|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dahlia ask Bertie to retrieve on his way to Brinkley?
(a) Some books from the bookshop.
(b) A copy of the newspaper.
(c) Her pearl necklace.
(d) Her dry cleaning.
2. How does Bertie describe Florence?
(a) As intelligent.
(b) As adorable.
(c) As demure.
(d) As aggressive.
3. What does Florence recall Dahlia said about Bertie?
(a) Ridiculous things.
(b) Horrible things.
(c) Sweet things.
(d) Unbelieveable things.
4. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
(a) She travels to America.
(b) She attaches herself to Bertie.
(c) She shuts herself up in Bertie's aunt's house.
(d) She searches for someone to make Stilton jealous.
5. Who does Jeeves report is waiting to see Bertie at the end of Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dahlia tend to do when in a crisis?
2. What does Florence recall seeing Bertie buy?
3. How does Daphne recognize Stilton?
4. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
5. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)