|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When J.B. makes a reference to Sarah's love of flowers, he is referring to what?
(a) Their possessions.
(b) Their blessings.
(c) Their children.
(d) Their family.
2. After arguing about the value of suffering, what does Nickles challenge Zuss to do?
(a) Put on his mask.
(b) Change his point of view.
(c) Convince Sarah of his point of view.
(d) See things from the other side.
3. The text of the play is written in what?
(a) Choric verse.
(b) Tetromic pentameter.
(c) Blank verse.
(d) Trochaic iameter.
4. What does Mr. Zuss sell?
5. Sarah represents what side of belief in God?
Short Answer Questions
1. J.B.'s song at the end of Scene 1represents what?
2. Who declares that J.B. has done exactly as he hoped he would, and has affirmed his faith in God?
3. Where is the Prologue set?
4. When Zuss and Nickles put their masks on at the end of Scene 2, what do they recite?
5. Whose story do Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss portray on the stage?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)