|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah want the children, at dinner, to do more thoroughly?
(a) Fear God.
(b) Love God.
(c) Thank God.
(d) Praise God.
2. Whose story do Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss portray on the stage?
3. Existentialism says that life is mainly full of what?
4. Sarah lives her life indulging in blaming rage and what?
(a) Fearless blessings.
(b) Fearful gratitude.
(c) Fearful obedience.
(d) Faithful obedience.
5. There are two traditional aspects of man's relationship with God as portrayed in the story. The first is ______ in God's love.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Nickles describe Job's situation?
2. J.B. says that when he was a kid, the light of ______ was the light of God.
3. Zuss wonders if J.B. knows that he is a(n) ______ in the story.
4. Existentialism is a philosophical movement of what century?
5. How long is J.B.'s grace at the meal in Scene 1?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)