|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The text of the play is written in what?
(a) Choric verse.
(b) Blank verse.
(c) Tetromic pentameter.
(d) Trochaic iameter.
2. J.B. refers to the regularity of morning and spring to show that God can be what?
(d) Counted upon.
3. How many maids wait near the table that J.B. and his family are sitting at?
4. Where is the story of Job found?
(a) In the Old Testament.
(b) In the New Testament.
(c) In the Apocrapha.
(d) In the Pentateuch.
5. At the end of the Prologue, what holiday is J.B. shown at?
(b) Fourth of July.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah says that you cannot take God's blessings as a gift, but that God is owed _______ in return.
2. J.B. says that Sarah "thinks you can choose among your _____: well you don't, you love the lot of them."
3. The second traditional aspect of man's relationship with God is fear of His _________.
4. J.B. represents what side of belief in God?
5. How many children do J.B. and Sarah have?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)