|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is J.B. and Sarah's daughter holding in her fist when she is found?
(a) A toy tea pot.
(b) A toy doll.
(c) A stuffed animal.
(d) A toy umbrella.
2. Allegory is a form of extended ______.
3. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
4. What word characterizes Zuss' and Nickles' thoughts about J.B.'s acting abilities?
5. Existentialism is a philosophical movement of what century?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Prologue, man is compared to a wingless, sightless insect that does what?
2. What book of the Old Testament are Zuss and Nickles basing their lines on at the end of Scene 2?
3. J.B. refers to the regularity of morning and spring to show that God can be what?
4. Who says "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away," after all the children are dead?
5. What is the name of Sarah and J.B.'s son who is off at war?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)