|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah lives her life indulging in blaming rage and what?
(a) Fearless blessings.
(b) Fearful gratitude.
(c) Faithful obedience.
(d) Fearful obedience.
2. Existentialism is a philosophical movement of what century?
3. When Zuss and Nickles put on their masks at the end of Scene 7, what is the emotion they feel towards the expanse of God and the depth of his knowledge?
4. What is the modern day religion closest to existentialism?
5. What does existentialism say about God?
(a) There is no God.
(b) God makes bad things happen.
(c) God indulges in making mankind suffer.
(d) God doesn't make anything happen to mankind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Zuss and Nickles able to put on their masks again?
2. The quote, "His will, our peace" comes from what author?
3. In Scene 7, who quotes God's lines from the Bible where he asks the devil to consider the perfection of Job's devotion?
4. In the story of Job, Satan bets God that if God were to curse Job, Job would do what?
5. When the writer uses words that begin with the same sound to get the attention of the reader, it is called what?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)