|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does existentialism say about God?
(a) There is no God.
(b) God makes bad things happen.
(c) God doesn't make anything happen to mankind.
(d) God indulges in making mankind suffer.
2. How many maids wait near the table that J.B. and his family are sitting at?
3. To Zuss and Nickles, J.B. is playing a role in deciding the argument between what two entities?
(a) God and Satan.
(b) Fear and faith.
(c) Good and evil.
(d) Praise and thanks.
4. After coming down from their platform, how do Nickles and Zuss return to their platform?
(a) In handcuffs.
(b) With their hands tied.
(c) With their feet tied.
(d) Arm in arm.
5. Nickles and Zuss are what type of characters?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of J.B.'s children are in a car that is hit by a drunk driver?
2. How does Mr. Nickles describe Job's situation?
3. The argument of the play is that the only way to live and transcend suffering is through what?
4. Why do J.B. and Sarah wait to call the police?
5. When Mr. Zuss climbs the ladder, what kind of mask does he find?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)