|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink does Bertie ask Jeeves to make in Chapter 11?
(a) A vodka and orange juice.
(b) A gin and tonic.
(c) A hot scotch and lemon.
(d) A whisky and soda.
2. Why did Stilton break off his engagement?
(a) Stilton is fed up with Florence trying to change him.
(b) Stilton found out Florence loves Bertie.
(c) Stilton found out that Florence was at the night club.
(d) Stilton has found a new love.
3. What is Lord Sidcup well informed about?
4. What does Percy do in Chapter 10?
(a) Telephones Stilton.
(b) Performs scenes from his play.
(c) Sulks in his bed.
(d) Recites poetry.
5. What does Bertie's uncle notice about Dahloa in Chapter 11?
(a) She is running out of money.
(b) She is acting strangely.
(c) She has been crying.
(d) She looks faint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie do to get arrested in Chapter 5?
2. What is the name of Aunt Agatha's son?
3. Who does Jeeves report is waiting to see Bertie at the end of Chapter 10?
4. What activity does Stilton engage in?
5. What does Bertie imagine at the beginning of Chapter 19?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)