|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 9, the Distant Voice speaks, accompanied by what?
(a) Rushing wind.
(c) An angelic chorus.
2. When Zuss and Nickles are able to put their masks on again in Scene 7, they become what?
(a) Instruments of Satan's wrath.
(b) Instruments of the masks.
(c) Instruments of God's wisdom.
(d) Instruments of God's wrath.
3. To Zuss and Nickles, J.B. is playing a role in deciding the argument between what two entities?
(a) Good and evil.
(b) God and Satan.
(c) Fear and faith.
(d) Praise and thanks.
4. At the beginning of Scene 2, what do Zuss and Nickles remove?
(a) Their masks.
(b) Their uniforms.
(c) Their costumes.
(d) Their belts.
5. What makes Zuss and Nickles able to put on their masks again?
(a) They agree to finish the story they started.
(b) They agree to stay out of J.B.'s life.
(c) They agree to help Sarah.
(d) They agree to reverse everything that has happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story of Job, Satan bets God that if God were to curse Job, Job would do what?
2. The lesson of the allegory that this play represents is that we can face whatever happens with acceptance and grace. Which character represents this viewpoint?
3. Nickles says that J.B. would play his role differently if he were what?
4. Why does J.B. apologize to Zophar, Eliphaz, and Bildad?
5. Zophar says that without guilt there can be no what?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)