|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Zuss and Nickles put on their masks at the end of Scene 7, what is the emotion they feel towards the expanse of God and the depth of his knowledge?
2. Nickles and Zuss both lose what at the beginning of Scene 10?
(a) Their roles.
(b) Their ideas.
(c) Their masks.
(d) Their tempers.
3. Zophar says that mankind has no what because they are born in sin?
4. What do the women, in Scene 8, sit on around J.B. and Sarah?
(c) The ground.
5. Sarah doesn't believe J.B. that her children must have had some sin to be punished. She believes her children are what?
(a) Innocent actors.
(b) Innocent victims.
(c) Innocent children.
(d) Innocent bystanders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bildad wear?
2. After J.B. calms God down, what does he do?
3. The quote, "His will, our peace" comes from what author?
4. J.B. says that unless there is guilt, what has no meaning?
5. The women, in Scene 8, believe that the skin represents what?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)