|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The argument of the play is that the only way to live and transcend suffering is through what?
(a) Prayer and obedience to God.
(b) Faith and trust in God an his divine plan.
(c) Faith in human beings.
(d) Belief that there is a God and a divine plan.
2. Mr. Zuss says that evil is never ______.
3. At the beginning of Scene 2, what do Zuss and Nickles remove?
(a) Their uniforms.
(b) Their masks.
(c) Their costumes.
(d) Their belts.
4. At the end of the Prologue, what holiday is J.B. shown at?
(b) Fourth of July.
5. When Zuss and Nickles put on their masks at the end of Scene 7, what is the emotion they feel towards the expanse of God and the depth of his knowledge?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah says that you cannot take God's blessings as a gift, but that God is owed _______ in return.
2. J.B. sings a song that says, "To be, become, and end are all _____."
3. Where is the story of Job found?
4. When Sarah and J.B. invite the soldiers into the house, where do they go to sit and talk?
5. J.B. says that when he was a kid, the light of ______ was the light of God.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)