|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lesson of the allegory that this play represents is that we can face whatever happens with acceptance and grace. Which character represents this viewpoint?
2. To Zuss and Nickles, J.B. is playing a role in deciding the argument between what two entities?
(a) Good and evil.
(b) Praise and thanks.
(c) Fear and faith.
(d) God and Satan.
3. When J.B. is lying on the broken down table, what is he wearing?
(a) A towel.
(d) A suit.
4. Who declares that J.B. has done exactly as he hoped he would, and has affirmed his faith in God?
5. Some people say that J.B. is lucky, but J.B. attributes his "luck" to what?
(a) God's thanks.
(b) God's acts.
(c) God's blessings.
(d) God's knowledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. The second traditional aspect of man's relationship with God is fear of His _________.
2. Nickles and Zuss are what type of characters?
3. When the lights fade at the end of Scene 1, what shadows are left on the ceiling of the tent?
4. The soldier mentions doing the best they could for David, but says that they didn't have the right length of _________.
5. When Sarah and J.B. invite the soldiers into the house, where do they go to sit and talk?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)