|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mr. Zuss climbs the ladder, what kind of mask does he find?
(a) Restful and angelic.
(b) Beautiful and peaceful.
(c) Restful and glorious.
(d) Beautiful and powerful.
2. Whose story do Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss portray on the stage?
3. Sarah represents what side of belief in God?
4. Where does Sarah believe that blessings come from?
(b) The Church.
5. The text of the play is written in what?
(a) Blank verse.
(b) Choric verse.
(c) Trochaic iameter.
(d) Tetromic pentameter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Distant Voice meant to represent?
2. There are two traditional aspects of man's relationship with God as portrayed in the story. The first is ______ in God's love.
3. When the lights fade at the end of Scene 1, what shadows are left on the ceiling of the tent?
4. How does Mr. Nickles describe Job's situation?
5. At the end of the Prologue, what holiday is J.B. shown at?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)