|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Zuss and Nickles put on their masks in Scene 7, what is the name of the character who speaks of Job's integrity?
(c) Distant Voice.
2. In Scene 7, who quotes God's lines from the Bible where he asks the devil to consider the perfection of Job's devotion?
(a) Distant Voice.
3. The quote, "His will, our peace" comes from what author?
(a) Saint Peter.
4. Zuss is angry that after being shown all of God's glory J.B. simply what?
(a) Accepted fate.
(c) Gave in.
5. Nickles says that God has won the way he always wins, and searches for what?
(a) His clothing.
(b) His script.
(c) His soda.
(d) His popcorn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Right before the Distant Voice quotes God's lines from the Bible, what problem is Nickles having with his mask?
2. Zophar says that mankind has no what because they are born in sin?
3. What does Zophar wear?
4. The four women and young girl who appear function as what type of character that is often seen in Ancient Greek theater?
5. What does Nickles hear before he leaves J.B.?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)