|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men drink after dinner in Chapter 11?
(d) Red wine.
2. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
(a) Bicky Bickersteth.
(b) Bertie Wooster.
(c) Corky Corcoran.
(d) Alexander Worple.
3. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
(a) Refusing Percy's request for money.
(b) Fixing Bertie a drink.
(c) Organizing the mail.
(d) Speaking to Dahlia on the telephone.
4. What excuse does Bertie give Florence for climbing into her room?
(a) Percy dared him to do it.
(b) He thought it was Stilton's room.
(c) He locked himself out of the house.
(d) He spotted a robber climbing the ladder.
5. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
(a) Because Bertie started to wear tennis shoes all day.
(b) Because Bertie intends to fire Jeeves.
(c) Because Bertie has grown a moustache.
(d) Because Bertie made a mess of the flat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What horrors does L.G. Trotter lament about in Chapter 20?
2. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
3. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
4. What does Jeeves suggest they do to solve Dahlia's problem?
5. What did Dahlia do before she pawned her possessions?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)