|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie's uncle notice about Dahloa in Chapter 11?
(a) She looks faint.
(b) She is running out of money.
(c) She has been crying.
(d) She is acting strangely.
2. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
(a) The dues paid by the members.
(b) Funny anecdotes.
(c) Recipes and tips for household chores.
(d) The activities of the members' masters.
3. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
(a) That she secretly writes mystery novels.
(b) That she loves Bertie.
(c) That she likes moustaches.
(d) That she still loves Stilton.
4. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
(a) Bertie must do service at an old age home.
(b) Bertie must pay a fine.
(c) Bertie must apologize to the police.
(d) Bertie must spend two days in jail.
5. What is Lord Sidcup's real name?
(a) Buck MacGinnis.
(b) Augustus Beckford.
(c) Willoughby Braddock.
(d) Roderick Spode.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Florence feel about her engagement being called-off?
2. Why did Dahlia pawn one of her possessions?
3. What does Dahlia ask Bertie to retrieve on his way to Brinkley?
4. What does Florence call Bertie in Chapter 5?
5. How is the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5 described?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)