|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Zuss and Nickles, J.B. is playing a role in deciding the argument between what two entities?
(a) Praise and thanks.
(b) God and Satan.
(c) Fear and faith.
(d) Good and evil.
2. What is the modern day religion closest to existentialism?
3. At the end of the Prologue, what holiday is J.B. shown at?
(a) Fourth of July.
4. After Sarah sings her song, the children ask J.B. to do what?
(a) Play the piano.
(b) Put the train together.
(c) Sing the same song.
(d) Sing a different song.
5. When Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss step onto the stage, who is Mr. Zuss going to play?
(c) St. Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
2. There are two traditional aspects of man's relationship with God as portrayed in the story. The first is ______ in God's love.
3. Before Zuss can shout out his faith in J.B.'s faith, Nickles asks him what question?
4. J.B. sings a song that says, "To be, become, and end are all _____."
5. According to Mr. Zuss, why does Job not have a right to question God?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)