|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
(a) That he is always welcome to visit her family estate.
(b) That Percy will find funding for his play.
(c) That Bertie and Florence will marry.
(d) That Florence and Stilton will marry.
2. How does the magistrate know Stilton?
(a) The magistrate is Stilton's uncle.
(b) The magistrate is Stilton's brother.
(c) The magistrate is Stilton's father.
(d) The magistrate is Stilton's grandfather.
3. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
(a) Stilton was a golf caddy.
(b) Stilton was a tutor.
(c) Stilton was a banker.
(d) Stilton was a police officer.
4. Who does Jeeves report is waiting to see Bertie at the end of Chapter 10?
5. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
(a) Stilton apologized for his behavior.
(b) Stilton gave her a diamond necklace.
(c) Stilton agreed to grow a moustache.
(d) Stilton promised to be nice to Florence's friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity does Stilton engage in?
2. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
3. What does Tom declare to Bertie and Dahlia in Chapter 14?
4. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
5. How is Percy emotionally when Bertie meets him in Chapter 15?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)