|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dahlia kick out of the room in Chapter 16?
2. What finally persuades Bertie to go to Brinkley?
(a) The skills of Dahlia's chef.
(b) The promise that Florence will be there.
(c) That Dahlia has the latest book by Bertie's favorite author.
(d) The promise that Stilton will not be there.
3. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
(a) The High Street magistrate.
(b) The Holly Street magistrate.
(c) The Vaultridge Street magistrate.
(d) The Vintage Street magistrate.
4. How does Bertie refer to Jeeves in Chapter 19?
(a) As feudal.
(b) As fancy.
(c) As fortunate.
(d) As fussy.
5. How is Daphne Dolores Morehead described?
(a) As stern-looking.
(b) As cherubic.
(c) As assertive.
(d) As beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose husband does Mrs. Trotter say has been knighted?
2. Where does Bertie find his uncle in Chapter 11?
3. What does Dahlia tend to do when in a crisis?
4. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
5. In Chapter 8, what does Aunt Dahlia report about Percy?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)