|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Scene 2, after Zuss and Nickles quote lines, the lights change and the audience is taken where?
(a) To a funeral.
(b) To a church.
(c) To the scene of an accident.
(d) Back to the dining room table.
2. Once Nickles and Zuss have their masks on, where do they quote lines from?
(b) The Bible.
(c) Famous movies.
(d) History books.
3. When Sarah and J.B. invite the soldiers into the house, where do they go to sit and talk?
(a) On the back porch.
(b) In front of the fire.
(c) To the front porch.
(d) In the kitchen.
4. The Messengers bring Sarah into the house, dirty and bruised. Where has she been?
(a) She fell off a bridge.
(b) She was in a car accident.
(c) She was trapped under the wall of a collapsing building.
(d) She was beaten up by a gang member.
5. J.B. refers to the regularity of morning and spring to show that God can be what?
(a) Counted upon.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the Prologue, what holiday is J.B. shown at?
2. What does Sarah think the two soldiers have for her and J.B.?
3. What book of the Old Testament are Zuss and Nickles basing their lines on at the end of Scene 2?
4. Where is the Prologue set?
5. The scene between the family shows the _____ between J.B. and Sarah about their beliefs.
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)