|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Zuss sell?
2. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, describe the stage as what?
(b) On the ground.
(d) In the sky.
3. Sarah compares their children to J.B., saying that they both show gratitude the way a woman does what?
(a) Uses purses.
(b) Wears a nice dress.
(c) Wears a nice pair of shoes.
(d) Wears nice jewelry.
4. What does Sarah want the children, at dinner, to do more thoroughly?
(a) Praise God.
(b) Love God.
(c) Fear God.
(d) Thank God.
5. Existentialism says that life is mainly full of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of J.B.'s children are in a car that is hit by a drunk driver?
2. What is Sarah arranging on the table when she and J.B. notice two drunk soldiers across the street?
3. Sarah represents what side of belief in God?
4. Existentialism says that the sum total of existence is what human beings _______.
5. Some people say that J.B. is lucky, but J.B. attributes his "luck" to what?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)