|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence recall seeing Bertie buy?
(a) Her novel.
(b) A top hat.
(c) A ring.
(d) A chess set.
2. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
(a) Speaking to Dahlia on the telephone.
(b) Fixing Bertie a drink.
(c) Organizing the mail.
(d) Refusing Percy's request for money.
3. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
(b) A new suit.
(c) A letter.
(d) Some sage advice.
4. What does Dahlia tend to do when in a crisis?
(c) Put blame on her servants.
(d) Throw things.
5. What is Dahlia's husband's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
2. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
3. What is the name of Aunt Agatha's son?
4. Why does Dahlia come to Bertie's room looking for Jeeves in Chapter 11?
5. What does Daphne say she hates in Chapter 17?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)