|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah says that what she is holding is the only ______ in the city.
(b) Reminder of them.
2. Now that he is covered in blisters and everything is taken from him, J.B. prays to God for what?
3. The text of the play is written in what?
(a) Tetromic pentameter.
(b) Choric verse.
(c) Trochaic iameter.
(d) Blank verse.
4. Where are Zuss and Nickles when Sarah and J.B. realize their son is dead?
(a) In the front row of the audience.
(b) To the side of the scene.
(c) Off stage.
(d) On an upper platform.
5. Why do J.B. and Sarah wait to call the police?
(a) They thought she was at a friend's house.
(b) They thought she would simply come home.
(c) They thought nothing was wrong.
(d) They thought they could find her on their own.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for J.B. and Sarah to call the police about their missing daughter?
2. According to Sarah, what is the state of the city?
3. What book of the Old Testament are Zuss and Nickles basing their lines on at the end of Scene 2?
4. After Zuss and Nickles put on their masks in Scene 7, what is the name of the character who urges God to destroy J.B.'s body?
5. What kind of mask is Mr. Nickles supposed to wear?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)