|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many aspects of human existence is this play an allegory about?
2. Sarah sings a song to the children that wonders what?
(a) Where prayers go when they are made.
(b) Where the sun goes when it goes down.
(c) Where wishes go once they are wished.
(d) Where the days go when they're over.
3. Existentialism is a philosophical movement of what century?
4. J.B.'s song at the end of Scene 1represents what?
(a) The theme of the play.
(b) The mood of the play.
(c) The tone of the play.
(d) The motive of the play.
5. What is J.B. and Sarah's daughter holding in her fist when she is found?
(a) A toy umbrella.
(b) A toy doll.
(c) A stuffed animal.
(d) A toy tea pot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sarah tells them that David's ______ are probably much dirtier than theirs.
2. What does Nickles want to do when he climbs down the ladder?
3. Whose story do Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss portray on the stage?
4. How many children do J.B. and Sarah have?
5. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)