|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss step onto the stage, who is Mr. Zuss going to play?
(d) St. Peter.
2. Sarah tells them that David's ______ are probably much dirtier than theirs.
3. In the Prologue, man is compared to a wingless, sightless insect that does what?
(a) Bangs itself against a window pane.
(b) Gets squashed by the boot of someone larger.
(c) Lands and gets run over by a car.
(d) Slams itself into a windshield.
4. Who says "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away," after all the children are dead?
5. Existentialism is a philosophical movement of what century?
Short Answer Questions
1. The soldier mentions doing the best they could for David, but says that they didn't have the right length of _________.
2. According to Mr. Zuss, why does Job not have a right to question God?
3. What does Sarah think the two soldiers have for her and J.B.?
4. Existentialism says that life is mainly full of what?
5. Where does Sarah believe that blessings come from?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)