|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the story of Job found?
(a) In the Pentateuch.
(b) In the Apocrapha.
(c) In the Old Testament.
(d) In the New Testament.
2. When Mr. Zuss says that the world is a great place, what does Mr. Nickles say it is?
(a) A dung-heap.
(b) A garbage dump.
(c) A trash pile.
(d) A waste land.
3. What does Mr. Nickles sell?
(c) Ice cream.
4. Sarah sings a song to the children that wonders what?
(a) Where the days go when they're over.
(b) Where the sun goes when it goes down.
(c) Where wishes go once they are wished.
(d) Where prayers go when they are made.
5. How long is J.B.'s grace at the meal in Scene 1?
(a) Very brief.
(b) Long enough.
(c) Of moderate length.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Prologue set?
2. When Mr. Zuss climbs the ladder, what kind of mask does he find?
3. Once Nickles and Zuss have their masks on, where do they quote lines from?
4. Sarah lives her life indulging in blaming rage and what?
5. When Zuss and Nickles are arguing about the role of suffering in J.B.'s life, they are ______ to the story of Job in the Bible.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)