|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Zuss is angry that after being shown all of God's glory J.B. simply what?
(a) Gave in.
(c) Accepted fate.
2. Why does Zuss condemn J.B. at the beginning of Scene 10?
(a) Because he doesn't have true faith.
(b) Because he wasn't giving in to God at all.
(c) Because he simply won't give up.
(d) Because he's too peaceful.
3. Who says, "His will, our peace?"
4. What does Eliphaz wear?
(a) An intern's jacket.
(c) A long lab coat.
(d) A suit.
5. The quote, "His will, our peace," comes from what book?
(a) The Confessions.
(b) The Letters to the Romans.
(c) The Inferno.
(d) The Divine Mystery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who urges J.B. to take the new life that is being offered to him?
2. In Scene 9, the Distant Voice speaks, accompanied by what?
3. Zophar says that without guilt there can be no what?
4. In Scene 7, who quotes God's lines from the Bible where he asks the devil to consider the perfection of Job's devotion?
5. Sarah doesn't believe J.B. that her children must have had some sin to be punished. She believes her children are what?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)