|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
(a) Another actor.
(b) An audience member.
(d) A Distant Voice.
2. Where is the Prologue set?
(a) In a circus tent.
(b) In a football stadium.
(c) At a concessions stand.
(d) At a ball game.
3. How many meanings does an allegorical story have?
4. Existentialism is a philosophical movement of what century?
5. When Mr. Zuss climbs the ladder, what kind of mask does he find?
(a) Beautiful and peaceful.
(b) Restful and angelic.
(c) Restful and glorious.
(d) Beautiful and powerful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah compares their children to J.B., saying that they both show gratitude the way a woman does what?
2. In the story of Job, Satan bets God that if God were to curse Job, Job would do what?
3. Some people say that J.B. is lucky, but J.B. attributes his "luck" to what?
4. Nickles says that J.B. would play his role differently if he were what?
5. Mr. Zuss says that evil is never ______.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)