|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is J.B.'s grace at the meal in Scene 1?
(a) Of moderate length.
(c) Long enough.
(d) Very brief.
2. Sarah says that you cannot take God's blessings as a gift, but that God is owed _______ in return.
3. J.B. sings a song that says, "To be, become, and end are all _____."
4. When J.B. makes a reference to Sarah's love of flowers, he is referring to what?
(a) Their possessions.
(b) Their family.
(c) Their blessings.
(d) Their children.
5. J.B.'s song at the end of Scene 1represents what?
(a) The theme of the play.
(b) The mood of the play.
(c) The motive of the play.
(d) The tone of the play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
2. At the end of the Prologue, what holiday is J.B. shown at?
3. What does Mr. Zuss sell?
4. How many meanings does an allegorical story have?
5. When the lights fade at the end of Scene 1, what shadows are left on the ceiling of the tent?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)