|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There are two traditional aspects of man's relationship with God as portrayed in the story. The first is ______ in God's love.
2. At the end of the Prologue, what holiday is J.B. shown at?
(b) Fourth of July.
3. At the end of Scene 2, after Zuss and Nickles quote lines, the lights change and the audience is taken where?
(a) To a church.
(b) Back to the dining room table.
(c) To a funeral.
(d) To the scene of an accident.
4. In the story of Job, Satan bets God that if God were to curse Job, Job would do what?
(a) Pray to Satan.
(b) Curse God.
(c) Pray to God.
(d) Praise Satan.
5. When Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss step onto the stage, who is Mr. Zuss going to play?
(c) St. Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, describe the stage as what?
2. J.B.'s song at the end of Scene 1represents what?
3. When Zuss and Nickles are arguing about the role of suffering in J.B.'s life, they are ______ to the story of Job in the Bible.
4. Sarah sings a song to the children that wonders what?
5. The text of the play is written in what?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)