|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Nickles describe Job's situation?
2. When Sarah and J.B. invite the soldiers into the house, where do they go to sit and talk?
(a) In front of the fire.
(b) To the front porch.
(c) On the back porch.
(d) In the kitchen.
3. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
(a) An audience member.
(b) Another actor.
(c) A Distant Voice.
4. Zuss wonders if J.B. knows that he is a(n) ______ in the story.
(c) Main character.
(d) Minor character.
5. Where does Sarah believe that blessings come from?
(b) The Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is J.B.'s grace at the meal in Scene 1?
2. After Sarah sings her song, the children ask J.B. to do what?
3. What book of the Old Testament are Zuss and Nickles basing their lines on at the end of Scene 2?
4. Mr. Zuss says that evil is never ______.
5. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)