|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who declares that J.B. has done exactly as he hoped he would, and has affirmed his faith in God?
2. Who says, "His will, our peace?"
3. Nickles equates God's will not with _______, but with being ruled and submission.
4. Now that he is covered in blisters and everything is taken from him, J.B. prays to God for what?
5. When Nickles goes to J.B., how does he describe himself?
(b) A doctor.
(c) Professional counsel.
Short Answer Questions
1. After J.B. realizes that Sarah is gone, he cries out for God to do what?
2. The women describe Zophar, Eliphaz, and Bildad as people who feed on what?
3. The women, in Scene 8, believe that the skin represents what?
4. After J.B. calms God down, what does he do?
5. Right before the Distant Voice quotes God's lines from the Bible, what problem is Nickles having with his mask?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)