|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Zuss condemn J.B. at the beginning of Scene 10?
(a) Because he's too peaceful.
(b) Because he doesn't have true faith.
(c) Because he wasn't giving in to God at all.
(d) Because he simply won't give up.
2. Where is the story of Job found?
(a) In the Apocrapha.
(b) In the New Testament.
(c) In the Old Testament.
(d) In the Pentateuch.
3. Nickles says that J.B. would play his role differently if he were what?
4. At the beginning of Scene 10, Nickles calls Zuss what?
5. When Zuss and Nickles put on their masks at the end of Scene 7, what is the emotion they feel towards the expanse of God and the depth of his knowledge?
Short Answer Questions
1. Existentialism says that life is mainly full of what?
2. The second traditional aspect of man's relationship with God is fear of His _________.
3. Zophar says that without guilt there can be no what?
4. Now that he is covered in blisters and everything is taken from him, J.B. prays to God for what?
5. The lesson of the allegory that this play represents is that we can face whatever happens with acceptance and grace. Which character represents this viewpoint?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)