|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Zuss and Nickles put on their masks in Scene 7, what is the name of the character who speaks of Job's integrity?
(a) Distant Voice.
2. In Scene 7, who quotes God's lines from the Bible where he asks the devil to consider the perfection of Job's devotion?
(b) Distant Voice.
3. Some people say that J.B. is lucky, but J.B. attributes his "luck" to what?
(a) God's thanks.
(b) God's acts.
(c) God's knowledge.
(d) God's blessings.
4. Now that he is covered in blisters and everything is taken from him, J.B. prays to God for what?
5. At the beginning of Scene 2, what do Zuss and Nickles remove?
(a) Their masks.
(b) Their costumes.
(c) Their uniforms.
(d) Their belts.
Short Answer Questions
1. J.B., even though he is covered with sores, says that God only punishes if he has what?
2. The quote, "His will, our peace" comes from what author?
3. J.B. and Sarah, now that everything has been taken from them, say that even when they sleep they feel what?
4. How many of J.B.'s children are in a car that is hit by a drunk driver?
5. Scene 7 echoes the scene in the biblical story of Job, in which God points out that Job has done exactly as he _______.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)