|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of book does Bertie want to go to bed to read in Chapter 4?
(a) An adventure story.
(b) A mystery.
(c) A romance.
(d) A ghost story.
2. What drink does Bertie ask Jeeves to make in Chapter 11?
(a) A whisky and soda.
(b) A hot scotch and lemon.
(c) A gin and tonic.
(d) A vodka and orange juice.
3. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
(a) Jeeves is away on holiday.
(b) Bertie has driven into an unknown area of London.
(c) Jeeves is using technical terms to explain how radios work.
(d) Bertie has been dumped by his fiancee.
4. What does Bertie find Jeeves doing when he returns home in Chapter 4?
(a) Refusing Percy's request for money.
(b) Organizing the mail.
(c) Speaking to Dahlia on the telephone.
(d) Fixing Bertie a drink.
5. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
(a) Percy's play script.
(b) Florence's book.
(c) Stilton's ticket for the darts competition.
(d) Bertie's photo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Florence hide Bertie when Stilton knocks at the door?
2. In Chapter 2, what pleases Stilton about the people Bertie will be dining with?
3. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
4. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
5. What does Florence assure Bertie of when they meet in Chapter 3?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)