|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many maids wait near the table that J.B. and his family are sitting at?
2. Where is the Prologue set?
(a) In a circus tent.
(b) In a football stadium.
(c) At a ball game.
(d) At a concessions stand.
3. Some people say that J.B. is lucky, but J.B. attributes his "luck" to what?
(a) God's acts.
(b) God's thanks.
(c) God's blessings.
(d) God's knowledge.
4. The scene between the family shows the _____ between J.B. and Sarah about their beliefs.
5. Now that he is covered in blisters and everything is taken from him, J.B. prays to God for what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah represents what side of belief in God?
2. Nickles' being unable to find his mask represents the helplessness of humans when we are not able to use God for what?
3. The final argument between Zuss and Nickles in Scene 7 mirrors an argument they have at the end of what scene?
4. When Zuss and Nickles put their masks on at the end of Scene 2, what do they recite?
5. Before Zuss can shout out his faith in J.B.'s faith, Nickles asks him what question?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)