|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. J.B. represents what side of belief in God?
2. When Mr. Zuss says that the world is a great place, what does Mr. Nickles say it is?
(a) A dung-heap.
(b) A waste land.
(c) A trash pile.
(d) A garbage dump.
3. After Sarah sings her song, the children ask J.B. to do what?
(a) Sing a different song.
(b) Sing the same song.
(c) Play the piano.
(d) Put the train together.
4. How many meanings does an allegorical story have?
5. When Zuss and Nickles are arguing about the role of suffering in J.B.'s life, they are ______ to the story of Job in the Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the lights fade at the end of Scene 1, what shadows are left on the ceiling of the tent?
2. What is the modern day religion closest to existentialism?
3. Zuss says that ______ will enable J.B. to see God more clearly.
4. Existentialism says that the sum total of existence is what human beings _______.
5. Sarah compares their children to J.B., saying that they both show gratitude the way a woman does what?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)