|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of book does Bertie want to go to bed to read in Chapter 4?
(a) A ghost story.
(b) An adventure story.
(c) A romance.
(d) A mystery.
2. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
(a) Bertie's former fiancee.
(b) A stage actress.
(c) A writer.
(d) A friend of Dahlia.
3. What does Percy do in Chapter 10?
(a) Telephones Stilton.
(b) Sulks in his bed.
(c) Performs scenes from his play.
(d) Recites poetry.
4. What does Dahlia blame Mrs. Trotter for?
(a) Preventing Dahlia's husband from receiving knighthood.
(b) Upsetting Percy.
(c) Delaying the sale of Dahlia's asset.
(d) Ruining her dinner party the previous evening.
5. What part of Bertie does Florence say Stilton intends to break in five places?
(a) His neck.
(b) His spine.
(c) His rib cage.
(d) His legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stilton act toward Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20?
2. What does Bertie's uncle say about the Trotters?
3. What does Daphne say she hates in Chapter 17?
4. What finally persuades Bertie to go to Brinkley?
5. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)