|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Zuss and Nickles are able to put their masks on again in Scene 7, they become what?
(a) Instruments of Satan's wrath.
(b) Instruments of God's wisdom.
(c) Instruments of the masks.
(d) Instruments of God's wrath.
2. The quote, "His will, our peace" comes from what author?
(b) Saint Peter.
3. When Zuss and Nickles put on their masks at the end of Scene 7, what is the emotion they feel towards the expanse of God and the depth of his knowledge?
4. What is Sarah arranging on the table when she and J.B. notice two drunk soldiers across the street?
(c) Place settings.
5. When Zuss and Nickles put their masks on at the end of Scene 2, what do they recite?
(a) Biblical titles.
(b) Biblical poetry.
(c) Biblical commentary.
(d) Biblical verse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Zuss says that ______ will enable J.B. to see God more clearly.
2. There are two traditional aspects of man's relationship with God as portrayed in the story. The first is ______ in God's love.
3. After arguing about the value of suffering, what does Nickles challenge Zuss to do?
4. Whose story do Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss portray on the stage?
5. After Zuss and Nickles put on their masks in Scene 7, what is the name of the character who urges God to destroy J.B.'s body?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)