|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The women, in Scene 8, remember J.B. and Sarah from the days when they are what?
(a) Powerful leaders.
(b) Rich and successful.
(c) Benevolent and joyful.
(d) Praiseworthy and laughing.
2. Eliphaz says that choices are from where?
(a) Societal knowledge.
(b) Primal instincts.
(c) The subconscious.
(d) The conscious.
3. Nickles complains that God has done what, tumbling a whole city down to blister one man's skin with agony?
(a) Gone over the deep end.
(b) Become vengeful.
(c) Gone over the top.
(d) Been obsessive.
4. Who declares that J.B. has done exactly as he hoped he would, and has affirmed his faith in God?
5. When the writer uses words that begin with the same sound to get the attention of the reader, it is called what?
Short Answer Questions
1. This play, and the story of Job, are allegories for what?
2. When J.B. and Sarah are arguing over whether God's blessings are earned or simply given, what happens to interrupt them?
3. Eliphaz says that guilt is what?
4. In the Prologue, man is compared to a wingless, sightless insect that does what?
5. In Scene 9, the Distant Voice speaks, accompanied by what?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)