|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Zuss says he's sick to death of the whole business and looks for the belt with what on it?
(a) Foam fingers.
2. What book of the Old Testament are Zuss and Nickles basing their lines on at the end of Scene 2?
3. J.B. sings a song that says, "To be, become, and end are all _____."
4. In Scene 11, Sarah says that the lights have gone out of the church and the what?
5. Nickles equates God's will not with _______, but with being ruled and submission.
Short Answer Questions
1. When God doesn't respond to Nickles' call at the end of Scene 8, he suggests that someone needs to appear. Who is it?
2. Sarah tells them that David's ______ are probably much dirtier than theirs.
3. J.B. and Sarah, now that everything has been taken from them, say that even when they sleep they feel what?
4. What does Zophar wear?
5. The Messengers bring Sarah into the house, dirty and bruised. Where has she been?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)