|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. J.B. says that Sarah "thinks you can choose among your _____: well you don't, you love the lot of them."
2. When J.B. makes a reference to Sarah's love of flowers, he is referring to what?
(a) Their children.
(b) Their possessions.
(c) Their blessings.
(d) Their family.
3. The text of the play is written in what?
(a) Tetromic pentameter.
(b) Trochaic iameter.
(c) Blank verse.
(d) Choric verse.
4. How many maids wait near the table that J.B. and his family are sitting at?
5. When Mr. Zuss says that the world is a great place, what does Mr. Nickles say it is?
(a) A waste land.
(b) A trash pile.
(c) A garbage dump.
(d) A dung-heap.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah lives her life indulging in blaming rage and what?
2. Whose story do Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss portray on the stage?
3. What does Mr. Nickles sell?
4. How does Mr. Nickles describe Job's situation?
5. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)