|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
(a) The Vintage Street magistrate.
(b) The Vaultridge Street magistrate.
(c) The Holly Street magistrate.
(d) The High Street magistrate.
2. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
(a) So she can hide from Stilton.
(b) So she can do research for her book.
(c) So she can make Stilton jealous.
(d) So she will be written about in the papers.
3. Why doesn't Bertie want to go to Brinkley?
(a) There is very little to do at Brinkley.
(b) He is afraid he will run into Stilton.
(c) He doesn't want to see Percy after refusing him the loan.
(d) Dahlia's husband always gives Bertie a rough time.
4. For what reason does Bertie say Stilton can't hurt him?
(a) They are guests at Brinkley.
(b) They are partners for darts.
(c) Florence would never taken Stilton back if he did.
(d) Bertie would have Stilton arrested.
5. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
(a) A new suit.
(c) A letter.
(d) Some sage advice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
2. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
3. What is Percy's surname?
4. What does Jeeves have extensive knowledge of?
5. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)