|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose story do Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss portray on the stage?
2. Allegory is a form of extended ______.
3. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, describe the stage as what?
(b) On the ground.
(d) In the sky.
4. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
5. There are two traditional aspects of man's relationship with God as portrayed in the story. The first is ______ in God's love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
2. What does Mr. Nickles sell?
3. Where does Sarah believe that blessings come from?
4. In the Prologue, man is compared to a wingless, sightless insect that does what?
5. According to Mr. Zuss, why does Job not have a right to question God?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)