|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Zophar, Eliphaz, and Bildad offer what type of answer to J.B.'s question about what he has done?
2. Nickles says that J.B. would play his role differently if he were what?
3. Who says, "His will, our peace?"
4. According to Mr. Zuss, why does Job not have a right to question God?
(a) Because he wasn't worthy.
(b) Because God is God.
(c) Because he's only a man.
(d) Because God is the Creator.
5. At the end of Scene 9, what does J.B. accept?
(a) That he is a sinner.
(c) God's judgment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many meanings does an allegorical story have?
2. J.B. shouts that he will not listen to Eliphaz's argument and then does what?
3. Before Zuss can shout out his faith in J.B.'s faith, Nickles asks him what question?
4. Zophar says that mankind has no what because they are born in sin?
5. What do the women, in Scene 8, sit on around J.B. and Sarah?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)