|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Nickles describe Job's situation?
2. The second traditional aspect of man's relationship with God is fear of His _________.
3. Sarah says that you cannot take God's blessings as a gift, but that God is owed _______ in return.
4. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
(a) Forget them.
(b) Make them suffer.
(c) Leave them.
(d) Remove his blessings.
5. What does Sarah want the children, at dinner, to do more thoroughly?
(a) Fear God.
(b) Thank God.
(c) Love God.
(d) Praise God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Zuss sell?
2. Sarah represents what side of belief in God?
3. When the lights fade at the end of Scene 1, what shadows are left on the ceiling of the tent?
4. Who is the Distant Voice meant to represent?
5. Whose story do Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss portray on the stage?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)