|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Zuss and Nickles put on their masks in Scene 7, what is the name of the character who speaks of Job's integrity?
(d) Distant Voice.
2. Sarah tells them that David's ______ are probably much dirtier than theirs.
3. This play, and the story of Job, are allegories for what?
(a) The human experience of existentialism.
(b) The human experience of suffering.
(c) The human experience in relation with God.
(d) The human experience and philosophy.
4. There are two traditional aspects of man's relationship with God as portrayed in the story. The first is ______ in God's love.
5. When Mr. Zuss says that the world is a great place, what does Mr. Nickles say it is?
(a) A dung-heap.
(b) A garbage dump.
(c) A trash pile.
(d) A waste land.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the allegory this play represents, human life is lived according to what?
2. J.B. sings a song that says, "To be, become, and end are all _____."
3. At the end of Scene 2, after Zuss and Nickles quote lines, the lights change and the audience is taken where?
4. Zuss says that ______ will enable J.B. to see God more clearly.
5. Nickles says that J.B. would play his role differently if he were what?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)