|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sarah arranging on the table when she and J.B. notice two drunk soldiers across the street?
(d) Place settings.
2. To Zuss and Nickles, J.B. is playing a role in deciding the argument between what two entities?
(a) Fear and faith.
(b) Good and evil.
(c) Praise and thanks.
(d) God and Satan.
3. Once Nickles and Zuss have their masks on, where do they quote lines from?
(a) History books.
(b) The Bible.
(c) Famous movies.
4. According to Mr. Zuss, why does Job not have a right to question God?
(a) Because God is God.
(b) Because God is the Creator.
(c) Because he's only a man.
(d) Because he wasn't worthy.
5. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, say that the audience is what?
(b) At rest.
(d) The ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mr. Zuss climbs the ladder, what kind of mask does he find?
2. Who is the Distant Voice meant to represent?
3. Sarah sings a song to the children that wonders what?
4. What word characterizes Zuss' and Nickles' thoughts about J.B.'s acting abilities?
5. At the beginning of Scene 2, what do Zuss and Nickles remove?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)