|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The women describe Zophar, Eliphaz, and Bildad as people who feed on what?
2. Who declares that J.B. has done exactly as he hoped he would, and has affirmed his faith in God?
3. Scene 7 echoes the scene in the biblical story of Job, in which God points out that Job has done exactly as he _______.
4. Sarah doesn't believe J.B. that her children must have had some sin to be punished. She believes her children are what?
5. After Zuss and Nickles put on their masks in Scene 7, what is the name of the character who urges God to destroy J.B.'s body?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Using specific examples to support your answer, answer the following question: What is the argument and circumstances that cause Zuss to lose his temper? What does Zuss' loss of temper have to do with Nickles' loss of temper?
Essay Topic 2
In this play, what is the relationship between faith and fear? Cite specific examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Who are the Three Comforters and what viewpoints do they represent? Support your answer with specific examples from the play.
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)