|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stilton's standard greeting?
(c) It's me, Stilton.
(d) Good day, isn't it?
2. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
(a) The Buttles Club.
(b) The Junior Ganymede.
(c) The Pelican Club.
(d) The Senior Conservative Club.
3. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
(a) Taking a bath.
(b) Eating breakfast.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Playing chess.
4. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
(a) That it will be over in a week's time.
(b) That it will definitely last for a long time.
(c) That it is stronger than it looks.
(d) That it is tenuous.
5. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
2. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
3. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
4. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
5. What does Stilton disapprove of when he meets Bertie?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)