|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
2. The scene between the family shows the _____ between J.B. and Sarah about their beliefs.
3. When the lights fade at the end of Scene 1, what shadows are left on the ceiling of the tent?
(a) The shadows of the God-mask and Satan-mask.
(b) The shadows of Mr. Zuss and Mr. Nickles.
(c) The shadows of God and Satan.
(d) The shadows of death and destruction.
4. When Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss step onto the stage, who is Mr. Zuss going to play?
(b) St. Peter.
5. Sarah says that you cannot take God's blessings as a gift, but that God is owed _______ in return.
Short Answer Questions
1. The lesson of the allegory that this play represents is that we can face whatever happens with acceptance and grace. Which character represents this viewpoint?
2. What is the modern day religion closest to existentialism?
3. Sarah lives her life indulging in blaming rage and what?
4. What does Sarah want the children, at dinner, to do more thoroughly?
5. Where is the story of Job found?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)