|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scene 7 echoes the scene in the biblical story of Job, in which God points out that Job has done exactly as he _______.
2. Nickles says that God has won the way he always wins, and searches for what?
(a) His script.
(b) His popcorn.
(c) His clothing.
(d) His soda.
3. Why does Zuss call for the lights in Scene 10?
(a) The story is over.
(b) The epilogue has to begin.
(c) The story's not over.
(d) Another play has to start.
4. The quote, "His will, our peace" comes from what author?
(c) Saint Peter.
5. Why does Sarah leave J.B.?
(a) Because he believes her to be guilty of sin.
(b) Because he is covered with sores.
(c) Because he continues in his beliefs.
(d) Because he reminds her of the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the women watching J.B. says that she has had a dream about the queen of what country?
2. What does Nickles hear before he leaves J.B.?
3. What does Bildad wear?
4. Nickles climbs up the ladder at the end of Scene 8 and calls God by what name?
5. When Nickles goes to J.B., how does he describe himself?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)