|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The scene between the family shows the _____ between J.B. and Sarah about their beliefs.
2. Mr. Zuss says that evil is never ______.
3. How many children do J.B. and Sarah have?
4. Where is the Prologue set?
(a) In a circus tent.
(b) At a ball game.
(c) At a concessions stand.
(d) In a football stadium.
5. At the end of the Prologue, what holiday is J.B. shown at?
(d) Fourth of July.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Distant Voice meant to represent?
2. The lesson of the allegory that this play represents is that we can face whatever happens with acceptance and grace. Which character represents this viewpoint?
3. Nickles says that J.B. would play his role differently if he were what?
4. Existentialism says that the sum total of existence is what human beings _______.
5. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, describe the stage as what?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)