|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. J.B. says that unless there is guilt, what has no meaning?
2. J.B. doesn't believe that God will give him everything back, but then he notices what?
3. What does Nickles hear before he leaves J.B.?
4. After seeing J.B.'s body covered in blisters and everything that has happened, Sarah calls God what?
5. Nickles and Zuss both lose what at the beginning of Scene 10?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Sarah leave J.B.? What does her departure represent? Cite specific examples from the play to support your answers.
Essay Topic 2
Does Nickles find humans more worthy of admiration than God? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Using specific examples to support your answer, answer the following question: What is the argument and circumstances that cause Zuss to lose his temper? What does Zuss' loss of temper have to do with Nickles' loss of temper?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)