|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Zuss sell?
2. How many meanings does an allegorical story have?
3. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
4. When Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss step onto the stage, who is Mr. Zuss going to play?
(a) St. Peter.
5. After Sarah sings her song, the children ask J.B. to do what?
(a) Sing the same song.
(b) Put the train together.
(c) Sing a different song.
(d) Play the piano.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the story of Job found?
2. J.B. represents what side of belief in God?
3. Sarah lives her life indulging in blaming rage and what?
4. What is the modern day religion closest to existentialism?
5. J.B. refers to the regularity of morning and spring to show that God can be what?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)