|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. J.B. sings a song that says, "To be, become, and end are all _____."
2. There are two traditional aspects of man's relationship with God as portrayed in the story. The first is ______ in God's love.
3. How long does it take for J.B. and Sarah to call the police about their missing daughter?
(a) Eight hours.
(b) Nine hours.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Seven hours.
4. Why does Zuss call for the lights in Scene 10?
(a) Another play has to start.
(b) The story is over.
(c) The story's not over.
(d) The epilogue has to begin.
5. Nickles and Zuss both lose what at the beginning of Scene 10?
(a) Their masks.
(b) Their tempers.
(c) Their ideas.
(d) Their roles.
Short Answer Questions
1. The second traditional aspect of man's relationship with God is fear of His _________.
2. Some people say that J.B. is lucky, but J.B. attributes his "luck" to what?
3. In Scene 9, the Distant Voice speaks, accompanied by what?
4. Zophar says that without guilt there can be no what?
5. At the end of the Prologue, what holiday is J.B. shown at?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)