|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Sarah sings her song, the children ask J.B. to do what?
(a) Put the train together.
(b) Sing a different song.
(c) Play the piano.
(d) Sing the same song.
2. Sarah represents what side of belief in God?
3. When Mr. Zuss says that the world is a great place, what does Mr. Nickles say it is?
(a) A waste land.
(b) A trash pile.
(c) A dung-heap.
(d) A garbage dump.
4. Allegory is a form of extended ______.
5. J.B. represents what side of belief in God?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
2. What does Mr. Zuss sell?
3. The text of the play is written in what?
4. At the end of the Prologue, what holiday is J.B. shown at?
5. The scene between the family shows the _____ between J.B. and Sarah about their beliefs.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)