|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nickles equates God's will not with _______, but with being ruled and submission.
2. How does Mr. Nickles describe Job's situation?
3. Existentialism says that life is mainly full of what?
4. The soldier mentions doing the best they could for David, but says that they didn't have the right length of _________.
5. When Sarah and J.B. invite the soldiers into the house, where do they go to sit and talk?
(a) In front of the fire.
(b) On the back porch.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) To the front porch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
2. The lesson of the allegory that this play represents is that we can face whatever happens with acceptance and grace. Which character represents this viewpoint?
3. What does Nickles want to do when he climbs down the ladder?
4. To Zuss and Nickles, J.B. is playing a role in deciding the argument between what two entities?
5. After Zuss and Nickles put on their masks in Scene 7, what is the name of the character who speaks of Job's integrity?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)