|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
(a) Some sage advice.
(c) A new suit.
(d) A letter.
2. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
(a) She was impressed Stilton stood up for himself.
(b) She broke off their engagement.
(c) She slapped Stilton.
(d) She threw a hissy fit.
3. What is Percy's mood like in Chapter 10?
4. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
(a) To disguise himself.
(b) To look fashionable.
(c) To appeal to Florence.
(d) Because he is too lazy to shave.
5. After finding Bertie in her room, what does Florence accuse him of?
(a) Sneaking in to steal a kiss.
(b) Sneaking in to steal her jewelry.
(c) Sneaking in to attack Stilton.
(d) Sneaking in to start a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie's uncle notice about Dahloa in Chapter 11?
2. What does Jeeves give to Dahlia when he arrives in Chapter 12?
3. What item did Dahlia pawn?
4. What does Bertie's uncle say about the Trotters?
5. What does Bertie think about Stilton and Florence's relationship?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)