|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Zuss and Nickles able to put on their masks again?
(a) They agree to help Sarah.
(b) They agree to finish the story they started.
(c) They agree to stay out of J.B.'s life.
(d) They agree to reverse everything that has happened.
2. After J.B. realizes that Sarah is gone, he cries out for God to do what?
(a) Bring Sarah back.
(b) Comfort him.
(c) Show him his guilt.
(d) Kill him.
3. Nickles and Zuss both lose what at the beginning of Scene 10?
(a) Their ideas.
(b) Their masks.
(c) Their roles.
(d) Their tempers.
4. What does Nickles hear before he leaves J.B.?
(a) A telephone ring.
(b) Someone at the door.
(c) A bell.
(d) Someone in the garage.
5. At the beginning of Scene 10, Nickles calls Zuss what?
Short Answer Questions
1. After J.B. calms God down, what does he do?
2. When Zuss and Nickles put on their masks at the end of Scene 7, what is the emotion they feel towards the expanse of God and the depth of his knowledge?
3. In Scene 7, who quotes God's lines from the Bible where he asks the devil to consider the perfection of Job's devotion?
4. Now that he is covered in blisters and everything is taken from him, J.B. prays to God for what?
5. Nickles climbs up the ladder at the end of Scene 8 and calls God by what name?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)