|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After arguing about the value of suffering, what does Nickles challenge Zuss to do?
(a) Put on his mask.
(b) See things from the other side.
(c) Change his point of view.
(d) Convince Sarah of his point of view.
2. The final argument between Zuss and Nickles in Scene 7 mirrors an argument they have at the end of what scene?
(a) Scene 2.
(b) Scene 5.
(c) Scene 4.
(d) Scene 3.
3. Nickles complains that God has done what, tumbling a whole city down to blister one man's skin with agony?
(a) Been obsessive.
(b) Gone over the top.
(c) Gone over the deep end.
(d) Become vengeful.
4. Sarah sings a song to the children that wonders what?
(a) Where the sun goes when it goes down.
(b) Where prayers go when they are made.
(c) Where the days go when they're over.
(d) Where wishes go once they are wished.
5. What is the modern day religion closest to existentialism?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Zuss call for the lights in Scene 10?
2. At the end of Scene 2, after Zuss and Nickles quote lines, the lights change and the audience is taken where?
3. When Mr. Zuss climbs the ladder, what kind of mask does he find?
4. The women, in Scene 8, believe that the heart is always what?
5. Zophar says that without guilt there can be no what?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)