|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Dahlia and Bertie about the robbery in Chapter 19?
2. Where does Stilton chase Bertie in Chapter 17?
(a) Up and down the stairs.
(b) In the garden.
(c) Around the dining table.
(d) Around the couch.
3. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
(a) The Drone's Club.
(b) The Lion's Roar.
(c) The Anglers' Rest.
(d) The Mottled Oyster.
4. What does Mrs. Trotter ask Dahlia to give her if she wants the newspaper sale to go through.
(a) An investment for Percy's play.
(b) Her chef, Anatole.
(c) Her pearl necklace.
(d) Her painting by John Constable.
5. What did Aunt Dahlia do to Spode in Chapter 18?
(a) Kicked him out of the house.
(b) Planted the stolen necklace in his pocket.
(c) Slipped a sedative in his drink.
(d) Knocked him unconscious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie notice is open at the end of Chapter 17?
2. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
3. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
4. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
5. What does Bertie's uncle notice about Dahloa in Chapter 11?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)