|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
(a) They dislike Bertie.
(b) They are well connected with government officials.
(c) They are rich.
(d) That they are teetotallers.
2. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
(a) One thousand pounds.
(b) Five thousand pounds.
(c) Five hundred pounds.
(d) One hundred pounds.
3. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
(a) To look fashionable.
(b) Because he is too lazy to shave.
(c) To disguise himself.
(d) To appeal to Florence.
4. What does Florence do?
(a) She is an artist.
(b) She produces plays.
(c) She writes novels.
(d) She teaches at a university.
5. What is the woman like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
2. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
3. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
4. What is Brinkley?
5. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)