|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Messengers bring Sarah into the house, dirty and bruised. Where has she been?
(a) She was trapped under the wall of a collapsing building.
(b) She was in a car accident.
(c) She was beaten up by a gang member.
(d) She fell off a bridge.
2. How does Mr. Nickles describe Job's situation?
3. When J.B. makes a reference to Sarah's love of flowers, he is referring to what?
(a) Their possessions.
(b) Their blessings.
(c) Their family.
(d) Their children.
4. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
(a) Make them suffer.
(b) Remove his blessings.
(c) Forget them.
(d) Leave them.
5. There are two traditional aspects of man's relationship with God as portrayed in the story. The first is ______ in God's love.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Zuss and Nickles are arguing about the role of suffering in J.B.'s life, they are ______ to the story of Job in the Bible.
2. Mr. Zuss says that evil is never ______.
3. Sarah represents what side of belief in God?
4. What does Sarah want the children, at dinner, to do more thoroughly?
5. Sarah compares their children to J.B., saying that they both show gratitude the way a woman does what?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)