|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
(a) A Distant Voice.
(b) An audience member.
(d) Another actor.
2. What word characterizes Zuss' and Nickles' thoughts about J.B.'s acting abilities?
3. When J.B. is lying on the broken down table, what is he wearing?
(a) A towel.
(d) A suit.
4. The final argument between Zuss and Nickles in Scene 7 mirrors an argument they have at the end of what scene?
(a) Scene 2.
(b) Scene 3.
(c) Scene 4.
(d) Scene 5.
5. After Zuss and Nickles put on their masks in Scene 7, what is the name of the character who urges God to destroy J.B.'s body?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Zuss and Nickles put their masks on at the end of Scene 2, what do they recite?
2. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, say that the audience is what?
3. Nickles climbs up the ladder at the end of Scene 8 and calls God by his name in what language?
4. The argument of the play is that the only way to live and transcend suffering is through what?
5. In the Prologue, man is compared to a wingless, sightless insect that does what?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)