|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Zuss says that ______ will enable J.B. to see God more clearly.
2. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
3. How many of J.B.'s children are in a car that is hit by a drunk driver?
4. Sarah doesn't believe J.B. that her children must have had some sin to be punished. She believes her children are what?
(a) Innocent actors.
(b) Innocent bystanders.
(c) Innocent children.
(d) Innocent victims.
5. When Mr. Zuss climbs the ladder, what kind of mask does he find?
(a) Beautiful and peaceful.
(b) Beautiful and powerful.
(c) Restful and angelic.
(d) Restful and glorious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah want the children, at dinner, to do more thoroughly?
2. The women, in Scene 8, remember J.B. and Sarah from the days when they are what?
3. How does Mr. Nickles describe Job's situation?
4. Who says "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away," after all the children are dead?
5. Existentialism is a philosophical movement of what century?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)