|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
(a) Stilton was a golf caddy.
(b) Stilton was a banker.
(c) Stilton was a police officer.
(d) Stilton was a tutor.
2. What does L.G. Trotter claim is giving him health problems in Chapter 20?
(a) The pressures of doing business.
(b) The country air.
(c) French food.
(d) His wife's nagging.
3. What does Bertie ask Florence use to lower him out of the window?
(a) A rope.
(b) A garden hose.
(c) Her sheets.
(d) Her dressing gown.
4. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
5. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
(a) A letter.
(b) A new suit.
(c) Some sage advice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie do to get arrested in Chapter 5?
2. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
3. What is Lord Sidcup well informed about?
4. What writing has Bertie done in the past?
5. What does Jeeves ask Bertie's permission to do in Chapter 8?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)