|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
(a) The Threepwoods.
(b) The Mulliners.
(c) The Trotters.
(d) The Moresbys.
2. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
(a) To appeal to Florence.
(b) Because he is too lazy to shave.
(c) To look fashionable.
(d) To disguise himself.
3. What is the woman like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
4. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
(a) The Anglers' Rest.
(b) The Lion's Roar.
(c) The Drone's Club.
(d) The Mottled Oyster.
5. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
(a) Bertie must spend two days in jail.
(b) Bertie must do service at an old age home.
(c) Bertie must apologize to the police.
(d) Bertie must pay a fine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of book does Bertie want to go to bed to read in Chapter 4?
2. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
3. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
4. Who telephones Bertie in Chapter 6?
5. What does Bertie joke Jeeves will have to do when he returns home in Chapter 6?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)