|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Allegory is a form of extended ______.
2. The lesson of the allegory that this play represents is that we can face whatever happens with acceptance and grace. Which character represents this viewpoint?
3. When Zuss and Nickles are arguing about the role of suffering in J.B.'s life, they are ______ to the story of Job in the Bible.
4. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
(a) Leave them.
(b) Remove his blessings.
(c) Forget them.
(d) Make them suffer.
5. When Zuss and Nickles put on their masks at the end of Scene 7, what is the emotion they feel towards the expanse of God and the depth of his knowledge?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of J.B.'s children are in a car that is hit by a drunk driver?
2. When J.B. and Sarah are arguing over whether God's blessings are earned or simply given, what happens to interrupt them?
3. Zuss is angry that after being shown all of God's glory J.B. simply what?
4. J.B. and Sarah, now that everything has been taken from them, say that even when they sleep they feel what?
5. What does Sarah want the children, at dinner, to do more thoroughly?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)