|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
(a) Another actor.
(c) A Distant Voice.
(d) An audience member.
2. When Mr. Zuss climbs the ladder, what kind of mask does he find?
(a) Beautiful and powerful.
(b) Beautiful and peaceful.
(c) Restful and glorious.
(d) Restful and angelic.
3. This play, and the story of Job, are allegories for what?
(a) The human experience of existentialism.
(b) The human experience in relation with God.
(c) The human experience of suffering.
(d) The human experience and philosophy.
4. When Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss step onto the stage, who is Mr. Zuss going to play?
(a) St. Peter.
5. Nickles and Zuss are what type of characters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nickles says that J.B. would play his role differently if he were what?
2. How long does it take for J.B. and Sarah to call the police about their missing daughter?
3. What book of the Old Testament are Zuss and Nickles basing their lines on at the end of Scene 2?
4. According to the allegory this play represents, human life is lived according to what?
5. Where is the Prologue set?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)