|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is J.B. and Sarah's daughter holding in her fist when she is found?
(a) A toy umbrella.
(b) A toy doll.
(c) A stuffed animal.
(d) A toy tea pot.
2. After Sarah sings her song, the children ask J.B. to do what?
(a) Put the train together.
(b) Sing a different song.
(c) Sing the same song.
(d) Play the piano.
3. J.B. refers to the regularity of morning and spring to show that God can be what?
(c) Counted upon.
4. Whose story do Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss portray on the stage?
5. What is the name of Sarah and J.B.'s son who is off at war?
Short Answer Questions
1. J.B. says that Sarah "thinks you can choose among your _____: well you don't, you love the lot of them."
2. Sarah tells them that David's ______ are probably much dirtier than theirs.
3. J.B.'s song at the end of Scene 1represents what?
4. Sarah says that you cannot take God's blessings as a gift, but that God is owed _______ in return.
5. Why do J.B. and Sarah wait to call the police?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)