|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Florence?
(a) As intelligent.
(b) As demure.
(c) As aggressive.
(d) As adorable.
2. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
3. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
(a) Eating breakfast.
(b) Taking a bath.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Playing chess.
4. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
5. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
(a) Five thousand pounds.
(b) Five hundred pounds.
(c) One thousand pounds.
(d) One hundred pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
2. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
3. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
4. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
5. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)