|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The women, in Scene 8, believe that the skin represents what?
(a) What we can see.
(b) What we can feel.
(c) What we know.
(d) What we can observe.
2. Sarah doesn't believe J.B. that her children must have had some sin to be punished. She believes her children are what?
(a) Innocent victims.
(b) Innocent actors.
(c) Innocent bystanders.
(d) Innocent children.
3. Zuss is angry that after being shown all of God's glory J.B. simply what?
(b) Accepted fate.
(c) Gave in.
4. Bildad jeers at J.B.'s claim to what?
5. The four women and young girl who appear function as what type of character that is often seen in Ancient Greek theater?
(a) A narrator.
(b) A chorus.
(c) An observer.
(d) A side-actor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Zuss says he's sick to death of the whole business and looks for the belt with what on it?
2. Who urges J.B. to take the new life that is being offered to him?
3. Zophar says that mankind has no what because they are born in sin?
4. Nickles says that God has won the way he always wins, and searches for what?
5. When Zuss and Nickles put on their masks at the end of Scene 7, what is the emotion they feel towards the expanse of God and the depth of his knowledge?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)