|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
(a) Break Bertie's neck.
(b) Break Bertie's leg.
(c) Break Bertie's arm.
(d) Break Bertie's back.
2. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
(a) The Vaultridge Street magistrate.
(b) The Vintage Street magistrate.
(c) The Holly Street magistrate.
(d) The High Street magistrate.
3. What state is Bertie in as he dresses for dinner in Chapter 11?
4. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
(a) Stilton promised to be nice to Florence's friends.
(b) Stilton agreed to grow a moustache.
(c) Stilton apologized for his behavior.
(d) Stilton gave her a diamond necklace.
5. How do Jeeves and Bertie decide to solve Dahlia's problem at the end of Chapter 14?
(a) With a staged robbery.
(b) With the truth.
(c) With blackmail.
(d) With bribery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill do Dahlia and Bertie hope Jeeves possesses in Chapter 14?
2. What does Bertie's uncle notice about Dahloa in Chapter 11?
3. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
4. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
5. What is Percy's surname?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)