|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is special about Neola Miller?
(a) Her left arm is paralyzed over her heart.
(b) Her hair is bright yellow.
(c) She is a genius.
(d) She is deaf.
2. Which of the following are in Violet's apartment?
(a) Piles of newspapers.
(b) Shotguns and cocaine.
(c) Dogs and cats.
(d) Birds and houseplants.
3. How long does True Belle stay with the children?
(a) Three years.
(b) Six days.
(c) About a year.
(d) Eleven years.
4. What is the 1917 parade protesting?
(a) Child abuse.
(d) The St. Louis race riots.
5. What does Violet's father bring the children when he visits?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe take with him to the park?
2. Who adopts Joe at birth?
3. How much does Joe pay for the bedroom he and Dorcas meet in?
4. When does Alice realize Dorcas and Joe are having an affair?
5. How does True Belle know Vera Louise Gray is pregnant?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)