|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?
(a) They are engaged.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are co-workers.
(d) They are classmates.
2. What does Dahlia ask Bertie to retrieve on his way to Brinkley?
(a) Her dry cleaning.
(b) A copy of the newspaper.
(c) Her pearl necklace.
(d) Some books from the bookshop.
3. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
(a) That it is tenuous.
(b) That it will definitely last for a long time.
(c) That it is stronger than it looks.
(d) That it will be over in a week's time.
4. What does Bertie think may be the cause of Stilton breaking off his engagement?
(a) Stilton thinks Florence and Percy are having an affair.
(b) Stilton dislikes Florence's family.
(c) Stilton thinks Florence and Bertie are having an affair.
(d) The moustache Florence wants Stilton to grow.
5. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
(a) Stilton apologized for his behavior.
(b) Stilton agreed to grow a moustache.
(c) Stilton promised to be nice to Florence's friends.
(d) Stilton gave her a diamond necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
2. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
3. What does Jeeves give to Dahlia when he arrives in Chapter 12?
4. What does Dahlia blame Mrs. Trotter for?
5. What does Bertie think of Stilton?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)