|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Nickles goes to J.B., how does he describe himself?
(a) A doctor.
(b) Professional counsel.
2. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
3. How does Nickles characterize Sarah and J.B.s experiences in the play, thus far?
(a) Regressive and hateful.
(b) Ridiculous and spiteful.
(c) Indecent and immoral.
(d) Disgusting and trite.
4. Zophar says that without guilt there can be no what?
5. Where are Zuss and Nickles when Sarah and J.B. realize their son is dead?
(a) Off stage.
(b) To the side of the scene.
(c) In the front row of the audience.
(d) On an upper platform.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Zuss and Nickles holding while they watch Sarah and J.B. realize their son is dead?
2. What makes Zuss and Nickles able to put on their masks again?
3. Who tells J.B. that God will give him everything back?
4. In Scene 7, who quotes God's lines from the Bible where he asks the devil to consider the perfection of Job's devotion?
5. What is the modern day religion closest to existentialism?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)