|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The quote, "His will, our peace," comes from what book?
(a) The Confessions.
(b) The Divine Mystery.
(c) The Letters to the Romans.
(d) The Inferno.
2. When Zuss and Nickles put on their masks at the end of Scene 7, what is the emotion they feel towards the expanse of God and the depth of his knowledge?
3. Who urges J.B. to take the new life that is being offered to him?
(c) The Distant Voice.
4. What does Bildad wear?
(a) A pilot's jacket.
(b) An Italian suit.
(c) A leather windbreaker.
(d) A tuxedo.
5. Existentialism says that the sum total of existence is what human beings _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Zuss and Nickles when Sarah and J.B. realize their son is dead?
2. Sarah sings a song to the children that wonders what?
3. What does Sarah want the children, at dinner, to do more thoroughly?
4. When Zuss and Nickles are able to put their masks on again in Scene 7, they become what?
5. When Zuss and Nickles put their masks on at the end of Scene 2, what do they recite?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)