|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word characterizes Zuss' and Nickles' thoughts about J.B.'s acting abilities?
2. The women, in Scene 8, believe that the skin represents what?
(a) What we can see.
(b) What we can feel.
(c) What we know.
(d) What we can observe.
3. Nickles and Zuss are what type of characters?
4. When God doesn't respond to Nickles' call at the end of Scene 8, he suggests that someone needs to appear. Who is it?
(a) The Comforters.
(b) The Deserving Comforters.
(c) The Four Comforters.
(d) The Three Comforters.
5. What is J.B. and Sarah's daughter holding in her fist when she is found?
(a) A stuffed animal.
(b) A toy tea pot.
(c) A toy umbrella.
(d) A toy doll.
Short Answer Questions
1. Now that he is covered in blisters and everything is taken from him, J.B. prays to God for what?
2. The text of the play is written in what?
3. How long does it take for J.B. and Sarah to call the police about their missing daughter?
4. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, describe the stage as what?
5. The argument of the play is that the only way to live and transcend suffering is through what?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)