corky Corcoran.
(c) Bertie Wooster.
(d) Alexander Worple.
4. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
(a) The Buttles Club.
(b) The Pelican Club.
(c) The Junior Ganymede.
(d) The Senior Conservative Club.
5. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
(a) Bertie is jealous of Stilton.
(b) Bertie respects Stilton's career.
(c) Bertie idolizes Stilton.
(d) Bertie dislikes Stilton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
2. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
3. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
4. What is Percy's surname?
5. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)