|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does Bertie do after breakfast?
(a) Catches up on his correspondence.
(b) Takes a nap.
(c) Reads a book.
(d) Goes to the Drone's Club.
2. What part of Bertie does Florence say Stilton intends to break in five places?
(a) His legs.
(b) His rib cage.
(c) His spine.
(d) His neck.
3. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
(a) The dues paid by the members.
(b) The activities of the members' masters.
(c) Recipes and tips for household chores.
(d) Funny anecdotes.
4. What is Lord Sidcup well informed about?
5. What does Bertie notice is open at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) The safe.
(b) A second-floor window.
(c) All of the drawers and cupboards in Dahlia's room.
(d) The front door.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Percy feel about Bertie in Chapter 9?
2. What horrors does L.G. Trotter lament about in Chapter 20?
3. How is Morehead described in Chapter 9?
4. What does Bertie's uncle notice about Dahloa in Chapter 11?
5. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)