|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skill do Dahlia and Bertie hope Jeeves possesses in Chapter 14?
(b) Jewelry making.
(c) Mind reading.
(d) Smoke signaling.
2. What does Bertie do to get arrested in Chapter 5?
(a) Takes a police officer's hat.
(b) Starts scuffling with Stilton.
(c) Trips a police officer.
(d) Insults a police officer.
3. What does Dahlia ask Bertie to retrieve on his way to Brinkley?
(a) Her pearl necklace.
(b) A copy of the newspaper.
(c) Her dry cleaning.
(d) Some books from the bookshop.
4. Why does Dahlia come to Bertie's room looking for Jeeves in Chapter 11?
(a) Because she wants to hire Jeeves to work for her.
(b) Because she needs Jeeves to retrieve something from London.
(c) Because she suspects Jeeves of stealing.
(d) Because she is in a jam and only Jeeves can help her.
5. What is Dahlia's husband's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Percy's mood like in Chapter 10?
2. Where do Stilton and Morehead plan to take a trip?
3. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
4. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
5. What does Stilton disapprove of when he meets Bertie?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)