|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There are two traditional aspects of man's relationship with God as portrayed in the story. The first is ______ in God's love.
2. The women, in Scene 8, believe that the heart is always what?
(a) A sign.
(c) A mystery.
3. Nickles climbs up the ladder at the end of Scene 8 and calls God by what name?
4. When Zuss and Nickles are arguing about the role of suffering in J.B.'s life, they are ______ to the story of Job in the Bible.
5. After arguing about the value of suffering, what does Nickles challenge Zuss to do?
(a) See things from the other side.
(b) Convince Sarah of his point of view.
(c) Change his point of view.
(d) Put on his mask.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Nickles sell?
2. What is the name of Sarah and J.B.'s son who is off at war?
3. Sarah lives her life indulging in blaming rage and what?
4. J.B.'s song at the end of Scene 1represents what?
5. Where is the story of Job found?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)