|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. J.B. says that Sarah "thinks you can choose among your _____: well you don't, you love the lot of them."
2. When Mr. Zuss climbs the ladder, what kind of mask does he find?
(a) Beautiful and powerful.
(b) Restful and angelic.
(c) Beautiful and peaceful.
(d) Restful and glorious.
3. The text of the play is written in what?
(a) Tetromic pentameter.
(b) Blank verse.
(c) Choric verse.
(d) Trochaic iameter.
4. Once Nickles and Zuss have their masks on, where do they quote lines from?
(a) History books.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Famous movies.
5. Where is the story of Job found?
(a) In the Old Testament.
(b) In the Apocrapha.
(c) In the New Testament.
(d) In the Pentateuch.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Sarah sings her song, the children ask J.B. to do what?
2. The second traditional aspect of man's relationship with God is fear of His _________.
3. How long does it take for J.B. and Sarah to call the police about their missing daughter?
4. Nickles and Zuss are what type of characters?
5. Nickles says that the real reason for suffering is to learn that everything ends in what?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)