|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does existentialism say about God?
(a) God indulges in making mankind suffer.
(b) God makes bad things happen.
(c) There is no God.
(d) God doesn't make anything happen to mankind.
2. The text of the play is written in what?
(a) Tetromic pentameter.
(b) Trochaic iameter.
(c) Blank verse.
(d) Choric verse.
3. When Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss step onto the stage, who is Mr. Zuss going to play?
(b) St. Peter.
4. Sarah sings a song to the children that wonders what?
(a) Where the days go when they're over.
(b) Where the sun goes when it goes down.
(c) Where prayers go when they are made.
(d) Where wishes go once they are wished.
5. What does Mr. Nickles sell?
(a) Ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, describe the stage as what?
2. What is the name of Sarah and J.B.'s son who is off at war?
3. Nickles and Zuss are what type of characters?
4. According to Mr. Zuss, why does Job not have a right to question God?
5. At the end of the Prologue, what holiday is J.B. shown at?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)