Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When J.B. is lying on the broken down table, what is he wearing?
(a) A suit.
(c) A towel.
2. What does Zophar wear?
(a) A stole.
(b) A clerical collar.
(c) A robe.
(d) A bishop's mitre.
3. Why does J.B. apologize to Zophar, Eliphaz, and Bildad?
(a) For not having a place for them to sit.
(b) For not having anything to offer them.
(c) For his faith.
(d) For how he looks.
4. Who declares that J.B. has done exactly as he hoped he would, and has affirmed his faith in God?
5. J.B. doesn't believe that God will give him everything back, but then he notices what?
(a) A briefcase full of money.
(b) Sarah around the corner.
(c) The sores on his arms are healed.
(d) His house is standing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sarah leave J.B.?
2. At the end of Scene 9, what does J.B. accept?
3. Nickles complains that God has done what, tumbling a whole city down to blister one man's skin with agony?
4. How many aspects of human existence is this play an allegory about?
5. The quote, "His will, our peace," comes from what book?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)