|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many aspects of human existence is this play an allegory about?
2. J.B. sings a song that says, "To be, become, and end are all _____."
3. Who tells J.B. that God will give him everything back?
4. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
(a) Remove his blessings.
(b) Leave them.
(c) Make them suffer.
(d) Forget them.
5. The scene between the family shows the _____ between J.B. and Sarah about their beliefs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah represents what side of belief in God?
2. Who urges J.B. to take the new life that is being offered to him?
3. After seeing J.B.'s body covered in blisters and everything that has happened, Sarah calls God what?
4. At the end of Scene 2, after Zuss and Nickles quote lines, the lights change and the audience is taken where?
5. J.B. and Sarah, now that everything has been taken from them, say that even when they sleep they feel what?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)