|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
(a) The Mulliners.
(b) The Trotters.
(c) The Threepwoods.
(d) The Moresbys.
2. Where does Florence ask Bertie to take her?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A nightclub.
(c) A music hall.
(d) A polo match.
3. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
(a) Because Bertie intends to fire Jeeves.
(b) Because Bertie started to wear tennis shoes all day.
(c) Because Bertie made a mess of the flat.
(d) Because Bertie has grown a moustache.
4. Who telephones Bertie in Chapter 6?
(c) Aunt Agatha.
5. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
(a) Bertie must do service at an old age home.
(b) Bertie must pay a fine.
(c) Bertie must spend two days in jail.
(d) Bertie must apologize to the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
2. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
3. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
4. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
5. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)