|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mr. Zuss says that the world is a great place, what does Mr. Nickles say it is?
(a) A dung-heap.
(b) A trash pile.
(c) A garbage dump.
(d) A waste land.
2. How many aspects of human existence is this play an allegory about?
3. Where is the story of Job found?
(a) In the Apocrapha.
(b) In the Pentateuch.
(c) In the Old Testament.
(d) In the New Testament.
4. How many of J.B.'s children are in a car that is hit by a drunk driver?
5. Before Zuss can shout out his faith in J.B.'s faith, Nickles asks him what question?
(a) Why J.B. has to die.
(b) Why J.B. has to have faith.
(c) Why J.B. has to suffer.
(d) Why J.B. has to experience pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Distant Voice meant to represent?
2. The Messengers bring Sarah into the house, dirty and bruised. Where has she been?
3. Mr. Zuss says that evil is never ______.
4. J.B. represents what side of belief in God?
5. What does Mr. Zuss sell?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)