|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah want the children, at dinner, to do more thoroughly?
(a) Praise God.
(b) Thank God.
(c) Love God.
(d) Fear God.
2. Who is the Distant Voice meant to represent?
(d) The angels.
3. When J.B. and Sarah are arguing over whether God's blessings are earned or simply given, what happens to interrupt them?
(a) One child becomes sick.
(b) One child asks for a story.
(c) One child asks Sarah to put him to bed.
(d) One child asks for the wishbone.
4. Whose story do Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss portray on the stage?
5. Where does Sarah believe that blessings come from?
(d) The Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Prologue, man is compared to a wingless, sightless insect that does what?
2. Where is the Prologue set?
3. Where is the story of Job found?
4. J.B. represents what side of belief in God?
5. Sarah sings a song to the children that wonders what?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)