|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
(a) Bertie must apologize to the police.
(b) Bertie must pay a fine.
(c) Bertie must spend two days in jail.
(d) Bertie must do service at an old age home.
2. What do the men drink after dinner in Chapter 11?
(d) Red wine.
3. How is Morehead described in Chapter 9?
(a) As an up-and-coming author.
(b) As an award-winning author.
(c) As an unknown author.
(d) As a high-priced author.
4. What does Bertie joke Jeeves will have to do when he returns home in Chapter 6?
(a) Fix drinks for some police officers.
(b) Act as a butler at the old age home.
(c) Live in a jail cell with Bertie.
(d) Enter the details of Bertie's evening in the club book.
5. What does L.G. Trotter claim is giving him health problems in Chapter 20?
(a) French food.
(b) The pressures of doing business.
(c) The country air.
(d) His wife's nagging.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dahlia's husband's name?
2. Who does Jeeves suggest blackmailing in Chapter 19?
3. What is Lord Sidcup well informed about?
4. How does Daphne recognize Stilton?
5. What is Brinkley?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)