|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is J.B.'s grace at the meal in Scene 1?
(a) Very brief.
(b) Of moderate length.
(d) Long enough.
2. Where does Sarah believe that blessings come from?
(b) The Church.
3. Mr. Zuss says that evil is never ______.
4. When J.B. and Sarah are arguing over whether God's blessings are earned or simply given, what happens to interrupt them?
(a) One child asks for the wishbone.
(b) One child becomes sick.
(c) One child asks for a story.
(d) One child asks Sarah to put him to bed.
5. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, say that the audience is what?
(c) At rest.
(d) The ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Prologue, man is compared to a wingless, sightless insect that does what?
2. When Mr. Zuss says that the world is a great place, what does Mr. Nickles say it is?
3. When Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss step onto the stage, who is Mr. Zuss going to play?
4. What does Sarah want the children, at dinner, to do more thoroughly?
5. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)