|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. J.B. and Sarah, now that everything has been taken from them, say that even when they sleep they feel what?
(a) Desire to be better people.
(b) Eyes upon them.
(c) Deep sorrow.
(d) Pain and suffering.
2. What does Mr. Zuss sell?
3. Sarah lives her life indulging in blaming rage and what?
(a) Fearful gratitude.
(b) Fearful obedience.
(c) Fearless blessings.
(d) Faithful obedience.
4. What is Sarah arranging on the table when she and J.B. notice two drunk soldiers across the street?
(a) Place settings.
5. Where is the story of Job found?
(a) In the Old Testament.
(b) In the Pentateuch.
(c) In the New Testament.
(d) In the Apocrapha.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Zuss and Nickles put on their masks in Scene 7, what is the name of the character who speaks of Job's integrity?
2. What does the First Messenger do when the Second Messenger tells J.B. and Sarah that their children are dead because of a drunk driver?
3. In Scene 7, who quotes God's lines from the Bible where he asks the devil to consider the perfection of Job's devotion?
4. After Sarah sings her song, the children ask J.B. to do what?
5. After Zuss and Nickles put on their masks in Scene 7, what is the name of the character who urges God to destroy J.B.'s body?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)