|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After J.B. realizes that Sarah is gone, he cries out for God to do what?
2. Zophar says that mankind has no what because they are born in sin?
3. Why does Zuss call for the lights in Scene 10?
4. Zuss says he's sick to death of the whole business and looks for the belt with what on it?
5. Eliphaz says that choices are from where?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the role of light and stars in the play? What do they symbolize? Cite examples to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from the book, compare and contrast J.B. and Sarah's beliefs about God.
Essay Topic 3
In this play, what is the relationship between faith and fear? Cite specific examples from the play to support your answer.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)