|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah represents what side of belief in God?
2. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
(a) A Distant Voice.
(b) Another actor.
(d) An audience member.
3. When Mr. Zuss climbs the ladder, what kind of mask does he find?
(a) Restful and glorious.
(b) Beautiful and powerful.
(c) Beautiful and peaceful.
(d) Restful and angelic.
4. At the beginning of Scene 2, what do Zuss and Nickles remove?
(a) Their uniforms.
(b) Their costumes.
(c) Their masks.
(d) Their belts.
5. Existentialism is a philosophical movement of what century?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Scene 2, after Zuss and Nickles quote lines, the lights change and the audience is taken where?
2. This play, and the story of Job, are allegories for what?
3. The text of the play is written in what?
4. J.B. refers to the regularity of morning and spring to show that God can be what?
5. How long is J.B.'s grace at the meal in Scene 1?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)