|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
(a) Make friends with Bertie.
(b) Invest in Percy's play.
(c) Grow a moustache.
(d) Drop out of the darts competition.
2. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
(a) His hospitality.
(b) His punctuality.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His moustache.
3. What does Bertie joke Jeeves will have to do when he returns home in Chapter 6?
(a) Fix drinks for some police officers.
(b) Act as a butler at the old age home.
(c) Live in a jail cell with Bertie.
(d) Enter the details of Bertie's evening in the club book.
4. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
(a) Jeeves is using technical terms to explain how radios work.
(b) Bertie has been dumped by his fiancee.
(c) Jeeves is away on holiday.
(d) Bertie has driven into an unknown area of London.
5. Who telephones Bertie in Chapter 6?
(d) Aunt Agatha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
2. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
3. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
4. What is Percy's surname?
5. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)