|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many maids wait near the table that J.B. and his family are sitting at?
2. J.B. sings a song that says, "To be, become, and end are all _____."
3. At the end of the Prologue, what holiday is J.B. shown at?
(a) Fourth of July.
4. Zuss says that ______ will enable J.B. to see God more clearly.
5. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
(a) Another actor.
(b) A Distant Voice.
(c) An audience member.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some people say that J.B. is lucky, but J.B. attributes his "luck" to what?
2. What does existentialism say about God?
3. J.B. says that when he was a kid, the light of ______ was the light of God.
4. Where are Zuss and Nickles when Sarah and J.B. realize their son is dead?
5. Nickles says that J.B. would play his role differently if he were what?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)