|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells J.B. that God will give him everything back?
2. Bildad says that justice will come when?
(a) When it comes.
(b) At the end of the earth.
(c) At the end of time.
(d) In the lifetime of one man.
3. Eliphaz says that choices are from where?
(a) The conscious.
(b) The subconscious.
(c) Primal instincts.
(d) Societal knowledge.
4. When Zuss and Nickles put on their masks at the end of Scene 7, what is the emotion they feel towards the expanse of God and the depth of his knowledge?
5. The women, in Scene 8, believe that the skin represents what?
(a) What we can observe.
(b) What we can see.
(c) What we know.
(d) What we can feel.
Short Answer Questions
1. When God doesn't respond to Nickles' call at the end of Scene 8, he suggests that someone needs to appear. Who is it?
2. Zophar, Eliphaz, and Bildad offer what type of answer to J.B.'s question about what he has done?
3. Zophar says that without guilt there can be no what?
4. Nickles equates God's will not with _______, but with being ruled and submission.
5. After J.B. realizes that Sarah is gone, he cries out for God to do what?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)