|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. J.B. refers to the regularity of morning and spring to show that God can be what?
(b) Counted upon.
2. Zuss says he's sick to death of the whole business and looks for the belt with what on it?
(c) Foam fingers.
3. The argument of the play is that the only way to live and transcend suffering is through what?
(a) Faith and trust in God an his divine plan.
(b) Faith in human beings.
(c) Prayer and obedience to God.
(d) Belief that there is a God and a divine plan.
4. Why do J.B. and Sarah wait to call the police?
(a) They thought nothing was wrong.
(b) They thought they could find her on their own.
(c) They thought she was at a friend's house.
(d) They thought she would simply come home.
5. When Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss step onto the stage, who is Mr. Zuss going to play?
(d) St. Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is J.B.'s grace at the meal in Scene 1?
2. What makes Zuss and Nickles able to put on their masks again?
3. When J.B. makes a reference to Sarah's love of flowers, he is referring to what?
4. Zophar says that without guilt there can be no what?
5. According to the allegory this play represents, human life is lived according to what?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)