|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah compares their children to J.B., saying that they both show gratitude the way a woman does what?
(a) Wears a nice pair of shoes.
(b) Wears nice jewelry.
(c) Wears a nice dress.
(d) Uses purses.
2. The name "Zuss" resembles what god from Ancient Greece?
3. Sarah says that you cannot take God's blessings as a gift, but that God is owed _______ in return.
4. In the Prologue, man is compared to a wingless, sightless insect that does what?
(a) Lands and gets run over by a car.
(b) Bangs itself against a window pane.
(c) Slams itself into a windshield.
(d) Gets squashed by the boot of someone larger.
5. Sarah tells them that David's ______ are probably much dirtier than theirs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Zuss says that evil is never ______.
2. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
3. In the story of Job, Satan bets God that if God were to curse Job, Job would do what?
4. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, say that the audience is what?
5. What does Mr. Nickles sell?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)