|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scene 7 echoes the scene in the biblical story of Job, in which God points out that Job has done exactly as he _______.
2. Sarah says that you cannot take God's blessings as a gift, but that God is owed _______ in return.
3. When J.B. asks Sarah why she left, what is Sarah's answer?
(a) She couldn't listen to him anymore.
(b) She couldn't help him anymore.
(c) She couldn't look at him anymore.
(d) She couldn't be with him anymore.
4. How long is J.B.'s grace at the meal in Scene 1?
(a) Very brief.
(b) Long enough.
(c) Of moderate length.
5. Who urges J.B. to take the new life that is being offered to him?
(c) The Distant Voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. The blossoms that Sarah holds represents hope for what in their new lives?
2. What is J.B. and Sarah's daughter holding in her fist when she is found?
3. Mr. Zuss says that evil is never ______.
4. Zuss says he's sick to death of the whole business and looks for the belt with what on it?
5. The text of the play is written in what?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)