|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
(a) Five hundred pounds.
(b) One thousand pounds.
(c) One hundred pounds.
(d) Five thousand pounds.
2. What is Florence's surname?
3. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
4. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
(a) His punctuality.
(b) His hospitality.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His moustache.
5. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
(a) She attaches herself to Bertie.
(b) She shuts herself up in Bertie's aunt's house.
(c) She searches for someone to make Stilton jealous.
(d) She travels to America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
2. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
3. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
4. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
5. What is Stilton's surname?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)