|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Zuss and Nickles put their masks on at the end of Scene 2, what do they recite?
(a) Biblical poetry.
(b) Biblical titles.
(c) Biblical verse.
(d) Biblical commentary.
2. Zophar, Eliphaz, and Bildad offer what type of answer to J.B.'s question about what he has done?
3. What word characterizes Zuss' and Nickles' thoughts about J.B.'s acting abilities?
4. When Zuss and Nickles put on their masks at the end of Scene 7, what is the emotion they feel towards the expanse of God and the depth of his knowledge?
5. In Scene 7, who quotes God's lines from the Bible where he asks the devil to consider the perfection of Job's devotion?
(c) Distant Voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who declares that J.B. has done exactly as he hoped he would, and has affirmed his faith in God?
2. Existentialism says that the sum total of existence is what human beings _______.
3. How does Nickles characterize Sarah and J.B.s experiences in the play, thus far?
4. The quote, "His will, our peace" comes from what author?
5. At the end of Scene 9, what does J.B. accept?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)