|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Aunt Dahlia do to Spode in Chapter 18?
(a) Kicked him out of the house.
(b) Planted the stolen necklace in his pocket.
(c) Knocked him unconscious.
(d) Slipped a sedative in his drink.
2. Why doesn't Stilton want to hurt Bertie anymore in Chapter 20?
(a) Stilton has been paid a bribe by Jeeves.
(b) Stilton feels sorry for Bertie.
(c) Stilton is happy to be free from Florence.
(d) Stilton is back together with Florence.
3. In Chapter 8, what does Aunt Dahlia report about Percy?
(a) That he is bankrupt.
(b) That he is heartbroken.
(c) That he is ill.
(d) That he has been arrested.
4. How is Percy emotionally when Bertie meets him in Chapter 15?
(a) Percy is depressed.
(b) Percy is angry.
(c) Percy is jolly.
(d) Percy is remorseful.
5. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
(a) Bertie Wooster.
(b) Bicky Bickersteth.
(c) Corky Corcoran.
(d) Alexander Worple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What finally persuades Bertie to go to Brinkley?
2. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
3. How does Bertie describe Florence?
4. What does Bertie imagine at the beginning of Chapter 19?
5. After finding Bertie in her room, what does Florence accuse him of?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)