|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. J.B. refers to the regularity of morning and spring to show that God can be what?
(b) Counted upon.
2. Where is the story of Job found?
(a) In the New Testament.
(b) In the Pentateuch.
(c) In the Apocrapha.
(d) In the Old Testament.
3. The soldier mentions doing the best they could for David, but says that they didn't have the right length of _________.
4. J.B. represents what side of belief in God?
5. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
(a) A Distant Voice.
(c) Another actor.
(d) An audience member.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Zuss says that evil is never ______.
2. When Zuss and Nickles are arguing about the role of suffering in J.B.'s life, they are ______ to the story of Job in the Bible.
3. The Messengers bring Sarah into the house, dirty and bruised. Where has she been?
4. J.B. says that Sarah "thinks you can choose among your _____: well you don't, you love the lot of them."
5. The lesson of the allegory that this play represents is that we can face whatever happens with acceptance and grace. Which character represents this viewpoint?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)