|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Zuss says he's sick to death of the whole business and looks for the belt with what on it?
(b) Foam fingers.
2. What do the women, in Scene 8, sit on around J.B. and Sarah?
(c) The ground.
3. Scene 7 echoes the scene in the biblical story of Job, in which God points out that Job has done exactly as he _______.
4. Zophar, Eliphaz, and Bildad offer what type of answer to J.B.'s question about what he has done?
5. In Scene 9, the Distant Voice speaks, accompanied by what?
(b) Rushing wind.
(c) An angelic chorus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zophar wear?
2. Who declares that J.B. has done exactly as he hoped he would, and has affirmed his faith in God?
3. The Distant Voice asks J.B. why he thinks he is worthy to confront and _______ the creator of the universe.
4. J.B. shouts that he will not listen to Eliphaz's argument and then does what?
5. The women, in Scene 8, believe that the heart is always what?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)