|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the women watching J.B. says that she has had a dream about the queen of what country?
2. Nickles equates God's will not with _______, but with being ruled and submission.
3. In the story of Job, Satan bets God that if God were to curse Job, Job would do what?
(a) Curse God.
(b) Pray to God.
(c) Praise Satan.
(d) Pray to Satan.
4. Zophar says that mankind has no what because they are born in sin?
5. What makes Zuss and Nickles able to put on their masks again?
(a) They agree to reverse everything that has happened.
(b) They agree to help Sarah.
(c) They agree to stay out of J.B.'s life.
(d) They agree to finish the story they started.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the allegory this play represents, human life is lived according to what?
2. When Zuss and Nickles put on their masks at the end of Scene 7, what is the emotion they feel towards the expanse of God and the depth of his knowledge?
3. Nickles' being unable to find his mask represents the helplessness of humans when we are not able to use God for what?
4. J.B. says that unless there is guilt, what has no meaning?
5. The Distant Voice asks J.B. why he thinks he is worthy to confront and _______ the creator of the universe.
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)