|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the Prologue, what holiday is J.B. shown at?
(a) Fourth of July.
2. Zuss wonders if J.B. knows that he is a(n) ______ in the story.
(c) Minor character.
(d) Main character.
3. Mr. Zuss says that evil is never ______.
4. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, say that the audience is what?
(b) The ocean.
(c) At rest.
5. Where does Sarah believe that blessings come from?
(c) The Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nickles says that J.B. would play his role differently if he were what?
2. Nickles says that the real reason for suffering is to learn that everything ends in what?
3. When the writer uses words that begin with the same sound to get the attention of the reader, it is called what?
4. Before Zuss can shout out his faith in J.B.'s faith, Nickles asks him what question?
5. Zuss says that ______ will enable J.B. to see God more clearly.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)