|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
(a) So she can do research for her book.
(b) So she can make Stilton jealous.
(c) So she can hide from Stilton.
(d) So she will be written about in the papers.
2. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
(a) Speaking to Dahlia on the telephone.
(b) Organizing the mail.
(c) Refusing Percy's request for money.
(d) Fixing Bertie a drink.
3. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
(a) Forence turns Bertie over to the police.
(b) Florence runs away.
(c) Florence takes charge and tells the police what to do.
(d) Florence hides under the table.
4. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
(a) Make friends with Bertie.
(b) Grow a moustache.
(c) Drop out of the darts competition.
(d) Invest in Percy's play.
5. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
(a) Because Bertie intends to fire Jeeves.
(b) Because Bertie started to wear tennis shoes all day.
(c) Because Bertie made a mess of the flat.
(d) Because Bertie has grown a moustache.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
2. What does Florence praise Bertie for?
3. What is Brinkley?
4. What is Florence's surname?
5. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)