|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sarah arranging on the table when she and J.B. notice two drunk soldiers across the street?
(b) Place settings.
2. How does Mr. Nickles describe Job's situation?
3. Sarah tells them that David's ______ are probably much dirtier than theirs.
4. When J.B. and Sarah are arguing over whether God's blessings are earned or simply given, what happens to interrupt them?
(a) One child asks Sarah to put him to bed.
(b) One child becomes sick.
(c) One child asks for a story.
(d) One child asks for the wishbone.
5. What does Sarah want the children, at dinner, to do more thoroughly?
(a) Thank God.
(b) Love God.
(c) Fear God.
(d) Praise God.
Short Answer Questions
1. This play, and the story of Job, are allegories for what?
2. What does the First Messenger do when the Second Messenger tells J.B. and Sarah that their children are dead because of a drunk driver?
3. The name "Zuss" resembles what god from Ancient Greece?
4. In the story of Job, Satan bets God that if God were to curse Job, Job would do what?
5. J.B.'s song at the end of Scene 1represents what?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)