|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Florence ask Bertie to take her?
(a) A nightclub.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A polo match.
(d) A music hall.
2. What horrors does L.G. Trotter lament about in Chapter 20?
(a) The horrors of marriage.
(b) The horrors of country life.
(c) The horrors of old age.
(d) The horrors of business.
3. What is Stilton's surname?
4. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
(a) Bertie Wooster.
(b) Alexander Worple.
(c) Corky Corcoran.
(d) Bicky Bickersteth.
5. What does Jeeves suggest they do to solve Dahlia's problem?
(a) Blackmail Mr. Trotter.
(b) Borrow some money from Percy.
(c) Confess the truth.
(d) Stage a robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lord Sidcup do for a living?
2. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
3. What is Lord Sidcup's real name?
4. How does the magistrate know Stilton?
5. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)