|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah represents what side of belief in God?
2. When the lights fade at the end of Scene 1, what shadows are left on the ceiling of the tent?
(a) The shadows of Mr. Zuss and Mr. Nickles.
(b) The shadows of God and Satan.
(c) The shadows of the God-mask and Satan-mask.
(d) The shadows of death and destruction.
3. Zophar says that mankind has no what because they are born in sin?
4. Nickles says that God has won the way he always wins, and searches for what?
(a) His script.
(b) His clothing.
(c) His soda.
(d) His popcorn.
5. J.B. says that unless there is guilt, what has no meaning?
(c) The world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
2. When Mr. Zuss climbs the ladder, what kind of mask does he find?
3. What is Sarah arranging on the table when she and J.B. notice two drunk soldiers across the street?
4. When Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss step onto the stage, who is Mr. Zuss going to play?
5. What makes Zuss and Nickles able to put on their masks again?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)