|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Zuss and Nickles able to put on their masks again?
(a) They agree to help Sarah.
(b) They agree to stay out of J.B.'s life.
(c) They agree to reverse everything that has happened.
(d) They agree to finish the story they started.
2. What book of the Old Testament are Zuss and Nickles basing their lines on at the end of Scene 2?
3. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
(a) Another actor.
(b) A Distant Voice.
(d) An audience member.
4. Sarah tells them that David's ______ are probably much dirtier than theirs.
5. Zuss is angry that after being shown all of God's glory J.B. simply what?
(b) Gave in.
(c) Accepted fate.
Short Answer Questions
1. After J.B. realizes that Sarah is gone, he cries out for God to do what?
2. What is Sarah holding in her hand when she sees J.B. for the first time after leaving him?
3. How many maids wait near the table that J.B. and his family are sitting at?
4. How does Mr. Nickles describe Job's situation?
5. The blossoms that Sarah holds represents hope for what in their new lives?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)