|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the lights fade at the end of Scene 1, what shadows are left on the ceiling of the tent?
(a) The shadows of Mr. Zuss and Mr. Nickles.
(b) The shadows of death and destruction.
(c) The shadows of God and Satan.
(d) The shadows of the God-mask and Satan-mask.
2. Whose story do Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss portray on the stage?
3. Nickles complains that God has done what, tumbling a whole city down to blister one man's skin with agony?
(a) Gone over the top.
(b) Gone over the deep end.
(c) Become vengeful.
(d) Been obsessive.
4. What does Eliphaz wear?
(a) A suit.
(b) A long lab coat.
(c) An intern's jacket.
5. Zuss says that ______ will enable J.B. to see God more clearly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Prologue set?
2. Eliphaz says that guilt is what?
3. J.B. says that unless there is guilt, what has no meaning?
4. Existentialism says that the sum total of existence is what human beings _______.
5. The women, in Scene 8, believe that the heart is always what?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)