|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eliphaz wear?
(a) A long lab coat.
(c) A suit.
(d) An intern's jacket.
2. The argument of the play is that the only way to live and transcend suffering is through what?
(a) Faith in human beings.
(b) Belief that there is a God and a divine plan.
(c) Prayer and obedience to God.
(d) Faith and trust in God an his divine plan.
3. Zuss wonders if J.B. knows that he is a(n) ______ in the story.
(a) Main character.
(d) Minor character.
4. When the writer uses words that begin with the same sound to get the attention of the reader, it is called what?
5. Who declares that J.B. has done exactly as he hoped he would, and has affirmed his faith in God?
Short Answer Questions
1. To Zuss and Nickles, J.B. is playing a role in deciding the argument between what two entities?
2. The quote, "His will, our peace" comes from what author?
3. When Zuss and Nickles put their masks on at the end of Scene 2, what do they recite?
4. Nickles says that J.B. would play his role differently if he were what?
5. What does Bildad wear?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)