|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wishes to speak to Dahlia in Chapter 16?
(a) Mr. Trotter.
(c) Mrs. Trotter.
2. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
(a) Bertie's former fiancee.
(b) A writer.
(c) A stage actress.
(d) A friend of Dahlia.
3. How did Dahlia acquire her booming voice?
(a) From years of hunting.
(b) From working in music halls.
(c) From living in a huge house.
(d) From being hard of hearing.
4. What activity does Stilton engage in?
(c) Horse racing.
5. What does Dahlia tend to do when in a crisis?
(b) Throw things.
(c) Put blame on her servants.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stilton act toward Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20?
2. What does L.G. Trotter claim is giving him health problems in Chapter 20?
3. What state is Bertie in as he dresses for dinner in Chapter 11?
4. What does Bertie notice is open at the end of Chapter 17?
5. How is Morehead described in Chapter 9?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)