|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is J.B.'s grace at the meal in Scene 1?
(b) Of moderate length.
(c) Very brief.
(d) Long enough.
2. J.B. says that when he was a kid, the light of ______ was the light of God.
(a) The sun.
(d) The moon.
3. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
(b) A Distant Voice.
(c) An audience member.
(d) Another actor.
4. How many children do J.B. and Sarah have?
5. Whose story do Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss portray on the stage?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mr. Zuss, why does Job not have a right to question God?
2. J.B. says that Sarah "thinks you can choose among your _____: well you don't, you love the lot of them."
3. Where does Sarah believe that blessings come from?
4. Sarah compares their children to J.B., saying that they both show gratitude the way a woman does what?
5. How many meanings does an allegorical story have?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)