|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
(a) Because Bertie intends to fire Jeeves.
(b) Because Bertie made a mess of the flat.
(c) Because Bertie started to wear tennis shoes all day.
(d) Because Bertie has grown a moustache.
2. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
(a) Stilton agreed to grow a moustache.
(b) Stilton apologized for his behavior.
(c) Stilton gave her a diamond necklace.
(d) Stilton promised to be nice to Florence's friends.
3. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
(a) She threw a hissy fit.
(b) She slapped Stilton.
(c) She broke off their engagement.
(d) She was impressed Stilton stood up for himself.
4. Where does Bertie go when dinner with his guests is over?
(a) To the Drones Club.
(b) To the Pelican Club.
(c) To his flat.
(d) To the Junior Ganymede Club.
5. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
(a) That they are teetotallers.
(b) They are well connected with government officials.
(c) They dislike Bertie.
(d) They are rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
2. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
3. What kind of book does Bertie want to go to bed to read in Chapter 4?
4. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
5. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)