|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Zuss and Nickles, J.B. is playing a role in deciding the argument between what two entities?
(a) Praise and thanks.
(b) Fear and faith.
(c) God and Satan.
(d) Good and evil.
2. What does Nickles want to do when he climbs down the ladder?
(a) Laugh at J.B. and his faith.
(b) Help J.B. understand what is occurring.
(c) Laugh at Sarah and her faith.
(d) Help Sarah understand what is occurring.
3. How many maids wait near the table that J.B. and his family are sitting at?
4. When Mr. Zuss climbs the ladder, what kind of mask does he find?
(a) Restful and glorious.
(b) Beautiful and peaceful.
(c) Beautiful and powerful.
(d) Restful and angelic.
5. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
(b) Another actor.
(c) A Distant Voice.
(d) An audience member.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah says that you cannot take God's blessings as a gift, but that God is owed _______ in return.
2. How does Mr. Nickles describe Job's situation?
3. Whose story do Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss portray on the stage?
4. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
5. Sarah represents what side of belief in God?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)