|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Zophar says that without guilt there can be no what?
2. After coming down from their platform, how do Nickles and Zuss return to their platform?
(a) With their feet tied.
(b) With their hands tied.
(c) In handcuffs.
(d) Arm in arm.
3. After J.B. calms God down, what does he do?
(a) Forgave God.
(b) Forgave himself.
(c) Forgave Nickles.
(d) Forgave Sarah.
4. Nickles complains that God has done what, tumbling a whole city down to blister one man's skin with agony?
(a) Gone over the top.
(b) Gone over the deep end.
(c) Been obsessive.
(d) Become vengeful.
5. When J.B. is lying on the broken down table, what is he wearing?
(a) A towel.
(c) A suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Sarah, what is the state of the city?
2. At the beginning of Scene 2, what do Zuss and Nickles remove?
3. When Nickles asks J.B. if he knows what happens at the end, J.B. says what?
4. At the end of Scene 11, what are Sarah and J.B. putting back into order?
5. After Sarah sings her song, the children ask J.B. to do what?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)