|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Scene 2, after Zuss and Nickles quote lines, the lights change and the audience is taken where?
(a) To a church.
(b) To the scene of an accident.
(c) Back to the dining room table.
(d) To a funeral.
2. J.B. sings a song that says, "To be, become, and end are all _____."
3. J.B. refers to the regularity of morning and spring to show that God can be what?
(a) Counted upon.
4. Sarah represents what side of belief in God?
5. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, say that the audience is what?
(b) At rest.
(c) The ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah want the children, at dinner, to do more thoroughly?
2. When Mr. Zuss says that the world is a great place, what does Mr. Nickles say it is?
3. In the story of Job, Satan bets God that if God were to curse Job, Job would do what?
4. In the Prologue, man is compared to a wingless, sightless insect that does what?
5. Sarah lives her life indulging in blaming rage and what?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)