|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. J.B. sings a song that says, "To be, become, and end are all _____."
2. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
(a) Another actor.
(b) A Distant Voice.
(c) An audience member.
3. Mr. Zuss says that evil is never ______.
4. Sarah represents what side of belief in God?
5. Some people say that J.B. is lucky, but J.B. attributes his "luck" to what?
(a) God's blessings.
(b) God's knowledge.
(c) God's thanks.
(d) God's acts.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the lights fade at the end of Scene 1, what shadows are left on the ceiling of the tent?
2. J.B. refers to the regularity of morning and spring to show that God can be what?
3. Sarah sings a song to the children that wonders what?
4. J.B. says that Sarah "thinks you can choose among your _____: well you don't, you love the lot of them."
5. How long is J.B.'s grace at the meal in Scene 1?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)