|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
(a) Taking a bath.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Playing chess.
(d) Eating breakfast.
2. What does Dahlia hand Percy to give to Florence in Chapter 9?
(a) A brithday card.
(b) A telegram.
(c) A bouquet of wildflowers.
(d) A party invitation.
3. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
(a) Stilton's ticket for the darts competition.
(b) Percy's play script.
(c) Florence's book.
(d) Bertie's photo.
4. How does Florence feel about her engagement being called-off?
5. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
(a) Bertie must apologize to the police.
(b) Bertie must pay a fine.
(c) Bertie must do service at an old age home.
(d) Bertie must spend two days in jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is Bertie in as he dresses for dinner in Chapter 11?
2. What did Aunt Dahlia do to Spode in Chapter 18?
3. Why doesn't Bertie want to go to Brinkley?
4. What item did Dahlia pawn?
5. What part of Bertie does Florence say Stilton intends to break in five places?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)