|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scene 7 echoes the scene in the biblical story of Job, in which God points out that Job has done exactly as he _______.
2. When Zuss and Nickles put on their masks at the end of Scene 7, what is the emotion they feel towards the expanse of God and the depth of his knowledge?
3. When Zuss and Nickles are arguing about the role of suffering in J.B.'s life, they are ______ to the story of Job in the Bible.
4. Nickles complains that God has done what, tumbling a whole city down to blister one man's skin with agony?
(a) Gone over the top.
(b) Been obsessive.
(c) Gone over the deep end.
(d) Become vengeful.
5. The quote, "His will, our peace" comes from what author?
(b) Saint Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. After J.B. realizes that Sarah is gone, he cries out for God to do what?
2. What does Sarah want the children, at dinner, to do more thoroughly?
3. How many maids wait near the table that J.B. and his family are sitting at?
4. Now that he is covered in blisters and everything is taken from him, J.B. prays to God for what?
5. What word characterizes Zuss' and Nickles' thoughts about J.B.'s acting abilities?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)