|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Existentialism says that the sum total of existence is what human beings _______.
2. Some people say that J.B. is lucky, but J.B. attributes his "luck" to what?
(a) God's acts.
(b) God's knowledge.
(c) God's thanks.
(d) God's blessings.
3. What does Mr. Zuss sell?
4. At the end of Scene 2, after Zuss and Nickles quote lines, the lights change and the audience is taken where?
(a) To the scene of an accident.
(b) To a church.
(c) To a funeral.
(d) Back to the dining room table.
5. Who declares that J.B. has done exactly as he hoped he would, and has affirmed his faith in God?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do J.B. and Sarah wait to call the police?
2. Where are Zuss and Nickles when Sarah and J.B. realize their son is dead?
3. At the beginning of Scene 2, what do Zuss and Nickles remove?
4. When Zuss and Nickles are arguing about the role of suffering in J.B.'s life, they are ______ to the story of Job in the Bible.
5. When Sarah and J.B. invite the soldiers into the house, where do they go to sit and talk?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)