|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After seeing J.B.'s body covered in blisters and everything that has happened, Sarah calls God what?
(b) The enemy.
2. Why does Sarah leave J.B.?
(a) Because he reminds her of the children.
(b) Because he is covered with sores.
(c) Because he continues in his beliefs.
(d) Because he believes her to be guilty of sin.
3. At the end of Scene 9, what does J.B. accept?
(b) God's judgment.
(c) That he is a sinner.
4. One of the women watching J.B. says that she has had a dream about the queen of what country?
5. Why does Zuss call for the lights in Scene 10?
(a) Another play has to start.
(b) The story's not over.
(c) The epilogue has to begin.
(d) The story is over.
Short Answer Questions
1. The women describe Zophar, Eliphaz, and Bildad as people who feed on what?
2. After Zuss and Nickles put on their masks in Scene 7, what is the name of the character who speaks of Job's integrity?
3. Zuss is angry that after being shown all of God's glory J.B. simply what?
4. How does Nickles characterize Sarah and J.B.s experiences in the play, thus far?
5. Nickles and Zuss both lose what at the beginning of Scene 10?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)