|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the modern day religion closest to existentialism?
2. What kind of mask is Mr. Nickles supposed to wear?
(a) A mask depicting laughter and disgust.
(b) A mask depicting smirking and disgust.
(c) A mask depicting discontent and hatred.
(d) A mask depicting evil and hatred.
3. Where is the Prologue set?
(a) At a ball game.
(b) At a concessions stand.
(c) In a football stadium.
(d) In a circus tent.
4. Sarah tells them that David's ______ are probably much dirtier than theirs.
5. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
(a) A Distant Voice.
(b) Another actor.
(c) An audience member.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Distant Voice meant to represent?
2. Existentialism says that life is mainly full of what?
3. What does Nickles want to do when he climbs down the ladder?
4. To Zuss and Nickles, J.B. is playing a role in deciding the argument between what two entities?
5. The text of the play is written in what?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)