|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah represents what side of belief in God?
2. When Zuss and Nickles are arguing about the role of suffering in J.B.'s life, they are ______ to the story of Job in the Bible.
3. Nickles says that the real reason for suffering is to learn that everything ends in what?
(a) Death and dirt.
(b) Death and sorrow.
(c) Death and emptiness.
(d) Death and pity.
4. The second traditional aspect of man's relationship with God is fear of His _________.
5. What does Mr. Nickles sell?
(a) Ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah sings a song to the children that wonders what?
2. Sarah lives her life indulging in blaming rage and what?
3. What is the modern day religion closest to existentialism?
4. When J.B. and Sarah are arguing over whether God's blessings are earned or simply given, what happens to interrupt them?
5. Who is the Distant Voice meant to represent?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)