|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah lives her life indulging in blaming rage and what?
(a) Fearful gratitude.
(b) Faithful obedience.
(c) Fearless blessings.
(d) Fearful obedience.
2. What does Nickles want to do when he climbs down the ladder?
(a) Help Sarah understand what is occurring.
(b) Laugh at J.B. and his faith.
(c) Laugh at Sarah and her faith.
(d) Help J.B. understand what is occurring.
3. The argument of the play is that the only way to live and transcend suffering is through what?
(a) Prayer and obedience to God.
(b) Faith in human beings.
(c) Belief that there is a God and a divine plan.
(d) Faith and trust in God an his divine plan.
4. How many children do J.B. and Sarah have?
5. When J.B. makes a reference to Sarah's love of flowers, he is referring to what?
(a) Their children.
(b) Their blessings.
(c) Their possessions.
(d) Their family.
Short Answer Questions
1. J.B.'s song at the end of Scene 1represents what?
2. When J.B. and Sarah are arguing over whether God's blessings are earned or simply given, what happens to interrupt them?
3. What is Sarah arranging on the table when she and J.B. notice two drunk soldiers across the street?
4. What kind of mask is Mr. Nickles supposed to wear?
5. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)