|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Zuss call for the lights in Scene 10?
(a) Another play has to start.
(b) The story's not over.
(c) The story is over.
(d) The epilogue has to begin.
2. The four women and young girl who appear function as what type of character that is often seen in Ancient Greek theater?
(a) A chorus.
(b) A narrator.
(c) An observer.
(d) A side-actor.
3. Nickles and Zuss both lose what at the beginning of Scene 10?
(a) Their masks.
(b) Their ideas.
(c) Their roles.
(d) Their tempers.
4. J.B. says he's tired of what when Nickles argues with him about the end?
5. Nickles climbs up the ladder at the end of Scene 8 and calls God by what name?
Short Answer Questions
1. J.B., even though he is covered with sores, says that God only punishes if he has what?
2. After Zuss calls for the lights in Scene 10, what does Nickles complain about?
3. Zuss is angry that after being shown all of God's glory J.B. simply what?
4. Why does Sarah leave J.B.?
5. What makes Zuss and Nickles able to put on their masks again?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)