|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence recall seeing Bertie buy?
(a) A top hat.
(b) A ring.
(c) A chess set.
(d) Her novel.
2. What is Brinkley?
(a) Florence's dog.
(b) Aunt Dahlia's estate.
(c) The Trotters' estate.
(d) Stilton's family estate.
3. What does Stilton say he now knows in Chapter 20?
(a) What love is.
(b) That he shouldn't have come to Brinkley.
(c) That Florence never liked him.
(d) That Bertie doesn't like Florence.
4. What does Bertie's uncle notice about Dahloa in Chapter 11?
(a) She is running out of money.
(b) She has been crying.
(c) She looks faint.
(d) She is acting strangely.
5. What item does Dahlia direct Bertie to find?
(a) A rope.
(b) A ladder.
(c) A trenchcoat.
(d) A safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Dahlia and Bertie about the robbery in Chapter 19?
2. Who owns the necklace Bertie has in his possession?
3. How is Morehead described in Chapter 9?
4. Who interrupts the chase between Bertie and Stilton in Chapter 17?
5. Who does Jeeves suggest blackmailing in Chapter 19?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)