|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
(a) The Senior Conservative Club.
(b) The Junior Ganymede.
(c) The Pelican Club.
(d) The Buttles Club.
2. What does Lord Sidcup do for a living?
(a) Runs a horse track.
(b) Writes travel pamphlets.
(c) Sells women's underwear.
(d) Manufactures salt and pepper shakers.
3. Where does Florence hide Bertie when Stilton knocks at the door?
(a) On the balcony.
(b) Behind the curtain.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) In the closet.
4. How does Percy feel about Bertie in Chapter 9?
(a) He dislikes him.
(b) He idolizes him.
(c) He respects him.
(d) He mistrusts him.
5. What does Florence do?
(a) She produces plays.
(b) She is an artist.
(c) She teaches at a university.
(d) She writes novels.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stilton stand to make money off of Bertie?
2. Why doesn't Bertie want to go to Brinkley?
3. What is Brinkley?
4. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
5. What does Jeeves give to Dahlia when he arrives in Chapter 12?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)