|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The text of the play is written in what?
(a) Tetromic pentameter.
(b) Choric verse.
(c) Blank verse.
(d) Trochaic iameter.
2. When the writer uses words that begin with the same sound to get the attention of the reader, it is called what?
3. Sarah represents what side of belief in God?
4. Whose story do Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss portray on the stage?
5. At the beginning of Scene 2, what do Zuss and Nickles remove?
(a) Their masks.
(b) Their belts.
(c) Their costumes.
(d) Their uniforms.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the lights fade at the end of Scene 1, what shadows are left on the ceiling of the tent?
2. How does Mr. Nickles describe Job's situation?
3. Mr. Zuss says that evil is never ______.
4. Sarah tells them that David's ______ are probably much dirtier than theirs.
5. Where does Sarah believe that blessings come from?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)