|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Stilton sold Percy?
(a) A draft of Florence's book.
(b) A pearl necklace.
(c) Bertie's ticket for the darts competition.
(d) A pair of tennis shoes.
2. What does Florence recall Dahlia said about Bertie?
(a) Horrible things.
(b) Ridiculous things.
(c) Sweet things.
(d) Unbelieveable things.
3. What does Dahlia blame Mrs. Trotter for?
(a) Delaying the sale of Dahlia's asset.
(b) Upsetting Percy.
(c) Preventing Dahlia's husband from receiving knighthood.
(d) Ruining her dinner party the previous evening.
4. What is Florence's surname?
5. How is Morehead described in Chapter 9?
(a) As an unknown author.
(b) As an up-and-coming author.
(c) As a high-priced author.
(d) As an award-winning author.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florence recall seeing Bertie buy?
2. Where does Stilton chase Bertie in Chapter 17?
3. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
4. What does Lord Sidcup do for a living?
5. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)