|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink does Bertie ask Jeeves to make in Chapter 11?
(a) A whisky and soda.
(b) A gin and tonic.
(c) A vodka and orange juice.
(d) A hot scotch and lemon.
2. What does Bertie talk about with L.G. Totter in Chapter 18?
3. What writing has Bertie done in the past?
(a) Articles for his Aunt's newspaper.
(b) A play Percy produced.
(c) A humorous novella.
(d) Articles for his university's magazine.
4. How does Florence feel about her engagement being called-off?
5. What is Dahlia's husband's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie do to get arrested in Chapter 5?
2. How does Florence react when the police arrive in Chapter 5?
3. How did Dahlia acquire her booming voice?
4. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
5. In Chapter 8, what does Aunt Dahlia report about Percy?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)