|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Nickles and Zuss have their masks on, where do they quote lines from?
(a) History books.
(b) The Bible.
(d) Famous movies.
2. How long is J.B.'s grace at the meal in Scene 1?
(a) Of moderate length.
(c) Long enough.
(d) Very brief.
3. When Sarah and J.B. invite the soldiers into the house, where do they go to sit and talk?
(a) To the front porch.
(b) In front of the fire.
(c) On the back porch.
(d) In the kitchen.
4. Before Zuss can shout out his faith in J.B.'s faith, Nickles asks him what question?
(a) Why J.B. has to have faith.
(b) Why J.B. has to experience pain.
(c) Why J.B. has to die.
(d) Why J.B. has to suffer.
5. What does the First Messenger do when the Second Messenger tells J.B. and Sarah that their children are dead because of a drunk driver?
(a) Take notes.
(b) Record with a video camera.
(c) Snap pictures.
(d) Interview them for a news video.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
2. Zuss wonders if J.B. knows that he is a(n) ______ in the story.
3. Sarah sings a song to the children that wonders what?
4. The second traditional aspect of man's relationship with God is fear of His _________.
5. J.B. sings a song that says, "To be, become, and end are all _____."
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)