|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the First Messenger do when the Second Messenger tells J.B. and Sarah that their children are dead because of a drunk driver?
(a) Record with a video camera.
(b) Take notes.
(c) Snap pictures.
(d) Interview them for a news video.
2. When God doesn't respond to Nickles' call at the end of Scene 8, he suggests that someone needs to appear. Who is it?
(a) The Comforters.
(b) The Four Comforters.
(c) The Deserving Comforters.
(d) The Three Comforters.
3. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
(a) Forget them.
(b) Leave them.
(c) Make them suffer.
(d) Remove his blessings.
4. The quote, "His will, our peace," comes from what book?
(a) The Divine Mystery.
(b) The Inferno.
(c) The Confessions.
(d) The Letters to the Romans.
5. How does Mr. Nickles describe Job's situation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nickles complains that God has done what, tumbling a whole city down to blister one man's skin with agony?
2. At the end of Scene 9, what does J.B. accept?
3. J.B. says he's tired of what when Nickles argues with him about the end?
4. What are Zuss and Nickles holding while they watch Sarah and J.B. realize their son is dead?
5. Nickles' being unable to find his mask represents the helplessness of humans when we are not able to use God for what?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)