|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, say that the audience is what?
(a) The ocean.
(c) At rest.
2. What does Mr. Nickles sell?
(c) Ice cream.
3. When Zuss and Nickles are arguing about the role of suffering in J.B.'s life, they are ______ to the story of Job in the Bible.
4. J.B. refers to the regularity of morning and spring to show that God can be what?
(c) Counted upon.
5. J.B. sings a song that says, "To be, become, and end are all _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. When J.B. makes a reference to Sarah's love of flowers, he is referring to what?
2. There are two traditional aspects of man's relationship with God as portrayed in the story. The first is ______ in God's love.
3. The lesson of the allegory that this play represents is that we can face whatever happens with acceptance and grace. Which character represents this viewpoint?
4. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
5. In the story of Job, Satan bets God that if God were to curse Job, Job would do what?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)