|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nickles and Zuss both lose what at the beginning of Scene 10?
(a) Their masks.
(b) Their roles.
(c) Their tempers.
(d) Their ideas.
2. J.B. shouts that he will not listen to Eliphaz's argument and then does what?
(a) Covers his ears.
(c) Covers his eyes.
(d) Gets on his knees.
3. The quote, "His will, our peace," comes from what book?
(a) The Divine Mystery.
(b) The Confessions.
(c) The Letters to the Romans.
(d) The Inferno.
4. When J.B. and Sarah both pray for sleep, the women recall the death of Sarah and J.B.'s children and wonder whether Sarah will do what?
(a) Love J.B.
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Die in an accident.
(d) Leave J.B.
5. When J.B. is lying on the broken down table, what is he wearing?
(a) A suit.
(d) A towel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Zophar says that without guilt there can be no what?
2. The Distant Voice asks J.B. why he thinks he is worthy to confront and _______ the creator of the universe.
3. At the beginning of Scene 10, Nickles calls Zuss what?
4. J.B., even though he is covered with sores, says that God only punishes if he has what?
5. Bildad jeers at J.B.'s claim to what?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)