1. Where is the Prologue set?
2. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
3. What does Mr. Zuss sell?
4. What does Mr. Nickles sell?
5. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, describe the stage as what?
6. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, say that the audience is what?
7. When Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss step onto the stage, who is Mr. Zuss going to play?
8. How does Mr. Nickles describe Job's situation?
9. According to Mr. Zuss, why does Job not have a right to question God?
This section contains 4,327 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)