|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Zuss and Nickles able to put on their masks again?
(a) They agree to finish the story they started.
(b) They agree to stay out of J.B.'s life.
(c) They agree to reverse everything that has happened.
(d) They agree to help Sarah.
2. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
3. Nickles complains that God has done what, tumbling a whole city down to blister one man's skin with agony?
(a) Become vengeful.
(b) Been obsessive.
(c) Gone over the deep end.
(d) Gone over the top.
4. Why do J.B. and Sarah wait to call the police?
(a) They thought she would simply come home.
(b) They thought nothing was wrong.
(c) They thought she was at a friend's house.
(d) They thought they could find her on their own.
5. J.B.'s song at the end of Scene 1represents what?
(a) The tone of the play.
(b) The theme of the play.
(c) The mood of the play.
(d) The motive of the play.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nickles' being unable to find his mask represents the helplessness of humans when we are not able to use God for what?
2. The women, in Scene 8, believe that the heart is always what?
3. Who is the Distant Voice meant to represent?
4. The quote, "His will, our peace," comes from what book?
5. How many maids wait near the table that J.B. and his family are sitting at?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)