|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
(a) Bertie must apologize to the police.
(b) Bertie must spend two days in jail.
(c) Bertie must pay a fine.
(d) Bertie must do service at an old age home.
2. What writing has Bertie done in the past?
(a) A play Percy produced.
(b) Articles for his Aunt's newspaper.
(c) A humorous novella.
(d) Articles for his university's magazine.
3. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
(a) Break Bertie's leg.
(b) Break Bertie's neck.
(c) Break Bertie's back.
(d) Break Bertie's arm.
4. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
(a) Bertie has been dumped by his fiancee.
(b) Bertie has driven into an unknown area of London.
(c) Jeeves is using technical terms to explain how radios work.
(d) Jeeves is away on holiday.
5. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
(a) That she still loves Stilton.
(b) That she secretly writes mystery novels.
(c) That she likes moustaches.
(d) That she loves Bertie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5 described?
2. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
3. What is Brinkley?
4. Where does Bertie go when dinner with his guests is over?
5. What does Bertie do to get arrested in Chapter 5?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)