|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Zuss says he's sick to death of the whole business and looks for the belt with what on it?
(a) Foam fingers.
2. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, say that the audience is what?
(c) At rest.
(d) The ocean.
3. Sarah compares their children to J.B., saying that they both show gratitude the way a woman does what?
(a) Uses purses.
(b) Wears nice jewelry.
(c) Wears a nice pair of shoes.
(d) Wears a nice dress.
4. Bildad jeers at J.B.'s claim to what?
5. Nickles equates God's will not with _______, but with being ruled and submission.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the Prologue, what holiday is J.B. shown at?
2. At the beginning of Scene 11, what increases on the other side of the door from J.B.?
3. Why does Zuss call for the lights in Scene 10?
4. When Sarah and J.B. invite the soldiers into the house, where do they go to sit and talk?
5. How long does it take for J.B. and Sarah to call the police about their missing daughter?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)