|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
(a) Remove his blessings.
(b) Leave them.
(c) Forget them.
(d) Make them suffer.
2. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, describe the stage as what?
(a) In the sky.
(d) On the ground.
3. The text of the play is written in what?
(a) Blank verse.
(b) Trochaic iameter.
(c) Tetromic pentameter.
(d) Choric verse.
4. Whose story do Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss portray on the stage?
5. How many children do J.B. and Sarah have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Distant Voice meant to represent?
2. The second traditional aspect of man's relationship with God is fear of His _________.
3. Where is the story of Job found?
4. What does Mr. Zuss sell?
5. Where is the Prologue set?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)