|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Zuss and Nickles put their masks on at the end of Scene 2, what do they recite?
(a) Biblical poetry.
(b) Biblical commentary.
(c) Biblical verse.
(d) Biblical titles.
2. What does Mr. Zuss sell?
3. What does Sarah want the children, at dinner, to do more thoroughly?
(a) Thank God.
(b) Love God.
(c) Fear God.
(d) Praise God.
4. J.B. says that Sarah "thinks you can choose among your _____: well you don't, you love the lot of them."
5. Where is the story of Job found?
(a) In the Old Testament.
(b) In the Pentateuch.
(c) In the New Testament.
(d) In the Apocrapha.
Short Answer Questions
1. J.B. says that when he was a kid, the light of ______ was the light of God.
2. Existentialism is a philosophical movement of what century?
3. What color are the uniforms of the concession vendors?
4. Nickles and Zuss are what type of characters?
5. In the Prologue, man is compared to a wingless, sightless insect that does what?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)