|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What finally persuades Bertie to go to Brinkley?
(a) The skills of Dahlia's chef.
(b) The promise that Florence will be there.
(c) That Dahlia has the latest book by Bertie's favorite author.
(d) The promise that Stilton will not be there.
2. What does Florence recall Dahlia said about Bertie?
(a) Sweet things.
(b) Ridiculous things.
(c) Horrible things.
(d) Unbelieveable things.
3. What is the man like that Bertie dines with in Chapter 3?
4. What item does Dahlia direct Bertie to find?
(a) A trenchcoat.
(b) A safe.
(c) A rope.
(d) A ladder.
5. What is Dahlia's husband's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Bertie give Florence for climbing into her room?
2. What does Stilton claim he has brought for Florence?
3. Where does Stilton tell Bertie he will meet him in Chapter 14?
4. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
5. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)