|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The second traditional aspect of man's relationship with God is fear of His _________.
2. Zuss says that ______ will enable J.B. to see God more clearly.
3. What book of the Old Testament are Zuss and Nickles basing their lines on at the end of Scene 2?
4. What does Mr. Zuss sell?
5. Existentialism is a philosophical movement of what century?
Short Answer Questions
1. Existentialism says that the sum total of existence is what human beings _______.
2. Sarah compares their children to J.B., saying that they both show gratitude the way a woman does what?
3. What does existentialism say about God?
4. Nickles says that J.B. would play his role differently if he were what?
5. J.B. refers to the regularity of morning and spring to show that God can be what?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)