|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mr. Zuss, why does Job not have a right to question God?
(a) Because he wasn't worthy.
(b) Because God is the Creator.
(c) Because he's only a man.
(d) Because God is God.
2. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, say that the audience is what?
(b) The ocean.
(d) At rest.
3. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
4. Once Nickles and Zuss have their masks on, where do they quote lines from?
(b) Famous movies.
(c) History books.
(d) The Bible.
5. When Mr. Zuss says that the world is a great place, what does Mr. Nickles say it is?
(a) A garbage dump.
(b) A dung-heap.
(c) A trash pile.
(d) A waste land.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
2. Whose story do Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss portray on the stage?
3. The second traditional aspect of man's relationship with God is fear of His _________.
4. J.B.'s song at the end of Scene 1represents what?
5. Where is the story of Job found?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)