|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Allegory is a form of extended ______.
2. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
(b) An audience member.
(c) A Distant Voice.
(d) Another actor.
3. The scene between the family shows the _____ between J.B. and Sarah about their beliefs.
4. Sarah represents what side of belief in God?
5. Sarah lives her life indulging in blaming rage and what?
(a) Faithful obedience.
(b) Fearful gratitude.
(c) Fearless blessings.
(d) Fearful obedience.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of J.B.'s children are in a car that is hit by a drunk driver?
2. When Zuss and Nickles put their masks on at the end of Scene 2, what do they recite?
3. J.B. sings a song that says, "To be, become, and end are all _____."
4. What is the modern day religion closest to existentialism?
5. Zuss says that ______ will enable J.B. to see God more clearly.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)