|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The women describe Zophar, Eliphaz, and Bildad as people who feed on what?
(a) The sorrows of others.
(b) The luck of others.
(c) The misery of others.
(d) The misfortunes of others.
2. Why does Nickles think that J.B. will not take his life back?
(a) Because that's not the way it works for him.
(b) Because he doesn't think he deserves it.
(c) Because he doesn't want to suffer again.
(d) Because he doesn't want his life back.
3. Nickles climbs up the ladder at the end of Scene 8 and calls God by his name in what language?
4. Who says, "His will, our peace?"
5. One of the women watching J.B. says that she has had a dream about the queen of what country?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 9, the Distant Voice speaks, accompanied by what?
2. Zophar, Eliphaz, and Bildad offer what type of answer to J.B.'s question about what he has done?
3. When J.B. is lying on the broken down table, what is he wearing?
4. Nickles equates God's will not with _______, but with being ruled and submission.
5. J.B., even though he is covered with sores, says that God only punishes if he has what?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)