|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Zuss and Nickles put on their masks in Scene 7, what is the name of the character who speaks of Job's integrity?
(c) Distant Voice.
2. In Scene 9, the Distant Voice speaks, accompanied by what?
(a) An angelic chorus.
(c) Rushing wind.
3. When Zuss and Nickles put their masks on at the end of Scene 2, what do they recite?
(a) Biblical verse.
(b) Biblical poetry.
(c) Biblical titles.
(d) Biblical commentary.
4. Before Zuss can shout out his faith in J.B.'s faith, Nickles asks him what question?
(a) Why J.B. has to suffer.
(b) Why J.B. has to have faith.
(c) Why J.B. has to experience pain.
(d) Why J.B. has to die.
5. The women describe Zophar, Eliphaz, and Bildad as people who feed on what?
(a) The sorrows of others.
(b) The misfortunes of others.
(c) The luck of others.
(d) The misery of others.
Short Answer Questions
1. The quote, "His will, our peace," comes from what book?
2. Existentialism says that the sum total of existence is what human beings _______.
3. What does existentialism say about God?
4. J.B. shouts that he will not listen to Eliphaz's argument and then does what?
5. The final argument between Zuss and Nickles in Scene 7 mirrors an argument they have at the end of what scene?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)