|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Zophar says that mankind has no what because they are born in sin?
2. What is the name of Sarah and J.B.'s son who is off at war?
3. Where does Sarah believe that blessings come from?
(d) The Church.
4. The four women and young girl who appear function as what type of character that is often seen in Ancient Greek theater?
(a) A narrator.
(b) A chorus.
(c) An observer.
(d) A side-actor.
5. What does Bildad wear?
(a) An Italian suit.
(b) A tuxedo.
(c) A pilot's jacket.
(d) A leather windbreaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nickles want to do when he climbs down the ladder?
2. The women, in Scene 8, believe that the skin represents what?
3. How long does it take for J.B. and Sarah to call the police about their missing daughter?
4. Nickles complains that God has done what, tumbling a whole city down to blister one man's skin with agony?
5. To Zuss and Nickles, J.B. is playing a role in deciding the argument between what two entities?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)