|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
(a) The Vaultridge Street magistrate.
(b) The High Street magistrate.
(c) The Vintage Street magistrate.
(d) The Holly Street magistrate.
2. What kind of book does Bertie want to go to bed to read in Chapter 4?
(a) A ghost story.
(b) A romance.
(c) A mystery.
(d) An adventure story.
3. In Chapter 7, what does Stilton say his uncle saw at his house?
(a) Bertie's photo.
(b) Stilton's ticket for the darts competition.
(c) Percy's play script.
(d) Florence's book.
4. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
(a) A stage actress.
(b) Bertie's former fiancee.
(c) A friend of Dahlia.
(d) A writer.
5. Why does Bertie need courage to face Jeeves in Chapter 1?
(a) Because Bertie started to wear tennis shoes all day.
(b) Because Bertie intends to fire Jeeves.
(c) Because Bertie made a mess of the flat.
(d) Because Bertie has grown a moustache.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
2. What is Stilton's standard greeting?
3. How did Dahlia acquire her booming voice?
4. What does Bertie ask Florence use to lower him out of the window?
5. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)