|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. J.B. refers to the regularity of morning and spring to show that God can be what?
(a) Counted upon.
2. At the beginning of Scene 10, Nickles calls Zuss what?
3. Zuss is angry that after being shown all of God's glory J.B. simply what?
(b) Gave in.
(c) Accepted fate.
4. What kind of mask is Mr. Nickles supposed to wear?
(a) A mask depicting evil and hatred.
(b) A mask depicting discontent and hatred.
(c) A mask depicting laughter and disgust.
(d) A mask depicting smirking and disgust.
5. What do the women, in Scene 8, sit on around J.B. and Sarah?
(a) The ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eliphaz says that choices are from where?
2. Nickles complains that God has done what, tumbling a whole city down to blister one man's skin with agony?
3. The four women and young girl who appear function as what type of character that is often seen in Ancient Greek theater?
4. Who urges J.B. to take the new life that is being offered to him?
5. At the end of Scene 2, after Zuss and Nickles quote lines, the lights change and the audience is taken where?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)