|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Zophar, Eliphaz, and Bildad offer what type of answer to J.B.'s question about what he has done?
2. Existentialism says that life is mainly full of what?
3. The lesson of the allegory that this play represents is that we can face whatever happens with acceptance and grace. Which character represents this viewpoint?
4. What word characterizes Zuss' and Nickles' thoughts about J.B.'s acting abilities?
5. J.B. shouts that he will not listen to Eliphaz's argument and then does what?
(a) Covers his eyes.
(b) Gets on his knees.
(d) Covers his ears.
Short Answer Questions
1. The quote, "His will, our peace" comes from what author?
2. What book of the Old Testament are Zuss and Nickles basing their lines on at the end of Scene 2?
3. What does existentialism say about God?
4. Eliphaz says that guilt is what?
5. The women describe Zophar, Eliphaz, and Bildad as people who feed on what?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)