|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the writer uses words that begin with the same sound to get the attention of the reader, it is called what?
2. Nickles equates God's will not with _______, but with being ruled and submission.
3. Scene 7 echoes the scene in the biblical story of Job, in which God points out that Job has done exactly as he _______.
4. There are two traditional aspects of man's relationship with God as portrayed in the story. The first is ______ in God's love.
5. Allegory is a form of extended ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the story of Job found?
2. How many maids wait near the table that J.B. and his family are sitting at?
3. What word characterizes Zuss' and Nickles' thoughts about J.B.'s acting abilities?
4. After Sarah sings her song, the children ask J.B. to do what?
5. To Zuss and Nickles, J.B. is playing a role in deciding the argument between what two entities?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)