|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Bertie ask Jeeves for in Chapter 16?
(a) A cosh.
(b) A pocket knife.
(c) A cricket bat.
(d) A pistol.
2. Why is Dahlia distraught in Chapter 16?
(a) She found out Bertie refuses to marry Florence.
(b) She has not been able to blackmail Spode.
(c) Her misdeed has been discovered by her husband.
(d) Mr.Trotter is ill.
3. What is Brinkley?
(a) Aunt Dahlia's estate.
(b) Stilton's family estate.
(c) The Trotters' estate.
(d) Florence's dog.
4. What does Dahlia hand Percy to give to Florence in Chapter 9?
(a) A telegram.
(b) A brithday card.
(c) A bouquet of wildflowers.
(d) A party invitation.
5. What state is Bertie in as he dresses for dinner in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Florence feel about her engagement being called-off?
2. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
3. What does Florence call Bertie in Chapter 5?
4. Where do Stilton and Morehead plan to take a trip?
5. What is Bertie unable to get Florence to admit in Chapter 5?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)