|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. J.B. says that Sarah "thinks you can choose among your _____: well you don't, you love the lot of them."
2. The name "Zuss" resembles what god from Ancient Greece?
3. The final argument between Zuss and Nickles in Scene 7 mirrors an argument they have at the end of what scene?
(a) Scene 5.
(b) Scene 4.
(c) Scene 2.
(d) Scene 3.
4. What does existentialism say about God?
(a) God indulges in making mankind suffer.
(b) There is no God.
(c) God makes bad things happen.
(d) God doesn't make anything happen to mankind.
5. Nickles and Zuss are what type of characters?
Short Answer Questions
1. The text of the play is written in what?
2. When J.B. and Sarah are arguing over whether God's blessings are earned or simply given, what happens to interrupt them?
3. The Messengers bring Sarah into the house, dirty and bruised. Where has she been?
4. How many children do J.B. and Sarah have?
5. Sarah compares their children to J.B., saying that they both show gratitude the way a woman does what?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)