|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of birth does the naked pregnant girl have?
(a) A difficult one.
(b) An easy, short one.
(c) An uneventful one.
(d) The girl leaves the cabin while she is in labor, so the reader doesn't know.
2. What does Felice say Dorcas likes having?
(a) Her own space.
(c) Lots of money and food.
(d) A true love.
3. How much money is True Belle's savings worth?
(a) Ten golden eagle dollars.
(b) Five hundred dollars.
(c) A pound of silver.
(d) A boullion of gold.
4. What does True Belle hope Vera Louise does with the extra money her mother gives her?
(a) Use it to buy True Belle's husband and children out of slavery.
(b) Invest it in a bank.
(c) Donate it to a good cause.
(d) Spend it on nice clothes.
5. What does Felice say Dorcas does for Acton?
(a) Murders her friend.
(b) Sells her car.
(c) Cuts her hair.
(d) Buy him presents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Violet and her siblings living with their mother?
2. Why does Alice move back to Springfield?
3. Who tells Golden Gray where his father lives?
4. What are Dorcas's last words?
5. How often does Felice see her parents growing up?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)