|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some people say that J.B. is lucky, but J.B. attributes his "luck" to what?
(a) God's knowledge.
(b) God's blessings.
(c) God's acts.
(d) God's thanks.
2. Who tells J.B. that God will give him everything back?
3. At the end of Scene 2, after Zuss and Nickles quote lines, the lights change and the audience is taken where?
(a) To a church.
(b) To the scene of an accident.
(c) To a funeral.
(d) Back to the dining room table.
4. After seeing J.B.'s body covered in blisters and everything that has happened, Sarah calls God what?
(a) The enemy.
5. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many aspects of human existence is this play an allegory about?
2. What does Eliphaz wear?
3. Bildad says that justice will come when?
4. Before Zuss can shout out his faith in J.B.'s faith, Nickles asks him what question?
5. Who says, "His will, our peace?"
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)