|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Stilton and Florence reconcile in Chapter 6?
(a) Stilton apologized for his behavior.
(b) Stilton agreed to grow a moustache.
(c) Stilton promised to be nice to Florence's friends.
(d) Stilton gave her a diamond necklace.
2. What does Dahlia drop in Chapter 20?
(a) A coffee tray.
(b) A book.
(c) A jewelry box.
(d) A hat.
3. Who wishes to speak to Dahlia in Chapter 16?
(b) Mr. Trotter.
(c) Mrs. Trotter.
4. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
(a) Break Bertie's arm.
(b) Break Bertie's leg.
(c) Break Bertie's neck.
(d) Break Bertie's back.
5. How does the magistrate know Stilton?
(a) The magistrate is Stilton's grandfather.
(b) The magistrate is Stilton's uncle.
(c) The magistrate is Stilton's father.
(d) The magistrate is Stilton's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
2. What does Bertie receive from his aunt in Chapter 8?
3. What offer does Mr. Trotter reject in Chapter 19?
4. What part of Bertie does Florence say Stilton intends to break in five places?
5. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)