|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is J.B.'s grace at the meal in Scene 1?
(a) Of moderate length.
(c) Very brief.
(d) Long enough.
2. What does Nickles want to do when he climbs down the ladder?
(a) Laugh at Sarah and her faith.
(b) Laugh at J.B. and his faith.
(c) Help Sarah understand what is occurring.
(d) Help J.B. understand what is occurring.
3. Existentialism says that the sum total of existence is what human beings _______.
4. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
(a) A Distant Voice.
(c) An audience member.
(d) Another actor.
5. After coming down from their platform, how do Nickles and Zuss return to their platform?
(a) Arm in arm.
(b) In handcuffs.
(c) With their hands tied.
(d) With their feet tied.
Short Answer Questions
1. Existentialism says that life is mainly full of what?
2. Who says "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away," after all the children are dead?
3. What is the modern day religion closest to existentialism?
4. Existentialism is a philosophical movement of what century?
5. Once Nickles and Zuss have their masks on, where do they quote lines from?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)