|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Zuss and Nickles put on their masks in Scene 7, what is the name of the character who speaks of Job's integrity?
(a) Distant Voice.
2. What book of the Old Testament are Zuss and Nickles basing their lines on at the end of Scene 2?
3. Zophar says that mankind has no what because they are born in sin?
4. Nickles says that J.B. would play his role differently if he were what?
5. J.B. shouts that he will not listen to Eliphaz's argument and then does what?
(b) Covers his ears.
(c) Gets on his knees.
(d) Covers his eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nickles equates God's will not with _______, but with being ruled and submission.
2. Sarah lives her life indulging in blaming rage and what?
3. Zophar, Eliphaz, and Bildad offer what type of answer to J.B.'s question about what he has done?
4. When Zuss and Nickles are arguing about the role of suffering in J.B.'s life, they are ______ to the story of Job in the Bible.
5. What makes Zuss and Nickles able to put on their masks again?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)