|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Zuss and Nickles holding while they watch Sarah and J.B. realize their son is dead?
(a) Their masks.
2. J.B.'s song at the end of Scene 1represents what?
(a) The motive of the play.
(b) The mood of the play.
(c) The tone of the play.
(d) The theme of the play.
3. How long does it take for J.B. and Sarah to call the police about their missing daughter?
(a) Nine hours.
(b) Six hours.
(c) Seven hours.
(d) Eight hours.
4. How does Mr. Nickles describe Job's situation?
5. What is J.B. and Sarah's daughter holding in her fist when she is found?
(a) A toy tea pot.
(b) A stuffed animal.
(c) A toy umbrella.
(d) A toy doll.
Short Answer Questions
1. The soldier mentions doing the best they could for David, but says that they didn't have the right length of _________.
2. When J.B. and Sarah are arguing over whether God's blessings are earned or simply given, what happens to interrupt them?
3. Who is the Distant Voice meant to represent?
4. Where is the Prologue set?
5. In the Prologue, man is compared to a wingless, sightless insect that does what?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)