|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Messengers bring Sarah into the house, dirty and bruised. Where has she been?
(a) She was beaten up by a gang member.
(b) She was trapped under the wall of a collapsing building.
(c) She was in a car accident.
(d) She fell off a bridge.
2. Who is the Distant Voice meant to represent?
(d) The angels.
3. According to Mr. Zuss, why does Job not have a right to question God?
(a) Because God is the Creator.
(b) Because he's only a man.
(c) Because God is God.
(d) Because he wasn't worthy.
4. Nickles complains that God has done what, tumbling a whole city down to blister one man's skin with agony?
(a) Gone over the top.
(b) Been obsessive.
(c) Gone over the deep end.
(d) Become vengeful.
5. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
Short Answer Questions
1. The quote, "His will, our peace" comes from what author?
2. When the writer uses words that begin with the same sound to get the attention of the reader, it is called what?
3. Who says, "His will, our peace?"
4. How many children do J.B. and Sarah have?
5. When J.B. and Sarah both pray for sleep, the women recall the death of Sarah and J.B.'s children and wonder whether Sarah will do what?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)