|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many maids wait near the table that J.B. and his family are sitting at?
2. J.B. refers to the regularity of morning and spring to show that God can be what?
(c) Counted upon.
3. What does existentialism say about God?
(a) There is no God.
(b) God indulges in making mankind suffer.
(c) God doesn't make anything happen to mankind.
(d) God makes bad things happen.
4. When Zuss and Nickles are able to put their masks on again in Scene 7, they become what?
(a) Instruments of God's wrath.
(b) Instruments of God's wisdom.
(c) Instruments of the masks.
(d) Instruments of Satan's wrath.
5. What are Zuss and Nickles holding while they watch Sarah and J.B. realize their son is dead?
(b) Their masks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Zuss is angry that after being shown all of God's glory J.B. simply what?
2. J.B. says that God doesn't do _____; He just is.
3. Whose story do Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss portray on the stage?
4. According to Sarah, what is the state of the city?
5. What does Bildad wear?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)