|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence recall seeing Bertie buy?
(a) A chess set.
(b) Her novel.
(c) A top hat.
(d) A ring.
2. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
(a) In a foot race.
(b) In a darts competition.
(c) In a tennis match.
(d) In a poker game.
3. What does Dahlia drop in Chapter 20?
(a) A hat.
(b) A book.
(c) A jewelry box.
(d) A coffee tray.
4. What does Stilton disapprove of when he meets Bertie?
(a) That Bertie is drinking.
(b) That Bertie is wearing pajamas at noon.
(c) That Bertie is reading a mystery novel.
(d) That Bertie is sick with a cold.
5. What does Dahlia hand Percy to give to Florence in Chapter 9?
(a) A brithday card.
(b) A telegram.
(c) A bouquet of wildflowers.
(d) A party invitation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dahlia ask Bertie to retrieve on his way to Brinkley?
2. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
3. In Chapter 6, what does Bertie do after breakfast?
4. What activity does Stilton engage in?
5. Why is Dahlia distraught in Chapter 16?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)