|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nickles climbs up the ladder at the end of Scene 8 and calls God by his name in what language?
2. The quote, "His will, our peace," comes from what book?
(a) The Letters to the Romans.
(b) The Confessions.
(c) The Divine Mystery.
(d) The Inferno.
3. When Nickles asks J.B. if he knows what happens at the end, J.B. says what?
(a) That there is no end.
(b) That he doesn't know anything.
(c) That only God knows everything.
(d) That this is a new beginning.
4. What does Bildad wear?
(a) A leather windbreaker.
(b) An Italian suit.
(c) A pilot's jacket.
(d) A tuxedo.
5. J.B. says he's tired of what when Nickles argues with him about the end?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Zuss and Nickles put on their masks at the end of Scene 7, what is the emotion they feel towards the expanse of God and the depth of his knowledge?
2. The Distant Voice asks J.B. why he thinks he is worthy to confront and _______ the creator of the universe.
3. What do the women, in Scene 8, sit on around J.B. and Sarah?
4. In Scene 7, who quotes God's lines from the Bible where he asks the devil to consider the perfection of Job's devotion?
5. J.B. and Sarah, now that everything has been taken from them, say that even when they sleep they feel what?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)