|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children do J.B. and Sarah have?
2. In Scene 7, who quotes God's lines from the Bible where he asks the devil to consider the perfection of Job's devotion?
(d) Distant Voice.
3. When the writer uses words that begin with the same sound to get the attention of the reader, it is called what?
4. Where is the Prologue set?
(a) At a concessions stand.
(b) In a football stadium.
(c) At a ball game.
(d) In a circus tent.
5. When Mr. Zuss says that the world is a great place, what does Mr. Nickles say it is?
(a) A waste land.
(b) A garbage dump.
(c) A trash pile.
(d) A dung-heap.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah sings a song to the children that wonders what?
2. Mr. Zuss says that evil is never ______.
3. Some people say that J.B. is lucky, but J.B. attributes his "luck" to what?
4. Sarah lives her life indulging in blaming rage and what?
5. After Zuss and Nickles put on their masks in Scene 7, what is the name of the character who urges God to destroy J.B.'s body?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)