|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
2. J.B. says that when he was a kid, the light of ______ was the light of God.
(a) The sun.
(c) The moon.
3. According to the allegory this play represents, human life is lived according to what?
(a) Man's pleasures.
(b) God's pleasures.
(c) Man's will.
(d) God's will.
4. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, describe the stage as what?
(c) On the ground.
(d) In the sky.
5. Sarah compares their children to J.B., saying that they both show gratitude the way a woman does what?
(a) Wears a nice pair of shoes.
(b) Wears a nice dress.
(c) Uses purses.
(d) Wears nice jewelry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some people say that J.B. is lucky, but J.B. attributes his "luck" to what?
2. How many maids wait near the table that J.B. and his family are sitting at?
3. Existentialism says that life is mainly full of what?
4. At the beginning of Scene 2, what do Zuss and Nickles remove?
5. Where is the story of Job found?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)