|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Existentialism is a philosophical movement of what century?
2. J.B. sings a song that says, "To be, become, and end are all _____."
3. At the beginning of Scene 2, what do Zuss and Nickles remove?
(a) Their uniforms.
(b) Their belts.
(c) Their costumes.
(d) Their masks.
4. What book of the Old Testament are Zuss and Nickles basing their lines on at the end of Scene 2?
5. What is the modern day religion closest to existentialism?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the allegory this play represents, human life is lived according to what?
2. What does Mr. Zuss sell?
3. Nickles says that J.B. would play his role differently if he were what?
4. When J.B. makes a reference to Sarah's love of flowers, he is referring to what?
5. The name "Zuss" resembles what god from Ancient Greece?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)