|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. J.B. says that Sarah "thinks you can choose among your _____: well you don't, you love the lot of them."
2. J.B. sings a song that says, "To be, become, and end are all _____."
3. What book of the Old Testament are Zuss and Nickles basing their lines on at the end of Scene 2?
4. According to the allegory this play represents, human life is lived according to what?
(a) Man's will.
(b) God's pleasures.
(c) God's will.
(d) Man's pleasures.
5. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
(a) Make them suffer.
(b) Remove his blessings.
(c) Leave them.
(d) Forget them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many maids wait near the table that J.B. and his family are sitting at?
2. What does Mr. Nickles sell?
3. J.B. refers to the regularity of morning and spring to show that God can be what?
4. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
5. Sarah lives her life indulging in blaming rage and what?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)