|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 7, who quotes God's lines from the Bible where he asks the devil to consider the perfection of Job's devotion?
(c) Distant Voice.
2. Who is the Distant Voice meant to represent?
(d) The angels.
3. Sarah and J.B., after reuniting, look into the ______ on the side of the door that J.B. came from.
4. In the Prologue, man is compared to a wingless, sightless insect that does what?
(a) Gets squashed by the boot of someone larger.
(b) Lands and gets run over by a car.
(c) Slams itself into a windshield.
(d) Bangs itself against a window pane.
5. Who tells J.B. that God will give him everything back?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah lives her life indulging in blaming rage and what?
2. How many of J.B.'s children are in a car that is hit by a drunk driver?
3. Sarah doesn't believe J.B. that her children must have had some sin to be punished. She believes her children are what?
4. After arguing about the value of suffering, what does Nickles challenge Zuss to do?
5. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)