|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Stilton break off his engagement?
(a) Stilton found out that Florence was at the night club.
(b) Stilton is fed up with Florence trying to change him.
(c) Stilton found out Florence loves Bertie.
(d) Stilton has found a new love.
2. What offer does Mr. Trotter reject in Chapter 19?
(a) Jeeves' offer to make him a drink.
(b) An offer of knighthood.
(c) An offer to run an office in America.
(d) Dahlia's offer to sell the newspaper for a lower price.
3. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
(a) Bertie must spend two days in jail.
(b) Bertie must apologize to the police.
(c) Bertie must do service at an old age home.
(d) Bertie must pay a fine.
4. What is the name of Aunt Agatha's son?
5. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
(a) A writer.
(b) A stage actress.
(c) Bertie's former fiancee.
(d) A friend of Dahlia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dahlia blame Mrs. Trotter for?
2. Where does Stilton chase Bertie in Chapter 17?
3. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
4. Where does Bertie find his uncle in Chapter 11?
5. What is Lord Sidcup well informed about?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)