|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, describe the stage as what?
(c) On the ground.
(d) In the sky.
2. What word characterizes Zuss' and Nickles' thoughts about J.B.'s acting abilities?
3. What makes Zuss and Nickles able to put on their masks again?
(a) They agree to finish the story they started.
(b) They agree to help Sarah.
(c) They agree to stay out of J.B.'s life.
(d) They agree to reverse everything that has happened.
4. Zuss says that ______ will enable J.B. to see God more clearly.
5. At the end of Scene 2, after Zuss and Nickles quote lines, the lights change and the audience is taken where?
(a) To a funeral.
(b) Back to the dining room table.
(c) To a church.
(d) To the scene of an accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. The lesson of the allegory that this play represents is that we can face whatever happens with acceptance and grace. Which character represents this viewpoint?
2. The scene between the family shows the _____ between J.B. and Sarah about their beliefs.
3. How many aspects of human existence is this play an allegory about?
4. When Mr. Zuss says that the world is a great place, what does Mr. Nickles say it is?
5. What do the women, in Scene 8, sit on around J.B. and Sarah?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)