|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nickles characterize Sarah and J.B.s experiences in the play, thus far?
(a) Disgusting and trite.
(b) Indecent and immoral.
(c) Regressive and hateful.
(d) Ridiculous and spiteful.
2. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, describe the stage as what?
(c) In the sky.
(d) On the ground.
3. Sarah tells them that David's ______ are probably much dirtier than theirs.
4. Zuss says that ______ will enable J.B. to see God more clearly.
5. Sarah says that you cannot take God's blessings as a gift, but that God is owed _______ in return.
Short Answer Questions
1. J.B.'s song at the end of Scene 1represents what?
2. The final argument between Zuss and Nickles in Scene 7 mirrors an argument they have at the end of what scene?
3. What does Mr. Zuss sell?
4. In Scene 9, the Distant Voice speaks, accompanied by what?
5. After Sarah sings her song, the children ask J.B. to do what?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)