|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
(a) Break Bertie's arm.
(b) Break Bertie's leg.
(c) Break Bertie's neck.
(d) Break Bertie's back.
2. How does the magistrate know Stilton?
(a) The magistrate is Stilton's brother.
(b) The magistrate is Stilton's grandfather.
(c) The magistrate is Stilton's father.
(d) The magistrate is Stilton's uncle.
3. How does Bertie describe Florence?
(a) As intelligent.
(b) As adorable.
(c) As aggressive.
(d) As demure.
4. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
(a) Taking a bath.
(b) Eating breakfast.
(c) Playing chess.
(d) Reading a book.
5. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
(a) Bertie's photo.
(b) Percy's play script.
(c) Florence's book.
(d) Stilton's ticket for the darts competition.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5 described?
2. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
3. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
4. What does Bertie do to get arrested in Chapter 5?
5. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)