|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who urges J.B. to take the new life that is being offered to him?
(d) The Distant Voice.
2. How long does it take for J.B. and Sarah to call the police about their missing daughter?
(a) Six hours.
(b) Nine hours.
(c) Seven hours.
(d) Eight hours.
3. How many children do J.B. and Sarah have?
4. Nickles climbs up the ladder at the end of Scene 8 and calls God by his name in what language?
5. How many aspects of human existence is this play an allegory about?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the Prologue, what holiday is J.B. shown at?
2. When Zuss and Nickles put on their masks at the end of Scene 7, what is the emotion they feel towards the expanse of God and the depth of his knowledge?
3. When Mr. Zuss climbs the ladder, what kind of mask does he find?
4. What is the modern day religion closest to existentialism?
5. When God doesn't respond to Nickles' call at the end of Scene 8, he suggests that someone needs to appear. Who is it?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)