|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Zuss and Nickles, J.B. is playing a role in deciding the argument between what two entities?
(a) Good and evil.
(b) God and Satan.
(c) Fear and faith.
(d) Praise and thanks.
2. The second traditional aspect of man's relationship with God is fear of His _________.
3. When the writer uses words that begin with the same sound to get the attention of the reader, it is called what?
4. Zuss wonders if J.B. knows that he is a(n) ______ in the story.
(a) Minor character.
(b) Main character.
5. Existentialism says that the sum total of existence is what human beings _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
2. Before Zuss can shout out his faith in J.B.'s faith, Nickles asks him what question?
3. After Sarah sings her song, the children ask J.B. to do what?
4. Zuss says that ______ will enable J.B. to see God more clearly.
5. Mr. Zuss says that evil is never ______.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)