|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The quote, "His will, our peace," comes from what book?
(a) The Confessions.
(b) The Letters to the Romans.
(c) The Divine Mystery.
(d) The Inferno.
2. Scene 7 echoes the scene in the biblical story of Job, in which God points out that Job has done exactly as he _______.
3. According to Mr. Zuss, why does Job not have a right to question God?
(a) Because he wasn't worthy.
(b) Because he's only a man.
(c) Because God is God.
(d) Because God is the Creator.
4. When Mr. Zuss climbs the ladder, what kind of mask does he find?
(a) Restful and glorious.
(b) Restful and angelic.
(c) Beautiful and powerful.
(d) Beautiful and peaceful.
5. Who declares that J.B. has done exactly as he hoped he would, and has affirmed his faith in God?
Short Answer Questions
1. After coming down from their platform, how do Nickles and Zuss return to their platform?
2. The second traditional aspect of man's relationship with God is fear of His _________.
3. What is Sarah arranging on the table when she and J.B. notice two drunk soldiers across the street?
4. At the beginning of Scene 2, what do Zuss and Nickles remove?
5. In the story of Job, Satan bets God that if God were to curse Job, Job would do what?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)