|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. J.B. represents what side of belief in God?
2. The text of the play is written in what?
(a) Trochaic iameter.
(b) Tetromic pentameter.
(c) Choric verse.
(d) Blank verse.
3. There are two traditional aspects of man's relationship with God as portrayed in the story. The first is ______ in God's love.
4. Where is the Prologue set?
(a) At a concessions stand.
(b) At a ball game.
(c) In a circus tent.
(d) In a football stadium.
5. Sarah represents what side of belief in God?
Short Answer Questions
1. The second traditional aspect of man's relationship with God is fear of His _________.
2. In the story of Job, Satan bets God that if God were to curse Job, Job would do what?
3. Some people say that J.B. is lucky, but J.B. attributes his "luck" to what?
4. According to the allegory this play represents, human life is lived according to what?
5. What does existentialism say about God?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)