|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence call Bertie in Chapter 5?
2. What offer does Mr. Trotter reject in Chapter 19?
(a) An offer of knighthood.
(b) Dahlia's offer to sell the newspaper for a lower price.
(c) An offer to run an office in America.
(d) Jeeves' offer to make him a drink.
3. Who does Jeeves suggest blackmailing in Chapter 19?
(a) Mr. Trotter.
4. Why is Dahlia distraught in Chapter 16?
(a) Her misdeed has been discovered by her husband.
(b) She has not been able to blackmail Spode.
(c) She found out Bertie refuses to marry Florence.
(d) Mr.Trotter is ill.
5. What does Bertie notice is open at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) All of the drawers and cupboards in Dahlia's room.
(b) The safe.
(c) A second-floor window.
(d) The front door.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stilton act toward Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20?
2. What activity does Stilton engage in?
3. Where does Stilton chase Bertie in Chapter 17?
4. How is Morehead described in Chapter 9?
5. Who tells Dahlia and Bertie about the robbery in Chapter 19?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)