|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many meanings does an allegorical story have?
2. Once Nickles and Zuss have their masks on, where do they quote lines from?
(b) The Bible.
(c) History books.
(d) Famous movies.
3. What kind of mask is Mr. Nickles supposed to wear?
(a) A mask depicting smirking and disgust.
(b) A mask depicting evil and hatred.
(c) A mask depicting discontent and hatred.
(d) A mask depicting laughter and disgust.
4. Sarah represents what side of belief in God?
5. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, describe the stage as what?
(a) In the sky.
(c) On the ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sarah believe that blessings come from?
2. Mr. Zuss says that evil is never ______.
3. J.B. says that when he was a kid, the light of ______ was the light of God.
4. J.B. represents what side of belief in God?
5. How long is J.B.'s grace at the meal in Scene 1?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)