|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the Prologue, what holiday is J.B. shown at?
(a) Fourth of July.
2. What does Mr. Zuss sell?
3. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
(a) An audience member.
(c) A Distant Voice.
(d) Another actor.
4. Where does Sarah believe that blessings come from?
(d) The Church.
5. Allegory is a form of extended ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Nickles sell?
2. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, say that the audience is what?
3. Where is the story of Job found?
4. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
5. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)