|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Distant Voice meant to represent?
(b) The angels.
2. According to the allegory this play represents, human life is lived according to what?
(a) God's pleasures.
(b) Man's will.
(c) Man's pleasures.
(d) God's will.
3. When J.B. makes a reference to Sarah's love of flowers, he is referring to what?
(a) Their family.
(b) Their children.
(c) Their blessings.
(d) Their possessions.
4. When Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss step onto the stage, who is Mr. Zuss going to play?
(c) St. Peter.
5. Zuss says that ______ will enable J.B. to see God more clearly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah want the children, at dinner, to do more thoroughly?
2. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
3. Existentialism says that life is mainly full of what?
4. How many children do J.B. and Sarah have?
5. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)