|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Zuss and Nickles put on their masks at the end of Scene 7, what is the emotion they feel towards the expanse of God and the depth of his knowledge?
2. Eliphaz says that guilt is what?
3. Nickles complains that God has done what, tumbling a whole city down to blister one man's skin with agony?
4. Zophar says that without guilt there can be no what?
5. The women describe Zophar, Eliphaz, and Bildad as people who feed on what?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In this play, what is the relationship between faith and fear? Cite specific examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from the play to support your answer, explain what the allegory is that this play presents.
Essay Topic 3
Using specific examples to support your answer, answer the following question: What is the argument and circumstances that cause Zuss to lose his temper? What does Zuss' loss of temper have to do with Nickles' loss of temper?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)