|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the allegory this play represents, human life is lived according to what?
(a) God's will.
(b) Man's will.
(c) God's pleasures.
(d) Man's pleasures.
2. Once Nickles and Zuss have their masks on, where do they quote lines from?
(b) History books.
(c) Famous movies.
(d) The Bible.
3. What word characterizes Zuss' and Nickles' thoughts about J.B.'s acting abilities?
4. The women describe Zophar, Eliphaz, and Bildad as people who feed on what?
(a) The misery of others.
(b) The misfortunes of others.
(c) The sorrows of others.
(d) The luck of others.
5. When Nickles asks J.B. if he knows what happens at the end, J.B. says what?
(a) That this is a new beginning.
(b) That he doesn't know anything.
(c) That only God knows everything.
(d) That there is no end.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the First Messenger do when the Second Messenger tells J.B. and Sarah that their children are dead because of a drunk driver?
2. The text of the play is written in what?
3. What does Zophar wear?
4. How does Mr. Nickles describe Job's situation?
5. At the end of the Prologue, what holiday is J.B. shown at?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)