|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Zuss and Nickles able to put on their masks again?
(a) They agree to stay out of J.B.'s life.
(b) They agree to help Sarah.
(c) They agree to finish the story they started.
(d) They agree to reverse everything that has happened.
2. What word characterizes Zuss' and Nickles' thoughts about J.B.'s acting abilities?
3. Who says, "His will, our peace?"
4. Existentialism is a philosophical movement of what century?
5. In the story of Job, Satan bets God that if God were to curse Job, Job would do what?
(a) Praise Satan.
(b) Pray to Satan.
(c) Pray to God.
(d) Curse God.
Short Answer Questions
1. The lesson of the allegory that this play represents is that we can face whatever happens with acceptance and grace. Which character represents this viewpoint?
2. The quote, "His will, our peace" comes from what author?
3. At the beginning of Scene 2, what do Zuss and Nickles remove?
4. What does Eliphaz wear?
5. When the writer uses words that begin with the same sound to get the attention of the reader, it is called what?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)