|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Bertie ask Jeeves for in Chapter 16?
(a) A pocket knife.
(b) A cosh.
(c) A cricket bat.
(d) A pistol.
2. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
(a) So she can make Stilton jealous.
(b) So she will be written about in the papers.
(c) So she can hide from Stilton.
(d) So she can do research for her book.
3. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
(a) Recipes and tips for household chores.
(b) The activities of the members' masters.
(c) The dues paid by the members.
(d) Funny anecdotes.
4. What item did Dahlia pawn?
(a) A diamond bracelet.
(b) A pearl necklace.
(c) A gold watch.
(d) A silver tea set.
5. Who does Jeeves suggest blackmailing in Chapter 19?
(d) Mr. Trotter.
Short Answer Questions
1. After finding Bertie in her room, what does Florence accuse him of?
2. What is Percy's mood like in Chapter 10?
3. Who telephones Bertie in Chapter 6?
4. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
5. What is Stilton's surname?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)