|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Nickles and Zuss have their masks on, where do they quote lines from?
(b) Famous movies.
(c) The Bible.
(d) History books.
2. J.B. says that when he was a kid, the light of ______ was the light of God.
(b) The moon.
(c) The sun.
3. When J.B. makes a reference to Sarah's love of flowers, he is referring to what?
(a) Their family.
(b) Their possessions.
(c) Their children.
(d) Their blessings.
4. The text of the play is written in what?
(a) Tetromic pentameter.
(b) Trochaic iameter.
(c) Blank verse.
(d) Choric verse.
5. What kind of mask is Mr. Nickles supposed to wear?
(a) A mask depicting evil and hatred.
(b) A mask depicting discontent and hatred.
(c) A mask depicting laughter and disgust.
(d) A mask depicting smirking and disgust.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Nickles describe Job's situation?
2. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, say that the audience is what?
3. Sarah represents what side of belief in God?
4. Who is the Distant Voice meant to represent?
5. Sarah sings a song to the children that wonders what?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)