|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
(a) Fixing Bertie a drink.
(b) Speaking to Dahlia on the telephone.
(c) Refusing Percy's request for money.
(d) Organizing the mail.
2. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
(a) Stilton was a golf caddy.
(b) Stilton was a police officer.
(c) Stilton was a tutor.
(d) Stilton was a banker.
3. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
(a) Florence hides under the table.
(b) Florence takes charge and tells the police what to do.
(c) Forence turns Bertie over to the police.
(d) Florence runs away.
4. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
5. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
(a) The activities of the members' masters.
(b) Recipes and tips for household chores.
(c) Funny anecdotes.
(d) The dues paid by the members.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie joke Jeeves will have to do when he returns home in Chapter 6?
2. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
3. What does Stilton disapprove of when he meets Bertie?
4. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
5. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)