|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is J.B. and Sarah's daughter holding in her fist when she is found?
(a) A stuffed animal.
(b) A toy doll.
(c) A toy umbrella.
(d) A toy tea pot.
2. What are Zuss and Nickles holding while they watch Sarah and J.B. realize their son is dead?
(c) Their masks.
3. At the end of the Prologue, what holiday is J.B. shown at?
(c) Fourth of July.
4. Existentialism says that the sum total of existence is what human beings _______.
5. Where is the Prologue set?
(a) In a circus tent.
(b) In a football stadium.
(c) At a concessions stand.
(d) At a ball game.
Short Answer Questions
1. J.B. and Sarah, now that everything has been taken from them, say that even when they sleep they feel what?
2. When Zuss and Nickles are able to put their masks on again in Scene 7, they become what?
3. Sarah tells them that David's ______ are probably much dirtier than theirs.
4. After seeing J.B.'s body covered in blisters and everything that has happened, Sarah calls God what?
5. How many meanings does an allegorical story have?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)