|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jeeves report is waiting to see Bertie at the end of Chapter 10?
2. What does Percy do in Chapter 10?
(a) Telephones Stilton.
(b) Recites poetry.
(c) Sulks in his bed.
(d) Performs scenes from his play.
3. What do the men drink after dinner in Chapter 11?
(a) Red wine.
4. What did Aunt Dahlia do to Spode in Chapter 18?
(a) Knocked him unconscious.
(b) Slipped a sedative in his drink.
(c) Kicked him out of the house.
(d) Planted the stolen necklace in his pocket.
5. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
(a) Because he is too lazy to shave.
(b) To appeal to Florence.
(c) To disguise himself.
(d) To look fashionable.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stilton act toward Bertie at breakfast in Chapter 20?
2. What part of Bertie does Florence say Stilton intends to break in five places?
3. What does Dahlia drop in Chapter 20?
4. What does Dahlia blame Mrs. Trotter for?
5. Who interrupts the chase between Bertie and Stilton in Chapter 17?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)