|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lord Sidcup well informed about?
2. What does Bertie's uncle say about the Trotters?
(a) That he despises them.
(b) That he is entertained by them.
(c) That he doesn't understand a word they say.
(d) That he admires them.
3. How is Daphne Dolores Morehead described?
(a) As cherubic.
(b) As assertive.
(c) As beautiful.
(d) As stern-looking.
4. Who does Stilton blame for Bertie's moustache?
5. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
(a) That she still loves Stilton.
(b) That she loves Bertie.
(c) That she secretly writes mystery novels.
(d) That she likes moustaches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dahlia send from the dining room after dinner in Chapter 11?
2. What drink does Bertie ask Jeeves to make in Chapter 11?
3. Why did Stilton break off his engagement?
4. In Chapter 6, what does Bertie do after breakfast?
5. Who wishes to speak to Dahlia in Chapter 16?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)