|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mr. Zuss climbs the ladder, what kind of mask does he find?
(a) Beautiful and powerful.
(b) Restful and glorious.
(c) Restful and angelic.
(d) Beautiful and peaceful.
2. The lesson of the allegory that this play represents is that we can face whatever happens with acceptance and grace. Which character represents this viewpoint?
3. Existentialism says that life is mainly full of what?
4. What does Sarah think the two soldiers have for her and J.B.?
(a) A message from their son.
(c) A letter from their son.
(d) A medal for their son.
5. What are Zuss and Nickles holding while they watch Sarah and J.B. realize their son is dead?
(c) Their masks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many maids wait near the table that J.B. and his family are sitting at?
2. The text of the play is written in what?
3. When Nickles and Zuss are saying their lines, who says God's first line?
4. In Scene 7, who quotes God's lines from the Bible where he asks the devil to consider the perfection of Job's devotion?
5. There are two traditional aspects of man's relationship with God as portrayed in the story. The first is ______ in God's love.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)