|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Bertie does Florence say Stilton intends to break in five places?
(a) His neck.
(b) His spine.
(c) His rib cage.
(d) His legs.
2. What does Stilton disapprove of when he meets Bertie?
(a) That Bertie is sick with a cold.
(b) That Bertie is wearing pajamas at noon.
(c) That Bertie is reading a mystery novel.
(d) That Bertie is drinking.
3. What is Lord Sidcup well informed about?
4. What writing has Bertie done in the past?
(a) A humorous novella.
(b) A play Percy produced.
(c) Articles for his Aunt's newspaper.
(d) Articles for his university's magazine.
5. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
(a) To appeal to Florence.
(b) Because he is too lazy to shave.
(c) To look fashionable.
(d) To disguise himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
2. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
3. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
4. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
5. What is the woman like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)