|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, say that the audience is what?
(b) The ocean.
(d) At rest.
2. J.B. says that Sarah "thinks you can choose among your _____: well you don't, you love the lot of them."
3. Whose story do Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss portray on the stage?
4. What does Sarah want the children, at dinner, to do more thoroughly?
(a) Love God.
(b) Fear God.
(c) Praise God.
(d) Thank God.
5. How many maids wait near the table that J.B. and his family are sitting at?
Short Answer Questions
1. J.B. sings a song that says, "To be, become, and end are all _____."
2. According to Mr. Zuss, why does Job not have a right to question God?
3. Where does Sarah believe that blessings come from?
4. Sarah sings a song to the children that wonders what?
5. Where is the Prologue set?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)