|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie imagine at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) Jeeves being thrown in jail.
(b) Having to marry Florence.
(c) Being questioned by the police.
(d) Being disowned by his family.
2. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
(a) The Vintage Street magistrate.
(b) The High Street magistrate.
(c) The Holly Street magistrate.
(d) The Vaultridge Street magistrate.
3. What does Bertie's uncle say about the Trotters?
(a) That he admires them.
(b) That he despises them.
(c) That he doesn't understand a word they say.
(d) That he is entertained by them.
4. Where does Stilton chase Bertie in Chapter 17?
(a) Around the couch.
(b) Up and down the stairs.
(c) Around the dining table.
(d) In the garden.
5. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
(a) His hospitality.
(b) His moustache.
(c) His punctuality.
(d) His shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
2. What does Florence recall seeing Bertie buy?
3. How does the magistrate know Stilton?
4. What does Bertie notice is open at the end of Chapter 17?
5. How does Florence feel about her engagement being called-off?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)