|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nickles climbs up the ladder at the end of Scene 8 and calls God by what name?
2. Bildad says that justice will come when?
(a) In the lifetime of one man.
(b) At the end of time.
(c) When it comes.
(d) At the end of the earth.
3. Who is the Distant Voice meant to represent?
(d) The angels.
4. Allegory is a form of extended ______.
5. Nickles complains that God has done what, tumbling a whole city down to blister one man's skin with agony?
(a) Gone over the top.
(b) Become vengeful.
(c) Been obsessive.
(d) Gone over the deep end.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Sarah sings her song, the children ask J.B. to do what?
2. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
3. When Zuss and Nickles are arguing about the role of suffering in J.B.'s life, they are ______ to the story of Job in the Bible.
4. Mr. Zuss says that evil is never ______.
5. What does Sarah want the children, at dinner, to do more thoroughly?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)