|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Scene 2, after Zuss and Nickles quote lines, the lights change and the audience is taken where?
(a) Back to the dining room table.
(b) To a church.
(c) To the scene of an accident.
(d) To a funeral.
2. Nickles climbs up the ladder at the end of Scene 8 and calls God by what name?
3. Sarah compares their children to J.B., saying that they both show gratitude the way a woman does what?
(a) Wears a nice pair of shoes.
(b) Wears nice jewelry.
(c) Wears a nice dress.
(d) Uses purses.
4. Sarah represents what side of belief in God?
5. What word characterizes Zuss' and Nickles' thoughts about J.B.'s acting abilities?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Prologue, man is compared to a wingless, sightless insect that does what?
2. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
3. Right before the Distant Voice quotes God's lines from the Bible, what problem is Nickles having with his mask?
4. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
5. Sarah lives her life indulging in blaming rage and what?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)