Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. J.B.'s song at the end of Scene 1represents what?
(a) The tone of the play.
(b) The motive of the play.
(c) The mood of the play.
(d) The theme of the play.
2. What does Mr. Zuss sell?
3. J.B. sings a song that says, "To be, become, and end are all _____."
4. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
(a) Remove his blessings.
(b) Leave them.
(c) Forget them.
(d) Make them suffer.
5. At the end of the Prologue, what holiday is J.B. shown at?
(a) Fourth of July.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once Nickles and Zuss have their masks on, where do they quote lines from?
2. Nickles says that the real reason for suffering is to learn that everything ends in what?
3. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
4. The argument of the play is that the only way to live and transcend suffering is through what?
5. Who is the Distant Voice meant to represent?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)