|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie imagine at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) Being questioned by the police.
(b) Being disowned by his family.
(c) Having to marry Florence.
(d) Jeeves being thrown in jail.
2. What does Spode believe happened to him in Chapter 18?
(a) He had vertigo.
(b) He fainted from the heat.
(c) He was knocked on the head.
(d) He was drugged.
3. What does Dahlia tend to do when in a crisis?
(a) Put blame on her servants.
(d) Throw things.
4. How does Florence feel about her engagement being called-off?
5. Who does Dahlia kick out of the room in Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
2. What state is Bertie in as he dresses for dinner in Chapter 11?
3. What does Mrs. Trotter ask Dahlia to give her if she wants the newspaper sale to go through.
4. What does Daphne say she hates in Chapter 17?
5. In Chapter 6, what does Bertie do after breakfast?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)