|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When God doesn't respond to Nickles' call at the end of Scene 8, he suggests that someone needs to appear. Who is it?
(a) The Three Comforters.
(b) The Four Comforters.
(c) The Deserving Comforters.
(d) The Comforters.
2. Eliphaz says that choices are from where?
(a) Societal knowledge.
(b) The subconscious.
(c) Primal instincts.
(d) The conscious.
3. Why do J.B. and Sarah wait to call the police?
(a) They thought they could find her on their own.
(b) They thought nothing was wrong.
(c) They thought she would simply come home.
(d) They thought she was at a friend's house.
4. Once Nickles and Zuss have their masks on, where do they quote lines from?
(b) The Bible.
(c) History books.
(d) Famous movies.
5. Sarah says that you cannot take God's blessings as a gift, but that God is owed _______ in return.
Short Answer Questions
1. J.B. sings a song that says, "To be, become, and end are all _____."
2. Sarah says that although the lights in the church have gone out, the light from their _____ will be enough.
3. How many meanings does an allegorical story have?
4. Nickles climbs up the ladder at the end of Scene 8 and calls God by his name in what language?
5. Scene 7 echoes the scene in the biblical story of Job, in which God points out that Job has done exactly as he _______.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)