|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dahlia blame Mrs. Trotter for?
(a) Upsetting Percy.
(b) Delaying the sale of Dahlia's asset.
(c) Ruining her dinner party the previous evening.
(d) Preventing Dahlia's husband from receiving knighthood.
2. For what reason does Bertie say Stilton can't hurt him?
(a) They are guests at Brinkley.
(b) Florence would never taken Stilton back if he did.
(c) They are partners for darts.
(d) Bertie would have Stilton arrested.
3. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
(a) Drop out of the darts competition.
(b) Grow a moustache.
(c) Make friends with Bertie.
(d) Invest in Percy's play.
4. Who tells Dahlia and Bertie about the robbery in Chapter 19?
5. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
(a) So she can hide from Stilton.
(b) So she will be written about in the papers.
(c) So she can make Stilton jealous.
(d) So she can do research for her book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Bertie uncomfortable at dinner in Chapter 11?
2. How did Dahlia acquire her booming voice?
3. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
4. What does Percy do in Chapter 10?
5. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)