|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After coming down from their platform, how do Nickles and Zuss return to their platform?
(a) With their hands tied.
(b) With their feet tied.
(c) Arm in arm.
(d) In handcuffs.
2. How long is J.B.'s grace at the meal in Scene 1?
(b) Of moderate length.
(c) Very brief.
(d) Long enough.
3. To Zuss and Nickles, J.B. is playing a role in deciding the argument between what two entities?
(a) God and Satan.
(b) Good and evil.
(c) Praise and thanks.
(d) Fear and faith.
4. What does Mr. Zuss sell?
5. Who is the Distant Voice meant to represent?
(c) The angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
2. The name "Zuss" resembles what god from Ancient Greece?
3. What kind of mask is Mr. Nickles supposed to wear?
4. What book of the Old Testament are Zuss and Nickles basing their lines on at the end of Scene 2?
5. What does Sarah think the two soldiers have for her and J.B.?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)