|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Zuss and Nickles put on their masks at the end of Scene 7, what is the emotion they feel towards the expanse of God and the depth of his knowledge?
2. What book of the Old Testament are Zuss and Nickles basing their lines on at the end of Scene 2?
3. This play, and the story of Job, are allegories for what?
(a) The human experience in relation with God.
(b) The human experience of existentialism.
(c) The human experience of suffering.
(d) The human experience and philosophy.
4. How many of J.B.'s children are in a car that is hit by a drunk driver?
5. Zuss says that ______ will enable J.B. to see God more clearly.
Short Answer Questions
1. J.B. represents what side of belief in God?
2. After Zuss and Nickles put on their masks in Scene 7, what is the name of the character who urges God to destroy J.B.'s body?
3. Existentialism says that life is mainly full of what?
4. After Sarah sings her song, the children ask J.B. to do what?
5. What does the First Messenger do when the Second Messenger tells J.B. and Sarah that their children are dead because of a drunk driver?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)