|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. J.B. says that God doesn't do _____; He just is.
2. J.B.'s song at the end of Scene 1represents what?
(a) The mood of the play.
(b) The theme of the play.
(c) The motive of the play.
(d) The tone of the play.
3. The quote, "His will, our peace" comes from what author?
(a) Saint Peter.
4. What does Nickles hear before he leaves J.B.?
(a) A telephone ring.
(b) A bell.
(c) Someone at the door.
(d) Someone in the garage.
5. Now that he is covered in blisters and everything is taken from him, J.B. prays to God for what?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the Prologue, what holiday is J.B. shown at?
2. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
3. Sarah doesn't believe J.B. that her children must have had some sin to be punished. She believes her children are what?
4. Where does Sarah believe that blessings come from?
5. The women describe Zophar, Eliphaz, and Bildad as people who feed on what?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)