|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Dahlia direct Bertie to find?
(a) A trenchcoat.
(b) A rope.
(c) A ladder.
(d) A safe.
2. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
(a) They are rich.
(b) They dislike Bertie.
(c) They are well connected with government officials.
(d) That they are teetotallers.
3. How is Morehead described in Chapter 9?
(a) As an unknown author.
(b) As a high-priced author.
(c) As an up-and-coming author.
(d) As an award-winning author.
4. What has Stilton sold Percy?
(a) A pair of tennis shoes.
(b) A draft of Florence's book.
(c) Bertie's ticket for the darts competition.
(d) A pearl necklace.
5. What drink does Bertie ask Jeeves to make in Chapter 11?
(a) A whisky and soda.
(b) A hot scotch and lemon.
(c) A gin and tonic.
(d) A vodka and orange juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brinkley?
2. Who telephones Bertie in Chapter 6?
3. What does Dahlia ask Bertie to retrieve on his way to Brinkley?
4. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
5. What does Stilton disapprove of when he meets Bertie?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)