|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Zuss says he's sick to death of the whole business and looks for the belt with what on it?
(b) Foam fingers.
2. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
(a) Remove his blessings.
(b) Leave them.
(c) Forget them.
(d) Make them suffer.
3. When Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss step onto the stage, who is Mr. Zuss going to play?
(b) St. Peter.
4. Whose story do Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss portray on the stage?
5. J.B. represents what side of belief in God?
Short Answer Questions
1. Scene 7 echoes the scene in the biblical story of Job, in which God points out that Job has done exactly as he _______.
2. What does the First Messenger do when the Second Messenger tells J.B. and Sarah that their children are dead because of a drunk driver?
3. To Zuss and Nickles, J.B. is playing a role in deciding the argument between what two entities?
4. The Messengers bring Sarah into the house, dirty and bruised. Where has she been?
5. What makes Zuss and Nickles able to put on their masks again?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)