|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nickles equates God's will not with _______, but with being ruled and submission.
2. Eliphaz says that choices are from where?
(a) The subconscious.
(b) Primal instincts.
(c) The conscious.
(d) Societal knowledge.
3. Who urges J.B. to take the new life that is being offered to him?
(a) The Distant Voice.
4. J.B. shouts that he will not listen to Eliphaz's argument and then does what?
(b) Covers his ears.
(c) Gets on his knees.
(d) Covers his eyes.
5. Nickles says that God has won the way he always wins, and searches for what?
(a) His clothing.
(b) His soda.
(c) His script.
(d) His popcorn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, describe the stage as what?
2. What is the modern day religion closest to existentialism?
3. The women, in Scene 8, believe that the skin represents what?
4. Some people say that J.B. is lucky, but J.B. attributes his "luck" to what?
5. When J.B. is lying on the broken down table, what is he wearing?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)