|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There are two traditional aspects of man's relationship with God as portrayed in the story. The first is ______ in God's love.
2. Whose story do Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss portray on the stage?
3. Nickles says that J.B. would play his role differently if he were what?
4. What is the modern day religion closest to existentialism?
5. Once Nickles and Zuss have their masks on, where do they quote lines from?
(a) The Bible.
(b) History books.
(c) Famous movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Zuss says that evil is never ______.
2. When Mr. Zuss climbs the ladder, what kind of mask does he find?
3. When Mr. Zuss says that the world is a great place, what does Mr. Nickles say it is?
4. What is Sarah arranging on the table when she and J.B. notice two drunk soldiers across the street?
5. What book of the Old Testament are Zuss and Nickles basing their lines on at the end of Scene 2?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)