|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nickles complains that God has done what, tumbling a whole city down to blister one man's skin with agony?
(a) Been obsessive.
(b) Become vengeful.
(c) Gone over the deep end.
(d) Gone over the top.
2. Existentialism says that the sum total of existence is what human beings _______.
3. The scene between the family shows the _____ between J.B. and Sarah about their beliefs.
4. How many children do J.B. and Sarah have?
5. Who urges J.B. to take the new life that is being offered to him?
(a) The Distant Voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is J.B. and Sarah's daughter holding in her fist when she is found?
2. Sarah doesn't believe J.B. that her children must have had some sin to be punished. She believes her children are what?
3. The final argument between Zuss and Nickles in Scene 7 mirrors an argument they have at the end of what scene?
4. In Scene 9, the Distant Voice speaks, accompanied by what?
5. What is the name of Sarah and J.B.'s son who is off at war?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)