|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nickles and Zuss are what type of characters?
2. After Sarah sings her song, the children ask J.B. to do what?
(a) Play the piano.
(b) Put the train together.
(c) Sing the same song.
(d) Sing a different song.
3. The second traditional aspect of man's relationship with God is fear of His _________.
4. Existentialism is a philosophical movement of what century?
5. When Nickles asks J.B. if he knows what happens at the end, J.B. says what?
(a) That this is a new beginning.
(b) That he doesn't know anything.
(c) That there is no end.
(d) That only God knows everything.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah lives her life indulging in blaming rage and what?
2. According to Mr. Zuss, why does Job not have a right to question God?
3. How many aspects of human existence is this play an allegory about?
4. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
5. There are two traditional aspects of man's relationship with God as portrayed in the story. The first is ______ in God's love.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)