|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After J.B. calms God down, what does he do?
(a) Forgave God.
(b) Forgave Sarah.
(c) Forgave himself.
(d) Forgave Nickles.
2. Why do J.B. and Sarah wait to call the police?
(a) They thought she would simply come home.
(b) They thought she was at a friend's house.
(c) They thought nothing was wrong.
(d) They thought they could find her on their own.
3. What does Bildad wear?
(a) A pilot's jacket.
(b) A leather windbreaker.
(c) An Italian suit.
(d) A tuxedo.
4. There are two traditional aspects of man's relationship with God as portrayed in the story. The first is ______ in God's love.
5. How many aspects of human existence is this play an allegory about?
Short Answer Questions
1. J.B. says he's tired of what when Nickles argues with him about the end?
2. To Zuss and Nickles, J.B. is playing a role in deciding the argument between what two entities?
3. According to the allegory this play represents, human life is lived according to what?
4. Zophar says that without guilt there can be no what?
5. J.B. doesn't believe that God will give him everything back, but then he notices what?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)