|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the Prologue, what holiday is J.B. shown at?
(b) Fourth of July.
2. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
(a) Remove his blessings.
(b) Forget them.
(c) Leave them.
(d) Make them suffer.
3. The scene between the family shows the _____ between J.B. and Sarah about their beliefs.
4. Who is the Distant Voice meant to represent?
(d) The angels.
5. The lesson of the allegory that this play represents is that we can face whatever happens with acceptance and grace. Which character represents this viewpoint?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
2. The text of the play is written in what?
3. What book of the Old Testament are Zuss and Nickles basing their lines on at the end of Scene 2?
4. This play, and the story of Job, are allegories for what?
5. Sarah represents what side of belief in God?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)