|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daphne say she hates in Chapter 17?
(d) Mystery novels.
2. For what reason does Bertie say Stilton can't hurt him?
(a) They are partners for darts.
(b) Bertie would have Stilton arrested.
(c) Florence would never taken Stilton back if he did.
(d) They are guests at Brinkley.
3. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
(a) Jeeves is away on holiday.
(b) Bertie has been dumped by his fiancee.
(c) Jeeves is using technical terms to explain how radios work.
(d) Bertie has driven into an unknown area of London.
4. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
(a) Bertie must do service at an old age home.
(b) Bertie must spend two days in jail.
(c) Bertie must pay a fine.
(d) Bertie must apologize to the police.
5. How do Jeeves and Bertie decide to solve Dahlia's problem at the end of Chapter 14?
(a) With bribery.
(b) With the truth.
(c) With blackmail.
(d) With a staged robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Percy feel about Bertie in Chapter 9?
2. What did Aunt Dahlia do to Spode in Chapter 18?
3. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
4. Who wishes to speak to Dahlia in Chapter 16?
5. How is Percy emotionally when Bertie meets him in Chapter 15?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)