|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Scene 10, Nickles calls Zuss what?
2. When Zuss and Nickles put on their masks at the end of Scene 7, what is the emotion they feel towards the expanse of God and the depth of his knowledge?
3. What does Sarah want the children, at dinner, to do more thoroughly?
(a) Love God.
(b) Fear God.
(c) Thank God.
(d) Praise God.
4. What do the women, in Scene 8, sit on around J.B. and Sarah?
(d) The ground.
5. Who is the Distant Voice meant to represent?
(d) The angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. The text of the play is written in what?
2. Nickles' being unable to find his mask represents the helplessness of humans when we are not able to use God for what?
3. Why does Nickles think that J.B. will not take his life back?
4. The quote, "His will, our peace" comes from what author?
5. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, describe the stage as what?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)