|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Zuss call for the lights in Scene 10?
(a) The epilogue has to begin.
(b) Another play has to start.
(c) The story's not over.
(d) The story is over.
2. At the beginning of Scene 10, Nickles calls Zuss what?
3. After arguing about the value of suffering, what does Nickles challenge Zuss to do?
(a) Change his point of view.
(b) See things from the other side.
(c) Convince Sarah of his point of view.
(d) Put on his mask.
4. J.B. shouts that he will not listen to Eliphaz's argument and then does what?
(a) Covers his ears.
(b) Covers his eyes.
(c) Gets on his knees.
5. Eliphaz says that guilt is what?
(a) A mockery.
(b) An emotion.
(c) An illusion.
(d) A joke.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nickles characterize Sarah and J.B.s experiences in the play, thus far?
2. Zuss says he's sick to death of the whole business and looks for the belt with what on it?
3. What does Eliphaz wear?
4. Zophar, Eliphaz, and Bildad offer what type of answer to J.B.'s question about what he has done?
5. Who declares that J.B. has done exactly as he hoped he would, and has affirmed his faith in God?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)