|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dahlia hand Percy to give to Florence in Chapter 9?
(a) A telegram.
(b) A brithday card.
(c) A bouquet of wildflowers.
(d) A party invitation.
2. Who telephones Bertie in Chapter 6?
(a) Aunt Agatha.
3. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
(a) Five thousand pounds.
(b) One thousand pounds.
(c) One hundred pounds.
(d) Five hundred pounds.
4. What do the men drink after dinner in Chapter 11?
(a) Red wine.
5. What finally persuades Bertie to go to Brinkley?
(a) The promise that Stilton will not be there.
(b) The promise that Florence will be there.
(c) The skills of Dahlia's chef.
(d) That Dahlia has the latest book by Bertie's favorite author.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Bertie say Stilton can't hurt him?
2. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
3. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
4. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
5. Why does Dahlia come to Bertie's room looking for Jeeves in Chapter 11?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)