|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The soldier mentions doing the best they could for David, but says that they didn't have the right length of _________.
2. J.B. says that Sarah "thinks you can choose among your _____: well you don't, you love the lot of them."
3. After coming down from their platform, how do Nickles and Zuss return to their platform?
(a) With their hands tied.
(b) In handcuffs.
(c) With their feet tied.
(d) Arm in arm.
4. Mr. Zuss says that evil is never ______.
5. What is J.B. and Sarah's daughter holding in her fist when she is found?
(a) A toy doll.
(b) A toy tea pot.
(c) A toy umbrella.
(d) A stuffed animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the First Messenger do when the Second Messenger tells J.B. and Sarah that their children are dead because of a drunk driver?
2. When J.B. and Sarah are arguing over whether God's blessings are earned or simply given, what happens to interrupt them?
3. How many meanings does an allegorical story have?
4. Before Zuss can shout out his faith in J.B.'s faith, Nickles asks him what question?
5. The argument of the play is that the only way to live and transcend suffering is through what?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)