|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Scene 2, what do Zuss and Nickles remove?
(a) Their costumes.
(b) Their masks.
(c) Their uniforms.
(d) Their belts.
2. When Mr. Zuss climbs the ladder, what kind of mask does he find?
(a) Beautiful and powerful.
(b) Restful and angelic.
(c) Beautiful and peaceful.
(d) Restful and glorious.
3. Existentialism says that life is mainly full of what?
4. What book of the Old Testament are Zuss and Nickles basing their lines on at the end of Scene 2?
5. Before Zuss can shout out his faith in J.B.'s faith, Nickles asks him what question?
(a) Why J.B. has to experience pain.
(b) Why J.B. has to suffer.
(c) Why J.B. has to die.
(d) Why J.B. has to have faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. J.B. says that when he was a kid, the light of ______ was the light of God.
2. What is the modern day religion closest to existentialism?
3. The lesson of the allegory that this play represents is that we can face whatever happens with acceptance and grace. Which character represents this viewpoint?
4. What does existentialism say about God?
5. What does Sarah want the children, at dinner, to do more thoroughly?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)