|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
2. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
(a) That it is stronger than it looks.
(b) That it will be over in a week's time.
(c) That it is tenuous.
(d) That it will definitely last for a long time.
3. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
(a) Aunt Gemma.
(b) Aunt Betty.
(c) Aunt Agatha.
(d) Aunt Dahlia.
4. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
5. How does Bertie describe Florence?
(a) As aggressive.
(b) As intelligent.
(c) As adorable.
(d) As demure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
2. What is Stilton's standard greeting?
3. What does Stilton disapprove of when he meets Bertie?
4. What is Florence's surname?
5. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)