|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
(a) Forget them.
(b) Make them suffer.
(c) Remove his blessings.
(d) Leave them.
2. Allegory is a form of extended ______.
3. In the Prologue, man is compared to a wingless, sightless insect that does what?
(a) Bangs itself against a window pane.
(b) Lands and gets run over by a car.
(c) Gets squashed by the boot of someone larger.
(d) Slams itself into a windshield.
4. How long is J.B.'s grace at the meal in Scene 1?
(b) Long enough.
(c) Of moderate length.
(d) Very brief.
5. Where is the story of Job found?
(a) In the Pentateuch.
(b) In the Old Testament.
(c) In the Apocrapha.
(d) In the New Testament.
Short Answer Questions
1. Zuss says that ______ will enable J.B. to see God more clearly.
2. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, describe the stage as what?
3. When the lights fade at the end of Scene 1, what shadows are left on the ceiling of the tent?
4. At the beginning of Scene 2, what do Zuss and Nickles remove?
5. Nickles says that J.B. would play his role differently if he were what?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)