|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
(a) So she can make Stilton jealous.
(b) So she will be written about in the papers.
(c) So she can do research for her book.
(d) So she can hide from Stilton.
2. What does Florence recall Dahlia said about Bertie?
(a) Horrible things.
(b) Sweet things.
(c) Ridiculous things.
(d) Unbelieveable things.
3. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
(a) Refusing Percy's request for money.
(b) Fixing Bertie a drink.
(c) Organizing the mail.
(d) Speaking to Dahlia on the telephone.
4. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
(a) Because Bertie made a mess of the flat.
(b) Because Bertie has grown a moustache.
(c) Because Bertie started to wear tennis shoes all day.
(d) Because Bertie intends to fire Jeeves.
5. What is Lord Sidcup's real name?
(a) Willoughby Braddock.
(b) Roderick Spode.
(c) Augustus Beckford.
(d) Buck MacGinnis.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Bertie say Stilton can't hurt him?
2. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
3. What does Bertie do to get arrested in Chapter 5?
4. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
5. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)