|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The quote, "His will, our peace" comes from what author?
(b) Saint Peter.
2. Zuss wonders if J.B. knows that he is a(n) ______ in the story.
(c) Minor character.
(d) Main character.
3. Nickles and Zuss are what type of characters?
4. Why does Sarah leave J.B.?
(a) Because he believes her to be guilty of sin.
(b) Because he is covered with sores.
(c) Because he continues in his beliefs.
(d) Because he reminds her of the children.
5. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, describe the stage as what?
(a) On the ground.
(b) In the sky.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nickles climbs up the ladder at the end of Scene 8 and calls God by what name?
2. Where is the Prologue set?
3. When J.B. and Sarah are arguing over whether God's blessings are earned or simply given, what happens to interrupt them?
4. How does Nickles characterize Sarah and J.B.s experiences in the play, thus far?
5. What is Sarah arranging on the table when she and J.B. notice two drunk soldiers across the street?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)