|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the best hunter choose to be his apprentices?
(a) Joe and Dorcas.
(b) Joe and Victory.
(c) Golden Gray and Lestory.
(d) Joe and his father.
2. How does Golden Gray become drunk?
(a) He brings his own wine.
(b) Lestory's corn liquor.
(c) He and Honor are sharing a case of beer.
(d) The pregnant woman spikes his drink.
3. Who ends up calling an ambulance for Dorcas?
4. Who does Alice eventually allow to come visit her at home?
(d) Dorcas's pet dog.
5. What sort of present does Acton buy Dorcas?
(a) He doesn't buy her anything.
(b) A ring.
(c) A dress.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe hear in the woods after fishing?
2. Who sits on every street corner, according to the author?
3. When does Dorcas say she reveals the true attacker?
4. Why do the Miller sisters call the police station repeatedly?
5. In the beginning of the book, why does Joe say he shoots Dorcas?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)