|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The women, in Scene 8, believe that the heart is always what?
(a) A mystery.
(c) A sign.
2. J.B. says that unless there is guilt, what has no meaning?
(d) The world.
3. After J.B. realizes that Sarah is gone, he cries out for God to do what?
(a) Comfort him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Bring Sarah back.
(d) Show him his guilt.
4. J.B. and Sarah, now that everything has been taken from them, say that even when they sleep they feel what?
(a) Deep sorrow.
(b) Eyes upon them.
(c) Desire to be better people.
(d) Pain and suffering.
5. The women describe Zophar, Eliphaz, and Bildad as people who feed on what?
(a) The misery of others.
(b) The sorrows of others.
(c) The luck of others.
(d) The misfortunes of others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eliphaz says that choices are from where?
2. In Scene 7, who quotes God's lines from the Bible where he asks the devil to consider the perfection of Job's devotion?
3. The quote, "His will, our peace" comes from what author?
4. In Scene 9, the Distant Voice speaks, accompanied by what?
5. Who says, "His will, our peace?"
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)