|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "His will, our peace?"
2. Whose story do Mr. Nickles and Mr. Zuss portray on the stage?
3. The argument of the play is that the only way to live and transcend suffering is through what?
(a) Prayer and obedience to God.
(b) Faith in human beings.
(c) Faith and trust in God an his divine plan.
(d) Belief that there is a God and a divine plan.
4. According to the allegory this play represents, human life is lived according to what?
(a) God's pleasures.
(b) Man's will.
(c) Man's pleasures.
(d) God's will.
5. The quote, "His will, our peace" comes from what author?
(d) Saint Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. When J.B. makes a reference to Sarah's love of flowers, he is referring to what?
2. When J.B. and Sarah are arguing over whether God's blessings are earned or simply given, what happens to interrupt them?
3. What is the modern day religion closest to existentialism?
4. There are two traditional aspects of man's relationship with God as portrayed in the story. The first is ______ in God's love.
5. What is the name of Sarah and J.B.'s son who is off at war?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)