|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Bertie say Stilton can't hurt him?
(a) They are guests at Brinkley.
(b) Florence would never taken Stilton back if he did.
(c) Bertie would have Stilton arrested.
(d) They are partners for darts.
2. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
3. What is Percy's mood like in Chapter 10?
4. How did Dahlia acquire her booming voice?
(a) From living in a huge house.
(b) From years of hunting.
(c) From working in music halls.
(d) From being hard of hearing.
5. What is Stilton's standard greeting?
(b) Good day, isn't it?
(d) It's me, Stilton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
2. What is Percy's surname?
3. Who does Dahlia send from the dining room after dinner in Chapter 11?
4. Who wishes to speak to Dahlia in Chapter 16?
5. What does Bertie imagine at the beginning of Chapter 19?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)