Mid-Book Test (up to Scene 7)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss step onto the stage, who is Mr. Zuss going to play?
d) St. Peter.
2. Who says "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away," after all the children are dead?
3. The quote, "His will, our peace," comes from what book?
a) The Letters to the Romans.
b) The Inferno.
c) The Divine Mystery.
d) The Confessions.
4. How long is J.B.'s grace at the meal in Scene 1?
a) Of moderate length.
c) Long enough.
d) Very brief.
5. This play, and the story of Job, are allegories for what?
This section contains 568 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)