|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The women, in Scene 8, believe that the skin represents what?
2. When Zuss and Nickles are able to put their masks on again in Scene 7, they become what?
3. What does Nickles hear before he leaves J.B.?
4. Zophar says that without guilt there can be no what?
5. After Zuss and Nickles put on their masks in Scene 7, what is the name of the character who speaks of Job's integrity?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Does Nickles find humans more worthy of admiration than God? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
In this play, what is the relationship between faith and fear? Cite specific examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What is the role of light and stars in the play? What do they symbolize? Cite examples to support your answer.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)