|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Existentialism says that life is mainly full of what?
2. J.B. refers to the regularity of morning and spring to show that God can be what?
(d) Counted upon.
3. Sarah lives her life indulging in blaming rage and what?
(a) Fearless blessings.
(b) Faithful obedience.
(c) Fearful obedience.
(d) Fearful gratitude.
4. J.B. says that when he was a kid, the light of ______ was the light of God.
(a) The moon.
(d) The sun.
5. Allegory is a form of extended ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Scene 2, what do Zuss and Nickles remove?
2. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
3. Where does Sarah believe that blessings come from?
4. How many maids wait near the table that J.B. and his family are sitting at?
5. The second traditional aspect of man's relationship with God is fear of His _________.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)