|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the modern day religion closest to existentialism?
2. After Zuss and Nickles put on their masks in Scene 7, what is the name of the character who speaks of Job's integrity?
(d) Distant Voice.
3. What does Zophar wear?
(a) A robe.
(b) A clerical collar.
(c) A stole.
(d) A bishop's mitre.
4. Zophar says that without guilt there can be no what?
5. Sarah lives her life indulging in blaming rage and what?
(a) Fearful obedience.
(b) Faithful obedience.
(c) Fearful gratitude.
(d) Fearless blessings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who declares that J.B. has done exactly as he hoped he would, and has affirmed his faith in God?
2. Zophar says that mankind has no what because they are born in sin?
3. J.B. shouts that he will not listen to Eliphaz's argument and then does what?
4. At the end of Scene 9, what does J.B. accept?
5. J.B. says that unless there is guilt, what has no meaning?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)