|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Zuss and Nickles are able to put their masks on again in Scene 7, they become what?
2. After Zuss and Nickles put on their masks in Scene 7, what is the name of the character who speaks of Job's integrity?
3. Who declares that J.B. has done exactly as he hoped he would, and has affirmed his faith in God?
4. Bildad says that justice will come when?
5. Why does Nickles think that J.B. will not take his life back?
Essay Topic 1
Does Nickles find humans more worthy of admiration than God? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Zuss and Nickles' positions on God, suffering, and faith. Cite specific examples to support your answers.
Essay Topic 3
Using specific examples to support your answer, answer the following question: What is the argument and circumstances that cause Zuss to lose his temper? What does Zuss' loss of temper have to do with Nickles' loss of temper?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)