|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
(a) The Vaultridge Street magistrate.
(b) The Holly Street magistrate.
(c) The High Street magistrate.
(d) The Vintage Street magistrate.
2. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
(a) Break Bertie's arm.
(b) Break Bertie's neck.
(c) Break Bertie's back.
(d) Break Bertie's leg.
3. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
(a) The Threepwoods.
(b) The Trotters.
(c) The Moresbys.
(d) The Mulliners.
4. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
(a) Bertie idolizes Stilton.
(b) Bertie is jealous of Stilton.
(c) Bertie dislikes Stilton.
(d) Bertie respects Stilton's career.
5. How does the magistrate know Stilton?
(a) The magistrate is Stilton's grandfather.
(b) The magistrate is Stilton's father.
(c) The magistrate is Stilton's uncle.
(d) The magistrate is Stilton's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stilton disapprove of when he meets Bertie?
2. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
3. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
4. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
5. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)