|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Zuss call for the lights in Scene 10?
(a) The epilogue has to begin.
(b) The story's not over.
(c) The story is over.
(d) Another play has to start.
2. After coming down from their platform, how do Nickles and Zuss return to their platform?
(a) In handcuffs.
(b) Arm in arm.
(c) With their feet tied.
(d) With their hands tied.
3. The quote, "His will, our peace," comes from what book?
(a) The Letters to the Romans.
(b) The Confessions.
(c) The Divine Mystery.
(d) The Inferno.
4. How long does it take for J.B. and Sarah to call the police about their missing daughter?
(a) Eight hours.
(b) Seven hours.
(c) Nine hours.
(d) Six hours.
5. What does Bildad wear?
(a) An Italian suit.
(b) A tuxedo.
(c) A pilot's jacket.
(d) A leather windbreaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. To Zuss and Nickles, J.B. is playing a role in deciding the argument between what two entities?
2. Existentialism is a philosophical movement of what century?
3. When Zuss and Nickles are arguing about the role of suffering in J.B.'s life, they are ______ to the story of Job in the Bible.
4. J.B. shouts that he will not listen to Eliphaz's argument and then does what?
5. When J.B. makes a reference to Sarah's love of flowers, he is referring to what?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)