|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah tells them that David's ______ are probably much dirtier than theirs.
2. Existentialism is a philosophical movement of what century?
3. When J.B. opens the door, what does he find?
(b) His son.
(c) His fortune.
(d) His daughter.
4. When Sarah and J.B. invite the soldiers into the house, where do they go to sit and talk?
(a) On the back porch.
(b) In front of the fire.
(c) To the front porch.
(d) In the kitchen.
5. J.B. refers to the regularity of morning and spring to show that God can be what?
(c) Counted upon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the First Messenger do when the Second Messenger tells J.B. and Sarah that their children are dead because of a drunk driver?
2. Who is the Distant Voice meant to represent?
3. At the end of the play, what item that he lost does not get returned to J.B.?
4. Why does Sarah leave J.B.?
5. What do the women, in Scene 8, sit on around J.B. and Sarah?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)