|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After J.B. calms God down, what does he do?
(a) Forgave Nickles.
(b) Forgave God.
(c) Forgave Sarah.
(d) Forgave himself.
2. Bildad says that justice will come when?
(a) In the lifetime of one man.
(b) At the end of the earth.
(c) When it comes.
(d) At the end of time.
3. Nickles says that God has won the way he always wins, and searches for what?
(a) His script.
(b) His popcorn.
(c) His soda.
(d) His clothing.
4. Sarah doesn't believe J.B. that her children must have had some sin to be punished. She believes her children are what?
(a) Innocent bystanders.
(b) Innocent children.
(c) Innocent victims.
(d) Innocent actors.
5. Eliphaz says that choices are from where?
(a) Primal instincts.
(b) Societal knowledge.
(c) The conscious.
(d) The subconscious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Zophar says that mankind has no what because they are born in sin?
2. J.B. doesn't believe that God will give him everything back, but then he notices what?
3. Why does Zuss condemn J.B. at the beginning of Scene 10?
4. Now that he is covered in blisters and everything is taken from him, J.B. prays to God for what?
5. Scene 7 echoes the scene in the biblical story of Job, in which God points out that Job has done exactly as he _______.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)