|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lesson of the allegory that this play represents is that we can face whatever happens with acceptance and grace. Which character represents this viewpoint?
2. J.B.'s song at the end of Scene 1represents what?
(a) The motive of the play.
(b) The theme of the play.
(c) The mood of the play.
(d) The tone of the play.
3. When Mr. Zuss climbs the ladder, what kind of mask does he find?
(a) Beautiful and peaceful.
(b) Restful and glorious.
(c) Restful and angelic.
(d) Beautiful and powerful.
4. What does Mr. Nickles sell?
(a) Ice cream.
5. J.B. sings a song that says, "To be, become, and end are all _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. J.B. represents what side of belief in God?
2. Who is the Distant Voice meant to represent?
3. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
4. What kind of mask is Mr. Nickles supposed to wear?
5. Sarah represents what side of belief in God?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)