|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His moustache.
(c) His hospitality.
(d) His punctuality.
2. What does Florence call Bertie in Chapter 5?
3. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
(a) They are rich.
(b) They are well connected with government officials.
(c) That they are teetotallers.
(d) They dislike Bertie.
4. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
(a) She threw a hissy fit.
(b) She was impressed Stilton stood up for himself.
(c) She slapped Stilton.
(d) She broke off their engagement.
5. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
(a) Bertie's photo.
(b) Percy's play script.
(c) Florence's book.
(d) Stilton's ticket for the darts competition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
2. What is Florence's surname?
3. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
4. What is Stilton's surname?
5. What does Bertie joke Jeeves will have to do when he returns home in Chapter 6?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)