|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Existentialism says that life is mainly full of what?
2. J.B. sings a song that says, "To be, become, and end are all _____."
3. Sarah compares their children to J.B., saying that they both show gratitude the way a woman does what?
(a) Wears nice jewelry.
(b) Uses purses.
(c) Wears a nice pair of shoes.
(d) Wears a nice dress.
4. When Zuss and Nickles put their masks on at the end of Scene 2, what do they recite?
(a) Biblical commentary.
(b) Biblical poetry.
(c) Biblical titles.
(d) Biblical verse.
5. Sarah says that you cannot take God's blessings as a gift, but that God is owed _______ in return.
Short Answer Questions
1. J.B. says that when he was a kid, the light of ______ was the light of God.
2. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
3. Allegory is a form of extended ______.
4. According to the allegory this play represents, human life is lived according to what?
5. The scene between the family shows the _____ between J.B. and Sarah about their beliefs.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)