|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This play, and the story of Job, are allegories for what?
(a) The human experience of suffering.
(b) The human experience of existentialism.
(c) The human experience and philosophy.
(d) The human experience in relation with God.
2. Where is the Prologue set?
(a) At a ball game.
(b) At a concessions stand.
(c) In a circus tent.
(d) In a football stadium.
3. At the beginning of Scene 2, what do Zuss and Nickles remove?
(a) Their masks.
(b) Their belts.
(c) Their uniforms.
(d) Their costumes.
4. Sarah lives her life indulging in blaming rage and what?
(a) Faithful obedience.
(b) Fearful gratitude.
(c) Fearless blessings.
(d) Fearful obedience.
5. Sarah says that you cannot take God's blessings as a gift, but that God is owed _______ in return.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many maids wait near the table that J.B. and his family are sitting at?
2. Existentialism says that the sum total of existence is what human beings _______.
3. When J.B. and Sarah are arguing over whether God's blessings are earned or simply given, what happens to interrupt them?
4. After Sarah sings her song, the children ask J.B. to do what?
5. What does Sarah want the children, at dinner, to do more thoroughly?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)