|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do J.B. and Sarah wait to call the police?
(a) They thought she would simply come home.
(b) They thought nothing was wrong.
(c) They thought they could find her on their own.
(d) They thought she was at a friend's house.
2. What does Mr. Nickles sell?
(b) Ice cream.
3. What book of the Old Testament are Zuss and Nickles basing their lines on at the end of Scene 2?
4. Some people say that J.B. is lucky, but J.B. attributes his "luck" to what?
(a) God's knowledge.
(b) God's acts.
(c) God's thanks.
(d) God's blessings.
5. Sarah lives her life indulging in blaming rage and what?
(a) Fearful obedience.
(b) Fearful gratitude.
(c) Faithful obedience.
(d) Fearless blessings.
Short Answer Questions
1. The soldier mentions doing the best they could for David, but says that they didn't have the right length of _________.
2. According to Mr. Zuss, why does Job not have a right to question God?
3. What are Zuss and Nickles holding while they watch Sarah and J.B. realize their son is dead?
4. How does Mr. Nickles describe Job's situation?
5. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)