|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dahlia ask Bertie to retrieve on his way to Brinkley?
(a) Some books from the bookshop.
(b) A copy of the newspaper.
(c) Her dry cleaning.
(d) Her pearl necklace.
2. What makes Bertie uncomfortable at dinner in Chapter 11?
(a) Having to stare at Stilton.
(b) Florence's flirtatiousness.
(c) Percy's sulking.
(d) Dahlia saying that Bertie should get married.
3. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
4. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
(a) Because Bertie made a mess of the flat.
(b) Because Bertie intends to fire Jeeves.
(c) Because Bertie started to wear tennis shoes all day.
(d) Because Bertie has grown a moustache.
5. What does Dahlia hand Percy to give to Florence in Chapter 9?
(a) A party invitation.
(b) A bouquet of wildflowers.
(c) A telegram.
(d) A brithday card.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Dahlia pawn one of her possessions?
2. What does Florence recall seeing Bertie buy?
3. How does Bertie describe Florence?
4. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
5. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)