|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Zuss sell?
2. The Messengers bring Sarah into the house, dirty and bruised. Where has she been?
(a) She was trapped under the wall of a collapsing building.
(b) She fell off a bridge.
(c) She was in a car accident.
(d) She was beaten up by a gang member.
3. J.B. doesn't believe that God will give him everything back, but then he notices what?
(a) A briefcase full of money.
(b) The sores on his arms are healed.
(c) Sarah around the corner.
(d) His house is standing.
4. Nickles says that God has won the way he always wins, and searches for what?
(a) His soda.
(b) His script.
(c) His popcorn.
(d) His clothing.
5. Why does Nickles think that J.B. will not take his life back?
(a) Because that's not the way it works for him.
(b) Because he doesn't want to suffer again.
(c) Because he doesn't want his life back.
(d) Because he doesn't think he deserves it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 7, who quotes God's lines from the Bible where he asks the devil to consider the perfection of Job's devotion?
2. Zuss says that ______ will enable J.B. to see God more clearly.
3. How many maids wait near the table that J.B. and his family are sitting at?
4. At the end of the Prologue, what holiday is J.B. shown at?
5. Mr. Zuss says that evil is never ______.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)