|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Allegory is a form of extended ______.
2. Existentialism says that life is mainly full of what?
3. To Zuss and Nickles, J.B. is playing a role in deciding the argument between what two entities?
(a) Praise and thanks.
(b) God and Satan.
(c) Fear and faith.
(d) Good and evil.
4. When J.B. and Sarah are arguing over whether God's blessings are earned or simply given, what happens to interrupt them?
(a) One child becomes sick.
(b) One child asks for a story.
(c) One child asks for the wishbone.
(d) One child asks Sarah to put him to bed.
5. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Nickles describe Job's situation?
2. According to the allegory this play represents, human life is lived according to what?
3. How many aspects of human existence is this play an allegory about?
4. The Messengers bring Sarah into the house, dirty and bruised. Where has she been?
5. What kind of mask is Mr. Nickles supposed to wear?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)