Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of birth does the naked pregnant girl have?
(a) A difficult one.
(b) An easy, short one.
(c) An uneventful one.
(d) The girl leaves the cabin while she is in labor, so the reader doesn't know.
2. What does Felice say Dorcas likes having?
(a) Her own space.
(c) Lots of money and food.
(d) A true love.
3. How much money is True Belle's savings worth?
(a) Ten golden eagle dollars.
(b) Five hundred dollars.
(c) A pound of silver.
(d) A boullion of gold.
4. What does True Belle hope Vera Louise does with the extra money her mother gives her?
(a) Use it to buy True Belle's husband and children out of slavery.
(b) Invest it in a bank.
(c) Donate it to a good cause.
(d) Spend it on nice clothes.
5. What does Felice say Dorcas does for Acton?
(a) Murders her friend.
(b) Sells her car.
(c) Cuts her hair.
(d) Buy him presents.
6. Where are Violet and her siblings living with their mother?
(a) In the basement of an occupied home.
(b) In a treehouse.
(c) In an abandoned shack.
(d) In an old motel.
7. Why does Alice move back to Springfield?
(a) She is running from the Harlem police.
(b) She falls in love with a man there.
(c) She is too sad staying in Harlem.
(d) To work for a white woman she knows.
8. Who tells Golden Gray where his father lives?
(a) Rose Dear.
(b) Vera Louise.
(c) The town gossip.
(d) True Belle.
9. What are Dorcas's last words?
(a) "Thank you for loving me".
(b) "Tell Joe there's only one apple".
(c) "Listen to the jazz".
(d) "Tell Joe I love him".
10. How often does Felice see her parents growing up?
(a) Only on holidays.
(b) Two or three days every two weeks.
(c) Once a year.
(d) Every day.
11. Why does Dorcas hope Joe comes looking for her after she breaks up with him?
(a) So they make up.
(b) So he realizes she is happy.
(c) So he understands her decision.
(d) She he is jealous and starts a fight.
12. What does Violet offer to do to Felice's hair?
(a) Wash it.
(b) Unbraid it.
(c) Trim the ends.
(d) Curl it.
13. What does Violet Felice carry as she climbs the stairs?
(a) A record and some stew.
(b) Some bags and boxes.
(c) A photo and a guitar.
(d) Some jewelry and iced tea.
14. Why do Felice and her mother go to Tiffany's?
(a) To show that they can buy expensive jewelry.
(b) To create an uproar in the store.
(c) To run errands for a white lady.
(d) They are bored.
15. How long does True Belle stay with the children?
(a) Six days.
(b) Eleven years.
(c) Three years.
(d) About a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Golden Gray become drunk?
2. What does Joe find behind a hibiscus bush?
3. Who tells Felice and her mother they must stop trying on rings?
4. Who else is at the party with Dorcas and Acton?
5. What is the reason Golden Gray comes to see Lestory?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)