|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Distant Voice meant to represent?
(c) The angels.
2. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, describe the stage as what?
(a) In the sky.
(b) On the ground.
3. J.B. refers to the regularity of morning and spring to show that God can be what?
(c) Counted upon.
4. In the story of Job, Satan bets God that if God were to curse Job, Job would do what?
(a) Curse God.
(b) Pray to God.
(c) Pray to Satan.
(d) Praise Satan.
5. Before Zuss can shout out his faith in J.B.'s faith, Nickles asks him what question?
(a) Why J.B. has to die.
(b) Why J.B. has to experience pain.
(c) Why J.B. has to have faith.
(d) Why J.B. has to suffer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Nickles describe Job's situation?
2. Where is the story of Job found?
3. When the lights fade at the end of Scene 1, what shadows are left on the ceiling of the tent?
4. To Zuss and Nickles, J.B. is playing a role in deciding the argument between what two entities?
5. How long is J.B.'s grace at the meal in Scene 1?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)