|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
(a) That it is tenuous.
(b) That it will definitely last for a long time.
(c) That it is stronger than it looks.
(d) That it will be over in a week's time.
2. What is Percy's surname?
3. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
(a) Florence's book.
(b) Bertie's photo.
(c) Stilton's ticket for the darts competition.
(d) Percy's play script.
4. What is Brinkley?
(a) Stilton's family estate.
(b) The Trotters' estate.
(c) Florence's dog.
(d) Aunt Dahlia's estate.
5. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
(a) That Stilton has arrived.
(b) That Jeeves is mixing multiple drinks.
(c) That Dahlia is standing at his door.
(d) That Stilton is looking through Bertie's pockets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florence do?
2. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
3. How does the magistrate know Stilton?
4. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
5. Who telephones Bertie in Chapter 6?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)