|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence do?
(a) She is an artist.
(b) She teaches at a university.
(c) She produces plays.
(d) She writes novels.
2. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
(a) That Jeeves is mixing multiple drinks.
(b) That Stilton has arrived.
(c) That Dahlia is standing at his door.
(d) That Stilton is looking through Bertie's pockets.
3. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
(a) The Buttles Club.
(b) The Pelican Club.
(c) The Junior Ganymede.
(d) The Senior Conservative Club.
4. In Chapter 6, what does Bertie do after breakfast?
(a) Reads a book.
(b) Catches up on his correspondence.
(c) Goes to the Drone's Club.
(d) Takes a nap.
5. What does Mrs. Trotter ask Dahlia to give her if she wants the newspaper sale to go through.
(a) Her pearl necklace.
(b) An investment for Percy's play.
(c) Her painting by John Constable.
(d) Her chef, Anatole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie do to get arrested in Chapter 5?
2. Who tells Dahlia and Bertie about the robbery in Chapter 19?
3. What does Dahlia say Florence is planning in Chapter 15?
4. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
5. How does Daphne recognize Stilton?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)