|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. J.B. sings a song that says, "To be, become, and end are all _____."
2. What does existentialism say about God?
(a) God indulges in making mankind suffer.
(b) God makes bad things happen.
(c) There is no God.
(d) God doesn't make anything happen to mankind.
3. How many maids wait near the table that J.B. and his family are sitting at?
4. Zuss says that ______ will enable J.B. to see God more clearly.
5. This play, and the story of Job, are allegories for what?
(a) The human experience of existentialism.
(b) The human experience of suffering.
(c) The human experience in relation with God.
(d) The human experience and philosophy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah lives her life indulging in blaming rage and what?
2. Some people say that J.B. is lucky, but J.B. attributes his "luck" to what?
3. When J.B. makes a reference to Sarah's love of flowers, he is referring to what?
4. Where is the Prologue set?
5. When Mr. Zuss climbs the ladder, what kind of mask does he find?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)