|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which magistrate is Bertie taken before in Chapter 6?
(a) The Vintage Street magistrate.
(b) The Holly Street magistrate.
(c) The High Street magistrate.
(d) The Vaultridge Street magistrate.
2. What state is Bertie in as he dresses for dinner in Chapter 11?
3. What does Florence call Bertie in Chapter 5?
4. How does Florence feel about her engagement being called-off?
5. Who telephones Bertie in Chapter 6?
(b) Aunt Agatha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Bertie uncomfortable at dinner in Chapter 11?
2. How does Bertie refer to Jeeves in Chapter 19?
3. In Chapter 8, what does Aunt Dahlia report about Percy?
4. What does Dahlia hand Percy to give to Florence in Chapter 9?
5. Who does Dahlia kick out of the room in Chapter 16?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)