|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Taking a bath.
(c) Playing chess.
(d) Eating breakfast.
2. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
(a) Fixing Bertie a drink.
(b) Organizing the mail.
(c) Speaking to Dahlia on the telephone.
(d) Refusing Percy's request for money.
3. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
(a) She slapped Stilton.
(b) She broke off their engagement.
(c) She was impressed Stilton stood up for himself.
(d) She threw a hissy fit.
4. What does Florence do?
(a) She produces plays.
(b) She writes novels.
(c) She teaches at a university.
(d) She is an artist.
5. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
(a) They are engaged.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are co-workers.
(d) They are classmates.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
2. What kind of book does Bertie want to go to bed to read in Chapter 4?
3. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
4. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
5. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)