|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sarah and J.B.'s son who is off at war?
2. What does the First Messenger do when the Second Messenger tells J.B. and Sarah that their children are dead because of a drunk driver?
(a) Take notes.
(b) Snap pictures.
(c) Record with a video camera.
(d) Interview them for a news video.
3. What is J.B. and Sarah's daughter holding in her fist when she is found?
(a) A toy doll.
(b) A toy tea pot.
(c) A toy umbrella.
(d) A stuffed animal.
4. Existentialism says that life is mainly full of what?
5. Where does Sarah believe that blessings come from?
(c) The Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the Prologue, what holiday is J.B. shown at?
2. How many maids wait near the table that J.B. and his family are sitting at?
3. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
4. Why do J.B. and Sarah wait to call the police?
5. The scene between the family shows the _____ between J.B. and Sarah about their beliefs.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)