|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When God doesn't respond to Nickles' call at the end of Scene 8, he suggests that someone needs to appear. Who is it?
(a) The Three Comforters.
(b) The Comforters.
(c) The Deserving Comforters.
(d) The Four Comforters.
2. Nickles says that God has won the way he always wins, and searches for what?
(a) His popcorn.
(b) His soda.
(c) His clothing.
(d) His script.
3. Nickles and Zuss both lose what at the beginning of Scene 10?
(a) Their tempers.
(b) Their masks.
(c) Their ideas.
(d) Their roles.
4. J.B. says he's tired of what when Nickles argues with him about the end?
5. Bildad says that justice will come when?
(a) When it comes.
(b) At the end of the earth.
(c) At the end of time.
(d) In the lifetime of one man.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Zuss and Nickles are able to put their masks on again in Scene 7, they become what?
2. The quote, "His will, our peace," comes from what book?
3. The women, in Scene 8, believe that the skin represents what?
4. Nickles climbs up the ladder at the end of Scene 8 and calls God by his name in what language?
5. Zuss is angry that after being shown all of God's glory J.B. simply what?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)