|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Existentialism is a philosophical movement of what century?
2. How many children do J.B. and Sarah have?
3. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
4. Who is the Distant Voice meant to represent?
(a) The angels.
5. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
(a) A Distant Voice.
(b) Another actor.
(d) An audience member.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Zuss and Nickles are arguing about the role of suffering in J.B.'s life, they are ______ to the story of Job in the Bible.
2. Existentialism says that the sum total of existence is what human beings _______.
3. What word characterizes Zuss' and Nickles' thoughts about J.B.'s acting abilities?
4. There are two traditional aspects of man's relationship with God as portrayed in the story. The first is ______ in God's love.
5. The name "Zuss" resembles what god from Ancient Greece?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)