|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
(a) That it will definitely last for a long time.
(b) That it will be over in a week's time.
(c) That it is tenuous.
(d) That it is stronger than it looks.
2. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His moustache.
(c) His punctuality.
(d) His hospitality.
3. What does Stilton disapprove of when he meets Bertie?
(a) That Bertie is reading a mystery novel.
(b) That Bertie is sick with a cold.
(c) That Bertie is drinking.
(d) That Bertie is wearing pajamas at noon.
4. What is Stilton's standard greeting?
(b) Good day, isn't it?
(c) It's me, Stilton.
5. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
(a) One hundred pounds.
(b) Five thousand pounds.
(c) One thousand pounds.
(d) Five hundred pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
2. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
3. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
4. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
5. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)