|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
(a) That she still loves Stilton.
(b) That she likes moustaches.
(c) That she loves Bertie.
(d) That she secretly writes mystery novels.
2. In Chapter 6, what does Bertie do after breakfast?
(a) Takes a nap.
(b) Catches up on his correspondence.
(c) Goes to the Drone's Club.
(d) Reads a book.
3. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
(a) One thousand pounds.
(b) One hundred pounds.
(c) Five hundred pounds.
(d) Five thousand pounds.
4. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
(a) She travels to America.
(b) She searches for someone to make Stilton jealous.
(c) She attaches herself to Bertie.
(d) She shuts herself up in Bertie's aunt's house.
5. What activity does Stilton engage in?
(d) Horse racing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
2. How does Bertie describe Florence?
3. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
4. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
5. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)