|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah want the children, at dinner, to do more thoroughly?
(a) Fear God.
(b) Praise God.
(c) Love God.
(d) Thank God.
2. What does Sarah think the two soldiers have for her and J.B.?
(b) A medal for their son.
(c) A letter from their son.
(d) A message from their son.
3. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
(a) Make them suffer.
(b) Forget them.
(c) Remove his blessings.
(d) Leave them.
4. When Zuss and Nickles are able to put their masks on again in Scene 7, they become what?
(a) Instruments of the masks.
(b) Instruments of God's wisdom.
(c) Instruments of God's wrath.
(d) Instruments of Satan's wrath.
5. When Sarah and J.B. invite the soldiers into the house, where do they go to sit and talk?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In front of the fire.
(c) To the front porch.
(d) On the back porch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah sings a song to the children that wonders what?
2. Where does Sarah believe that blessings come from?
3. When Mr. Zuss says that the world is a great place, what does Mr. Nickles say it is?
4. In the story of Job, Satan bets God that if God were to curse Job, Job would do what?
5. The Messengers bring Sarah into the house, dirty and bruised. Where has she been?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)