|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dahlia hand Percy to give to Florence in Chapter 9?
(a) A party invitation.
(b) A bouquet of wildflowers.
(c) A brithday card.
(d) A telegram.
2. What is Lord Sidcup well informed about?
3. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
(a) They are well connected with government officials.
(b) They dislike Bertie.
(c) That they are teetotallers.
(d) They are rich.
4. How does the magistrate know Stilton?
(a) The magistrate is Stilton's uncle.
(b) The magistrate is Stilton's father.
(c) The magistrate is Stilton's grandfather.
(d) The magistrate is Stilton's brother.
5. What does Percy do in Chapter 10?
(a) Sulks in his bed.
(b) Recites poetry.
(c) Telephones Stilton.
(d) Performs scenes from his play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lord Sidcup do for a living?
2. What does Jeeves ask Bertie's permission to do in Chapter 8?
3. Where does Bertie find his uncle in Chapter 11?
4. What activity does Stilton engage in?
5. What is Florence's surname?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)