|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Existentialism is a philosophical movement of what century?
2. After Zuss and Nickles put on their masks in Scene 7, what is the name of the character who urges God to destroy J.B.'s body?
3. J.B. says that unless there is guilt, what has no meaning?
(a) The world.
4. After arguing about the value of suffering, what does Nickles challenge Zuss to do?
(a) See things from the other side.
(b) Put on his mask.
(c) Change his point of view.
(d) Convince Sarah of his point of view.
5. Scene 7 echoes the scene in the biblical story of Job, in which God points out that Job has done exactly as he _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 7, who quotes God's lines from the Bible where he asks the devil to consider the perfection of Job's devotion?
2. What does Eliphaz wear?
3. What does Zophar wear?
4. The quote, "His will, our peace," comes from what book?
5. The women describe Zophar, Eliphaz, and Bildad as people who feed on what?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)