|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Zuss sell?
2. Where is the story of Job found?
(a) In the New Testament.
(b) In the Apocrapha.
(c) In the Pentateuch.
(d) In the Old Testament.
3. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
4. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, say that the audience is what?
(a) The ocean.
(c) At rest.
5. The text of the play is written in what?
(a) Tetromic pentameter.
(b) Choric verse.
(c) Blank verse.
(d) Trochaic iameter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, describe the stage as what?
2. In the story of Job, Satan bets God that if God were to curse Job, Job would do what?
3. What word characterizes Zuss' and Nickles' thoughts about J.B.'s acting abilities?
4. What kind of mask is Mr. Nickles supposed to wear?
5. When Mr. Zuss climbs the ladder, what kind of mask does he find?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)