|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Zuss and Nickles are arguing about the role of suffering in J.B.'s life, they are ______ to the story of Job in the Bible.
2. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
3. Why does Zuss condemn J.B. at the beginning of Scene 10?
(a) Because he simply won't give up.
(b) Because he's too peaceful.
(c) Because he doesn't have true faith.
(d) Because he wasn't giving in to God at all.
4. Zuss says he's sick to death of the whole business and looks for the belt with what on it?
(c) Foam fingers.
5. What does Sarah think the two soldiers have for her and J.B.?
(b) A medal for their son.
(c) A letter from their son.
(d) A message from their son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do J.B. and Sarah wait to call the police?
2. When Zuss and Nickles put on their masks at the end of Scene 7, what is the emotion they feel towards the expanse of God and the depth of his knowledge?
3. After Zuss calls for the lights in Scene 10, what does Nickles complain about?
4. Some people say that J.B. is lucky, but J.B. attributes his "luck" to what?
5. Zophar says that mankind has no what because they are born in sin?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)