|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Sarah sings her song, the children ask J.B. to do what?
(a) Sing the same song.
(b) Put the train together.
(c) Play the piano.
(d) Sing a different song.
2. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
3. When J.B. and Sarah are arguing over whether God's blessings are earned or simply given, what happens to interrupt them?
(a) One child becomes sick.
(b) One child asks Sarah to put him to bed.
(c) One child asks for a story.
(d) One child asks for the wishbone.
4. When Mr. Zuss says that the world is a great place, what does Mr. Nickles say it is?
(a) A trash pile.
(b) A waste land.
(c) A dung-heap.
(d) A garbage dump.
5. Allegory is a form of extended ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the story of Job found?
2. The second traditional aspect of man's relationship with God is fear of His _________.
3. At the end of Scene 2, after Zuss and Nickles quote lines, the lights change and the audience is taken where?
4. Nickles says that the real reason for suffering is to learn that everything ends in what?
5. How many meanings does an allegorical story have?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)