|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mr. Zuss, why does Job not have a right to question God?
(a) Because God is God.
(b) Because he's only a man.
(c) Because God is the Creator.
(d) Because he wasn't worthy.
2. After coming down from their platform, how do Nickles and Zuss return to their platform?
(a) In handcuffs.
(b) With their feet tied.
(c) Arm in arm.
(d) With their hands tied.
3. The Messengers bring Sarah into the house, dirty and bruised. Where has she been?
(a) She was beaten up by a gang member.
(b) She fell off a bridge.
(c) She was in a car accident.
(d) She was trapped under the wall of a collapsing building.
4. What is Sarah arranging on the table when she and J.B. notice two drunk soldiers across the street?
(d) Place settings.
5. Mr. Zuss says that evil is never ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children do J.B. and Sarah have?
2. Sarah represents what side of belief in God?
3. After Sarah sings her song, the children ask J.B. to do what?
4. Sarah says that if they forget God, God will do what?
5. How many meanings does an allegorical story have?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)