|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The text of the play is written in what?
(a) Tetromic pentameter.
(b) Trochaic iameter.
(c) Blank verse.
(d) Choric verse.
2. What does Sarah think the two soldiers have for her and J.B.?
(a) A message from their son.
(b) A letter from their son.
(d) A medal for their son.
3. After Sarah sings her song, the children ask J.B. to do what?
(a) Sing a different song.
(b) Put the train together.
(c) Sing the same song.
(d) Play the piano.
4. J.B. says that when he was a kid, the light of ______ was the light of God.
(c) The sun.
(d) The moon.
5. Where is the story of Job found?
(a) In the Pentateuch.
(b) In the Old Testament.
(c) In the New Testament.
(d) In the Apocrapha.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once Nickles and Zuss have their masks on, where do they quote lines from?
2. What does Mr. Zuss sell?
3. The scene between the family shows the _____ between J.B. and Sarah about their beliefs.
4. J.B. says he's tired of what when Nickles argues with him about the end?
5. When Nickles asks J.B. if he knows what happens at the end, J.B. says what?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)