|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nickles hear before he leaves J.B.?
(a) A bell.
(b) Someone at the door.
(c) A telephone ring.
(d) Someone in the garage.
2. What word characterizes Zuss' and Nickles' thoughts about J.B.'s acting abilities?
3. Why do J.B. and Sarah wait to call the police?
(a) They thought she would simply come home.
(b) They thought nothing was wrong.
(c) They thought she was at a friend's house.
(d) They thought they could find her on their own.
4. J.B. sings a song that says, "To be, become, and end are all _____."
5. How long does it take for J.B. and Sarah to call the police about their missing daughter?
(a) Nine hours.
(b) Seven hours.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Eight hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nickles says that J.B. would play his role differently if he were what?
2. After J.B. realizes that Sarah is gone, he cries out for God to do what?
3. Why does Nickles think that J.B. will not take his life back?
4. J.B.'s song at the end of Scene 1represents what?
5. Nickles climbs up the ladder at the end of Scene 8 and calls God by what name?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)