|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dahlia blame Mrs. Trotter for?
(a) Delaying the sale of Dahlia's asset.
(b) Preventing Dahlia's husband from receiving knighthood.
(c) Upsetting Percy.
(d) Ruining her dinner party the previous evening.
2. What makes Bertie uncomfortable at dinner in Chapter 11?
(a) Having to stare at Stilton.
(b) Dahlia saying that Bertie should get married.
(c) Florence's flirtatiousness.
(d) Percy's sulking.
3. What does Florence recall Dahlia said about Bertie?
(a) Sweet things.
(b) Ridiculous things.
(c) Unbelieveable things.
(d) Horrible things.
4. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
(a) That she still loves Stilton.
(b) That she secretly writes mystery novels.
(c) That she likes moustaches.
(d) That she loves Bertie.
5. What is Lord Sidcup well informed about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
2. In regards to Bertie, what does Florence admit she likes the idea of doing?
3. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
4. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
5. Who does Dahlia send from the dining room after dinner in Chapter 11?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)