|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Existentialism says that the sum total of existence is what human beings _______.
2. Sarah tells them that David's ______ are probably much dirtier than theirs.
3. Sarah represents what side of belief in God?
4. What makes Zuss and Nickles able to put on their masks again?
(a) They agree to reverse everything that has happened.
(b) They agree to stay out of J.B.'s life.
(c) They agree to finish the story they started.
(d) They agree to help Sarah.
5. How many maids wait near the table that J.B. and his family are sitting at?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who declares that J.B. has done exactly as he hoped he would, and has affirmed his faith in God?
2. There are two traditional aspects of man's relationship with God as portrayed in the story. The first is ______ in God's love.
3. The scene between the family shows the _____ between J.B. and Sarah about their beliefs.
4. When Mr. Zuss says that the world is a great place, what does Mr. Nickles say it is?
5. How many meanings does an allegorical story have?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)