|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
(a) Aunt Dahlia.
(b) Aunt Betty.
(c) Aunt Gemma.
(d) Aunt Agatha.
2. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His moustache.
(c) His hospitality.
(d) His punctuality.
3. What is Florence's surname?
4. What is Percy's surname?
5. What is Stilton's standard greeting?
(b) It's me, Stilton.
(c) Good day, isn't it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
2. What writing has Bertie done in the past?
3. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
4. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
5. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)