|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does J.B. apologize to Zophar, Eliphaz, and Bildad?
2. Nickles says that God has won the way he always wins, and searches for what?
3. When J.B. is lying on the broken down table, what is he wearing?
4. After J.B. calms God down, what does he do?
5. One of the women watching J.B. says that she has had a dream about the queen of what country?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who are the Three Comforters and what viewpoints do they represent? Support your answer with specific examples from the play.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Zuss and Nickles' positions on God, suffering, and faith. Cite specific examples to support your answers.
Essay Topic 3
What is the importance, or the symbolism, of having the play set in a circus tent? Support your answer with examples from the book.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)