|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah want the children, at dinner, to do more thoroughly?
(a) Fear God.
(b) Thank God.
(c) Love God.
(d) Praise God.
2. Mr. Zuss says that evil is never ______.
3. According to Mr. Zuss, why does Job not have a right to question God?
(a) Because he's only a man.
(b) Because he wasn't worthy.
(c) Because God is the Creator.
(d) Because God is God.
4. What does Sarah think the two soldiers have for her and J.B.?
(b) A letter from their son.
(c) A message from their son.
(d) A medal for their son.
5. Existentialism says that the sum total of existence is what human beings _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. The scene between the family shows the _____ between J.B. and Sarah about their beliefs.
2. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, describe the stage as what?
3. At the end of Scene 2, after Zuss and Nickles quote lines, the lights change and the audience is taken where?
4. J.B. says that Sarah "thinks you can choose among your _____: well you don't, you love the lot of them."
5. What does Mr. Zuss sell?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)