|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
(a) So she can make Stilton jealous.
(b) So she can hide from Stilton.
(c) So she will be written about in the papers.
(d) So she can do research for her book.
2. What does Stilton disapprove of when he meets Bertie?
(a) That Bertie is sick with a cold.
(b) That Bertie is wearing pajamas at noon.
(c) That Bertie is drinking.
(d) That Bertie is reading a mystery novel.
3. How does Bertie describe Florence?
(a) As demure.
(b) As intelligent.
(c) As adorable.
(d) As aggressive.
4. Who does Jeeves report is waiting to see Bertie at the end of Chapter 10?
5. What does Florence recall Dahlia said about Bertie?
(a) Unbelieveable things.
(b) Sweet things.
(c) Ridiculous things.
(d) Horrible things.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bertie climbs into one of the bedrooms, what does he bump into?
2. Who was Florence temporarily engaged to?
3. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
4. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
5. What do the men drink after dinner in Chapter 11?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)