|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Florence?
(a) As aggressive.
(b) As demure.
(c) As adorable.
(d) As intelligent.
2. Who telephones Bertie in Chapter 6?
(c) Aunt Agatha.
3. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
4. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
(a) Break Bertie's leg.
(b) Break Bertie's neck.
(c) Break Bertie's back.
(d) Break Bertie's arm.
5. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
(a) Stilton was a tutor.
(b) Stilton was a banker.
(c) Stilton was a police officer.
(d) Stilton was a golf caddy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bertie go when dinner with his guests is over?
2. What does Bertie do to get arrested in Chapter 5?
3. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
4. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
5. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)