|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Nickles asks J.B. if he knows what happens at the end, J.B. says what?
(a) That there is no end.
(b) That this is a new beginning.
(c) That he doesn't know anything.
(d) That only God knows everything.
2. Who is the Distant Voice meant to represent?
(c) The angels.
3. Whose story do Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss portray on the stage?
4. How long does it take for J.B. and Sarah to call the police about their missing daughter?
(a) Nine hours.
(b) Eight hours.
(c) Seven hours.
(d) Six hours.
5. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
Short Answer Questions
1. This play, and the story of Job, are allegories for what?
2. When Zuss and Nickles are able to put their masks on again in Scene 7, they become what?
3. What does Sarah want the children, at dinner, to do more thoroughly?
4. Sarah compares their children to J.B., saying that they both show gratitude the way a woman does what?
5. Nickles and Zuss are what type of characters?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)