|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Nickles sell?
(d) Ice cream.
2. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
3. The scene between the family shows the _____ between J.B. and Sarah about their beliefs.
4. Nickles says that the real reason for suffering is to learn that everything ends in what?
(a) Death and dirt.
(b) Death and emptiness.
(c) Death and sorrow.
(d) Death and pity.
5. What book of the Old Testament are Zuss and Nickles basing their lines on at the end of Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah want the children, at dinner, to do more thoroughly?
2. J.B. sings a song that says, "To be, become, and end are all _____."
3. At the end of the Prologue, what holiday is J.B. shown at?
4. At the end of Scene 2, after Zuss and Nickles quote lines, the lights change and the audience is taken where?
5. What word characterizes Zuss' and Nickles' thoughts about J.B.'s acting abilities?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)