|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mr. Zuss climbs the ladder, what kind of mask does he find?
(a) Restful and angelic.
(b) Beautiful and powerful.
(c) Beautiful and peaceful.
(d) Restful and glorious.
2. J.B. says that Sarah "thinks you can choose among your _____: well you don't, you love the lot of them."
3. When God doesn't respond to Nickles' call at the end of Scene 8, he suggests that someone needs to appear. Who is it?
(a) The Three Comforters.
(b) The Deserving Comforters.
(c) The Four Comforters.
(d) The Comforters.
4. Sarah lives her life indulging in blaming rage and what?
(a) Fearful gratitude.
(b) Fearful obedience.
(c) Faithful obedience.
(d) Fearless blessings.
5. Zuss is angry that after being shown all of God's glory J.B. simply what?
(a) Gave in.
(d) Accepted fate.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Nickles asks J.B. if he knows what happens at the end, J.B. says what?
2. The soldier mentions doing the best they could for David, but says that they didn't have the right length of _________.
3. What does Eliphaz wear?
4. Who tells J.B. that God will give him everything back?
5. What do the blossoms that Sarah is holding in Scene 11 represent?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)