|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
(a) Break Bertie's back.
(b) Break Bertie's arm.
(c) Break Bertie's neck.
(d) Break Bertie's leg.
2. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
(a) The dues paid by the members.
(b) Recipes and tips for household chores.
(c) Funny anecdotes.
(d) The activities of the members' masters.
3. What is Florence's surname?
4. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
(a) His hospitality.
(b) His punctuality.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His moustache.
5. What does Florence do?
(a) She writes novels.
(b) She is an artist.
(c) She produces plays.
(d) She teaches at a university.
Short Answer Questions
1. What writing has Bertie done in the past?
2. How does the magistrate know Stilton?
3. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
4. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
5. In Chapter 6, what does Bertie do after breakfast?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)