|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Distant Voice meant to represent?
(d) The angels.
2. When J.B. makes a reference to Sarah's love of flowers, he is referring to what?
(a) Their children.
(b) Their family.
(c) Their possessions.
(d) Their blessings.
3. After J.B. calms God down, what does he do?
(a) Forgave Sarah.
(b) Forgave himself.
(c) Forgave God.
(d) Forgave Nickles.
4. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
(a) Make them suffer.
(b) Forget them.
(c) Leave them.
(d) Remove his blessings.
5. When Nickles asks J.B. if he knows what happens at the end, J.B. says what?
(a) That only God knows everything.
(b) That there is no end.
(c) That this is a new beginning.
(d) That he doesn't know anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Zuss and Nickles able to put on their masks again?
2. Right before the Distant Voice quotes God's lines from the Bible, what problem is Nickles having with his mask?
3. Bildad says that justice will come when?
4. When Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss step onto the stage, who is Mr. Zuss going to play?
5. After Zuss and Nickles put on their masks in Scene 7, what is the name of the character who urges God to destroy J.B.'s body?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)