|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
2. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
(a) Florence's book.
(b) Percy's play script.
(c) Bertie's photo.
(d) Stilton's ticket for the darts competition.
3. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
(a) Aunt Betty.
(b) Aunt Dahlia.
(c) Aunt Gemma.
(d) Aunt Agatha.
4. What writing has Bertie done in the past?
(a) Articles for his Aunt's newspaper.
(b) Articles for his university's magazine.
(c) A humorous novella.
(d) A play Percy produced.
5. What is Stilton's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
2. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
3. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
4. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
5. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)