|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After J.B. calms God down, what does he do?
(a) Forgave Sarah.
(b) Forgave himself.
(c) Forgave God.
(d) Forgave Nickles.
2. When Nickles asks J.B. if he knows what happens at the end, J.B. says what?
(a) That this is a new beginning.
(b) That only God knows everything.
(c) That he doesn't know anything.
(d) That there is no end.
3. J.B. says that unless there is guilt, what has no meaning?
(c) The world.
4. What does Zophar wear?
(a) A robe.
(b) A bishop's mitre.
(c) A stole.
(d) A clerical collar.
5. Nickles says that the show of power with the Distant Voice and the wind means what to a man who has lost everything?
(c) A lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Zophar, Eliphaz, and Bildad offer what type of answer to J.B.'s question about what he has done?
2. What do the women, in Scene 8, sit on around J.B. and Sarah?
3. How does Nickles characterize Sarah and J.B.s experiences in the play, thus far?
4. Why does J.B. apologize to Zophar, Eliphaz, and Bildad?
5. When J.B. is lying on the broken down table, what is he wearing?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)