|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Nickles goes to J.B., how does he describe himself?
(a) Professional counsel.
(b) A doctor.
2. Scene 7 echoes the scene in the biblical story of Job, in which God points out that Job has done exactly as he _______.
3. After J.B. calms God down, what does he do?
(a) Forgave himself.
(b) Forgave Nickles.
(c) Forgave Sarah.
(d) Forgave God.
4. Zophar says that without guilt there can be no what?
5. Sarah doesn't believe J.B. that her children must have had some sin to be punished. She believes her children are what?
(a) Innocent bystanders.
(b) Innocent victims.
(c) Innocent children.
(d) Innocent actors.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Scene 9, what does J.B. accept?
2. Nickles says that the show of power with the Distant Voice and the wind means what to a man who has lost everything?
3. When J.B. and Sarah both pray for sleep, the women recall the death of Sarah and J.B.'s children and wonder whether Sarah will do what?
4. The Distant Voice asks J.B. why he thinks he is worthy to confront and _______ the creator of the universe.
5. One of the women watching J.B. says that she has had a dream about the queen of what country?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)