|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Zuss and Nickles put on their masks in Scene 7, what is the name of the character who speaks of Job's integrity?
(c) Distant Voice.
2. J.B. sings a song that says, "To be, become, and end are all _____."
3. After Zuss and Nickles put on their masks in Scene 7, what is the name of the character who urges God to destroy J.B.'s body?
4. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
5. What is Sarah arranging on the table when she and J.B. notice two drunk soldiers across the street?
(d) Place settings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sarah believe that blessings come from?
2. Existentialism says that the sum total of existence is what human beings _______.
3. At the beginning of Scene 2, what do Zuss and Nickles remove?
4. How many of J.B.'s children are in a car that is hit by a drunk driver?
5. After arguing about the value of suffering, what does Nickles challenge Zuss to do?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)