|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mr. Zuss, why does Job not have a right to question God?
(a) Because God is the Creator.
(b) Because God is God.
(c) Because he wasn't worthy.
(d) Because he's only a man.
2. How many children do J.B. and Sarah have?
3. Where does Sarah believe that blessings come from?
(b) The Church.
4. How many maids wait near the table that J.B. and his family are sitting at?
5. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
(a) A Distant Voice.
(c) Another actor.
(d) An audience member.
Short Answer Questions
1. J.B. says that Sarah "thinks you can choose among your _____: well you don't, you love the lot of them."
2. When J.B. makes a reference to Sarah's love of flowers, he is referring to what?
3. When Mr. Zuss says that the world is a great place, what does Mr. Nickles say it is?
4. Where is the Prologue set?
5. Once Nickles and Zuss have their masks on, where do they quote lines from?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)