|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dahlia blame Mrs. Trotter for?
(a) Upsetting Percy.
(b) Ruining her dinner party the previous evening.
(c) Delaying the sale of Dahlia's asset.
(d) Preventing Dahlia's husband from receiving knighthood.
2. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
(a) The Moresbys.
(b) The Trotters.
(c) The Threepwoods.
(d) The Mulliners.
3. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
(a) Bertie must do service at an old age home.
(b) Bertie must spend two days in jail.
(c) Bertie must pay a fine.
(d) Bertie must apologize to the police.
4. Where do Stilton and Morehead plan to take a trip?
(a) Down the river.
(b) To the nearby village.
(c) To Liverpool.
(d) To Paris.
5. Who does Jeeves report is waiting to see Bertie at the end of Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lord Sidcup's real name?
2. How do Jeeves and Bertie decide to solve Dahlia's problem at the end of Chapter 14?
3. Where does Bertie find his uncle in Chapter 11?
4. What is the woman like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
5. What is Stilton's surname?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)