|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
(a) One hundred pounds.
(b) One thousand pounds.
(c) Five thousand pounds.
(d) Five hundred pounds.
2. How does Percy feel about Bertie in Chapter 9?
(a) He respects him.
(b) He dislikes him.
(c) He idolizes him.
(d) He mistrusts him.
3. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
(a) That it is tenuous.
(b) That it will definitely last for a long time.
(c) That it will be over in a week's time.
(d) That it is stronger than it looks.
4. What is Percy's surname?
5. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
(a) Her automobile.
(b) Her newspaper.
(c) Her summer home.
(d) Her jewelry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Bertie uncomfortable at dinner in Chapter 11?
2. What activity does Stilton engage in?
3. What is Florence's surname?
4. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
5. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)