|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The second traditional aspect of man's relationship with God is fear of His _________.
2. What does Sarah want the children, at dinner, to do more thoroughly?
(a) Fear God.
(b) Thank God.
(c) Praise God.
(d) Love God.
3. What does existentialism say about God?
(a) There is no God.
(b) God makes bad things happen.
(c) God indulges in making mankind suffer.
(d) God doesn't make anything happen to mankind.
4. Whose story do Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss portray on the stage?
5. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
(a) Forget them.
(b) Make them suffer.
(c) Remove his blessings.
(d) Leave them.
Short Answer Questions
1. This play, and the story of Job, are allegories for what?
2. There are two traditional aspects of man's relationship with God as portrayed in the story. The first is ______ in God's love.
3. J.B. sings a song that says, "To be, become, and end are all _____."
4. Where are Zuss and Nickles when Sarah and J.B. realize their son is dead?
5. How long is J.B.'s grace at the meal in Scene 1?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)