|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sarah and J.B.'s son who is off at war?
2. J.B. represents what side of belief in God?
3. Sarah sings a song to the children that wonders what?
(a) Where the sun goes when it goes down.
(b) Where the days go when they're over.
(c) Where prayers go when they are made.
(d) Where wishes go once they are wished.
4. Sarah says that you cannot take God's blessings as a gift, but that God is owed _______ in return.
5. When the writer uses words that begin with the same sound to get the attention of the reader, it is called what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Nickles describe Job's situation?
2. Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss, in the Prologue, say that the audience is what?
3. Sarah tells them that David's ______ are probably much dirtier than theirs.
4. The lesson of the allegory that this play represents is that we can face whatever happens with acceptance and grace. Which character represents this viewpoint?
5. Once Nickles and Zuss have their masks on, where do they quote lines from?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)