|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children do J.B. and Sarah have?
2. Zuss says he's sick to death of the whole business and looks for the belt with what on it?
(b) Foam fingers.
3. Nickles says that the real reason for suffering is to learn that everything ends in what?
(a) Death and pity.
(b) Death and sorrow.
(c) Death and dirt.
(d) Death and emptiness.
4. After coming down from their platform, how do Nickles and Zuss return to their platform?
(a) With their feet tied.
(b) Arm in arm.
(c) With their hands tied.
(d) In handcuffs.
5. J.B. sings a song that says, "To be, become, and end are all _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of J.B.'s children are in a car that is hit by a drunk driver?
2. One of the women watching J.B. says that she has had a dream about the queen of what country?
3. How many aspects of human existence is this play an allegory about?
4. Right before the Distant Voice quotes God's lines from the Bible, what problem is Nickles having with his mask?
5. What does Mr. Zuss sell?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)