|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His hospitality.
(c) His punctuality.
(d) His moustache.
2. What does Florence do?
(a) She produces plays.
(b) She is an artist.
(c) She writes novels.
(d) She teaches at a university.
3. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
(a) Aunt Agatha.
(b) Aunt Gemma.
(c) Aunt Dahlia.
(d) Aunt Betty.
4. Where does Bertie go when dinner with his guests is over?
(a) To his flat.
(b) To the Pelican Club.
(c) To the Junior Ganymede Club.
(d) To the Drones Club.
5. How does Bertie describe Florence?
(a) As demure.
(b) As intelligent.
(c) As adorable.
(d) As aggressive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
2. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
3. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
4. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
5. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)