|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. J.B. refers to the regularity of morning and spring to show that God can be what?
(a) Counted upon.
2. The name "Zuss" resembles what god from Ancient Greece?
3. The Messengers bring Sarah into the house, dirty and bruised. Where has she been?
(a) She was trapped under the wall of a collapsing building.
(b) She was beaten up by a gang member.
(c) She was in a car accident.
(d) She fell off a bridge.
4. How long is J.B.'s grace at the meal in Scene 1?
(a) Long enough.
(c) Very brief.
(d) Of moderate length.
5. What does Sarah want the children, at dinner, to do more thoroughly?
(a) Thank God.
(b) Praise God.
(c) Fear God.
(d) Love God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book of the Old Testament are Zuss and Nickles basing their lines on at the end of Scene 2?
2. Existentialism says that the sum total of existence is what human beings _______.
3. What word characterizes Zuss' and Nickles' thoughts about J.B.'s acting abilities?
4. Nickles and Zuss are what type of characters?
5. Sarah compares their children to J.B., saying that they both show gratitude the way a woman does what?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)