|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Stilton want to hurt Bertie anymore in Chapter 20?
(a) Stilton is back together with Florence.
(b) Stilton is happy to be free from Florence.
(c) Stilton has been paid a bribe by Jeeves.
(d) Stilton feels sorry for Bertie.
2. In Chapter 8, what does Aunt Dahlia report about Percy?
(a) That he has been arrested.
(b) That he is bankrupt.
(c) That he is ill.
(d) That he is heartbroken.
3. What is Percy's mood like in Chapter 10?
4. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
(a) The Lion's Roar.
(b) The Anglers' Rest.
(c) The Mottled Oyster.
(d) The Drone's Club.
5. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
(a) The Vintage Street magistrate.
(b) The Vaultridge Street magistrate.
(c) The High Street magistrate.
(d) The Holly Street magistrate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Stilton refused Florence's request in Chapter 4?
2. How does Stilton act toward Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20?
3. Who does Jeeves report is waiting to see Bertie at the end of Chapter 10?
4. How is Morehead described in Chapter 9?
5. How does Daphne recognize Stilton?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)