|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose story do Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss portray on the stage?
2. Where is the story of Job found?
(a) In the Apocrapha.
(b) In the Pentateuch.
(c) In the New Testament.
(d) In the Old Testament.
3. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
(a) Remove his blessings.
(b) Forget them.
(c) Leave them.
(d) Make them suffer.
4. When J.B. makes a reference to Sarah's love of flowers, he is referring to what?
(a) Their family.
(b) Their possessions.
(c) Their blessings.
(d) Their children.
5. How many maids wait near the table that J.B. and his family are sitting at?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many meanings does an allegorical story have?
2. The second traditional aspect of man's relationship with God is fear of His _________.
3. What does existentialism say about God?
4. In the Prologue, man is compared to a wingless, sightless insect that does what?
5. There are two traditional aspects of man's relationship with God as portrayed in the story. The first is ______ in God's love.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)