|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah want the children, at dinner, to do more thoroughly?
(a) Thank God.
(b) Fear God.
(c) Love God.
(d) Praise God.
2. To Zuss and Nickles, J.B. is playing a role in deciding the argument between what two entities?
(a) Praise and thanks.
(b) Fear and faith.
(c) God and Satan.
(d) Good and evil.
3. How long does it take for J.B. and Sarah to call the police about their missing daughter?
(a) Seven hours.
(b) Nine hours.
(c) Eight hours.
(d) Six hours.
4. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
5. There are two traditional aspects of man's relationship with God as portrayed in the story. The first is ______ in God's love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Zuss says that evil is never ______.
2. Zuss says that ______ will enable J.B. to see God more clearly.
3. When Mr. Zuss says that the world is a great place, what does Mr. Nickles say it is?
4. What does Sarah think the two soldiers have for her and J.B.?
5. Nickles says that the real reason for suffering is to learn that everything ends in what?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)