|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
(a) The Holly Street magistrate.
(b) The Vintage Street magistrate.
(c) The High Street magistrate.
(d) The Vaultridge Street magistrate.
2. What writing has Bertie done in the past?
(a) Articles for his Aunt's newspaper.
(b) A play Percy produced.
(c) Articles for his university's magazine.
(d) A humorous novella.
3. What do the men drink after dinner in Chapter 11?
(c) Red wine.
4. What does Dahlia blame Mrs. Trotter for?
(a) Ruining her dinner party the previous evening.
(b) Upsetting Percy.
(c) Preventing Dahlia's husband from receiving knighthood.
(d) Delaying the sale of Dahlia's asset.
5. What did Stilton formerly do for a living?
(a) Stilton was a banker.
(b) Stilton was a police officer.
(c) Stilton was a tutor.
(d) Stilton was a golf caddy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florence ask Bertie to do after he climbs into her room?
2. Why does Dahlia come to Bertie's room looking for Jeeves in Chapter 11?
3. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
4. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
5. What does Bertie think may be the cause of Stilton breaking off his engagement?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)