|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Trotter ask Dahlia to give her if she wants the newspaper sale to go through.
(a) Her pearl necklace.
(b) Her painting by John Constable.
(c) Her chef, Anatole.
(d) An investment for Percy's play.
2. Where does Florence ask Bertie to take her?
(a) A music hall.
(b) A nightclub.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A polo match.
3. What is Stilton given to drink in Chapter 7?
(a) A cup of tea.
(b) A glass of water.
(c) A cup of coffee.
(d) A Jeeves' special.
4. In Chapter 4, what does Stilton say Florence asked him to do?
(a) Invest in Percy's play.
(b) Make friends with Bertie.
(c) Grow a moustache.
(d) Drop out of the darts competition.
5. Why doesn't Bertie want to go to Brinkley?
(a) He is afraid he will run into Stilton.
(b) There is very little to do at Brinkley.
(c) He doesn't want to see Percy after refusing him the loan.
(d) Dahlia's husband always gives Bertie a rough time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Bertie does Florence say Stilton intends to break in five places?
2. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
3. Why does Florence want Bertie to take her out in Chapter 4?
4. What does L.G. Trotter claim is giving him health problems in Chapter 20?
5. What does Dahlia hand Percy to give to Florence in Chapter 9?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)